Where did that come from?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got all serious. "This is something we haven't talked about. Do you have safe words?"

We'd heard about them, but we haven't set anything up.

"It's not very sexy, but necessary. Harry and I use the traffic light system. Have you heard of that?"

"No, we just use 'stop' or 'hang on a minute'." Kenny said.

We got a bit of a lecture from Jillian about safe words. She explained the traffic light system to us.

Kenny raised eyebrows. "Do you mean to tell me you and Harry get kinky?"

"Oh yes, Harry has taught me a thing or two, learning is a two-way street." I don't think Kenny would look at Harry the same way ever again.

Kenny got up and headed towards the bar, but he muttered. "Wish I had a bloody safety word last Sunday."

He walked away and he had a funny gait, Jillian turned to me and whispered. "He's been fidgety all day, what's wrong with him?"

"When he gets back, I'll tell you, so he knows you know."

He got back.

"Kenny sweetheart, why are you walking like that?"

He looked a bit embarrassed. "You know the reason why."

"Yes, I think but Jillian wants to know, come on sweetheart don't keep it a secret.

"The hairs are growing back and it's itchy."

Jillian asked. "You shaved down there?"

"I didn't, she did." He said, nodding at me.

"Wow." said Jillian. "And you let her?"

"I had no choice in the matter, or a say."

Jillian held her wrists forward crossed. "Were you?" she indicated her wrists.

Kenny blushed and nodded his head.

"You kinky pair, good for you."

That was when I said quietly. "He started it using his old school tie on me, I just turned the tables."

Kenny recovered, looked at me and said. "I'll get you back for that." With a smile on his face.

"Good I look forward to that then."

Jillian just sat there giggling at the pair of us.

We chatted a little more, as we stood up to leave Jillian said. "Why don't you two take the afternoon off, I can make an excuse for Kenny. Can you skive off this afternoon Jasmine?" I smiled at her.

"I already have." With a big grin.

Kenny gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I gave her a hug and went to kiss her on the cheek, she turned her head so our lips met. We probably held the kiss for longer than was appropriate.