All Comments on 'Where Am I Ch. 02'

by MaryPettle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 13 years ago

Wrong category. This is a Non-Consensual story. And your protagonist is admitting to commission of at least two felonies. Not to mention that nobody can learn to be a responsible dom in a week's time.

Vaguely acceptable as a writeup of a fantasy, but not up to the general standard.

MaryPettleMaryPettlealmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback Lord_Gro. Since these our my first submissions I am happy to hear any and all comments. If this story was placed in the wrong category I am confidant the people approving it wouldn't have done so, since their approvals don't come easy.

This story is the 2nd chapter, so I am assuming you read the first? They were done as HIS point of view and HER point of view.

I'm curious to know how you would have made this story more to your liking as you seemed a little negative in your feedback.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgeralmost 13 years ago
Yes Mam

I liked the story. So what if it isn't real life. Most of us read this as an escape from reality. Keep mistress in thigh boots and she can do what ever she wants. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed the two points of view. Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to more from you.

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
Showed some promise..

LG is right, you don't become a Domme in a week. The single most important thing a Domme has going for her is his DESIRE for her. She could be in high heels and panties and still portray a Mistress! His desire should be strong enough that a woman could manipulate the sub with literallly no physical effort (we'll skip the logistics of getting the man to wherever he was, with only her there) Try to think of the mans mindset....9 times out of 10 his cock, IF hard will do the thinking or lack thereof..LOL Brute force to capture a man is entertaining but not at all necessary. Good luck in future essays!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And that was it for him

He was done with the bitch. Remembering that he had both pride and self respect he went after her and slapped the shit out of her before he threw her out and told her NEVER to call him again. What a bitch.

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
Well done

This story pushed all my buttons and I liked the 2 points of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Safe. Sane. CONSENSUAL. Obviously NOT...

... something covered by the dominatrix who 'trained' Kim.

jleniljlenilalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. You pushed all of my buttons. I wish I knew you in real life. You could peg me anytime. Please check out my stories, most with similar themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I eventually return and release him. He needs food and water and definitely needs a shower. I help him up and we slowly walk to the corner where a shower head protrudes from the wall. I clip his wrists to the rings embedded in the wall and press the button to start the shower. Icy cold water draws a gasp from him and I smile. When I eventually turn the water off, he is shivering and almost bent double with the cold.

I unclip his wrists and pass him a thin towel. He grabs it and starts to dry himself, rubbing life and warmth back into his body. I turn away, thinking of the warm oil massage I’m going to give him when I feel the towel snake around my neck. I feel it tighten as his knee presses into my back. I claw at the damp towel frantically trying to release the pressure. My vision starts to blur, I try to speak, to beg but my tongue doesn’t seem to work. I feel my feet lift off the floor as he pulls the towel tighter. Surely he will stop, he must know how much I love him. The world goes black and my breathing stops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous