All Comments on 'Where did that come from?'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Communication is so important in a marriage!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, as BP said communication is important.

5 Stars

Slick742Slick7424 months ago

Very British which was refreshing. Thanks for the read. Slick742

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

Nice story. I saw in a movie once, 2 guys and a gal talking. The gal and one guy talking about their early sexual experiences. He up and said: “it’d be so much easier if you just told us what to do: a little to the left, a little to the right… there - just like that!”

brian_scoobybrian_scooby4 months ago

That is a very sweet story. A wonderful read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The Brits have a way with words, plain to see. 5.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Okay gave this 5 stars. Really this belongs in the Loving Wives catagory. Well done.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Yes, as others have said, good communication is the key. Many thanks for a wonderful, simple, realistic, story. Cheers

inka2222inka22224 months ago

5 stars, but I'm confused as to why there's a "cheating" tag on the story if there's no actual cheating in the end? I almost didn't bother reading (which would be my loss).

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
Must be a part of curriculum for all.

So well written. Great story line bordering idealistic couple goals. The writer seems to be expert on psychology, sexology and relationships in addition to imagination !! Kudos. Must also be posted in LW category as beautiful lotus in the punks of cheating and burning or reconciliation mud.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I guess the cheating tag is because the theme of the story is her suspicions about how he had acquired his new skills.

I really enjoyed this story and worried along with her up to the reveal and all was explained.

The story was spoilt a bit by missing and incorrect words. Better editing is needed.

sdoc9612sdoc96124 months ago

Excellent story. You hit the nail on the head.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

This piece was well written. However, there was too much focus on the sex and not enough on the story. Since most stories here are about sex there is little to gain by heavy descriptions. Thanks for sharing your effort.

KuBal46KuBal464 months ago

You are a gifted writer. What I love in your heroine is the delicious mix of her unrestrained sexual appetite and her SO proper conventional morality. She did not even think, when she thought he was cheating, to get a 'teacher' like him. Or did she? The ambiguity is delightfully naughty. Congratulations!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Lovely tale! Well written.

leofric35leofric354 months ago

Loved it! Good characters and I liked the way the wife “investigated” and didn’t go off the deep end and start some revenge trip before she had the facts and could speak to her husband. Great story will be in my favourites for re-reading. Thanks for the good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah the world of today. You do nice things for your SO, they think you're cheating on them. Instead of talking to you about it, they go behind your back and get up to all sorts of questionable shenanigans. So much for trust, eh?

She sees something that could easily be misinterpreted and doesn't massively overreact and have excessively cruel revenge sex? Am I in the right category? Thought this was Loving Wives. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm amused that one comment says there was too much emphasis on the sex, while I felt it could have used a good bit more. I did however, really appreciate the plausibility of it all. I find it difficult on occasion when the plot requires too much suspension of belief.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I don’t think there was necessarily too much emphasis on the sex. It’s that the sex wasn’t presented in a very erotic way. It became boring and repetitive

oldtwitoldtwit9 days ago

Oh I really liked that plot line, it wasn’t what I expected

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

SIMILAR Stories