When World's Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Oh, yes, like that...don't stop"

Tallulah felt blinding pleasure, finally been granted what she craved for. Morgan's fingers expertly fondled her, bringing her to higher places way too fast. She tried like hell to contain her pleasure but she felt herself slowly losing control.

Tallulah's responsiveness drove Morgan insane and the feel of her clit on Tallulah's thigh was bliss. Morgan sensed Tallulah's imminent release as her movement became a little erratic and she shuddered at the little spasms she felt on her clit. She couldn't quiet her own raging needs. She held Tallulah tighter, not wanting to break the tempo.

When Tallulah's nails dug deeper into Morgans back, she chose that moment to to do circular motions on talluah's clitoris. This caused a chain reaction as Tallualh's moaned grew louder and her body shuddered on the verge of coming appart.

" you are so wet"

Morgan said, quickly finding Tallulah's sensitive spot that made her quiver. She repeated the motion several times, hearing Tallulah's loud moans of pleasure. With a hoarse cry, Tallulah melted into instant orgasm her body shuddering.

Morgan tried like hell to keep the same pace with the quivering body. She watched satisfaction play through Tallulah's face. Her own clit aching so bad she was scared of coming herself.

"Oh, please don't stop...don't stop"

Tallulah said when her ragging orgasm ebbed. Her face was that of such pure ecstasy Morgan's heart skipped. Tallulah grabbed Morgan's face and kissed her as she rode Morgan's hand and instantly came again. She let a hoarse cry at the cataclysmic spasms that enveloped her body.

Morgan finally slowed down and stopped when Tallulah's body laid limp beneath her. She rested her face on Tallulah's chest, both panting

"I think you just killed me"

Morgan chuckled, immensly satisfied.

"That was the desired effect"

"Don't sound so smug, I'm going to get my revenge the minute my brain takes back control of my body"

"Good for me, It will only take a few seconds."

Tallulah laughed, finally getting the strengh she needed, she moved her hips, turning them in such a way that she was at last on top. mischieve playing all over her face, she wisphered.

"We'll see"

She leaned fown and kissed Morgan soundly, loving the feel of Morgan's tongue as they joined with hers. She roamed her hand all over Morgan's body, making brief stop at her breast which elicited a throaty groan from Morgan.

She moved her hand lower until it was where she wanted it to be. Tallulah gasped along with Morgan, feeling the stiff clit within her fingers. She whispered in Morgan's ear

"You are so hard....ready to explode"

"Told you it won't take long" Morgan said with a tight voice as she shuddered violently when Tallulah squeezed and fondled her. She knew it won't take long and hoped like hell Tallulah won't tease for too long.

Tallulah entered her with one finger making her moan. Tallulah's lips were back on hers swallowing her moans a she felt another finger inside her, filling her completely.

"..Fuck..."

Morgan's toes curled when she felt Tallulah's fingers fold upward, to her G-spot.

"Oh, Tallulah, I'm going to come"

Eyes closed, Morgan felt heat from her body moving to one focal point between her legs. Tallulah suddenly moved down and dropped a kiss on Morgan's clitoris before taking it in.

Morgan's whole body went rigid as her mind dissolved. She gave out a hoarse cry and quivered at the cataclysmic orgasm.

She forgot to breathe for a long while as wave upon wave of acute pleasure washed over her. Tallulah's tongue was doing wonderful things to her, she was the one in control.

When Tallulah felt Morgan's passion lessen, she stopped her administrations, moved back up with a satisfied smile and kissed Morgan.

Morgan shuddered again as their tongues linked and she remembered what it was doing to her earlier..

"I felt that" Tallulah said, wiggling her fingers still inside her.

Morgan weakly chuckled, She kissed her one last time before laying her head on sofa

" One more touch and I might need medical assistance."

Tallulah laughed, enjoying the feel of their bodies together. She lay her head on Morgan's chest and let the lassitude of the recent exerssion take over. She didn't noticed she'd slept until she felt Morgan's hand slowly draw patterns on her back. she hummed in approval and whispered.

" What time is it?"

" Just after three I think" Morgan replied, continuing her pattern. The room was warm, cozy and had a sweet, familiar smell. Though the walls were soundproof; she could hear music booming and shouts of euphoria far away. The light from the window was bright enough for morgan to see the office.

There were in th middle of the room. The sofa was facing a mahogny desk and an office chair. There was also a cupboard full of books at one end of the room and at the other end, close to the window was a healthy looking plant. The room looked well furnished and beautiful she thought.

She quickly realized they were trespassing and had to leave before getting themselves in trouble. Panic surged as she dread the end of this beautiful night.

"Do you think the owner of this room will be coming here anytime soon?" She really didn't want to leave, ever.

Tallulah lifted her head and smiled.

"Actually, I'm the owner"

Morgan's eyes grew wide, so wide Tallulah couldn't help but laugh. then she leaned foward and gave Morgan a quick peck on the lips.

"I told you earlier I worked here...the truth is, I own shares with two other people which makes me one of the bosses I guess. So this is my office and I manage a few more things as well as my partners."

Morgan smiled in wonder.

"You amaze me Tallulah, and I'm not just talking about your bedroom skills"

"Yeah, right, as if you almost didn't kill me from over stimulation" Tallulah replied biting Morgan's shoulder. They both lay in silence for a few more minutes, enjoying the laxitude.

"Tallulah"

"Yes?"

" I want to see you after this, today, tomorrow or any other day, get to know you...If you are interested of course."

Morgan held her breath, feeling anxious as she waited Tallulah's reply

"It's insane how charming you are, I'd really like to see you again. I was hoping you would be as interested in me. I'm so happy it's mutual."

Morgan finally relaxed, kissing Tallulah's temple "You are the fascinating one here." It felt so nice having Tallulah in her arms.

" Do you want to go down and resume the partying?"

"Do we have too?" Morgan asked, she wasnt interested in the party " It feels so nice here."

Tallulah stood up from the sofa breaking their embrace, she met Morgan's questioning eyes.

" Hold that thought, I'll be back in a second"

Morgan watched with interest as Tallulah's sexy naked frame rush to a drawer on her office table, she opened it and took a huge warm blanket then rushed back to the couch.

" I always have one here for winters" She scooted closer, lying comfotably in Morgans embrace and covering both of them. It felt so nice she moaned in approval. When they were both covered, she felt Morgan kiss her temple and whispered

" Sweet dreams"

" Sweat dreams"

As if they'd been lovers for years, they slowly drifted off in the comfort of eachother's embrace.

It was about almost 9 am when they finally woke up, they got dressed and walked out of the office. Morgan could see the bartender's cursious glance at them as they walked out of the club. She knew Tallulah would have a lot of answering to give considering they seemed like close friends earlier last night. Morgan didn't seem worried by that, she walked confidently and said hi to her on their way out.

The walk to the café felt shorter than ever. Maybe because Morgan wanted to spend more time with Tallulah. her body was still flushed from all the physical exertion she'd done.

They entered a café that was mercifully empty though she could hear voices in the kitchen. Morgan took her belonging and they walked out together. An ackward silence went through as they both earched for something to say. It was Tallulah who finally broke the silence

" So, are we meeting today?"

" Yes, sure, I'm not done yet with the project I was hired for. Just a few more hours and it will be ready. I'll come around 4pm"

" Great, I'll be here until 8pm"

"perfect"

Tallulah leaned forward and kissed Morgan on the lips before walking inside the cafe. Morgan took a few seconds to looks the door before turning to walk home. It was a long time she'd felt this satisfied with her life, like what when you have the right person in your life everything seems easier to handle.

She couldn't wait to see Tallulah again today. She felt a faint fluttering on her chest when she thought about her and tried like hell not think about what it meant.

" What a great way to start the weekend" She muttered to herself as she walked home.

To be Continued

12