When We Were Young Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then she kissed my cheek, started down the stairs, and then stopped. 'I'll lock the door behind me; best not to keep Mum waiting,' and then she was gone."

"I assume the sex was pretty good that night?"

"Are you kidding, it was phenomenal. I finally begged off around two in the morning, I had to be at work at seven. At six, I'm quietly dragging myself out of the bedroom, and from under the covers I hear 'Hurry home, Pet.'"

Tara laughed, then tried to cover it with a cough. Rich looked at her, then me and I shook my head. The game ended a few minutes later and we sat there, finishing our beer, letting Rich's erection fade.

The ladies loitered, as well, calling home and checking their makeup, then headed up the steps past us, Tara giving me a quick smile.

We left a few minutes later, and I dropped their panties into a clothing donation box as we left the stadium.

**

Ninety minutes later, I was sitting in the bar of the swanky hotel we were staying in, waiting for Smoke. She had been up there about forty-five minutes, and I was starting to wonder if everything was okay when she stepped off the elevators. Damn.

She was wearing the oh-so-short emerald green, satin silk dress she had worn at Miss Ruth's retirement party. Barely mid-thigh on the left and three inches shorter on the right, a thin, strappy belt on her hip. The shoulder straps were whisper-thin, and she had on her B-cup breast forms, just a hint of cleavage showing. Three-inch slingback heels and painted toes, her big brown eyes scanned the reception area.

In the bar, the strongest martini I'd ever had sat empty in front of me.

"Oh, wow, she's gorgeous, Tony; great legs. So that's Smoke, your bachelor party entertainment, then, is it? Just the two of you?" my bartender, CeCe, said, following my gaze.

"Mmmm. Could we have two of these in that booth back there, please?" I asked.

CeCe grinned. "Two doesn't make a party, honey. Drinks coming up," she replied, took a long, lustful look at Smoke, and moved down the bar.

I headed into the reception area, relief on Smoke's face when she saw me.

"Can you feel all those hungry eyes on you, baby?" I whispered into her ear and gave it just a tiny nibble.

"Mmmm," she purred, "it's such a rush. I need a drink."

"Right this way," and we headed into the bar, fifty pairs of eyes on her, goosebumps on her arms.

The booth was C-shaped, big enough for four, with a free-standing round table covered in a floor-length, black tablecloth. I pulled the table out for Smoke and set it back just as CeCe arrived with our martinis.

"Your outfit is gorgeous, sweetie," CeCe said, setting our drinks down, Smoke blushing and smiling.

"Just like the rest of her," I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"You certainly turned the heads of everyone here, honey. You could take home any man in this hotel, and half the women, you sure this is the one you want?"

"Hey," I grinned.

"Best not to abandon him before his bachelor party even starts," Smoke grinned.

"I suppose you're right, Smoke. I'm CeCe."

Smoke looked at me and I told her we'd been getting to know one another while she had been upstairs. I had learned she was from a tiny town in southern Mexico, had been here since she was two, thirty years ago, and had been tending bar here for eight years. A dark-skinned Latina, CeCe was around five-foot-three and a little pudgy around the middle, her short, black skirt hugged her booty and attracted a lot of attention. A white button-down and red vest completed her uniform and concealed a full C chest, it looked like. CeCe was one sexy fireplug of a woman.

"Will you be wanting anything to eat? The kitchen is open for another hour, until midnight."

"Do you have any pineapple chunks?" Smoke asked, with a devilish little grin, and I damn near choked on my martini.

CeCe sized us up. "I'm sure I can find some. You two get comfortable and I'll be back in a few," she said, her fingernail dragging along Smoke's arm. The look she gave us was an open invitation; all we needed to do was ask.

"I think we just got propositioned," Smoke giggled, took a long drink, and snuggled up against me.

"What are we gonna do about it, hmmm?" I asked, and she pulled my head down for a long kiss that left both of us panting.

"I've wanted to do that for hours," she said.

The bar was quiet this late on a weeknight, with maybe twenty patrons, every one of them eyeing us. We blushed a little, then went back for more. Several minutes later, we noticed a plate of pineapple sitting on the table, with one fork and a note.

Smoke and Tony,

A bachelor party needs a stripper. Let me dance for you. I'll get off at midnight...and hopefully several times after that. -- CeCe

We talked it through while we slowly molested one another, feeding each other pineapple, Smoke's hand in my lap, driving me crazy. We'd brought condoms, a printout of our latest STD clean bill of health, and a handful of blue pills, on the off chance it ended up being more than just us.

Most importantly, we had gotten permission from our partners. "Have fun, but be safe," Linda had told me. "You know I trust you both, but don't bring an STD home with you, not now," she'd said.

"Yes, ma'am."

I caught CeCe's eye behind the bar and held up my empty martini glass. She nodded, and brought two more over a few minutes later, eyeing Smoke's key card lying on top of CeCe's note. She smiled, scooped it up, and slid it inside her blouse.

"See you at twelve-thirty," and she departed, her booty swaying with every step.

"Damn," Smoke whispered.

Thirty minutes later, we were headed for the elevator, a touch unsteady on our feet. I've been drunker in my life, but those three martinis had me feeling fine...and after an hour of Smoke's fondling and stroking me through my chinos, I was ready to explode.

We managed not to defile the elevator car, though anyone encountering us in the twentieth-floor hallway would have seen my cock bouncing free, and Smoke's tenting her dress.

Our small suite was one large room with a nice-sized bathroom with a walk-in shower by the door, then a king-size bed next to a big sitting area with a couple of couches and a coffee table next to sliding doors that opened onto a deck with a couple of metal chairs and a small table.

I opened the door and Smoke stepped inside, spun around, and pushed me up against the closed door. She kissed me and started unbuttoning my shirt, her lips going over every inch of exposed skin. She untucked my shirt and slipped it over my shoulders and off, then slid to her knees, taking my exposed cock in her mouth while she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my ankles.

Pulling my boxers down to my thighs, Smoke rubbed my cock and balls all over her face, inhaling deeply, her low moan making me twitch.

"Sooo good," she said, and pulled my boxers up, then my pants, stood, and kissed me deeply, my scent on her lips and tongue. Then she broke away and grabbed her bag off the bed. Stepping to the bathroom door, she looked at me, her eyes smoldering, then closed the door. I'd swear I heard her whimper, but it might have been me.

"Order some champagne...and some tequila and lime," she called through the closed door.

I took a few deep breaths, trying to get it together, then called down to room service and went over and opened the sliding doors. A small cool front was passing through, light rain in the forecast, and low-nineties and moderate humidity were forecasted for our wedding day, which was about all one could ask from July in St. Louis.

A nice breeze swept into the room and blew the curtains around, and I let it cool me down, always amazed how turned on my best friend could make me. Miss Ruth's partner, Cal, and I had had sex a couple of times back around Christmas, and while I had enjoyed it, I didn't crave it the way I did when I was with Smoke. Was it because she presented as a woman? Probably, but I was self-aware enough to recognize I was also attracted to Rich in a way no other man interested me. Several times during the baseball game, I'd caught myself before taking his hand, rubbing his leg, or kissing his cheek.

A knock on the door interrupted my musings, and I let room service in, signing for our alcohol.

I had the champagne open and chilling when Smoke stepped from the bathroom, still in her earlier outfit, sans heels.

"All yours, Daddy."

I took a quick, cold shower and stepped out to find my pants were gone, a fresh pair of Scooby-Doo boxers sitting on the vanity, little blue pill on top of them. I chuckled and shook my head, popped the pill, brushed my teeth, and put my boxers on, stepping into the room just as the doorbell rang. I didn't see my clothes anywhere, so I shrugged and opened the door.

CeCe grinned. "I thought I was the stripper," she said, breezing into the room and dropping an enormous purse onto the floor.

Her dark hair was still a little damp from a shower, and she'd changed into a short-sleeved, V-neck wrap dress in dark red. The knit material clung to her bra-less chest and stopped just above her knee. She kicked her flats off and took in the room.

"Nice," she said, as Smoke stepped in from the balcony. "Very nice," her eyes drinking her in.

"What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?" she asked.

"Champagne?" I asked, and they nodded.

Filled flutes in hand, CeCe walked over and sat in the middle of one of the couches and patted either side of her.

"Boy, girl, beauty."

She was bound to learn Smoke's secret; a moment Smoke and I had talked through down in the bar. We planned to tell her before anything happened, not knowing what her reaction might be. But we hadn't expected this.

CeCe smiled at Smoke. "Honey, I've seen a lot of things working in a posh hotel full of road warriors with big expense accounts, so I've got an eye most people don't. A couple were curious, maybe, and the concierge knew right off, but then his partner is trans. Don't worry, Smoke, you pass quite well, and no one will say a word. In fact, the main room service guy, Owen, made fifty bucks raffling off your delivery. Five bell boys put up ten dollars each, wanting to see you in your room, maybe catch a glimpse of your beautiful body, and they're all boringly straight. Manuel was very disappointed you were in the shower," she laughed.

I gave her a side hug, and she giggled. "Fifty bucks?"

CeCe smiled and nodded. "Now, come sit."

We sat and drank. CeCe took control and kissed Smoke's cheek, telling her how beautiful she was, and the two talked about her outfit, breast forms, hair, and makeup, exchanging soft kisses and gentle stroking. CeCe kissed her neck, and Smoke looked at me and smiled, then pulled me in for a kiss.

We lightly groped one another for several minutes and then CeCe pushed us away.

"I believe I promised you a stripper," she said, kissing me deeply, then standing and heading to the bathroom, purse in hand. "I'll just be a minute."

Smoke re-filled our glasses, turned on a lamp by the couch, then switched off the overhead light and curled up next to me.

"Okay?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me, then lay her head on my shoulder.

CeCe reappeared, dropped her purse on the floor, set an iPod and speakers on the bed, sultry jazz setting the mood, then stepped up on the coffee table and began a more than respectable striptease. She closed her eyes and swayed to the music, pulling the strap on her wrap dress, then pulling Smoke onto the table, dancing and groping.

It was, uh, mouth-watering.

CeCe's dress was tossed in my direction, Smoke's soon thereafter, and they put on quite a show, the dance-to-grope ratio doing a slow one-eighty. Then they pulled me to my feet and slowly circled me, bumping and grinding, stroking and mauling.

"Somebody needs to fuck me. How about it, bachelor boy?" CeCe murmured.

"Mmmm, yes, please."

"I have condoms. Any chance you've been tested recently?" she asked.

"We have, actually, last week, and we haven't been with anybody new," Smoke said, looking at me. I nodded, went over, and dug the paperwork from our bag, while Smoke explained that a group of us got tested every month and that we very rarely played with anyone else.

"I have a couple of salespeople that pass through once a month that I hook up with, and we insist on a clean test before getting together," she said, rummaging through her purse and coming up with her test results. We gave the papers a glance and, satisfied, shed what little clothing we still had on, and climbed into bed.

"I think you were about to fuck me," CeCe said, crawling to the middle of the bed.

"I'd like to taste you first. May I?" I asked.

"Mmmm, so polite. Get in there, BB," she replied, flopping onto her back.

"BB?"

"Bachelor Boy. Duh."

Smoke giggled and took one of CeCe's nipples into her mouth, while I slid between her legs and got my first taste of our sexy Latina. Her labia were milk chocolate in color, her nectar like salted caramel, and I settled in, making sure her inner thighs got plenty of attention, so smooth and warm.

She cooed and sighed while we pleasured her, murmuring 'right there' and 'si, si'. Her hood gradually receded, a firm little clit peeking free. Nothing so big as Mama's, of course, but just big enough to get my lips around and suckle like a feeding baby.

"Dios mío, así de simple. Sí, cariño, eso es jodidamente bueno." I don't know what that meant, but her hand pressing down on the back of my head was all the translation I required.

I slipped a finger inside, followed by a second a minute later, and more Spanish filled the room. Smoke giggled around one nipple, her fingers pinching and rolling the other one.

"Ahí mismo, ahí mismo. Joder, me voy a correr, me voy a correr." Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, her ass left the bed, and her delicious nectar flooded my fingers and a little trickled down toward her ass.

I licked her gently while her chest heaved.

"Get up here, BB," she said a moment later, and Smoke and I grinned at each other. CeCe pulled me into a long kiss and Smoke moved down and began stroking me and dragging her teeth along my balls. I moaned into CeCe's mouth, goosebumps exploding across my skin.

Over and over, and over again. I could see my orgasm on a distant shore, getting closer and closer...Smoke stopped.

"Oh, goddamn you," I groaned into CeCe's neck, panting.

Smoke giggled, but I didn't find it nearly as cute as I usually did.

CeCe looked at us. "What are you doing to him down there, honey? On your back, BB."

"Yes, ma'am," came out automatically, and CeCe looked at me curiously, my blush putting a devilish grin on her face.

"Are we a sub, BB, hmmm?"

I just nodded and rolled onto my back.

"What fun. Damn, it's big. He fucks you with this, honey?"

Smoke giggled and nodded.

"Good girl. Now, what were you doing to our BB, honey?"

Smoke demonstrated, then coached CeCe a few times, all the while my hands gripped the sheets and I moaned and groaned, not even trying to be quiet.

"Smoke, be a dear, and put something in BB's mouth to keep him quiet while I tease him for an hour or so."

And then Smoke was kneeling beside me and sliding her cock in my mouth. With my head turned, all I could really do was let her fuck my mouth, which was fine by me. I reached up and gently massaged her breast form, the smile on her face reaching deep into her eyes. She held my hand to her breast, stroked my cheek, and we shared a moment, eventually interrupted by CeCe's teeth dragging along my nuts.

"Daddy's close," Smoke said a few minutes later, and slid from my mouth, noting the tenor of my moans had changed. CeCe squeezed the base of my cock, hard, which didn't feel great, but helped a little.

"How many pops do you have in you tonight, Daddy, is it?" her fingernails dragging along my thigh.

"Three, four maybe. We took some Viagra," I replied, breathing heavily.

"Mi Dios. How old are you?"

"Almost twenty-four."

CeCe chuckled. "Okay, honey, let's take care of him, then you. Then somebody's gotta fuck me."

Smoke threw her leg over my head and took me down her throat, while I sucked on her balls (she was not a fan of the teeth scraping) and massaged her pretty hole.

"Wow," CeCe said, watching Smoke. "No way I can do that."

"Gonna cum, baby," I moaned a minute later. She hoovered every drop and sat up, pulling CeCe in for a cum-sharing kiss. Smoke ended up on her back and CeCe threw her leg over and slipped Smoke inside.

CeCe pounded fast and hard, their lips still locked together, while I looked on. Smoke and I had been worked up a long time, and she only lasted a few minutes. CeCe rolled to her back, both of them breathing hard, and I crawled between CeCe's legs and put my tongue to work, Smoke's cum sliding down my throat.

"Oh mi. Consíguelo, BB, consigue ese semen," she barked, hands pulling on her breasts.

"Right there, BB, right there, mmmm, that's nice," she rambled.

I was hard again, or still hard, to be honest, and licked and kissed my way up her body. I loved the way her breasts fell off to either side as she lay on her back, taking a moment to flick and nibble on her smallish nipples.

"Are you ready, BB? Or should I call you Daddy, hmmm?"

"Whatever you want, honey," I replied, my lips finding hers.

CeCe moaned into my mouth as Rich crawled behind us, lined me up, and slipped me inside, taking the opportunity to tongue my asshole for a moment, my moan swallowed by CeCe.

CeCe was warm and wet, and her hands wrapped around my neck as I thrust steadily, watching me, until Smoke appeared beside her head. She was half-hard, and CeCe turned her head and took her into her mouth.

I sucked on the nipple of her breast form a minute, wishing it could bring Smoke pleasure, and she smiled at me, then brought her mouth down to mine.

"Thanks, Daddy," she smiled, then kissed me deeply.

"Ahí mismo, papá, right there. Fóllame con esa gran cock. Jesús, that's bueno, papá," CeCe rambled, devolving into Spanglish. It was fucking adorable, and Smoke and I grinned at each other.

I got to my knees and raised her left leg to my chest, holding it tight to me for leverage to thrust harder, deeper, while CeCe took Smoke back into her mouth, babbling while she sucked.

CeCe's leg started twitching a few minutes later, and Smoke's cock slipped from her mouth.

"Fuck, you're hitting my G-spot, papá. Uh-huh, right there, papá, right there. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, hazme correrme, papa."

Smoke's fingers found her clit and rubbed back and forth rapidly. CeCe's head jerked up off the bed, her mouth forming a silent 'O', nodding her head quickly.

"Sí Sí, uh-huh, uh-huh, fuuuuuck," she breathed, then slammed her head back to the mattress, her eyes rolled up in her head, eyes blinking rapidly, and came, hard, a deep groan escaping her.

Her muscles squeezed my cock and her juices flooded out around me onto the sheet. She shuddered every ten seconds or so for a minute, breathing deeply, a beautiful sheen of sweat on her dark brown skin.

I eased out of her, and Smoke's mouth found my cock, tasting CeCe's nectar, while I licked the sweat from her chest, then her neck.

"God, you're fuckin' sexy, chica," I murmured, nibbling her ear. She turned her head to give me access to more of her neck, and Smoke moved up and they shared soft kisses.

I was still quite erect, slowly grinding against her thigh, and she turned her face to mine, her warm smile deep in her eyes.

"That was very nice, papa, gracias. Now I want to watch you two together, okay?"

I smiled and looked at Smoke, who gave the half-blush, half-smile look that melts my heart and hardens my cock.

"I want you to eat her ass, get her ready for me. She loves it, don't you, baby?"