Where did that come from?

Story Info
Wife wonders where her husband’s new skills came from.
12.4k words
4.43
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

Wife wonders where her husband's new skills came from.

Cheating, suspicion, distrust, bondage,

Where the flipping heck did that come from? I had just come down from one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had. I think I passed out for a little while. And my husband Kenny was still between my legs. He still had fingers inside me, I don't know how many, and he was still licking my clitoris oh so gently. It was a wonderful feeling. But I wanted more than some fingers inside me. I reached down, grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him up away from my licking my fanny. "Fuck me you bugger, come up here and fuck me." He just smiled up at me as he slid up my body. He resisted my hair pulling. He didn't come straight up. He kissed his way gently up through my bush, round my belly button and all the way up my tummy. I let go of his hair. What he was doing was lovely. Then he had one hand on my left breast and he kissed my right one, the nipples were already fully engorged. I do like it when he plays with my nipples.

I wanted him to kiss me even though he would have my juices all over his face. I grabbed hold of his head and pulled him towards me. I've never tasted me before. As he came up he slid in, he went all the way in and just laid there. This was so unlike him, normally he gets in and bangs away. It does the job, it gets me off, but to have it in there soaking is so much nicer.

He's fully in there now, then all of a sudden he thrusts forward, it feels bigger than ever. He pulls out slightly, I wrap my legs around him to stop him pulling out, it doesn't work. He paused nearly all the way out and back in and ​​started a slow steady stroke. When he ​​all the way in, he gives a little thrust and that little thrust pushes me over the edge, again. I hang on to him and I start to scream as he clasps his hand over my mouth. That makes it even better. My arms and legs clasp round him. He's going nowhere. I push back up into him I feel him shudder and I come again, I lost count how many times I came. I know a man falls asleep after sex, but I was knackered after all that and I could barely keep my eyes open. He lay down beside me, pulled me across and gave me a kiss me on the forehead. He wrapped his arm around me. I heard him whisper. "I love you." I fell asleep there.

I woke up in the morning. Kenny was still there asleep, snoring gently like he does. Where the hell did he learn to do that? Our sex life wasn't bad, he always got me off, which was good. But he was a bit of a Wham bam thank you ma'am. He did spend some time with his face between my legs, and I spent some time with his cock in my mouth. On his birthday, I would let him have my bum, after it was suitably prepared that is. But he'd never done anything like that before. It made me think. I would soon have to get up and sort the children out. It was a Saturday morning and there were things to do. Our son David had football practice. We thought five years old was a bit young, but he wanted to do it. And his younger sister, Vicki, loved her brother and wanted to go and watch. We thought she might be up for it as well when she was older, we often ​​watched the pair of them kicking a ball around the back garden.

Kenny and I, Jasmine, had been married for seven years. I thought he was getting the seven-year itch, and he picked up these tricks from his lover. No, he wouldn't do that. Porn films, he has been more secretive on the PC recently. No. Porn is about sex this was greater than sex, still I shouldn't complain. I think I had more orgasm's last night than I had all month, and they were good ones. I might have to look into this. But let's not rock the boat. I slipped out of bed, went downstairs and put the kettle on for tea. I got the bread out for the toast and I heard a noise behind me, I turned and there was Kenny, he must have sneaked down. He came up behind me, wrapped his arm around me. "I love you." He said.

I turned round whilst still ensconced in his arms and I wrapped my arms around him, looking deep in the eyes, I said to him. "I love you too my sweetheart." We kissed, and I could feel him getting hard again. Bloody hell had he been taking Viagra or something or was he trying to prove something.

The clatter of the noise upstairs reminded us that we would soon be joined by two tornadoes. He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Tonight, the same as last night?"

I smiled at him. "If you can manage it sunshine, then so can I."

Twice in two days, well, we'll have to see how he manages tonight.

The two tornadoes arrived as predicted and Saturday swung into its usual routine. I got the children's breakfast. Kenny got David's sports kit together, then he went and cut the grass. I hoovered up and did the little household jobs. Kenny took the children to David's football practice and I went shopping. Before he left, he said get something nice for tea. You decide, but I'll cook it. I saw some nice steaks in the supermarket. 36 day matured fillet steak, a bit expensive. I put a couple bottles of red wine in the trolley and on an impulse 4 bottles of Broadside beer. I know that is Kenny's favourite. Not too many though. I didn't want him getting brewer's droop.

Waiting in the queue with my trolley I had time to ponder. Where did he get those new skills from? I shouldn't complain. He was always a loving, caring, attentive man and his bedroom skills were OK. I'd had a couple of lovers before we met. Both were young and neither very experienced but neither was I. The second one was better. He was no better or worse than Kenny. With Kenny there was love and that made all the difference. Last night's Kenny was a completely different Kenny. We will have to see what happens tonight. The lady behind me harrumphed and I realised I hadn't started to unload my shopping trolley. I turned to look at her to apologise then I noticed she looked stunning, about 5 foot 7, long blonde hair, makeup perfect and a figure to die for and I'm not gay. A nice summery blouse and a dark skirt just to the knee she looked almost professional, but in a sexy sort of way.

When she smiled and the world lit up. "Sorry sweetie you were miles away." She said, and she had the sweetest voice.

I unpacked my trolley onto the belt and stood waiting. I could see a reflection of myself in the window. I did a comparison with the blond behind me. Short dark hair, no makeup, big baggy jumper, jeans and trainers. A glance back up the blonde taking in her shoes, yes 4 inch heels. Bloody hell I was a frump. What did Kenny see in me? OK my figure was fine underneath this frumpiness, but I never dressed up like this woman. I would for him tonight though.

Things carried on pretty much as most Saturdays. Kenny did tell me he was going to try and wear the children out. He succeeded. We put the children to bed at about 7:00. They were shattered, he did a good job.

Then he said, "I'm going to have a shower, put on something a little smarter than these tatty old jeans, then I'm going to cook you dinner. You've got about 45 minutes to do what you need to do. You've got time for a bath if you want one, but I can't scrub your back. I'm going to be busy."

He then put on a pseudo grumpy voice. "You have 45 minutes and don't be late or I might have to put you over my knee." Now that was new. Where was he getting these ideas from? Anyway, worry about that later. I thought about what to wear for the evening. Kenny came out of the shower and got dressed, he put on a pair of chinos, a proper shirt and shoes. He never normally wore shoes indoors, he normally goes barefoot. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "It's nearer 35 minutes now, don't be late."

This was all very strange, why am I complaining I was the benefactor of all this. Anyway, what was I going to wear? My thoughts went back to the lady in the supermarket. I had nothing quite like that. Similar but not quite right for this evening. I did have a corset that Kenny bought me some years ago. That was a little uncomfortable. I wasn't keen on wearing it, but I did have a long satin nightgown that he bought me for our honeymoon. That would do the trick. I brushed my hair till it shone. It wasn't as long as the blonde ladies, It was short and functional. I couldn't do the makeup like the blonde lady, but I could make an extra effort. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was almost a different person from the person who helped Kenny put the children to bed. I hope Kenny approved.

Whilst I was in the bathroom I got rid of most of my pubic hair, I trimmed it to a short length but not all the way off. I wasn't completely bald. I was hoping he would do what he did last night, that was fantastic

Not wishing to have my bottom smacked I made sure I wasn't late, but then a thought crossed my mind perhaps that might be fun as long as it doesn't hurt too much. I walked into the kitchen Kenny was there he had an apron on, and he had taken his shoes off. The table was set up with flowers and candles, and the wine was open. I could see he had one of his Broadsides keeping him company whilst he cooked. He came to me, took me by the hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Milady looks gorgeous. I love that nightgown on you, you should wear it more often."

"I thought you might have liked the corset but it's a bit uncomfortable."

"I would have loved the corset, you know it's my favourite, but this is about you, not me. Would milady like a glass of wine. I hope she likes it? Well, she should, she chose it." He giggled at his little joke.

It was a fantastic dinner, he made chips himself. Nice big chunky ones with a hint of pepper and mixed herbs, garden peas and the steak just exactly how I like it. We talked about nothing, just chatted about the day, work, nothing serious though. It was all very pleasant. I had just had about enough when he went to the fridge and came back with a bowl of Strawberries and Cream. Where did he get those from? He must have made a special trip whilst he was out with the children. He wouldn't let me touch anything; he fed me the strawberries dipped in the cream.

We finished dinner and he led me by the hand into the lounge. We sat on the settee and he pulled my head onto his shoulder. He looked at me and said, "I love you."

We sat there for about 10 minutes not talking, just enjoying each other 's company. It was getting time to make a move and it will be my move this time. I looked at him, kissed him on the lips and said. "I think we should take this upstairs."

He smiled, stood up and held his hand out to me, I took it and he led me upstairs into our bedroom. Inside he turned me around so I was facing him. He put his hands on my shoulders and eased the straps of my nightgown so it fell to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra, just a pair of silk knickers. He kissed me on the lips and held me. It felt so good, then he gently pushed me back and this sunk to his knees. That was surprising, he held on to my thighs and he used his teeth to remove my knickers. That was sexy as hell, he got them as far as my mid thighs and stopped. Then he buried his face in my newly trimmed bush and eased my lips apart with his tongue and started gently licking my clitoris, whilst he was licking there with his hands he took my knickers off so I could open my legs and give him better access. I felt a finger go up inside me, my legs nearly buckled. I had to lean forward and rest on his shoulders. I wasn't going to last long but he stopped, the bugger.

He stood up, kissed me on the lips and said. "I've got too many clothes on." I knew when to take a hint. I almost tore the shirt off as he undid the belt, I undid the zip and pulled his trousers down. He wasn't wearing any underpants. That was plainly obvious by the erection sticking out several inches into my face. It looked bigger than normal, it didn't take me long. I knew this was going straight into my mouth. I can't deep throat, but I can fit most of it in, I know what he likes and I did it. I heard him groan. "Stop it. no more. I need to save it up for later." He grabbed me quite forcibly and lifted me off of him. I looked at him and put the pouty face on. With that he turned me round and slapped my backside, not hard. Yes, that could be fun. He then pushed me forward and I fell onto our bed face first. I managed to scramble over onto my back. He got between my legs and held my knees apart. Again he attacked my clitoris with his tongue, not gently.

Then the fingers inside I paid more attention this time I think it was two in there moving in and out, not fast, but not slow and then all of a sudden he seemed to bend them upwards and the wave of orgasm hit me something flashed across my mind about a G spot. I never thought it existed until now as I was coming down. I felt him pick me up and lay me in the centre of the bed and he got his head back between my thighs. I wasn't sure how much more of that I could stand, but at least another one and he didn't disappoint. He pushed his fingers in harder and faster. I grabbed a pillow and shoved it in my face to stop the screaming as I came. The next thing I know he pulled the pillow away as he was entering me with his cock. It felt bigger than yesterday, and his thrusts were hard. Not the gentle love making of last night. I went to grab hold of him, he took my hands and held them over my head, that was new. He looked down at me with a smile as he thrust.

I was looking up at him and he said. "I love you so much." and he thrust in extra hard my legs wrapped around him and I screamed he put his hand over my mouth. I wasn't sure if it was a sex play or just not to wake the children. But it certainly worked on the sex front trying to hold all that noise and orgasm in. I felt him spurt inside me and he grunted and then collapsed on top of me resting on his arms. He laid there until I felt him go soft and then he rolled off. He took me in his arms. I couldn't help it I fell asleep but my disappearing thought was I love this new Kenny but where did he come from?

We woke up Sunday morning, I couldn't stop smiling. I let Kenny sleep in and I made him a cup of tea in bed after the pleasures of last night, that was the least I could do. Sunday was a good day. He kept on touching me as we passed each other. I cooked Sunday dinner as usual, I made an extra effort with cauliflower cheese, his favourite.

We didn't make love Sunday night, just cuddled. Then reality hit us. Work for both of us. I work in a local insurance office, admin sort of stuff. My best friend at work, Jenny, must have noticed because she asked me how my weekend was over coffee at about 10:00. I just smiled with a dreamy look.

"Come on smiler, spill the beans, what happened to you this weekend."

"Oh no what happens between me and Kenny stays between me and Kenny. But let's just say I can't stop smiling and walking is sometimes difficult."

"Good for you girl, you've finally got him in training, I just hope it wasn't guilty sex."

Now why would she say that, but it had crossed my mind. I couldn't think of anything he had done wrong. Was it a secret he was keeping from me? Was it guilty sex?

Jenny said to me. "What's he done wrong, has he crashed the car, upset your mum and dad? That's a favourite of my old man, that's what he does." Then she laughed. "Perhaps he's bonking his secretary?"

He doesn't have a secretary, he works for local builders doing estimates on buildings. He used to be a builder himself. There are a few ladies in his office, but most of them are old enough to be his mother. It was quite worrying now Jenny had put that into my head, I couldn't get rid of it. Was he having an affair, was that where he was learning all the new skills and was it guilt he was bringing home to me. Shit. "Jenny, you cow," I thought to myself.

I would have to look into this but how? I couldn't afford a detective agency, and he would spot the money gone. I did have a little money stashed aside as I was saving up for a present for him. He had been looking at a new fishing pole, so I was putting a little aside every month to go most of the way towards it. I'm sure it wouldn't be enough to hire a detective agency, so I would have to do this myself. Over lunch I​​ had a think, what could I do myself?

I had found a strange folder on the PC that was blocked, that's not normal and that sprang to mind. I hadn't thought much about it at the time. Right, I need to see what's in that folder. One of the chaps in the office is a bit of a computer geek. So I had a chat with him. He asked what he thought my husband was hiding. Unfortunately, he was a bit of a creep and he gave me a leary grin. "I bet he's looking at dating agencies or porn that's what most men do."

I thought to myself. "Yes, that's what you would do." He told me about things called keystroke loggers, but he pointed out the easiest way is a small video camera videoing what keys were used, he said to me. "I can lend you one that will do the job, but it'll cost you." Yes, I imagine it would, and it wouldn't be money. "OK, what's the price?"

"A date with you." That was what I expected off the creep, but I had an idea.

"I'll tell you what, if he's looking at dating agencies, then you're on, if he's not you've just done me a big favour."

He gave me a slight grin thinking that most men were like him. I hope the bloody hell they are not. My Kenny wasn't, at least I hoped he wasn't. The nerd gave me a small camera. It was incredibly small. He showed me how to download video to my phone. He set it up for me. I made him promise under pain of mutilation that this stays between me and him, or there would be no date. And I told him if he was right, I would make his date a night to remember. I would but not the way he thought. Dirty minded git.

I went and saw my boss, I told him I wasn't feeling well, and I was going to take the rest of the week off. I told him I had a nasty cold and didn't want to spread it around the office otherwise they'd all be off. I managed a fake sneeze into a handkerchief, and he stood back. He told me to go home straight away. Sometimes men are so gullible.

Right now, I have to plan. I could follow him around. Most of the work he did was in the local area so if he was playing away, I would easily find it.

I went home and it was quite easy to set the camera up where he wouldn't see it, well there was only one place on a shelf. I checked that it all worked and provided he didn't move the keyboard too far away I could see his keystrokes and the bottom half of the monitor.

If I was going to follow him I needed a disguise. I went through my wardrobe and I found stuff that I hadn't worn for a while. My hair was going to be a problem then I remembered seeing in a charity shop a couple of big hats. I went early to pick the children up from nursery school and made a bypass round to the charity shop. They had wigs as well, that would be better than a hat. One was blonde and very bushy, the other one was ginger. That would draw too much attention but I bought both anyway. I checked the washing instructions, I could manage that. There were also a couple of pairs of sunglasses of different shapes which I nabbed.

I picked up the kids, got home and hid my purchases. Now I had to find out what his plans are for the rest of the week, we normally talk about work over dinner. His is much more interesting than mine. What some people expect for a few thousand pounds never ceases to amaze us.

I paid a little more attention when I asked him what his plans were for the rest of the week. He told me he was in the office all day Tuesday, he had to pop to a new housing estate on Wednesday. Thursday was in the office again, hopefully working out what he'd seen on Wednesday and Friday he had to go for the next town over to deliver an estimate and he was hoping to be finished early and come straight home from there.

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers