When We Were Young Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you?" I asked. "What would you have done differently?"

"Hmmm. Well, I wish I had introduced you to my parents before my brother, then maybe Ed would like you better."

"It's better. We got along pretty well at Thanksgiving."

"He still thinks it's all happening too fast, but us falling into the castle and all the money keeps him from saying anything. My only big regret is I didn't meet you sooner, honey."

"I heard that," I said, and lowered my mouth to hers.

"Yep, they're out here again!" Cody yelled from the door to the house.

We laughed and Cody grabbed Linda's hand, sighing dramatically.

"Come on, bingo's starting."

**

Linda and I stayed to help clean up, and Dad asked what our plans were for Christmas day.

"Church and brunch with my parents, then we're going to a homeless shelter downtown with Jazz, Thea, Mar, and Mama, er, I mean Stacey, in the afternoon to serve meals," Linda said.

Dad chuckled. "That's nice. Is that something you do every year?"

"No, this will be our first time. Jazz and Thea went with Miss Ruth and Cal every year, and it sounded like a good idea. The honey collected from our natural habitat and the venison from the deer killed in the Hills are donated there, so it's kind of expected for us to at least make an appearance, but we've been so fortunate this year, we want to give back however we can," she said.

We headed home a little later, taking a few minutes to drive through the Hills and admire the homes lit up with Christmas lights, something our parents had always done when we were kids.

After undressing Lin and bathing her in the shower, we cuddled under the covers and watched the fire for a while, talking quietly, and eventually nodding off.

**

We got home from the homeless shelter and into comfy clothes, then settled into the library to exchange gifts. Linda and I had gotten iPods (introduced just two months before) for Jazz, Thea, Mama, and Mar, as well as for ourselves, and they were a big hit.

"Where did you find these?" Mar asked. "Everywhere I went they were sold out."

"I had to drive up close to Chicago, just before Halloween; I got the last ones the place had," I replied.

Jazz and Thea got me a pair of badly needed work boots, and Mama and Mar got me a beautiful sweater.

Linda loved the necklace Uncle Robert had helped me select, and we spent a few minutes wondering if he and Candy were going to see each other again.

Linda's cell phone rang. "Excellent, Jemma. Bring them around to the kitchen entrance, please," she said, then hung up.

Everyone was grinning and looking at me.

"What?"

"Our present for you is here. Thea, would you help me with the box, please?" Linda asked, kissing my cheek, and the two left the room.

Jazz came and sat next to me. "Relax, Meester Thoney. You like very much, this," she grinned, holding my hand.

They came back a few minutes later and Thea set a big, gift-wrapped box on the floor in front of me, carefully.

I knelt on the rug, and everyone gathered close, smiling. I lifted the lid off, and four eyes blinked into the sudden light, then the puppy on the right yipped, while the other yawned. Cardigan Welsh Corgis, the breed I'd always wanted, but with Mom's allergy to dogs, couldn't have while I was at home. The breed I had only mentioned wanting to Linda once, more than a year ago, on our second or third date.

"You remembered," I said, quietly, staring into the box, and I felt her hand on the back of my head, caressing.

"I remember everything from our third date, honey. That was the day I fell in love with you. Merry Christmas, Tone," her lips on my cheek.

The puppy yipped again, everyone laughed, and I leaned down and picked her up, handing her to Lin, then going back for the other. Two females. Fitting, given how many women there seemed to be around all the time.

Thea and Jazz went into the bedroom and started hauling out puppy paraphernalia: a large cage, a travel crate, food bowls, puppy food, toys, blankets, etc.

Thea and I were big Los Angeles Lakers fans, so we named the one that barked a lot, the blue merle, with one blue eye and one brown eye, Kobe, and the bigger tan and white one, Shaq.

We spent the evening watching A Christmas Story, playing with the puppies, and getting everything set up for them in the bedroom next door to ours.

Smoke and Sharon came over the next day and everyone hung around the house the next couple of days, some of the girls popping out to do some shopping, Kobe and Shaq getting all the attention they could handle; it was incredibly relaxing.

**

"Just one more week until the big day. Getting nervous?" Rich asked me, as we sat watching the Cardinals in our new box seats. It was a Thursday evening in late June, and this was my bachelor party, if you will. A baseball game with my best friend and a night with Smoke.

"Not really. Mostly, I'll just be glad when it's over. I don't know how Ronny and Gabby do it; being a wedding planner would drive me insane. You should see the castle, there's stuff everywhere, way more than Miss Ruth's retirement party. Three enormous tents were delivered yesterday, it'll take an army to set 'em up. Ronny tells me not to worry, that she's got everything under control, but I don't know. That's the stuff that worries me, not the actual ceremony.

"I confirmed all of the vacation details yesterday. Your tickets will be waiting for you when you check-in, and I'll arrange transportation from Nassau to the island once I get down there; I'll email you the details. The secret's still safe?"

"Yeah. Sharon's been very good about it, really. I mean, she really wants to know where you're sending us, but she likes surprises."

"Good. Jazz has been pestering me, and Linda, of course, has been trying to get me to tell her for months, but now she's so distracted by the wedding that she hasn't mentioned it lately.

"How's your new house coming along?" I asked.

**

When Miss Ruth had given us the castle and Ferguson Hills, she had included the home we had fixed up and lived in for a little while. Linda had moved back to the castle after school finished, leaving just Rich and Sharon there full-time.

That's not to say the house was empty; far from it. The lesbian support group was going very well. So well, in fact, that the university and surrounding colleges had begun recommending it to their students looking for support.

There was zero doubt that Mar had found her calling. When she wasn't in class or dragging Mama and me around doing research, she was helping support group members, happier than any of us had ever seen her.

Plus, Carmen and Alex were a definite couple, and very good for each other. Carmen still had her practice in St. Louis three days a week, living in the house the rest of the week and seeing patients there, and Alex still had her marketing job and her apartment. Linda and Alex, weirdly, had become very good friends, now able to laugh at the evening we all met at the lesbian nightclub, Sabrina's, and I hip-checked her to the floor for disrespecting Mar.

Back in March, with the school year winding down, Lin and I had told Rich and Sharon we weren't going to keep the house after the summer, and could they find someplace else after the school year.

"That's fine," Sharon had said, "we've actually been looking at a development a few miles out of town that has three-acre lots. In fact, we met with a builder last week, who said we could be ready to move in by the end of August. Could we stay until then?"

"Of course," Linda replied. "So, building a house together's a big step. Am I going to need a bridesmaid dress soon?" she grinned.

"Shh, we don't use the 'M' word; not yet, anyway," Sharon said, but the look they gave each other gave them away.

A week later we took Alex, Carmen, Mar, and Mama out to dinner and laid out our idea.

"Miss Ruth gave us the house, free and clear, quite unexpectedly, and Tone and I have been trying to decide what to do with it after the school year. We love how well the support group is working, and were wondering if you were interested in continuing it next year?" Linda asked.

"Uh, we would like to, yes. Do we need to find a new location, or start paying rent?" Carmen asked, she, Alex, and Mar looking on nervously.

"No, no, nothing like that, honey. In fact, we would like to create a charity to support the group, and then donate the house to the charity. We want to seed it with enough money to make up for your income from your St. Louis practice, so you can work the support group full-time. Mar tells us there are a few things you would like to do, but don't have the time or money for. We'd like to help make those things possible and ensure you'll always have a place to work from, that's all," Linda said.

"I, we, well, I don't know what to say," Carmen stammered, looking at Alex and Mar, both nodding.

Linda smiled. "It's a lot, I know, for all of you. Let's talk it through, yeah?"

Now, as June turned to July, Carmen and Alex were planning to move into the upstairs of the house, after Sharon and Rich had moved into their new house, and convert the front room into more meeting space. Carmen was winding up her practice in St. Louis and researching federal and state grants, and Lin and I pledged to host a fundraiser and donate fifty thousand dollars annually, which Miss Ruth said she would match.

**

"The new house is looking good," Rich was saying. "The basement's been poured, and the roof will be up sometime this week. The builder says he's a week or so ahead of schedule, thanks to the dry weather. I'll be glad to have it finished; I'm anxious to get settled."

"Will you have a playroom?" I asked, and the way the woman in front of me cocked her head, was pretty sure she heard.

Rich hadn't noticed. "Are you kidding? It's all Sharon talks about. There are four bedrooms on the main floor and the builder is finishing about seventy percent of the walk-out basement. The rest I was hoping you would help me with. I've been doing some research, and there are some really good soundproofing materials out there we can line the walls with."

"Sure, no problem. And any toys you guys want, whips, dildos, anal toys, just let us know and I'll have Amber at Peaches get it for you."

The lady in front of us definitely heard that.

"Cool, thanks a lot. "I didn't tell you about Hannah, did I?" he chuckled.

"No. Who's Hannah?"

"Last Tuesday, about four in the afternoon, I got home from work and Sharon called from upstairs, in a tone that was 'off' somehow. She didn't sound hurt or sick, but not normal, either.

"Carmen was in St. Louis and the support group was closed, so it was just us, right? I dropped my backpack and hustled upstairs, worried."

"Was she okay?"

He laughed, then looked around, leaning over until we were shoulder to shoulder. There was no one behind us, and a couple of women in their thirties in front, including the one I was confident was listening.

"So, I go into the bedroom and the chair we use when we play is sitting in the middle of the room, and she's standing beside it in this shiny, black leather outfit that resembled a one-piece swimsuit, with a zippered front, her tits about to spill out of the top."

"And her tits are massive," I added, to help create the image for the lady in front of us, who was definitely listening.

"I know, right? I mean, I'm just standing there, staring. Black, knee-high boots and fishnet stockings, the wooden paddle we use in her hand, the one with holes in it that hurt like a mother. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous."

The lady in front of us is leaning over, whispering to her friend, and now both have their heads cocked to the side. Rich is into his story and has no idea he has an audience.

"'You like?' she asks, and I just nodded my head like an idiot."

"'Then why aren't you naked, Pet?' she asks."

"'Sorry, Mum,' I said, and stepped into the closet, ripped my shirt off, then my cami, my jeans, and finally my thong, that green silk one you bought me, Daddy, remember? I come out and she's sitting on the chair, her chest and neck are flushed, her legs spread.

"She looked me up and down in this predatory way she does sometimes, and my whole body shuddered. Then she tilted her head toward her lap, and I lowered myself across her, hands flat on the floor, feet resting on the bed, so my legs are out straight, and my cock is between her legs. And I'm already hard, knowing what's coming next, you know?"

"Hold that thought, and let's go grab a beer, yeah?" I said.

"Sure," Rich replied, stood, stepped into the aisle, and started toward the concourse.

The ladies were looking straight ahead, pretending they had heard nothing. As I stood, I dropped my head between them.

"I think your panties in exchange for the rest of the story's a fair trade, don't you? Have them in your hands so I can see them when we get back. We'll be about twenty minutes."

Their heads jerked toward mine and I smiled, sweetly, stood, and followed Rich toward the concourse. Would they, or wouldn't they? I had no idea, but now they knew I knew they were listening. I half expected them to be gone when we got back.

We used the restroom, then grabbed a couple of beers and a pretzel, and headed back to our seats.

"Do you think those women can hear us?" Rich asked.

"Not a chance, honey, I can barely hear you. It's fine if you talk a little louder."

"Okay, good. How embarrassing would that be?" he chuckled.

Rounding the corner, we headed through the little chute leading to our seats, and there they stood, each one holding a beer, looking out for me.

"Go ahead, honey, I need to tie my shoe," I said.

Rich nodded and went on ahead.

"Ladies."

"It better be good, or we're gonna want these back," said the first lady to have overheard us.

I nodded. "Sounds reasonable. Well?"

She handed me a white ball of material, and I shoved it into my pocket. I looked at her friend, uncertainty on her face.

"Go on, Kat," the first woman urged her friend, who shot a shaky hand out and shoved a peach G-string into my hand.

"Nice," I grinned, taking a quick look before putting it in my pocket.

"Come on, Tara, Kat said, turned and hurried away. I glanced at Tara, and we shared a chuckle.

"Shall we?" I asked, and she turned and followed after her friend.

"So, you're laying across Sharon's lap, and she's got the paddle in her hand," I said to Rich as we shared the pretzel.

"And when she swings that thing, air whistles through the holes, and for half a second, you can hear it coming. And holy shit, does it hurt. I know you love being Linda's sub, and how it gets into your head. Well, this is similar, I think. I honestly never feel more connected, more loved by her than when I'm over her lap. I've had a few days where I have had to teach standing up, but the pain reminds me of her, of how much she loves me. I totally get off on it."

"I'm glad you have each other, honey," I said, knowing only Tara and Kat could hear us, and not caring what they might think of our relationship.

"So, Sharon is spanking you..."

"Right, about ten minutes, and we're both charged up. I've got pre-cum dripping on the floor, and Sharon's outfit is unzipped, her breasts hanging free, all sweaty. You would have loved it."

"Mmmm, her sweat is delicious," I said.

"And into our bedroom comes this young woman, standing in the doorway, completely out of breath."

"Hannah."

"Hannah. I had never seen her before, but Sharon had, at a couple of the support group get-togethers. 'Is everything o--' she says. All three of us are stunned, and we're staring at each other, right?

"Then she starts stammering. 'Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. I heard crying and screaming, and I thought someone was...wow', and then she's just standing there, frozen," Rich chuckled.

"What does she look like?" I asked, and Tara's head nodded a fraction.

"Hannah? She's tall, maybe five-ten, and really skinny. Black hair shaved super short on one side, and lots of ear piercings. I asked Mar about her after the, uh, encounter, and she said they are helping her with an eating disorder, and she's making really good progress."

Rich continued. "So, she's just standing there, right? And Sharon says 'I'm Sharon, and this is Rich. You're Hannah, right?' and she nods her head. I'm still across Sharon's lap, so I lift a hand off the floor and give a little wave, and she waves back and giggles.

"Sharon tells her the support group is only open Friday through Monday, and to come sit on the bed so she can explain, and Hannah goes over and sits. My head's hanging down, so all I can see are her tennis shoes and jeans. All the blood is rushing to my head, and I want to sit up, but Sharon hasn't given me permission, so I'm still lying across her legs.

"And you know we like a little exhibitionism, so I'm still hard as a rock, which Hannah definitely noticed. 'Rich likes to be disciplined, don't you, Pet?' Sharon asks me. 'Yes, Mum.' I'm smart enough to reply.

"So now Sharon is telling her that this is a game we play from time to time, and would Hannah like to swat me with the paddle? In my mind, I'm thinking 'Oh, God, yes.'

"Hannah was hesitant, not wanting to hurt me, so Sharon coaxed her and explained what to do, how hard to swing, and so on. She hit me, but not half as hard as Sharon does, harder the second time, and then in exactly the same place again, really hard."

"Did it hurt bad?" I asked, Kat and Tara hanging on every word. Rich didn't notice, absorbed in his story, and I knew him well enough to know he was getting hard as he talked.

"Oh, my God, yes. I screamed, and 'Thank you, Mistress,' shot out of my mouth reflexively. 'See, Pet likes it, don't you Pet?' Sharon said. I'm crying, but, man, what a good kind of hurt. So, I nodded, 'Yes, Mum. Thank you, Hannah.' Then the two of them rubbed lotion over my ass, which always feels amazing, and Sharon helped ease me to the floor.

"Normally, she'd insert this vibrating butt plug in me, and tease me with it for about an hour while I pleasure her, and then we would have sex and I'd get to cum; usually, anyway. But this was so different, I was just kneeling next to Sharon, painfully erect, and dizzy as hell. And Sharon is crazy turned on, I can tell. Hannah is on her knees on the other side of her, the nipples of her small breasts hard against her T-shirt, staring at Sharon's tits."

Tara was fidgeting in her seat, and I could see a nipple denting her blouse. Kat, meanwhile, downed her twelve-dollar beer in about five minutes and had started in on Tara's, her neck flushed.

"We've been around enough of the young ladies in the support group to know some of them are quite fragile, so we try to always be kind and respectful around them and give Carmen, Alex, and Mar space to help them; we would never invite one of them to join us.

"And they're all lesbians, of course, so I'm not really there, if you know what I mean, this is all Sharon and Hannah. 'Would you like to kiss me, Hannah?' Sharon asked, and Hannah waited for a beat and nodded. 'Pet, I believe you forgot to lock the front door earlier, don't you? Go lock it and then wait in the hall. We'll just be a couple of minutes,' Sharon said. I nodded and left them alone."

"You're hard as a rock right now, aren't you, honey?" I asked, and he let out a cute little groan.

"You know I am, Daddy."

Tara and Kat shared a surprised look.

"You better finish the story then, the game's almost over." Rich, Tara, and Kat jerked their heads up to the scoreboard; it was hard not to laugh.

"Holy shit. So, they were alone for maybe five minutes. I heard a moan that I recognized, and a few I most definitely did not, then some murmuring, and then Hannah stepped into the hall, looking a little dazed. 'Sorry for interrupting you, Rich,' she said, and we grinned and chuckled.