Where did that come from?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bugger, that would be difficult for me to follow him. I was planning to use my stash of birthday money to use Ubers and taxis. It was a quiet evening, we watched a spot of telly. I went to bed early to give him time to play on his PC. Let's see what that shows in the morning.

He left for work as usual, I wasn't expecting too much as he was spending the day in the office. He took the kids to nursery on his way to work. I managed to get the wigs washed and I trimmed the ginger one down so it was not as bushy but slightly longer than my hair so it wouldn't stand out as much. Similar with the blonde one. I trimmed it to shoulder length, not down the back. It wasn't a particularly neat job, but it'll do. I tried some hats on, unfortunately most of them were for weddings. I'd stick out like a sore thumb. But I had a couple of rain hats. I matched them with the ginger wig and a pair of glasses. I did not recognise myself when I looked in a mirror.

My plan was to watch him at lunchtime and see if he did anything. I made my way to his office and set up in the cafe across the road, I felt very self-conscious. I saw him leave and he walked down the road, I followed him, he went into the newsagent. That was strange, we didn't get newspapers, we got most of our news off the Internet. He left and went back towards his office. He was carrying a magazine, it was rolled up, I couldn't see what it was. I was tempted to go into the news agents and ask what the chap had bought, but that would look silly. He carried on walking to a bench in the park. He sat down and started reading the magazine. I still couldn't see what it was, his fishing magazines were delivered to home so it wouldn't be one of those. And it looked too shiny for that sort of thing. Just before his lunchtime finished, he stood up, rolled up the magazine, put it into his pocket and walked back to work.

I sat in the cafe and had another coffee and watched in case he left. I was starting to get strange looks from the waitresses. I must bring something to do next time, a book or my laptop and look like I was working. It was my turn to collect the kids from the nursery. I managed to get home, take my disguise off and pick them up. I was a little bit late.

I checked the download from the camera, unfortunately as Kenny was typing he leaned forward and I could only see half the keystrokes he made and the bottom half of the screen that I could see once he logged on just appeared to be words, there was no pictures I would have to move the camera slightly.

When he got home I asked him how his day was. He said it was usual, nothing strange happened well not in his eyes anyway. So he didn't spot me, hopefully. I looked into his coat, there was no magazine in there, he must have left it at work. Eating dinner, I asked him a bit more about his trip tomorrow, he raised an eyebrow. I wasn't normally that interested. I made the excuse that if he was out somewhere he could do a spot of shopping for me. He seemed to accept that. He told me where he was going, but it was nowhere near a supermarket, but he said he'd make a detour if it was important. I told him I would do it whilst picking up the kids, but at least I knew where he was going.

The following day I was all sorted, I got a taxi to his work and had a coffee in the shop over the road. I was wearing the blonde wig and a hat this time. I took my laptop and opened it up, it looked like I was typing something. It was rubbish. I knew his appointment was at 11:00 so I waited until it was nearly time. Then I ordered a taxi and I got him to take me to the address where Kenny was going.

I tried to stand discreetly on the corner trying not to look like a lady of the night during the day. I saw Kenny's car arrive and he went into the house. I gathered it's just a house extension, I tried to see the house owner. I hoped to hell it wasn't a young blonde or worse the blonde that was behind me in the supermarket queue. He was in there for about an hour and then he came out and I could see him doing some measuring, he got a middle-aged man to help him by holding the tape measure. I could see him making lots of notes. A middle-aged woman came out while he was doing this and brought him a cup of something, then she went back inside. It all looked perfectly innocent. But I waited until I saw him come out and get in his car, then I ordered a taxi back to the café, when I got there his car was there.

Right time for the children. Taxi back home, hide my disguise again and pick the children up. All this worry was quite tiring. Tomorrow should be an office day. I wonder if he will buy another magazine.

Just after I collected the children, I got a phone call. Something had come up and he would be late home and not to worry about dinner, he would get something. He knew I would be trapped with the children. So, was that his plan, to meet his lover when I was stuck with the kids and use work as an excuse.

Time for bribery with the children. I promised them an adventure and lots of ice cream if we went for a drive in the car. At the mention of ice cream, they were no problem.

I got them into their car seats and drove to Kenny's office, I saw him leave and I followed him to a housing estate on the other side of town. He knocked on the door and I could see a 30 something pretty lady let him in. I couldn't sit in the same place, the children would get fractious, so I drove around the block stopping in a local shop for ice cream. After one more trip round the kids fell asleep. Then after about an hour or so the front door opened and Kenny came out. The lady gave him a kiss on the cheek. He got to his car and waved back to her, she waved to him. It looked like they were very familiar. I didn't like this one bit. I got home just after Kenny, he asked where we'd been. I told them the kids were playing up, so I took them for a drive round and to the ice cream shop, he seemed to buy that, probably helped by the fact their faces were covered in ice cream.

Now it's time for a test. We got to bed, he didn't stay up with his PC. When he got in beside me, I slid my hand across and gently took hold of his cock. He looked at me and said, "Not tonight sweetheart, I'm sorry. I'm knackered, and I want to save it up for the weekend." So that was it. He'd seen his lover and there was nothing left for me.

I turned my back on him, the literal cold shoulder. He slid across and whispered. "Sorry."

He spooned me and slid his hand around and cupped my breast and gave the nipple a gentle tweak. Then he slid his hand down over my tummy using his fingernails. He knows I like that, he found his way to my fanny lips, he eased them apart and started rubbing my clitoris. He took his hand away. I was disappointed, he had only just started. Was he teasing me? No, he licked his fingers and put them back, I must have been dry. His finger work had got better, he gave me a small orgasm, not earth shattering, but nice, he whispered in my ear. "Sorry I'm so tired love, I will make it up to you this weekend. I promise." It wasn't long before I heard him snoring gently.

Kenny wasn't stupid a man. He wouldn't sleep with another woman and bring those skills home to me. But I couldn't stop what Jenny had said rattling around in my brain. There are a lot of smart divorced men and women out there who thought they could get away with cheating. I would have it out with him this weekend. I will have to get my Mum and Dad to have the children for the weekend.

I did a similar thing again but this time it was the ginger wig with a different hat and my laptop. I used my car and parked it around the corner, then at about 11:45 Kenny came out and headed away from the newsagents. A couple of other people came out of the office just after him. I followed Kenny, he went to the pub down the road. That was strange, he didn't normally drink during the week. I managed to sneak in and find a quiet corner where I had a reasonable view of him. Then I saw a mature lady come in and sit next opposite him. I recognised her as leaving his office just after him, this was all a bit discreet. They both went to the bar and ordered drinks and food, they appeared to pay for their own. Then Kenny did something strange, he got his mobile phone out, pushed some buttons and laid it on the table. They seem to have a long chat. Then she starts giggling and laughing. Their food and drink arrived. I got a better look at her when she went to the toilet, she was slim. Very well turned out and pretty in a mature sort of way, but nearly as old as my mum. He couldn't have a mature woman fixation, could he?

They finished eating, Kenny got more drinks this time he paid for both of them. His seemed to be orange juice by the look of it, but she was drinking red wine. They left separately, Kenny went first I was dithering whether to follow him or wait and follow her. I decided to follow her. She went back to the office.

I sat there watching in the cafe and then a strange thing happened. Kenny drove up in his car. I hadn't realised it was missing. I assumed when he left the pub he'd gone back to work but he must have gone somewhere else. I lost track of him for two hours. Now I had queries, why was he seeing a lady? I could ask him awkward questions this evening after the kids had gone to bed, But I couldn't let him know I knew he was missing for two hours.

We had dinner and I know it's a school night and he doesn't normally drink but I went and got him one of his Broadsides and put it in the glass. I asked him how his day was, did anything different happen.

He said. "No same old rubbish."

"You seemed not so hungry, did you go out for lunch?"

"Yes I popped into the pub, a pastie and an orange juice."

"It must be boring eating on your own?"

He didn't answer the question. He just said. "It can get a bit noisy in the office at lunch time with all the women chattering, so I thought I'd go out. I sometimes just go and sit on a park bench for some peace and quiet.

"Why all this sudden interest in my day?" He asked.

"Just paying interest." He wasn't outright lying to me about the woman that was with him or the park bench, just a little shy on the truth.

It was just a normal evening watching rubbish on television.

When we went to bed he started stroking me and kissed me. He wanted something, I didn't know what to do. Yesterday he wanted to wait until the weekend. I was confused, had something changed after his chat with the lady in the pub? I went with it. We made gentle love. It wasn't the stuff we did over the weekend. It was gentle and comfortable, he did spend some time between my legs. There were only two fingers inside and no G spot. I felt a little bit disappointed, he wasn't quite back to his Wham bam thank you ma'am, so I wondered how long this passion would last. I was completely confused now, was it guilty sex because that's what I thought, or was it just at the weekend?

Friday took a little bit more planning. I knew roughly what time he had to be at his next job. I couldn't follow him in my car, so I was a bit sneaky. I hired a little Fiat 500. I always wanted to try one of those. I waited outside his office. He got in his car and drove away. I followed him and he went where he told me he was going. It was a row of shops. He had mentioned that the owner wanted two shops knocking into one. Something to do with becoming a bigger shop or a restaurant, I can't remember what. I saw them walking around, there was lots of pointing and note taking, then I couldn't believe it. The lady from the supermarket walked past. Shit. Both men discreetly followed her with their eyes. She'd never recognise me. I was in completely different clothes. Then I realised I had dressed to look like her. I had 3 inch heels on but I had a skirt and a blouse. I was wearing the blonde wig without the big sunglasses, it wasn't sunny so that would look odd. I let the hair fall forward hiding most of my face. Kenny and the man went back inside and about half an hour later they came out. I saw them shake hands. There were lots of smiles. I'm guessing Kenny got the job.

I managed to make it back in the little Fiat and handed the car back in and swapped it for mine. Kenny was due to pick the children up. I was worn out. I decided tonight would be a takeaway night. On my way home I phoned Mum and asked if she and Dad could have the children Saturday night. That was when it slipped out that Kenny had already arranged it. He was planning to take me out, but it was a secret. Mum never could keep a secret.

I managed to get home, put everything away and sit and wonder. I had time to go and look at the spy camera but I didn't really want to look. I was worried now what I would find. And where did he go for those two hours. And what was the magazine he was buying.

He brought the two tornadoes back and the usual mayhem ensued. But what surprised me was he bought me a bunch of flowers. Last week the fantastic sex and flowers this week, what was happening?

We had pizza, the kids love pizza. Strangely enough we prefer fish and chips. With the kids settled down he got me a bottle of wine, not just a glass. He got himself a beer. We normally watch some comedy for a giggle. Dad's Army is always good for that. After it finished Kenny took me by the hand and said to me. "Sweetheart last weekend was fantastic so I've asked if your Mum and Dad will have the kids for us tomorrow night. So I can take you out, we haven't been out for ages and you're looking very worried this week. You're very quiet and I'm worried about you, is there anything you want to tell me?"

Bugger! I thought I'd been so normal. Perhaps the worry was starting to show?

A night out would be good.

We got up in the morning and everything kicked into place as usual. The difference was that when Kenny and the kids came back from Davids's football practice, he took them straight to Mum and Dads.

He got in about two o'clock. He swept up in his arms even though I was wearing baggy jeans and had a Hoover in my hand. Thought flashed through my mind that if he's done something wrong, it's bloody big and he's trying to make it up.

He brought in jam scones from a local bakery, one of our favourites. He made a cup of tea and we sat there in companionable silence as we ate the scones. It crossed my mind again, if he screwed up it would be big. I could find no money missing from the accounts, there's no dents in the car, the house was intact and the kids hadn't complained. But after Jenny's comments the only thing I could think of was that he was or had an affair. Shit. I would have to see how this plays out. Apart from the two missing hours on Thursday and the Wednesday late visit to the blond lady, he'd done nothing wrong. Was that when he met his lover, the one that taught him all these new tricks surely 2 hours wasn't enough. Bugger how long has this been going on for?

I would have to sort this out or I would be a mental wreck.

We finished the household jobs. I went upstairs and he'd run me a bath already. There weren't candles and rose petals floating in it. He rubbed my back, and my front and he slipped his fingers down and into me, gently playing with my clitoris. I was on the edge. I was almost coming when he stopped and stood up, he looked down at me, smiled and said. "I think the phone's ringing, I'd best check in case it's your Mum." Christ I was so close, I don't like doing this, but I finished myself off. It felt dirty, but exciting.

It wasn't long before he came back and said. "Sorry sweetheart, it was my mistake." He just looked at me and smiled. The git.

He helped me out of the bath and wrapped a big white towel around me and went for a shower himself. I didn't know what to wear. I didn't know where we were going, in all the confusion I'd forgotten to ask, was it jeans and jumper for the pub or was it LBD for a restaurant? I laid out three options on the bed for him to choose: jeans and jumper. Leather skirt, blouse with black four inch heels and an LBD with the same heels. He came out, looked at me, smiled and pointed to the middle one. Right, we're not going to the pub that was good.

He was obviously making an effort, so I thought I would. Underneath the blouse and skirt I wore the corset and stockings. I didn't do it up too tight so it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Just keeping my options open.

He came downstairs looking smart. Shirt, trousers and brogues, he was looking as bright as a pin. He looked at me, smiled at me and said. "Absolutely perfect milady." He offered me his arm as he walked me out to the car. He opened the door for me. I was now getting more worried, he was being extra nice; he was always nice to me, but this was extra nice. We went to our favourite restaurant. It wasn't romantic, it was a small Chinese place, we like Chinese food.

The food was, as usual, brilliant. I also saw he wasn't drinking. I normally drive home after we go out in the evening. He drank tonic water instead of his usual G&T. But he made sure my wine glass was rarely empty. It was a wonderful evening.

He drove home. Having experienced what we did last weekend I was all of a tingle, but scared shitless to where this was going after what I had seen during the week.

When we got home, I went to open the door. He looked at me and said sternly. "Don't you dare, that's my job." He rushed round the car and opened the door and offered me his hand to help me out. He escorted me up to the front door and opened it for me. I barely got in the door and he took hold of my arm, turned me around and crushed me to him. He kissed me deeply and passionately. He pushed himself back, looked at me and said. "Corset, lovely. Thank you my sweetheart." There in the hallway he unbuttoned my blouse and eased it off my shoulders. He folded the corset cups down and started kissing my nipples. This was all really very gorgeous but strange, different. He came up close to me. I thought he was going for a cuddle, but no he undid the zip at the back of my skirt and it dropped to the floor. He took hold of my shoulders and pushed me back, he looked me up and down and said. "Fucking gorgeous milady." He said it with such passion that being slightly uncomfortable all evening made it all worthwhile. There's no children to worry about. He took hold of my hand and led me up the stairs. I felt like it was going up into heaven, but hell may just be around the corner.

When he played with my nipples, he was much gentler these days, not like he was trying to tune an old fashioned radio by screwing the knob off, it was much better.

We got into the bedroom, and he put his left hand into my hair and pulled my head back slightly. His right hand was playing with my nipples. I didn't think they could get any harder. He looked at me deeply. "Would milady like rough, gentle, or passionate tonight."

He was giving me a choice, he'd never done that before. I was even more confused.

"I leave it up to milord." I thought I would enter into his game.

"That is a heavy responsibility milady has given me, I will try not to let her down."

With that he carried on undressing me he took the corset off but left the stockings and shoes on. It had been my turn to go commando, he stood behind me kissing my neck, he knows how much I like that. His left hand went round and cupped my breast. He gently played with the nipples. He ran his fingernails from between my breasts down over my belly and into my bush. It didn't take long for his fingers to start exploring. There was plenty of lubrication down there for him. He was soon gently playing around my clitoris, and he would tease it around it and then over it and use his fingers inside me. He would move them in and out gently. So it's going to be gentle love making then.

I thought he was going to tease me and not let me come but he didn't. He was holding me up and as I orgasmed, my legs collapsed, he held on to me. I remember him turning me around and laying me on the bed and physically lifting me to put me in the middle and then he got down between my thighs. I don't know where he learned to do this but he was fantastic. It wasn't long before I was coming again. He stopped, got off the bed and went to his bedside cabinet, opened the drawer and pulled out a vibrator. We hadn't used one of those for years and I didn't recognise this one. It was very small, about finger size. There wasn't much to it. He looked at me. "Yes or no?"