Wife Hypnotised Morally

Story Info
Is it ever moral to hypnotise someone to have sex?
1k words
3.35
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Hypnosis Morality professor gave us our first 2,000 word assignment. It read "When should you use hypnosis to allow someone to fuck your own mother?"

He said "Refer to the course textbook "Studies in Sexual Hypnotherapy" for details of historical casework. Any questions?"

One wag asked "Does it matter that my mother is a slut?"

The professor replied "Not necessarily. Refer to page 100 of the coursebook. It details an interesting case where someone was concerned about her many extramarital affairs. These took place over many years and went from meeting one lover in a remote hotel to sharing her body with 2 men, then being a cum dump for a group of men. She was insatiable. Her sexual activity became ever more extreme. Sex in the open replaced hotel room sex. She was under the control of Brian. She didn't even know his surname. Brian was her lead lover. Brian would arrange subordinate lovers and watch them fuck the slutty wife.

Her husband became aware only after 4 years of her slutish behaviour. She told her lead lover that her husband knew about their affair. He told her to stay married. He liked hearing about her pitiful and inadequate marital sex. Brian then instructed her to tell her husband how often and how and where they fucked. Brian got his mistress to tell her husband that if he didn't listen to the details of their sex sessions then he would take over their marital bed.

She stayed married, even though sex with her husband was unexciting while extramarital sex was stimulating. And she could please her lead lover by staying married. Her lead lover liked hearing about her husband's cocklet, especially with his weapon in the vaginal slit of the cuckold's wife.

She finally realised how out of control she was when as she was in a car with 4 men.

They stopped off at a remote mountain lay-by. Her lead lover ordered her to take off all her clothes. This was not unusual for the errent wife. She was used to men using her body. Many men had nude photos of her and some were posted on the internet.

The men tied the poor woman, still naked, to a tree and took lots of photos. All of them had sex with her. After each coitus she gave the man a blowjob.

Her lead lover and the others then left her naked and tied up. The fear of being bound and alone gave way to reflection of how changed she had become.

When married she had tried giving head but had not liked it. Now she gave men blowjobs on demand. Because she didn't like giving head her husband had treated her respectfully and not asked for oral sex. She realised that she didn't like her mouth being used, even by her lead lover. He had gone too far. She was no longer to be a cum dump for any man just because Brian wanted to watch the action.

Her husband had stayed with her, even though he knew she was shagging many other men. He had a strong Catholic attachment and divorce was not an option for him. Neither was it what she really wanted. Half the fun of the extramarital affairs was having a husband to return to.

Her reward for being Brian's slave was being bound for however long her lead lover wanted. That was simply unacceptable. Brian was now history.

But she also realised that her husband's sex drive and technique were inadequate. She couldn't face a lifetime of sexual deprivation. Telling her husband about his inadequacies made his sexual performance even worse. Him knowing that she was telling Brian all the gory details of his lovemaking made having sustainable erections difficult.

The husband sought relief in occasional masterbation. But he hid this from his wife because he knew she would tell Brian about it. He felt ashamed at having sly wanks. But he delighted in the energy release as he shot his load. He would, as he told the hypnotherapist later, wank and wash and feel human again.

The husband had no close friends. The worse thing about his wife's behaviour was that she had many friends. Her sexual dalliances hurt but the number of his wife's lovers cut even deeper in his confidence.

Brian called at the husband's house and showed him the photos of his wife naked and bound. He had given the husband the location of the mountain layby and told him to go and collect her. The poor husband duly got into his own car.

It was 4 hours before her husband arrived to collect her. She was distraught and in tears as her husband arrived.

On the way home the wife had decided to try to save their marriage. After consulting with their doctor, going to counselling and trying online sex tips, they ended up with a trained hypnotherapist. The main "presenting problem" was the husband's incurable sexual problems and the wife's need for a sexual fulfilling marital relationship. The secondary "presenting problem" was the residual emotions both felt about her numerous affairs.

The trained hypnotherapist, after hearing both parties version of events, decided on the type 2 trance. This meant that, on special occasions, he would get the wife in a trance which would last for 12 hours. When in a type 2 the wife would be subject to instructions given by the hypnotherapist.

The wife would get the same lustful feelings that she got from Brian when having sex with her husband. She would feel more relaxed about having oral sex. She would forget that she had ever given head. She would experience oral sex as if it was for the first time. But this time she would enjoy having her spouse's penis in her mouth.

The trained hypnotherapist would also put the husband into a 12 hour trance. The husband would feel as if he had never had sex before and this was his honeymoon. He would have sex with his wife and it would be as fantastic as when they were on their honeymoon. He would bring up the topic of having oral sex. He would suggest trying the 69 position, which neither had tried.

With only 5 of these sessions both spouses were content with the marriage. The wife and the husband lived happily and sexually thereafter.