Where Did She Go Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After you two fell asleep last night, Mom-Emma and I talked for a long time. I never want to return to California, realizing my life is here with you three. Grandma, Gertrude, Doc Jonathan, Claire, and the triplets are my true family. It will not be easy since my biological family and the church are very possessive and controlling.

Mom-Emma and I need time alone soon because we must move forward with our marriage plans quickly. Mom-Emma protects us by having the POA over me until I am released from Dr. Webster's care on 27 DEC 2021. So we plan to get married in Bangor, ME, during our Christmas vacation."

I add a tough comment, "Anna and Trisha, please remember that mom-Marcie Rae's parents do not believe in same-sex marriages like Marcie Rae and I are planning. So, they will fight us tooth and nail, trying to destroy our family's spirit.

"The four of us love each other dearly and must hold on to that unbreakable love, even as some people try to tear us apart."

Anna and Trisha hug both moms saying, "Okay, it will be hard to understand them trying to hurt our family. But we will stand strong, just like our Wonder Woman moms-Emma Jane and Marcie Rae."

Marcie Rae asks, "Are you two okay with spending tonight and Sunday helping Claire with the triplets, along with grandma Gertrude? I think that you both know how much I love living here in Savannah with mom-Emma and you. So you should not be scared of my leaving you behind since mom-Emma, and I, are getting married.

"Mom-Emma and I did not fight during our six weeks together in Arizona twelve years ago. Our fighting in Chicago was because my family tightly controlled me, and I had been too weak to break away on my own. But your mom's absolute love has given me strength and a reason to love/live again."

Marcie Rae smiles cutely, "If you two girls stay at Claire's on Saturday and Sunday, Mom-Emma and I will have time to catch up on the eleven years we were apart. She and I can also discuss the specific details of our Marriage, Wedding Reception, and the Easter Mother Daughter Open Tournament (MDOT) at our golf course.

"We think it may be best to have our blowout Wedding Reception the weekend following the MODT. Many guests, such as your grandma and granddad Amos, will already be in Savannah. This timing is also near Easter and Spring break, so most schools and colleges will be closed."

Anna snickers, "Mom-Marcie Rae forgot to mention the most important item for Saturday and Sunday. Trisha and I know you two will be doing lots and lots of cuddling, making up for eleven years of lost smooching time!"

We all laugh over Anna's correction, which is the understatement of the morning's conversation.

***

Anna and Trisha leave for Claire and Jonathan's home later that morning. So, Marcie Rae and I are shooting the breeze with Frankie in the clubhouse lounge. We decided to dress nicely, enjoying an early afternoon cocktail in the lounge. Marcie Rae and I plan to mostly party at home tonight and Sunday.

We have fun dressing early afternoon, joking around while enjoying a little grab-ass action. It was almost as if we had gone back in time and were twenty-two again at golf school in Arizona. In reality, we are thirty-four and will celebrate our love rejuvenation tonight in Savannah.

We are similarly decked out in short bright red cocktail dresses, matching lingerie, black silk thigh highs, coal black Jimmy Choo 3" heels, and black clutches. Marcie Rae never lost any weight during her illness, so she is still tall and svelte. I am a wee shorter than Marcie Rae and a few pounds heavier than her 122lbs. My boobs are a solid C-cup, whereas Marcie Rae flaunts a cute pair of perky B-cups. Marcie Rae's flaming red hair remains short and fuzzy from her brain surgery. Otherwise, she is the same gorgeous lady I fell in love with eleven years ago.

I think we must look good since Frankie keeps saying, "Wow, you two ladies are so hot today. What's going on?"

Marcie Rae answers, "We had a long talk with Anna and Trisha last night when we returned home. We continued our talk this morning, with both girls agreeing we could have today and Sunday alone. After our two in-depth conversations, Anna and Trisha now know we are a committed couple, so Emma and I are celebrating intimately tonight and Sunday. We are dressed nicely for cocktails here in the lounge, then later, are having a nice quiet seafood dinner at home."

I take over with a wink, "Marcie Rae and I have fantastic news and will share the exact details with you this weekend. Can you stop by our place for an hour around four o'clock on Sunday? The girls and Gertrude are bunking at Claire's for the next two nights. So, Marcie Rae and I are rocking the sheets all night long, then sleeping in on Sunday morning!"

I continue, "We realize you are preparing for your evening's waitress shift. But please stop by and chat more if you have free time. We will relax here sipping cocktails for a couple of hours!" as I lay a real smacker of a kiss on Marcie Rae.

"I will explain more tomorrow, so you go ahead and get set up for work. I will play games with my baby," I finish, slyly running my hand under Marcie Rae's red dress, scratching her damp inner thighs.

Marcie Rae and I spend a delightful late afternoon in the lounge, sipping a delicious full-bodied cabernet. We also celebrate our lovely Painted Desert vacation, downing two shots of Patron Silver Tequila.

Our Seafood dinner is being delivered at six, so we may get totally sloshed from the wine and tequila shots by then. Fortunately, the valet is whizzing us home in a golf cart when we are exhausted from the booze.

My sexy babe Marcie Rae and I are relaxing on the living room sofa after refrigerating the takeaway leftovers. I pour us a large glass of wine to share. Marcie Rae takes one nice big gulp before crawling fully onto my lap.

Looking deeply into my eyes, Marcie Rae says, "Emma, for our lives as girlfriends and upcoming marriage to survive and thrive, you must take control. I have spent most of my life under my parent's heavy thumb and know they will never quit trying to tear us apart. I am sure they will incite more drama before your POA expires on 27 DEC 2021.

"I fully belong to you, Emma Jane Amos, physically, emotionally, and sexually, and I am 100% comfortable following your lead. Your loving care of me during these past few months saved my life, and I am unconditionally yours. I would possibly be dead if you, Anna, and Trisha had not given me so much tenderness in Chicago. You three beautiful creatures gave me the strength to start fighting back against my parent's unreasonable control of my life.

"You all brought me home, smothering me with your miraculous love. Also, Gertrude, along with Claire and Jonathan Erickson gave me life when death lurked at my doorstep. I should have followed you home to Athens eleven years ago but was too weak to rebel against my life-long parental and religious submission."

Marcie Rae is softly crying, "You once lay oh so close to me for nearly six weeks. Then for much of the next ELEVEN YEARS, there was not much in my life other than empty bed sheets. We were collecting dust for so long, Emma, my love. You can fix this for us. Take control of our lives and just give me a reason to know that our love is enough!"

I pull Marcie Rae in for a long-wet kiss, gently running my two long fingers up her moist inner thighs. I forcefully dip under her soaked thong, slicing my fingers between her swollen gooey vaginal lips. I whisper, "You are mine, Marcie Rae, and never to leave me again. It is just nearly four months out from your surgery, so we will save the high-powered sexual gymnastics until after our wedding in late DEC 2021.

"I already have the perfect 9" strap-on for taming my, oh, so wild and bent, bride-to-be. You are a willing victim and totally under my control from this moment on. Yes, I brought you to my home and fixed your not-so-pretty parts! So, you now have a reason to love me forever, and we will never be broken!"

I aggressively play under Marcie Rae's wet thong and vigorously pinch her fat-juicy pussy lips. But I never quite fully plunge my two long fingers deep into my babe's creamy pussy.

With a volcanic level of fire in my eyes, I say, "Come to our bed right now, baby," leading Marcie Rae into our MBR. Before leaving home this afternoon, I quietly changed my mundane beige sheets and pillowcases to a beautiful black silk-matched set.

Once safely in the bedroom, I carefully undress both of us, laying a trembling Marcie Rae missionary on the soft silken sheets. Dropping to my knees, I slowly start softly massaging my babe's toes, soles, ankles, and calves.

I look lovingly up at Marcie Rae, "I have missed the past eleven years of not seeing or touching my gorgeous girlfriend. So, I am as horny as a female two-dicked Billie goat, but I will be oh so gentle tonight. When my baby is fully healed, we will have balls-to-the-walls wild-n-crazy sex."

Marcie Rae smiles beautifully at me. "I know how much you love me, darling, and that you will never hurt me. Please come up here, and smother me with those oh-so-soft lip kisses I have longed for so much since golf school?"

I slowly crawl up Marcie Rae's front, stopping briefly to gently lick her tits and taking little bites of those lovely stiff nipples. My first real kiss is deep into my babe's hot-wet mouth. With wet tears flowing down my cheeks, I lift my head, "Oh, Marcie Rae, I have longed madly for the chance to kiss your soft lips again!"

"Emma, darling, are you crying?" moans Marcie Rae, as she also weeps with joy at my hungry kisses. We both feel the volcanic-like scorching hot flame of our naked bodies touching as we lustfully kiss.

I kiss my babe time after time as we cry big fat tears of joy. I ease my hand between Marcie Rae's limp wet thighs, my fingers combing through the fringe of her oozing red-haired pussy. "Darling, you are never taking this sweet juicy pussy away from me again, even if I must keep you tied to our bed!"

After several deeper kisses, I go back to gently worshiping Marcie Rae's perky tits and stiffened nipples. At the same time, I steadily run two long fingers all over her sexually swollen, clingy too-wet pussy lips.

Marcie Rae is red-hot, "Please, darling, finger my pussy as you own it. Go as deep and hard as you can. Oh, Emma, I am so close," as she breathlessly gasps for air.

I growl, "You friggin asked for this, babe!" I forcefully finger fuck Marcie Rae, repeatedly raking my nails over her inner pussy's rough skin patch (g-spot).

"Cumming for you, my darling, Emma. Oh, fuck, I am cumming again for the first time in nearly twelve years!" Marcie Rae screams hoarsely as her body lurches violently against my fierce fingering.

I bellow, "Marcie Rae Amos! This is my pussy. Do you understand me? Tell me, Emma Jane Amos, Marcie Rae's red-haired sweet-tasting pussy is yours forever and ever."

Marcie Rae shouts, "Oh Fuck Yeah, I am cumming again, Emma. Yes, darling, Marcie Rae's pussy cries out for your touch and is now yours for our lifetime. I love you so much, Emma, and this pussy is always yours for the taking!"

I lift my head from my babe's perky tits, lovingly kissing her again. I sigh, "Sweet babe, I just need one quick taste of your yummy little creamy pussy before we are done tonight."

So, I quickly dive between Marcie Rae's splayed thighs and eagerly slurp her plump vaginal lips. I follow by licking deep inside her wet hole. I savor her sweet gooey taste as if it is the Original Log Cabin Syrup.

Marcie Rae's thighs are so wet with dripping pussy juices that my face looks like it was dipped into a bowl of gleaming frothy honey. But I continue licking her sodden pussy in every way imaginable. I loudly proclaim, "Marcie Rae, you are all mine, especially your snug little wet pussy, and don't you ever forget it!"

Marcie Rae howls, "Oh, Emma darling, You Just Gave Me A Reason! I See The Stars, And We Are Loving Again!"

I am blazing hot and so fucking turned on, but I also realize this is Marcie Rae's first real sexual outing since her brain surgery. So, I only lick her pussy's nether region and vaginal lips for a few moments longer, giving her two shaking-shivering orgasms. With her thighs quivering around my head, I take a last deep suck from Marcie Rae's pussy, heartily digging for more of her tasty creamy cum offerings.

I move to take Marcie Rae in my arms, lightly kissing her lips, "Tonight is for you, darling since we need to go easy while you are still recuperating. I will bathe and massage you for hours when we awaken tomorrow morning. I keep saying you cannot leave me again, darling, but it is so true. I am the happiest I have been for nearly twelve years and will always take care of my Marcie Rae Amos!"

REDLANDS REARS ITS UGLY HEAD - 18 WEEKS POST-SURGERY

Nearly five months post-surgery, life is moving along beautifully for our family. Trisha is learning so much about life and golf from Marcie Rae and is now 100% momma-Marcie Rae's little girl. Also, Trisha and Anna have grown closer, which I previously thought impossible. The girls are already like 'two peas in a pod,' so the two of them are mismatched twins.

The most amazing change is their golf games have exploded in excellence. Anna and Trisha's knowledge that Marcie Rae and I genuinely love each other and are getting married soon has calmed all their anxieties.

Once we are married and settled in, Marcie Rae plans on teaching Human Genetics classes part-time at the Christian School. She will also teach private golf lessons at our club. She will apply for her state teaching certification in early JAN 2022. Otherwise. Marcie Rae plans to be a stay-at-home mom.

Anna and Trisha are walking on air with Marcie Rae's pledge to be the stay-at-home mom in our marriage.

***

Just when our lives are rolling along beautifully, out of the clear blue sky, Marcie Rae is served with a subpoena. I'm not surprised by this, but Marcie Rae is heartbroken and shattered. She had hoped her parents had given up on haunting her since she had been in Savannah for over four months.

I believe her parent's claim that Marcie Rae is mentally incompetent genuinely stung her in a way like never before. Her mom is petitioning the California State Court for complete legal authority to control Marcie Rae's decision-making in every aspect of her life. The petition specifically detailed control of all financial assets, including her estate. Marcie Rae cried profusely after reading her parent's entire filing.

Anna and Trisha, especially Trisha, are total wrecks after learning about the subpoenas. They are crying and asking why is mom-Marcie Rae's family so mean to us. We have never done anything bad to them and want mom-Marcie Rae to be well and happy with us in Savannah.

We pull the girls onto our respective laps for an hour of cooing and cuddling. I fully explain that these conflicts with Marcie Rae's parents will be an ongoing problem haunting us until Marcie Rae and I are married. Mom-Marcie Rae's parents are selfish and controlling, only caring about themselves and money.

I stress to Anna and Trisha that we will successfully endure dealing with mom-Marcie Rae's uncaring parents if the four of us stay strong as a family. We will soon meet with our counsel at the Law Firm, planning an all-out rebuttal and offensively blindsiding her parents to protect our family!

Looking down and out, Marcie Rae says, "Anna and Trisha, I love both of you and living on the golf course here in Savannah. Before, I was all alone with no one to fight for my happiness, but now I have your mom-Emma Jane Amos leading me into battle. I want to be happy, and nothing on this earth will keep me from marrying your mom and caring for my two wonderful daughters. I love Emma Jane Amos more than life, especially us golfing together with our two beautiful girls, Anna and Trisha."

With volcanic hot livid feelings deep into the chasm of my soul, I declare, "Marcie Rae's Parents have just declared WAR on my family. I will utterly annihilate them in the courts of public opinion and law for daring to attack the loves of my life!"

How dare they attack my Marcie Rae Holdings, who just gave me a reason to live again!

To Be Continued

PT: 02 The Conclusion Coming Soon

Billyslate Copyright 2022