When We Were Young Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said our goodbyes, disentangled and I headed for a shower, dressed and ready to leave fifteen minutes later. We found Cal and Miss Ruth in the kitchen, thanking them for setting the room up for us.

"It was very romantic," Linda said.

"It sounded like you had a good time," Miss Ruth grinned.

"Tony abused me. It was wonderful," she smiled back.

We went out and toured their new bus, which was like an upscale apartment on wheels. We oohed and aahed, and then it was time to go.

Sitting on the bus's bed, I hugged Miss Ruth, then kissed her deeply. "Thank you, Miss Ruth, for everything. I love you."

She stroked my cheek. "Such a beautiful boy. You're very welcome, Anthony. And I love you, too, wanker. When will you be back?"

"I'll let you know in a few days, after we've talked to everyone. I hope later this month."

Linda came in as I walked up toward the front, Cal and I discussing gas mileage, Linda's distinctive moan reaching our ears.

I grinned. "Linda's quite taken with Miss Ruth, and vice versa."

"So it seems."

Miss Ruth and Lin appeared, each straightening their clothes.

We said our goodbyes and headed out, stopping by the gate when we saw Thea by the gazebo. We ran over to her, beads of sweat on her head, kissed her, and promised to be back soon.

We passed through the castle gates and were back in the real world moments later.

**

Mom and dad were very happy when they saw Linda's engagement ring, and there were hugs and kisses all around. We told them our story and then about Miss Ruth.

"She did what!?" my dad asked.

"She gave us Ferguson Hills...and her house in there," I repeated.

Lin and I were in the living room with my mom and dad, who were struggling to comprehend.

"I heard you, I just..."

"Tony, you can't accept. It's too much, too generous," my mom said.

We told them everything Miss Ruth had said, that her sons approved, and that we had tried to talk her out of it before finally agreeing.

"We couldn't say no, Cathy (my mom)," Linda said. "It would have devastated her. She clearly loves Tony; she calls him her grandson."

"But, it's, it's crazy," she said, shaking her head. "Did you know she had so much money?" she asked my dad, who shook his head.

"I didn't have a clue; she never talked about it. Did you say a castle?"

It went on like that for a while. We promised to invite them over the next time we were in town, said we would see them for BBQ and fireworks in a couple of days, and left them on the porch, shaking their heads.

**

Linda's mom and dad were very happy for us, Linda and her mom cried a little. We talked about the proposal, the engagement ring, and the wedding date. When Susan mentioned the reception, we grinned.

"What, do you have a place already?"

"Mom, you remember me telling you about Miss Ruth, right?"

Susan nodded.

"Well..."

Five minutes later...

"She did what!?" Bob barked.

"She gave us Ferguson Hills...and her house in there," I repeated.

"I heard you, I just..."

"Linda, it's much too generous. You have to tell her no," Susan said.

We told them everything Miss Ruth had said, that her sons approved, and that we had tried to talk her out of it before finally agreeing.

"We can't say no, Susan," I said. "It would devastate her. I've always thought of her as my grandma, but I didn't know she thought the same way about me...she calls me her grandson to her staff. I also didn't know she had so much money. Or that she was retiring."

"Still," she said, shaking her head. "Did you say a castle?"

"With a huge fireplace in the bedroom," Linda said, looking at her dad, tears in her eyes.

Bob's expression was quizzical, then he smiled as recognition dawned.

It went on like that for a while. We promised to invite them over the next time we were in town, said we would see them for BBQ and fireworks in a couple of days, and left them on the porch, shaking their heads.

**

Carmen was happy for us and liked the ring. "Was this why you wanted to see me?"

"Well, yes and no," Linda replied. "You remember Miss Ruth, right?"

Carmen nodded.

Seven minutes later...(we included the sex).

"THE Ferguson Hills?"

We nodded.

"I see. And how much money, again?"

We told her.

"My fee just doubled."

She grinned and we laughed, tension leaving us.

"Well," she said. "I believe I can sum this situation up in two words. Holy Shit!"

We grinned, then told her how freaked out we were, and Cal's advice.

"That's good. This sudden change in financial status can be destructive, so I would listen to, and consult with, Cal. Plus, it sounds like Miss Ruth, in waiting until you were together and watching you, is aware of the pitfalls. I would reach out to her often, as well. They're just a phone call away.

"I would definitely spend a week with her, both of you, and meet with the people she relies on to run the various businesses. Learn from her everything you can, how she interacts with them, how she dresses, etc.

"This is Miss Ruth's world, so expect it to take time, maybe a lot of time, before you know what you are doing. Don't freak out when you freak out."

We told Carmen about Thea and Jazz, and their history together, saying we would encourage them to speak to Carmen, at the new fee, if that was okay. It was.

We thanked her for everything she had done for us, gave her a hug (no hard nipples), and were on our way.

**

Next, we headed to the jewelry store, so Linda could thank 'Uncle' Robert, who was a genuinely nice man. We talked about wedding bands a little bit and he asked Linda if we knew where the wedding and reception would be.

We told him we couldn't say too much just now, but an old family friend had offered us her home in Ferguson Hills for both.

"Ferguson Hills?" he said, and I swear I could see dollar signs in his eyes.

"Can you share the name of this friend?"

"Uh, Ruth Greer," I said, a little hesitant.

"The CASTLE!?"

Lin and I looked at each other. "Uh, yeah."

He chuckled. "Sorry. I've tried to break into that enclave for years, with no luck. I've had wealthy clients over the years, some very wealthy, but I've never sold to anyone there. It's a potential gold mine."

"Do you know Miss Ruth?" I asked.

"No, no, never had the pleasure. But I know the history of the place and have read everything I can find about it. Her father developed the whole area back in the 1930s and bought old castles in Scotland and brought the stone over to build his own. They say it's enormous.

"Miss Ruth is a family friend?"

I explained how I knew her, leaving out having been there yesterday.

"Awesome. And your favorite 'Uncle' Robert will get an invitation, Melon?"

Melon laughed. "He most definitely will."

We left soon thereafter; one more stop before we headed back to the family.

**

"Welcome to Peaches," said the woman behind the counter.

Linda was shocked when she found out Mar had visited a sex toy store, much less bought toys for her and Stacey, much, much less tried them out on me.

"Did you like them?" she asked.

"They were fun, though I don't need them to have fun with you or Mar. You know that."

She nodded and grinned. "Good answer. What did she use on you?"

I mentioned the mask, nipple suckers, pinwheel, and handcuffs, as well as what we had done.

"Hmmm, I think I may need some things to try on my slave when he misbehaves," her emerald eyes sparkling.

Greaaaat.

So here we were in Miss Ruth's store.

"I'll do the talking, and you'll do as you're told," Linda had said, using 'the voice', which I was getting a lot these last couple of days, as we sat in the parking lot.

We shared a look, excitement in her eyes; I swallowed. My cock stirred, sure that embarrassment (and pleasure?) was in my immediate future.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Can I help you find anything?" the woman asked.

"Is Amber available?" Linda asked.

"I'm Amber," she replied. Looking at Amber, average comes to mind. She was twenty-nine, five-eight, about 160 pounds, with light-brown hair and hazel eyes, a 34B chest, and a nice behind. Quite attractive in a librarian sort of way, if that makes sense. Dependable and reliable. The person you would put in charge of the church bake sale.

She was all those things...and so much more.

"Hello, Amber, I'm Linda. Ruth Greer recommended Peaches, and one of my best friends was here a few weeks back and said how sweet you were, so I just had to check it out."

"Welcome, Linda, it's a pleasure to meet you," Amber said, looking at me. I looked at Linda.

"Oh, this is Tony," she said, dismissively.

Amber smiled, a little quizzically.

"Tony? Stay," Linda added, looking at me expectantly.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy," she replied, her golden flecks dancing.

I lowered my eyes and hid a smile. Go on and have a good time, honey.

They had wandered away toward a wall of clamps and cuffs and whips, etc., talking quietly.

I was near a counter with thirty or more dildos under glass, a rack of lingerie, and a display of anal paraphernalia. There were beads and plugs, some huge, some small, and others that vibrated.

The selection of dildos was slightly less impressive than Miss Ruth's, but I had more time to study them, rooted to the spot as I was. There was a black, eighteen-inch monster as big around as my fist. Jamaal popped into my head, looking down at me and laughing, his twelve-inch hose rearranging my insides, as I moaned, shamefaced, and masturbated madly.

I stared at it as the memory played like a porn scene in my head. Not today, asshole. I knew where I was and that I was just staring at a piece of silicone. 'Fuck you, Jamaal'.

"Tony?"

I looked up, startled, Linda and Amber right next to me. Amber had a curious grin on her face, while Linda went from amused to concerned, as she looked from the dildos and back to me.

I smiled. "Sorry, ma'am."

She squeezed my hand, hard, searching my eyes, making sure I knew where I was and was okay.

I smiled and squeezed back. God, I loved her.

Relief and love flooded her face, and Jamaal retreated back to the furthest reaches of my mind.

"See something you would like me to use on you?"

"I don't see the purple one from Miss Ruth's playroom. I would like for us to try that one, ma'am."

Amber asked us to describe it, then excused herself, saying she was certain she had one in the back.

"You okay, Tone?" Linda asked, assessing me.

I nodded. "That big, black dildo brought back a memory, but I was able to control it, shove it back into a corner. I'm fine, honey. See anything you like?"

Lin smiled. "This place is amazing...and very strange. Do you like these butt plugs?" she asked, studying the plugs and beads.

"No, I don't think so. The only thing I want in my ass is you, ma'am."

She smiled. "You say the sweetest things."

We were laughing as Amber returned, purple dildo in hand and a question on her lips.

"You wouldn't be Ruth's Anthony by any chance, would you?"

"Uh, yes, ma'am."

"Well, why didn't you say so? And you're his Linda? Ruth talks about you all the time. And even hunkier than she described. She didn't mention you being a sub, though. Makes you even hotter."

I blushed and lowered my eyes, wondering why in Hell my body always reacted this way, shame layered on as Linda laughed at my reaction.

"Oh, my. Linda, he's adorable! You are one lucky mistress. May I?"

"Please, Amber. Anything you like...and I do mean, anything," Linda said, her excitement evident. To me, anyway.

Amber grinned, stepped up to me, and said, softly, "Does all the attention embarrass you, sweetie?"

"Very much, ma'am."

"It also seems to excite you," her hand squeezing my half-hard cock through my shorts and tugging firmly.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, very quietly. "Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, and he's big," she said to Linda. "He just gets better and better. And he likes for you to take his ass?" her hand still tugging on my now fully-erect appendage, adding a little squeeze of the tip every third or fourth stroke, which was incredible.

"He loves it, don't you, honey?" Linda replied, her hand sliding between my cheeks and rubbing my backdoor.

"Jeeesus. Yes, ma'am." I was breathing heavily, my eyes closed.

"Tony, remove your clothes," Amber said, in a tone similar to Linda's 'do-as-your-told' voice.

"Here?" I said, looking out the windows as an elderly couple walked by and a car drove slowly through the busy strip center parking lot.

Amber simply looked at me, with the same expectant look Linda gave me. I glanced at Lin, and she stared back, excitement in her eyes.

I exhaled, resigned, and slipped my clothes off.

"Now walk over and lock the front door."

I knew objecting would get me nowhere, so I started quickly toward the door...and the windows.

"Slowly, Tony. Slowly," Linda said, mirth and excitement in her voice.

Sighing, I forced myself to a slow walk, as a large strand of pre-cum dripped to the floor. I might hate it, but my excitement was evident to anyone who cared to look through the plate-glass, floor-to-ceiling windows of Peaches. Linda knew me too well.

A man walked by and slowed, glancing at a lingerie-clad mannequin. I froze; surely he could hear my heart hammering in my chest. He kept going, and I started moving again, my knees shaking. I made it to the door and clicked the lock, flipped the sign to 'Closed', and turned and started back.

I caught sight of two middle-aged women in business suits out of the corner of my eye, pretty sure they had stopped and were staring at me. I didn't slow or turn my head, my ears suddenly hot from blushing, a very low moan in my throat.

Linda and Amber were behind the counter, holding hands and grinning at me. I was maybe fifteen feet from the windows and had fifteen more to go to reach the counter, a shaky breath leaving me, the worst over...

"Stop," Amber said.

What? No! I stopped; my ass on full display to the two women outside.

Amber and Linda glanced at each other. "Turn around, Tony," Linda said, her voice husky, undeniably turned on.

I closed my eyes, a rushing sound in my ears, my cock twitching up and down. I stood there for I don't know how long, my brain engaged in a war between fear and excitement. As always, it came down to trust.

I opened my eyes and stared at Linda as I turned, locking eyes with four women in business suits. My cock twitched, a long strand of pre-cum falling slowly to the floor. One woman blushed and hurried away, eyes on me until she was gone. The other three stared, eyes roaming up and down, mostly down, one licking her lips. Someone said something and they laughed, eyes never wavering.

I felt Linda press up against my back, her hand snaking around and grabbing me. She stroked me aggressively, my eyes locked on the ladies, their mouths open. Ten, fifteen strokes, and I exploded, cum shooting halfway to the window.

I closed my eyes as Linda milked me dry, opening them to polite applause from the other side of the glass. Lin's cum-covered hand found my mouth and I hungrily sucked my seed from her fingers, the ladies smiling and laughing. Amber pressed a button and the blinds slowly began to close, as the women waved and blew me kisses.

Linda spun me around and drew my lips down to her, kissing me hard. Amber was behind me, hands on my ass, planting little kisses on my back.

"So hot, my big subby," Amber said, softly. "Those ladies will definitely be back."

"Go get dressed, honey," Linda said, breaking our kiss, breathing heavily, and staring up at me, love and lust in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am."

Amber grabbed Linda's hand and dragged her to the back of the store, emerging several minutes later, straightening their clothes, a large bag in Lin's hand.

"Keep whatever you like and return the rest next time you're in town," Amber was saying. "Tony, it was wonderful meeting you. You definitely live up to Ruth's hype," laughing when I blushed...yet again.

"Go on, before I fuck you both silly," she laughed, carnal intent in her eyes.

We said goodbye and let ourselves out, promising to return soon. Reaching the car, we heard someone call out.

"Excuse me." We turned to see one of the ladies from the window cutting across the parking lot toward us. 'Oh shit', I thought.

"You were simply wonderful, young man. Made our day. And you must be the hand," she said, looking at Linda, who blushed.

"Are you two married?"

I shook my head. "We just got engaged."

"Excellent! Congratulations. I just wanted to give you my card. I'm Veronica...Ronny, and if you need a wedding planner, that performance just earned you a fifty percent discount. Call if you're interested. Toodles!" and she was gone, headed to her car.

We headed back to school, laughing.

On the way, we tried to come to grips with everything that had happened the last two days. It was very much like winning the lottery, and we had no clue what to do. We decided to take Cal's advice and spend very little of the money for several months, and to find a week before school started to go back and learn what we needed to run Ferguson Hills.

But first, we needed to tell the family and get ready for our families coming up to see us.

**

Everyone sat around the living room, stunned, as we detailed our visit to Miss Ruth's.

"Are you quitting school?" Rich asked.

"No, but Tony might switch to online only. It would take an extra semester to graduate, but he could be there, learning the business," Linda said.

"So much for our year together," Mar said, dejectedly.

"Yeah, but it makes sense. And we can see each other on weekends. Wait until you see the place, honey. It's crazy," I replied, trying to be upbeat, and hiding my apprehension.

We talked it out, everyone was happy for us, but also really sad that our plans were changing. Rich and I went downstairs and worked on the meeting space for a few hours, lost in our own thoughts.

"I'm gonna miss you, dude," Rich said, after a while.

"Me too, man, but I'll only be ninety minutes away."

"I know, but we'll both be working, and you'll be in school, too. It feels like I'm losing you, and you just got to know the real me."

I went over and hugged him, taking the scrunchie out of his hair and smoothing his gorgeous locks, then led him over to Linda's old couch and lay down, pulling him down to snuggle up against me.

We lay there and talked, one minute Tony and Rich, the next Daddy and Smoke, for a couple of hours. About Sharon and Linda, his career, the wedding, the castle, our hopes and fears, and on and on.

We had been best friends for nearly half our lives, seeing each other almost every day, and occasional lovers for months now. And, no matter our proclamations that we would see each other all the time and nothing would change, we knew it wasn't true. We were going to drift apart, and no matter how close we remained, it would never be like this again.

We fell asleep at some point, waking up to find someone had tossed a blanket over us and turned off the lights.

I woke up Fourth of July morning, Rich under said blanket, mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. It had been a while since we had been together, and I had forgotten how talented his mouth was. I tossed the blanket aside, his big, brown eyes smiling up at me.

"Morning," I said, smiling down at him.

"Morning, Daddy," he replied, stroking me, rubbing his face all over my cock and balls, a low moan escaping his throat.

He scraped my balls with his teeth, the pain-to-pleasure ratio exquisite. I moaned loudly, closed my eyes, and let the maestro play.

For twenty minutes, my best friend made love to me with his mouth and hands. He took me deep into his throat, like no one else did, then nibbled on my balls, softly, then hard enough to hurt for just a moment. Back inside, his tongue swirling my sensitive head, then back down his throat, his muscles milking me. Slow, then fast, then back to my balls, a finger slowly working its way into my ass.