When We Were Young Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chased Linda up the stairs and into our bedroom, dodging clothes and shoes, finding her flopped on her back on the bed, chest heaving, giggling, a gorgeous, sweaty mess. She threw her thong at me, eyes smoldering as I inhaled her essence, and curled her finger at me.

She pulled idly on her nipples while the Foot Whisperer suckled on and between her toes, her eyes staring into mine, my hands running up and down her golden-brown legs. She mewled when I licked behind her knee, a hand sliding down to circle her clit.

A few minutes later, as my mouth approached her inner thigh, licking, kissing, and nibbling, my nose caught the scent of her arousal, her finger sliding up and down her slit, dark-gray labia sparkling with my love's nectar.

Finished with her inner thigh, I gave her pussy a long lick, Lin's loud moan making my hard cock twitch, then moved to her other leg and licked behind her knee.

She groaned and raised her head to look at me. "You are a cruel, cruel, man."

I paused long enough to wet a finger, her eyes following it to her pussy, where it slipped between her lips and began to slowly pump.

"Yesss," she hissed, her head falling back. "You are forgiven. Continue."

Finished with her legs, my tongue did a lap around her belly button, made its way to a nipple, and swirled the spongy nub, my cock replacing my finger.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she sighed, as I buried myself in her, so warm and tight.

Lin presented her armpit to me, and I lapped at the funky odor, thrusting slowly.

Twenty minutes later, she lay on top of me, both of us panting, my cum sliding out of her and down my shaft, coating my balls.

"So good," I said, stroking her sweaty hair, her lips planting tiny kisses on my chest and neck.

"Mmmm. I love taking your ass, but I miss having you inside me," she said, sliding up my body until her pussy rested on my mouth.

She stared down at me while my mouth pleasured her, hips undulating, then threw her head back and moaned, pulling my head off the bed and tight to her, as she came once more.

Flopping down beside me, I wrapped my arm around her and held her to me while she got her breath back, luxuriating in her warmth.

"Shower?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Then a bottle of wine, some popcorn, and a movie. It's been a long day."

"What time is your interview?"

"Ten. Their office is just over in Clayton."

"Close. That's nice, if it turns out to be something you want. Since money isn't an issue, you can be picky and wait until you find exactly what you want."

"I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. Wow, it takes away all the pressure, doesn't it? Huh. Thanks, honey. How can I ever thank you?" she asked, her lips kissing my chest, while her hand trailed southward.

"Oh, I'm confident you'll think of something..."

**

While Linda was interviewing and braving the mall, post-Thanksgiving, I got the lasagna out of the freezer and cleaned the upstairs library and kitchen, then our bedroom and bath.

"How was the interview?" I asked, as we drove to the airport to pick up Thea and Jazz, their vacation with Cal and Miss Ruth over.

"Better than I expected, honestly. A lot better. John, Mr. Bradford, is very nice. And smart. Like, really, really smart. He's in his fifties and has worked at the bank since it started thirty years ago. He didn't have any experience in computer science when he started, and built their system from scratch. They have seventeen in the department now.

"He said they're in negotiations to buy a small brokerage house next summer, and are looking to bring ten new people on board to manage integrating the two systems. One is a variation of..." (you don't care)

"...and even if the deal falls through, they'll honor their offer to me because they plan on acquiring several small companies over the next several years."

"And they're not just offering you the job because of Bridget?" I smirked.

She grinned. "Fine. He thinks my education is very impressive. I did ask him, though, and he laughed. He said he thought the same thing and complained to Andre about interfering in his department. Andre told John it was his decision, that Bridget told him I wouldn't take it if it weren't challenging and offered significant room for advancement."

"Is it? And does it?"

"Yes, and probably, if what he told me comes to pass."

"What does it pay?" I asked.

"To start?" I asked, my eyebrows arched in surprise.

She blushed, and then a huge smile spread across her face. "Okay, so I wasn't going to tell you this because, well, I just wasn't, but John said he's really good friends with Professor Williams, from that Advanced-Data add-on course I took last year, and he called to see if he knew me, and what did he think about me."

Linda was about to jump out of her skin, antsy like a fifteen-year-old at a Backstreet Boys meet-and-greet.

"Well?" I grinned.

"Professor Williams told him that at a faculty meeting a few weeks ago, everyone agreed that if intelligence, dedication, and personality were the only considerations, I was the one sure-fire future CIO in their whole program!"

She leaned against me and squeezed my arm, hard. I looked over and her eyes were wet, gold flecks dancing, and I beamed down at her. She rested her head on my arm, as we neared the airport.

"I study so hard, Tone, I always have, and to have someone tell you it's paying off, that it's all going to be worth the sacrifice--" she started to cry, and I rubbed her leg, happier for her than if it had been me.

"He could've just asked me; I've known that all along."

She let me go after a minute and grinned. "You may be slightly biased," and fished a mirror and tissue from her purse to check her makeup.

"Possibly."

"Professor Williams told him a dozen of the largest companies in the state throw a big party the first weekend in December for the faculty, to get a line on the best students coming along, and they would be coming after me, hard. That if he wanted me, and he'd be an idiot not to, he had better hurry...and make me an offer I couldn't ignore."

"Wow. Are you going to take it?"

"I told him I needed to talk to you and to think it over. John said that, after talking to Professor Williams, it sounded like I could pick what I wanted to do and where I wanted to do it, so I should take my time and really think about it. And that I should do at least three other interviews, even if I accepted their offer, to make sure I was making the right choice. He was really very nice. I can see myself being happy working with him."

"Why weren't you going to tell me?" I asked, following the signs to passenger pickup.

"Hmmm? Oh, I don't know," she said, busying herself with her makeup.

"You know," I said, not looking at her, "from the first day we met, I knew you would always make more money than me, always be more successful, more in demand, sought after. And I never cared, not for a second."

"I know you said, but I thought, well--"

"We're a team, honey. I love how driven you are, how much it means to you, and I'll do anything you need to make it happen, so never be embarrassed or worry about my feelings, I'm not jealous or upset. Quite the contrary, Lin, I'm so very proud of you," I said, parking.

Her arms wrapped around me and squeezed. "Thank you, honey."

"Besides, just thinking about all the alimony you'd owe me if we got divorced makes me hap--OW!"

"Okay, it's possible I deserved that," I said, turning to smooch her a little.

Jazz knocking on my window interrupted us, grinning widely. We hopped out, exchanged hugs, and loaded their luggage in the trunk. Jazz hopped in next to me and talked the whole way home, Thea's head resting on Linda's shoulder.

I lugged their suitcases to their rooms while Linda popped the lasagna in the oven, and left them to get cleaned up.

They told us all about their trip over an excellent dinner, how relaxed Miss Ruth was now, and how much they had needed to be with them again.

"Are they still coming back for Christmas?" I asked, as we settled into the library.

"Yes, but only to stay overnight on December thirty and thirty-one. Ruthie's son in Chicago call and ask come for Christmas, say her son in New York come for visit this time with the partner, so they go his house for spend Christmas," Jazz said.

"Good for them. I know she doesn't get to see them very much. Maybe we could have a party on New Year's Eve; a small party," I added, as a vision of Miss Ruth's going away party popped into my head.

Thea smiled. "That sounds like fun, but no orgy, right?"

"Right," Linda said. "One of those a year is more than enough for us."

I turned the fireplace on and opened a bottle of tequila, Jazz running next door to slice some limes and grab some salt, and we fired up the PlayStation. I had picked up Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 a month ago, and after a couple of hours of that and ATV Offroad Fury, plus several shots of tequila, two things became clear.

First, me and Thea sucked at video games, Jazz and Linda kicking our asses repeatedly. And second, we didn't get any better with alcohol, though I'm not sure I actually got any worse. My only hope was distraction and harassment, the flick of an ear, the bump of an elbow, the grasp of an ass cheek. This quickly became wrestling, which begot groping, which soon led to an abandonment of the PlayStation altogether, thank God.

I had Jazz's legs trapped underneath me, my head under her sweatshirt, nibbling her perky tits, while she squirmed to get away, swatting at my head, giggling.

The giggling had ceased beside me and I heard Lin's moan, who had abandoned the fight without putting up much resistance, at all, it seemed to me.

Meanwhile, my mouth found a nipple, and Jazz stopped hitting me, letting out a long sigh.

"Mmmm, is nice, Meester Thoney," she said, her hands pulling her sweatshirt up and off.

She kept squirming, though her goal was Linda's mouth, the two connecting as Thea and I pleasured their breasts.

I slid down her body and encountered yoga pants for the first time. Miss Ruth had gotten them in San Francisco at someplace called LuLu's, I think she said. They made her tiny ass look great, but they were awkward as hell to get off. I ended up down by her ankles, peeling them off like I was peeling a banana, before settling between her legs.

It had been a month or more since we had been together, her spicy nectar distinctive and addicting. Thea settled between Linda's legs, and we pleasured our mistresses, as they pleasured each other above us.

Jazz stroked my hair while I lapped leisurely at her clit, one finger slowly sliding in and out of her, in no hurry.

Linda murmured something to Thea, then flipped onto her side so she could take one of Jazz's breasts into her mouth, and Thea crawled around to suckle the other.

Jazz giggled, then let out a big sigh. "I am the queen tonight, yes?"

We mumbled our ascent. "Yes. I like this game very much. I demand make cum many time tonight. What is word, witches, yes?"

I chuckled, and Linda smiled at her. "Wenches, honey, wenches."

"Wenches, yes. Thoney, carry me to your bed. T, bring the tequila."

I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder, her long hair reaching the floor behind me.

Jazz giggled. "Cute butt," she said, swatting my ass while I carried her upstairs, Linda and Thea behind me, chuckling.

I knelt by the fire and set her on her feet, her braid gone, hair spilling around her, and kissed her.

"Get naked, wench," she said, before adding, "and take the blue pill."

"Yes, mistress," I grinned, always amused by her unique grasp of the English language.

"Shots, wench!" she barked at Thea.

I stripped and we all did a shot, then Jazz flopped onto her back.

"Make your queen cum, wenches!" giggling as we towered over her.

Lin and I had missed them, Lin especially, and we spent a couple of hours getting reacquainted. I lay on my back, Jazz's tight pussy bouncing on my cock, Thea's muscular thighs on either side of my head, and Linda straddling my chest, the three of them molesting one another, while I worked to bring them off.

Then Jazz started that squeeze-release thing with her pussy, and my orgasm started to build, cum rushing up and out of my cock and into Jazz, my loud moan muffled by Thea's pussy, her thighs quivering.

Thea and Jazz traded places, my cum sliding from Jazz and down my throat, while Thea rode my still-hard cock.

After a while, they climbed off and collapsed beside me, out of breath, Jazz ordering another round of shots.

Jazz and Linda started up again and Thea and I watched for a couple of minutes, idly playing with one another, before she pushed me to my back and straddled me once again, her ebony skin covering me.

We kissed while we fucked, and I sank under her weight to a really good space in my head, my hands on her muscled ass cheeks, her hips grinding rapidly on my cock.

"Oh FUCK," she barked, several minutes later, her pussy clamping down hard on my cock as she came, and I licked at the sweat on her neck while she panted into my ear.

Jazz rolled towards us, her mouth finding Thea's, my cock still buried in her, her nectar sliding down my shaft. Cold lube pressed on my anus and I jumped, Linda's giggle reaching my ears. I moaned when her finger slid past my ring and started pumping slowly, Thea's pussy clamping down, and my second orgasm began to build.

"I'm close," I moaned a minute later, and spurted into Thea when a second finger entered my ass, Linda pumping vigorously, my groan loud and long.

Spent, we collapsed in a pile for several minutes, hands running lightly over sweaty, naked bodies, then Jazz ordered Thea and me to take them to the shower, where we washed our mistresses clean, the four of us settling into bed well after midnight.

So, at the end of the day, I think Thea and I were the real winners...

**

I took my last final a couple of weeks later, reasonably confident I had passed all of my classes, and hustled over to Clayton Village Jewelers, where I had an appointment with Uncle Robert.

"Tony. Right on time. How is Linda?"

"She's great, Robert, thanks for asking. Sharon and Mar, too. Linda's actually what I wanted to see you about. I'd like to get her a necklace for Christmas."

"Excellent. I won't be able to give you the same kind of deal as the engagement ring, but I have a nice selection under five hundred dollars."

"Actually, I need to talk to you about that," I began, and spent several minutes explaining the changes our lives had taken the last several months, the shock on his face completely understandable.

"Damn," he said, when I had finished.

"Yeah, so I can pay the full $12,000 for the engagement ring, or keep the deal we made, whatever you prefer."

"Oh, let's keep the deal. It's a big opportunity for me. And don't worry, I'll make sure everything is very tasteful and won't take away from your big day. It sounds like it's going to be quite the event; I can't wait to see it."

"I'll just be glad when it's over," I said, and we both laughed.

"I'll bet. Well, let's look at some necklaces..." and we looked at a variety, settling on a sixteen-inch gold chain with a gold heart encrusted with diamonds. It wasn't outrageously expensive, and I was sure she would like it; reasonably sure, anyway.

As we talked, a thought came to me.

"Robert, Mar told me you weren't married, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"Uh, no. I was seeing someone, but she moved out of town for work a few months back. Why?" he asked, suspiciously.

I laughed. "One of the ladies we bowl with, Candy. She's been divorced about a year and is a very nice lady. Very attractive, sexy. She's around forty and has three kids. We really like her and wish she had someone."

"Sexy?"

I grinned. "Very. Maybe we could have some people over for drinks next week. You could tour the castle and meet her. What do you say?"

"Sexy, huh? Okay, I'm game. I'm open until eight on Fridays, but close at six otherwise. Just let me know."

He gift-wrapped the necklace for me, and I told him I'd be in touch.

**

The following Thursday evening, we had a hastily planned Christmas party. In attendance: Smoke, Sharon, Mama, Mar, Jazz, Thea, Linda, Holly, Pam and her husband Gary, DeeDee and her husband Kyle, Candy, Uncle Robert, Bridget and her partner Andre, Ronny and Gabby, Carmen and Alex, my accountant, Mary, and her partner, Abby, John and Alma, our investment advisors, Carrie and Cory, and our lawyer, Lauren, and her boyfriend, Luis. Twenty-nine people, including myself.

I hoped everyone had come because they wanted to, not because they felt some obligation. I tried not to think about it.

Mama and Linda had spent two days baking cookies, laughing and cutting up, and spent a night together.

Briarwood delivered a bunch of finger food items and Jazz, Thea, and I made trips to the grocery store and decorated the ballroom.

I hired G and his wife, Emmy, to greet our guests and take their coats, and their teenage kids, Juan and Teresa, to keep the warming trays and cookie platters full. Mostly, I just wanted G, who had become a good friend, to come to the party.

We played PIT for a couple of hours, a great game for getting to know one another. It's high-energy and has strangers quickly laughing and conspiring together. I coerced G and his family into playing, and they were soon hollering back and forth across the tables along with everyone else.

I had told Candy I had someone I wanted her to meet, and she nervously agreed. Sharon and Mar took Robert and her on a tour of the castle, and I caught glimpses of them laughing and talking during the party. At least they didn't hate each other.

Linda talked to her new boss, Andre, for several minutes, having accepted their job offer a couple of weeks back. She was still planning to do a few interviews elsewhere, but was getting excited about working at the bank. Over the Christmas break, she had spent two days shadowing John, the CIO. I loved how happy she was.

Holly spent quite a lot of time with Lauren and Luis, and a month later I learned she had sold her house in the Hills to them. We would see Lauren and Luis often after that at Briarwood events, and I bought season tickets to the Cardinals, attending several games a year and giving the rest to employees of Hills Management. Holly bought a condo nearby, but still spent two or three evenings a week with Thea and Jazz.

Everyone was gone by eleven and seemed to have had a good time, and I was happy we had put it together.

**

Christmas Eve, we spent at Mom and Dad's, playing Dirty Bingo and hanging out with my relatives.

"Just a year ago we were out here, remember? I hadn't even met your parents yet, had never met Sharon or Mar, and you didn't know Miss Ruth even existed. Crazy," I said, as we stood in the garage, doing a little mistletoe-less smooching.

"A lot's happened, that's for sure. Would you do anything different?" she asked, as we held each other.

"Well, I would've handled the hazing situation better, that's for sure. I'm so sorry I hurt you that night, Lin, and that I lied to you about Caleb."

She squeezed me tightly. "Hush now. I know you are, but we got past it okay, right? Carmen got us to a good place," and I nodded.

"I kinda wish we were still up at school in the house with everyone, that we had had that year together, but on the other hand, I wish it was just us more, you know? I mean, I love them all, but sometimes I just wanna hang out with you, get to know you better. Seems like we get pulled apart a lot, ya know?"

She nodded. "I'll be glad when school and the wedding are over and we can be in the same bed every night, and not have to drive ninety minutes just to see each other. It'll get better, honey."