Where did My Damn Key Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued, not noticing her slipping off my own panties, pulling them down to my knees. But I aided her, shuffling my legs to give her better access to them. Eventually, she took them off, yanking my head back and pulled me away from her. I only whine, begging to her with my eyes only.

No! Don't pull me away. I want to taste you more. Please let me taste you. But she didn't say anything at all. She only stuffed my panties inside my gaping mouth, abusing my taste buds once again. Then she lowered me again, pushing my head to the ground and my ass sticking up in the air, bare, naked with nothing covering it.

My whining got louder, whimpering like a bitch in heat. I wanted her. I wanted to cum so damn badly. I wiggled my ass in her face. But she left my side. Part of me wanted to follow her, but not out of anger. Inside, thoughts of rubbing my face against her legs, purring to get her attention, and being overall needy filled my mind. God, I wanted her so bad.

I heard the click of her heels again after a while as well as the jingling of metal. I felt her fingers grasp at my cock along with another small piece of metal. Wait, was she going to unlock me? Was I finally free?! There was a soft click that instantly brought joy inside me. The metal cage slipped off my cock, freeing my member as it thickened and poked outward, showing my true feelings.

I couldn't hide it anymore. I wanted sex. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and stroked me, slowly, gently, coaxing my emotions slowly. A moan slipped out through the panties as a finger slipped off and played with the head of my cock. It twitched at the mere massage.

"My, aren't you feeling a bit horny," She commented.

"eeh, issess," I pathetically replied. The panties made my speech worse. And despite me knowing that I couldn't talk through my gag, I subconsciously did it. It was an automatic response, coming out of me without me thinking. Not that I cared because my mind was now focused only on my dick.

She stopped, however. And I felt something poke at my rear. It was smooth, hard, and its tip rubbed against my puckering ass. Hold on, was this a dildo?! Before I could even look behind me, the mysterious object began to push deep inside me, invading my rear, sliding inside as I gave out a grunt from the surprise. I was right! Dear god, I was right! It was a big one too. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as more of its length entered my ass, adding more to my heat, causing me to mewl for mercy through my panty-ring gag.

"Now just relax, pet," She spoke softly as she rocked her hips, thrusting her dildo deeper and deeper in me. "Just relax and take it all in." My toes and fingers curled and I tried to bite down on the ring gag. I always had a tight ass, a nice little fuckhole for all the guys to shove it inside. And to be honest, anal was one of my biggest fetishes.

The feeling of something entering your ass, burying inside you, fucking you relentlessly as they forcefully grabbed your arms, oh god, I loved it. It was easily one of my top three. But doing anal with a dildo, now, that was a new one. I wasn't complaining, though. It was starting to become just as enjoyable as a real one. Her hands crawled down my side, reached for my hard manhood, and continued to stroke me lovingly. I started to breathe feverishly as she pressed my face against the carpeted floor.

"Uuck ee. Uuck ee leeeash!" I begged. I wanted more. More! The tempo picked up, bucking her hips wildly as her hand stroked me wildly. Slowly but surely, I felt my self climbing up the mountaintop, going higher and higher up. My climax was getting closer the more she fucked me with that dildo. In my head, I was screaming for joy. Yes. Oh yes! Please use me, mistress! Her hand stroked my cock madly as I felt it throb in her hands. My hand clenched at the pleasure, huffing out moan after moan as she fucked my tight little hole. Closer and closer I got. I was almost there, getting to the edge!

Then suddenly, a sheer force of pleasure slammed against my body, gripping me tightly in a surprise. I let out a loud lewd moan as she continued ramming her strap-on in me. Feeling my cock explode with a stream of my seed, she milked me madly, working my length.

My climax sounded throughout my entire body as she slipped her dildo out of me, slowly. Gently I let my body slide to the ground as the warm glow of my orgasm wrapped around me like a fuzzy blanket. My nerves sang. Every inch of my body was sapped of its energy. I breathed heavily through the panties.

That orgasm...my god, it was huge! That was probably the biggest one I had yet. And the warmth of the aftermath was still strong, lulling my body to a relaxing hum. My brain was out to a lunch break. And for a good while, I had not a single care in the world. I just laid me on the floor, relaxing, unwinding, feeling absolutely fine.

I felt a small kick to my side, coaxing me to roll on my back, laying their flat on cuffed hands. It was a little uncomfortable. But I didn't care at all. I was still enjoying the glow, that wonderful feeling washed over me. That-

Click!

My eyes shot open as I snapped my head towards the click. I looked down as saw the metal cage again and the key that she had still in her hand. NO! She put it back on?! WHY?!! I whined and mustered up what little strength I had before she pushed me back down using her stiletto. She promised! She promised to let me go! She promised to take it off! I felt betrayed, tormented by her broken word. But all she did was just smirk at me with that same sadist curve of her lips.

"Oh come now, pet," she said. "We can't be greedy after all. I'll only let you cum once you've earned it. You could use someone to help you control your urges, after all." She leaned down towards me, placing a finger on my nose. She's lucky that I'm gagged because I had the urge to bite that finger right off. "So it looks like I might need to get you a bit more training."

I kept my sharp glare. But my thoughts were wary about this 'training'. Furthermore, I was starting to worry. Does she plan on keeping me here longer? Will she ever release me? What did she have in mind? She took her heel off me and dangled my key in the air before pocketing it inside her bra. "Starting today, I will be controlling when you cum. I'm sure you don't mind. Do you? After all, if you don't, all you have to do just tell me."

FUCK YOU, YOU CONTROL CRAZY BITCH! But sadly, the insult collapsed once it past my lips. It was official. I was regretting ever buying the cock cage.

12