When You Least Expect It Ch. 02

Story Info
John returns home from the bar lusting after Chyna.
1.8k words
4
4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When You Least Expect It

Chapter 2

Back At Home

John pulled into the double car garage and the door slid slowly down behind him. He then shifted to reverse and shut off the engine of the BMW. Unfastening his seatbelt and applying the emergency brake, John leaned back against the headrest.

Thoughts of the young woman he'd met tonight, Chyna, filled his thoughts. Her elegant athletic body. Her beautiful unblemished mocha complexion. The swell of her firm young breasts. The perfect plumpness of her backside. It was all pushing him towards sensory overload.

He just couldn't wrap his head around what had transpired that evening.

At 43 years old, John considered himself, if not necessarily old, then aged. If you had told him the previous day that he would be flirting with a woman of color half his age, John would have laughed. If you had also told him that she would not only reciprocate his attention, but without asking eagerly give him her number, he would have literally fallen over with mirth and rolled around.

The fact that less than 15 minutes ago all of those things had happened was sinking in.

John opened his eyes slowly and stared at the black headliner adorning the inside of his vehicle.

Tilting his head down and slightly to the side, he looked into the rear view mirror and flashed a smile. "Not bad old man", he said to himself. "Not bad at all".

John opened the door and stepped out. He gently but firmly closed it.

He couldn't help but stop and admire the gorgeous sports car. German engineering at its finest. It was a 2007 330i six speed manual painted alpine white with black leather interior. The windows were darkly tinted which provided a stark contrast against the pristine white paint.

The grey wheels were the factory sports package rims but wrapped around them were a set of 595 SS soft compound drift tires.

Over the 3 years that he'd owned the car, John had made several tasteful modifications as well as multiple performance upgrades.

The exterior now sported a duck bill trunk lid, slotted and drilled rotors gleamed behind the rims with blue brake calipers mounted on top, and an extended bumper lip adorned the front that gave it an edgy stance.

The only things that had been done under the hood were installing an aluminum radiator, replacing the factory air filter and housing with a cold air intake that was aluminum with blue fittings, and swapping out the factory spark plugs for a set of hotter running NGK's. He had also had a mild tune done on the engine at a local garage that specialized in European performance vehicles.

All in all, it was a bad ass ride that turned heads whenever he drove it.

It had actually captured the attention of the young woman at the bar. She had mentioned the nice vehicle sitting in front of the place while talking to John. His coworker Corey who was sitting beside him at the bar had quickly spoken up telling her it belonged to John.

She had looked out of the large glass windows and turned back to John. "Is that really your ride", she had said with a curious expression? "Yes ma'am", he replied with a somewhat proud look. "It's a Beamer right"she quickly shot back glancing outside again? "It is", John stated. "I would love to have a car that nice one day", Chyna countered wistfully. Corey laughed and told her she should come get a job at the plant and she could. "Really? And I would be able to afford a ride that nice", she said looking at the two men questioningly? "Sure, John can get you in the door. He's our supervisor", Corey said confidently. "Wow. Handsome, a nice car and a good job", Chyna had said turning to look at John with undisguised desire.

He had blushed slightly but had not broken eye contact with the woman.

John replayed this all in his head while moving away from the car and climbing up the two steps in the garage and opening the door to the laundry/mud room.

Once inside he removed his work uniform tossing his jacket, polo shirt, pants, and socks into the washer. John then hung his belt on one of the hangers dangling from the rack that housed his weekly work attire.

Grabbing the items from his pockets John strolled into the kitchen wearing nothing but his boxers.

He hung his BMW's fob up on the old wide toothed garden rake head nailed to the kitchen wall that he used as a key holder and walked deeper into his home.

Entering the den and noticing a chill in the air, John stepped over to the hearth and began prepping a fire in the large fireplace.

Within minutes he had it burning nicely.

He walked out of the den and down the long hallway leading back to the master bedroom.

Once inside John opened his dresser removing a clean pair of boxers, a white wife beater, and a pair of lounging shorts.

He stepped into the large bathroom and turned on the light.

Laying his garments down on the counter he opened the glass shower door and cut on the water.

Waiting a few moments for the water to warm, John then stepped in closing the door behind him.

As the water cascaded down over him, he again thought of the beautiful young woman from the bar. His penis began to harden. Reaching down, he slowly began stoking his manhood as he envisioned Chyna taking off her clothes in front of him.

John began to stroke faster.

He imagined her kneeling down before him and grasping his rock hard cock with her long delicate fingers. Her mocha skin being only slightly darker than his tanned body. She begins to slowly stroke his dick staring up at him with her large dark eyes. Chyna smiled up at John and started licking up and down the length of his shaft. She then opened wide and took him in to her mouth sucking gently as she slid up and down his pole.

She gripped him at the base of his cock giving him small slow pumps with one hand while simultaneously fondling his large scrotum with the other.

As John played all of these things out in his head, he furiously pounded his cock in the shower. Never had he felt so engorged. He was probably 2 full inches longer than normal and at least half again his regular thickness.

In his mind Chyna sped up her performance on his prick. She then removed her hands from him and grabbed his butt cheeks pulling him fully into her throat. She started making soft gulping and gagging sounds as he gently fucked her mouth.

This was to much for him. John groaned and began to cum in his fantasy. Rope after rope shot down her tight throat. As he released in to her, she looked up at him seductively swallowing every drop and moaning around his tool.

In reality John covered the shower wall with jizz.

He stood under the shower panting like a dog, head down, legs shaking, and with his heart pounding in his chest. He placed his hands on the cool tiled wall.

As John's breathing slowed he opened his eyes and saw what appeared to be a least a half a pint of cum dripping down the shower wall. "Damn, he thought looking at it sliding down the tile. I don't think I have ever cum that much".

He started splashing water on the wall to rinse off all the spunk.

When he finished cleaning the wall, John grabbed the soap and washcloth and began lathering himself all over and scrubbing his body.

He rinsed and reached for the shampoo. Squirting a quarter sized dollop into the palm of his hand he began applying it to his hair then started scrubbing his scalp with his fingers.

After a minute or so of this, John leaned in underneath the water and let it wash the shampoo away. He stayed that way for several minutes letting the hot water ease some of the weariness from his worn muscles. It had been a long day.

Turning off the shower, John opened the glass door and grabbed a thick linen towel hanging from a peg.

Still standing in the shower, he began toweling his body dry. When he completed his body, he raised one foot drying it, then placed it outside of the shower onto a small bathroom rug. Then he repeated the process with the other foot.

Next he reached over and picked up his clothing and began to dress himself.

When he was done, John open a drawer and removed a comb, toothbrush, and a tube of toothpaste.

He ran the comb quickly through his hair and began applying toothpaste to the brush.

John performed his normal brushing routine of up and down, side to side, and small circles on his teeth, finishing with the roof of his mouth, tongue, and gums.

He opened one of the cabinet doors under the counter top and pulled out his mouth wash.

Unscrewing the cap he took a small sip and started swishing it around in his mouth. Leaning his head back he gargled briefly then spit the mouthwash into the sink.

John turned on the water and washed the spent mouthwash down the drain.

After whipping his mouth on the hand towel hanging by the sink he looked into the mirror.

Though wearing a wife beater tank top, you could still clearly see the chiseled muscles of his body.

John worked very hard to keep himself in shape.

After a terrible car accident more than 20 years ago John had nearly died.

During his long recovery, one of his physical therapists had advised him to always keep himself in shape or he would regret it because his body had suffered such tremendous damage. A lot of his friends had jokingly called him the million dollar man for a while.

It wasn't far off. He was around a $790,000 man after all the bills had been tallied by the attorneys.

Turning off the bathroom light he walked back into the master bedroom. A gigantic four poster California king sized bed took up a vast amount of space in the room. John walked over turned the covers back and climbed in. He placed his phone on the charging station sitting on the night stand.

He pulled the sheet and homemade quilt up over himself and settled in.

As he lay there trying to wind down, his mind again went to Chyna. He was going to call her and ask her out.

As he slowly drifted off, John wondered if she liked camping...

To Be Continued