All Comments on 'When You Wish Upon an Eldritch Star'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I always wonder why the males always have to be portrayed as idiots that wish to remain clueless. He barely asks Lana questions about what she was doing or what she wished..and the same with Lana keeping secrets and behaving weirdly not telling what is going on yet asking for his help all the time while keeping him in the dark even when she offered to tell him about whats doing/done.. cant get into the story like this. I wish you added a nonconsent tag disclaimer because she did change him without his consent even tho she explained her reasoning afterwards which was a rapists reasoning, plus a futadom instead of femdom tag.. it said male to female then femdom so i thought the transformed male would be the dom not the femaletofuta dom.

“Did I even tell her my name? Who, or what, is she?“ why not ask the girl in the shop these questions after she said his name and told him she wants to make him hers but hes already marked..

Then after all that he wants to go read a book after dinner???????

"It's fine. But I'm hungry," I deflected, trying to move to the edge of the bed but she pinned my shoulder down.“ he keeps trying to get away and is scared and is pinned down and panicking and yet just says “its fine”.

"Don't let anyone else touch you. I don't know what I'd do if they did." Not even asking her why?

"I have another list of reagents. Please and thank you." He doesnt ask her whats shes doing with the reagents?

“What's she talking about? I haven't married anyone.“ why are these questions in his head and not asking her?

“ Returning home, I set the sack on the table and headed straight for the couch. Intending to read a book,” again with all the weirdness/magic/panic/rituals he just calmly reads a book… sigh is he a zombie?

“I guess she has a cock now.“ yep a zombie. Nothing there to question right. /s

"The barrier is thin here and you won't change- I mean. I won't change correctly if I don't have a human template to use in the ritual." Fucking lying shit women.

"No. I have no idea and even less intentions of ever doing that. If you weren't convinced after the five minutes I would've just kept going until you were. I find my appetite for you is seemingly without limit," she admitted shamelessly,” uh fuck how can he not be mad at that?? Instead hes sad..

“Even then, she was intent on claiming me, wasn't she? How could I have been so blind?“ im wondering the same.. she tricked and lied to you while you tried to help and reassure her.. sigh..now shes made you horny with magic and then she’ll claim you before you can change your mind because of your “lust riddled mind”.

"I won't start until you tell me you're ready, Mitch. I'm not going to give you any excuses, like saying you didn't agree to or want this later." Shouldve done this before the ritual you piece of shit. Now hes full with lust and cant think.

"Stop playing around, and answer me honestly. It's obviously important and I want to know what, you, mean?" Now he asks her what she means? After 2 rituals and getting fucked…

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"Don't fight it. It's new and scary, but if you relax I guarantee it will feel so good." Fucking rapists use this when they rape a 12 year old girl to orgasm.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 2 years ago

I always love your eldritch/demon transformation stories. This was another great one. Thank you for it.

torcoolguytorcoolguyover 2 years ago

How big is Lana's dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a fun one. Your stories always seem to put me in a good mood and I want to thank you for that and for the story itself. You have a great imagination and/or a hell of a talented muse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok this weird but fun

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Whenever I read these kind of stories I find myself wondering which one is which at the end.

mloggermloggerover 2 years ago

Ok this is VERY weird but also VERY fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't see many stories on here about love as well as sex and nonhuman creatures. Good job. It was well-written.

jalford764jalford764over 2 years ago

This is still my favourite story. I wish there were sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. I don’t send feedback. Ever. Lol. This was an electric story but the descriptions brought it home. Well done. Going to read your other stories and enjoy. Thank you for your efforts and dedication. PS I would have gladly paid money to read this Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A true rapists fantasy right here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...