When We Were Young Ch. 11

Story Info
We Tour 'Our' Castle; Tony's 'Exposed' At Peaches;
12.6k words
4.83
2.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 10 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

This part contains M/F, M/FFF, and M/M consensual sex.

**

Miss Ruth, Jazz, and Thea stopped and put on knee-length satin robes that had been laying on a chaise lounge, and slippers, then ushered us down a path toward the front of the castle.

"I'm taking you in through the front door, so you can get the layout as it was intended. We usually use the garage entrance these days," Miss Ruth said.

It was a bit of a hike, two to three minutes, to get from the pool, past the garage, and around to the front. We walked up the stone steps at the front and shoved the heavy, wooden front door open.

"Is important to keep door oiled very good," Jazz commented.

The entrance hall was, well, massive. Fifty feet wide, with a ceiling twenty-five feet high, the floor was grey stone, covered by massive oriental rugs, and staircases just inside the entrance led to the upper floor on either side. A walkway ran down either wall, large, grey stone spindles giving a glimpse of the floor above. Stained-glass windows every thirty feet or so let in beautiful, colored light, diffusing some of the heat. A huge chandelier hung at the entrance and large ceiling fans spun slowly as we progressed down the hall.

"The walls jut out twenty feet starting here, and the rooms begin," Miss Ruth said, after we'd gone about one hundred feet. "The eight original bedrooms are on the upper floor, further along, and a ninth was added on this floor when my father fell ill. We took part of the front library and created a large bedroom and bathroom. The back library is on the upper floor between the bedrooms. My kids played and studied there a lot.

"The kitchen is just here, on the garage side," she said, as we entered the room, around twenty feet by forty. Unlike what we'd seen so far, the kitchen was modern, with stainless-steel Viking appliances, a large island, and a breakfast nook that seated four. Copper pots and pans hung above the island, which I always thought was classy.

"The dining room, which seats twenty comfortably, is across the entry hall, though we usually eat here, or in Jazz's and Thea's rooms.

"And here is the entrance from the garage. Also, the best entrance from the pool and children's play area," she said, as we passed a door.

"And here is the front library and bedroom." The library portion was beautiful, with custom-made, two-story bookcases adorning three walls and hundreds of books in this room alone.

"Through that door is the bedroom," Miss Ruth added, pointing out a closed door at the end of the room. "I avoid going in there, if possible," she added.

"Come along," she said, very much the tour guide. Jazz and Thea held our hands, pointing things out to us as we walked along, their loosely tied robes distracting.

Back in the main hallway, we were confronted by a grey, stone wall with three doors, double doors in the middle, and single ones at each end. "The middle doors lead to the ballroom. The doors on either end lead to staircases, or beyond the ballroom to rooms at the back. We'll take these stairs," Miss Ruth said, opening the door on the right.

The stairs, you guessed it, were of grey stone, and beautiful. Looking over the stone railing, we could look down into the ballroom, which was, you got it, massive. I'm going to guess forty-feet wide by one-hundred-and-fifty-feet long, with a twenty-five-foot ceiling.

"All we need is a hoop and a ball," I said to Thea, her smile lighting up the room.

"Do you play?" she asked, excitedly.

"Does he play? Honey, Anthony was a star at State U. for four years," Miss Ruth proclaimed, a twinkle in her eye.

Thea's face lit up. "Were you, really?"

I laughed. "No, Miss Ruth is exaggerating, greatly. I was a walk-on; hardly ever played."

"T loves so much the basketball. She makes me watch, but I do not understand the rules too much. Do you play, Leenda?" Jazz asked.

"No, I played soccer. In Thailand, maybe you call it football?"

"Football. Yes! Many mens play this in Thailand. Not so much the women. Women in America can do many things one cannot do in my old country. But here, anything is possible. Right, Ruthie?"

"That's exactly right, Jazz."

"Yes. I like watch the football. Many cute buns and strong thighs." Holding Linda at arm's length, she said, "Yes, I see now. Strong thighs and a tight ass. You must be very good at the football, Leenda."

"Good? Jazz, last year, Linda scored more goals than any other woman in the whole country," I said, grinning at Linda.

Jazz's mouth was wide open. "This is true, Leenda?"

Linda laughed. "Well, yes, but my university was in Division II, not the really big schools."

"Still, I think you must be very good. Maybe you show how play one day, yes?"

"I would love that, Jazz," Linda said, smiling at our new friend, who grinned and squeezed her hand.

"Here is the first of three bedrooms on this side of the castle, one with a private bath, the other two share a bath," Miss Ruth said, continuing the tour. We peeked inside at a large, well-appointed room with a king-size bed, dresser, ceiling fan, small sofa, TV, and walk-in closet.

"We renovated the bedrooms and bathrooms about five years ago, added air conditioning, and re-wired the whole place. What a job."

"What a mess. Is dust everywhere during this time. I am so happy when this is finished," Jazz added.

"The three bedrooms on the other side are identical, though I use one for an office," Miss Ruth said, as we reached the back of the castle.

"The master bedroom is in this corner, with an identical bedroom in the other corner. In between are the living room, the second library, and a small kitchen. The main kitchen is not very convenient when you want a glass of milk at three AM.

"Linda, come here, honey, I have a surprise, especially for you," Miss Ruth said, taking her other hand.

"Close your eyes," she said, then opened the door and ushered us into the master bedroom. In the corner was a massive river stone fireplace big enough to roast Jazz in. Tears sprang to my eyes and Thea looked at me, concerned, until I smiled.

I went over behind Linda and wrapped my arms around her, my chin resting on the top of her head. "Open your eyes, baby," I whispered.

She gasped, her hands flying to her mouth, body shaking slightly. She hugged Miss Ruth hard, then buried her head in my chest, crying, the crying becoming great racking sobs, as she held me tightly to her. I held her and whispered softly to her, her body slowly relaxing and the tears easing to a slow trickle.

The others looked on, concerned, while I smoothed her hair, wiped her tears with my shirt, and kissed her softly. "You okay?" I whispered.

She nodded and stepped back, Jazz appearing with some water and a tissue. "Thank you, honey," Linda said, smiling gratefully.

"Sorry about that," she said, blushing. "I think I'm a little overwhelmed. Between the engagement, the castle, and now this, it's just a lot for twenty-four hours."

Miss Ruth took her hand and they walked over to look at the fireplace, running their hands over the large, smooth stones, while I explained to Jazz and Thea the significance of a bedroom fireplace to Linda and me.

"Linda has these little gold flecks in her green eyes that just sparkle when she's happy or excited. The first night we spent together, Linda lit candles in the bedroom, and when I saw those gold flecks dancing in the candlelight, I said we should always have candles until we could have a home with a bedroom fireplace.

"She told me later that when she was little, her dad made her a beautiful dollhouse for her fourth birthday, and there was a fireplace in the bedroom where mom and dad slept. Linda wanted her dad to build her a real fireplace, but he said she would have to wait until she got married.

"I sort of promised she would have one someday," I said, tears in my eyes. Jazz smiled and tears ran down Thea's cheeks.

I went and held Lin, listening as they talked about where the stones had come from, and how they had converted all of the fireplaces in the castle to gas a few years ago.

Lin wrapped her arm around me and kept me close as we checked out the living room, library, and kitchen, ending in the other master bedroom, complete with a massive fireplace. Opposite the living room was a winding staircase up to the roof and down to the main floor.

"The latch to the roof is locked and I didn't bring the key; I'll have Cal show you sometime," Miss Ruth said, as we headed down.

"There are several rooms back here and down the wings which could be anything; we use them for storage, mostly," as we headed back toward the library.

"Show them the playroom, Ruthie," Jazz said, excitedly.

Stopping at a heavy, wooden door that looked hundreds of years old, Ruthie turned the old, huge key and swung the door open. The room was about twenty by eighty and outfitted with two king-size beds, one narrow cot, a large rubber mat on the floor the size of a king bed, a leather-covered sawhorse thing, and a freaky swing thing. Two walls were covered with whips and floggers, belts, masks, clamps, ropes, dildos, harnesses, and a couple of dozen things I couldn't identify.

Linda and I stood with our mouths open, then turned and spoke at the same time. "Sharon will love this," laughing.

Jazz was beside me, Thea next to Linda, and Miss Ruth behind us, a hand on my ass, her other on Lin's. "Anything catch your fancy?"

"Uh, well, what do you like, Jazz?" I said, ducking the question.

"Oh, so many things, Thoney!" and dragged us to the wall of toys.

"Leenda, your nipples are sensitive, yes?" Linda nodded.

"Mine, too. These clamps are wonderful for us. Sooo much pain, but right to clit, yes?" holding a pair of metal nipple clamps, with a chain between them.

"Do you fuck Thoney in his ass?" she asked Linda, who grinned and nodded. I just closed my eyes.

"Yes. Come," grabbing her hand and moving down the wall to several harnesses and dildos on hooks and shelves, the rest of us following.

"This is maybe my favorite. Is most simple. See how the leather straps fit around waist, and dildo attach to ring? Also, is space for Thoney fuck you and no need remove first. I use with Chal many times, yes."

"T likes very much this nine inches dildo with vibrator at the tip. She cums very much. Yes, T?"

Thea's eyes went wide, then she lowered and shook her head, clearly embarrassed, Miss Ruth rubbing her back.

"I sorry, T. Sometimes I talk too free, yes? Here, baby, I sorry," Jazz said, stepping over and hugging Thea, kissing her chest and rubbing her arm and cheek.

I stepped up next to Linda to give them some privacy and look over the wide array of harnesses and dildos to choose from.

Miss Ruth pointed to one. "Put that dildo under your cock for double penetration. My personal favorite though is this one," she said, taking a purple dildo off a shelf.

"This shorter end goes in the woman and rests against her g-spot. The seven-inch shaft can then go into either a man or a woman. It's quite versatile and pleases both people. And, there is no need for a harness."

Linda hefted it and looked it over, nodding and smiling, before putting it back.

"Where did you get all of these, Miss Ruth?" I asked.

"Another couple and I own an upscale sex toy and lingerie store in Clayton. I am just an investor. Amber, the manager, is wonderful and takes care of everything. That's where all this comes from."

"What's the name of the store?" I asked.

"Peaches. Why?"

"Our friend, Mar, bought some toys at a sex-toy store, and I remember her telling me the manager's name was Amber, and how friendly she was."

"Mar? OUR Mar?" Linda exclaimed, eyes wide.

I nodded. "I'll tell you about it later."

"Amber is wonderful," Miss Ruth said. "You should definitely check it out."

"Thoney, Leenda, I need apology. Sometimes I say too much and no think first. Upset T, my everything. I am sorry," Jazz said, looking miserable and holding Thea's hand, who smiled shyly.

"It's okay, really," Linda said, adding her hand to theirs, and kissing each on the cheek.

"It's about time for dinner if everyone is hungry?" Miss Ruth said.

We nodded and headed toward the door. It was difficult to take it all in.

"Miss Ruth, what is that for?" Linda asked, pointing to the rubber mat on the floor.

"Ah. A few years ago, there was a couple who enjoyed water sports."

"Water sports?" I asked.

"The husband enjoyed having urine poured on him. The mat kept the urine from spreading."

Linda and I looked at each other, pretty well grossed out.

Miss Ruth chuckled. "Yes, not really our thing. Thankfully, it only happened the once."

"T and I clean the room and toys after each playtime. This night is terrible. Smell very bad," Jazz said, a shudder running through her tiny body.

"You like this, Leenda?"

Linda and I shook our heads.

"Thank the Lord," Jazz said, and everyone laughed.

I closed the heavy door and turned the lock. What a very strange room.

We got back to the kitchen and Jazz began to heat some beef stew on the stove.

"Ten minutes," she said, as she and Thea gathered plates and glasses and set them out across the hall in the dining room.

Just then, Cal came in through the garage and greeted Miss Ruth, Thea, and Jazz with kisses on the lips, their intimacy evident.

"Congratulations are in order, I understand," he said, clapping me on the shoulder.

"Thanks, Cal. I figured it was time to make an honest woman out of her."

"Ha, very funny. Thanks, Cal," Lin said, accepting his kiss on the cheek.

"We just finished showing them the house, and the playroom," Miss Ruth said.

"Oh, yeah? What do you think of our humble abode?"

"I think overwhelmed is a pretty accurate description," I said.

"I get that. And the playroom?"

"Overwhelmed still works," I laughed.

"Cal, we should get rid of the rubber mat in there, or maybe put it in storage," Miss Ruth said.

"Not your thing?" he asked us, grinning.

"Uh, no," Linda replied.

"You'll help me after dinner? That sucker's heavy," he asked me, and I nodded.

"Dinner is ready," Jazz said.

We went across to the dining room and sat at the longest table I'd ever seen, the table and chairs looked ancient, and were not very comfortable.

"This is the one piece of furniture that was shipped over that my parents kept. It's seven-hundred years old," Miss Ruth said.

"Wow," Linda said. "We will definitely keep it. It belongs in this castle."

"Thank you, honey," Miss Ruth said, wistfully.

"This stew is excellent, Jazz," I said.

"Thank you, Thoney. Is T family recipe," she said, smiling at Thea.

"How long are you staying?" Cal asked.

"Just tonight. We have to see our parents and our therapist tomorrow," Linda said. "We didn't know all of this was happening. It's very hard to process."

"I'm sure it is. My head would be spinning. Ruthie, we should go up to the library and start going through everything with them."

She nodded.

I asked Cal about the bus and he spent the rest of dinner telling us all about it. It sounded fantastic. "It's parked outside. I'll give you a tour in the morning."

Dinner finished, we helped Jazz and Thea clean up, then we all headed upstairs to the library.

"Do have a Playstation, Tony?" Thea asked.

"We do, yes. We haven't had a lot of time, but my parents got me the latest Tony Hawk game last Christmas."

"T and me like this Tony Hawk very much. Yes, T?"

"We do, but Jazz always wins. Her little fingers are just so damn fast," Thea grinned.

"Is from tickle practice," she replied, reaching out and tickling Thea, who squealed, the two of them running ahead to the living room, laughing.

We all grinned, catching them wrestling on the floor as we passed on our way to the library.

"They are VERY sexual," Miss Ruth said. "It's our fault, I suppose. Between us and our group, I doubt a day goes by that they don't have sex with someone. They are both submissive, Thea very much so. Jazz is Thea's mistress, as she said, but is otherwise submissive herself."

"Speaking of our playgroup, members are required to use protection, and everyone has to bring a clean STD report each time we meet. Luckily, we've never had a problem."

"The family has never had a problem, thank goodness. I believe you are the first person outside of our group anyone has had sex with. We should probably start testing every month or quarter, Tony," Linda said, as we entered the library. Cal raised his eyebrows at Miss Ruth, who smiled brightly, reaching out and squeezing my butt.

Three hours later, our heads were spinning from information overload. Ferguson Hills, which would be owned by Linda and me after we met with Miss Ruth's attorney and signed the papers, was swimming in cash.

It owned the landscaping company which serviced the 'Hills', but also had other clients. It owned the management company that dealt with the homeowners, as well as a tree service company.

"Bridget manages all three, as well as helping manage the security staff, and has for twelve years now. She is excellent. I always pay 20% more than they can make somewhere else. Makes them happy and loyal. Bridget and I meet for an hour a week," Miss Ruth said.

"We have twenty-five million in a contingency fund, in case there are major sewer or road issues, and another five in case of lawsuits. Jazz and Thea are employed by the management company, technically, and I have funded a retirement package for them. They are well taken care of.

"They work very hard and I would suggest getting them some help. There is room in the budget for two more employees. And here is a notarized document they have signed, stating any sex they have with their employers, you and Linda, is consensual and voluntary. Our lawyer assures me this is sufficient protection for you and the company."

We discussed our salaries, which were, thankfully, not that much, where all the profits went, tax issues, investment advisors, and on and on. I felt completely unworthy of the gift being bestowed on us, but didn't question Miss Ruth or Cal. Instead, I smiled and said thank you, as Linda squeezed my hand often.

"The only thing you really have to pay for is food. Our accountant couldn't figure out how to get someone else to pay for that," Miss Ruth grinned.

"I meet with the accountant and lawyer twice a month. Altogether, it takes about five to seven hours a week, though it will likely take you twice that for a while," she added.

"Anthony, it would really help if one or both of you could come and stay for a week before we retire. I think it would help you get a feel for the place if we spent a day with Bridget and introduced you around to the security staff and maintenance crew. Then a day with Jazz and another with Thea, one with the lawyer, accountant, and investment advisor, and finally one with me and Cal.

"Can you fit that into your schedule?"

"I'm sure at least one of us can before school starts, but we should talk about it before we give you a definitive answer," Linda said.

Just then, Jazz and Thea came in, robes untied, Jazz's long hair disheveled.

"Still working? I think you need to play, too, yes?" Jazz said, as she came around behind me and massaged my shoulders, her hard nipples pressing into my back.

Linda moaned as Thea's fingers dug down into her shoulders, then put her hand up to stop her and stood up.

"Thea, honey, that feels wonderful, but I need Tony alone tonight, and if we don't stop now, I'm going to have my way with you against this bookshelf," she said, taking Thea's hands and kissing them, before softly kissing her lips.