Where do I Begin?

Story Info
Cheating wife's hubby becomes cocksucker and bottom.
1k words
4.49
10.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often have trouble figuring out where to begin. I once read the best place to begin is at the beginning. So here goes.

I'm a married man with a cheating wife. When I confront her about her cheating, she responds, "You don't think I'm going to settle for that tiny dick of yours anymore, do you?"

My wife is very curvy with big tits and ass. She is also very good looking, and with her attributes, she attracts lots of men. She has become a size queen and no longer has any use for my 4.5-inch cock. She claims she could hardly feel my cock.

She does not leave me because she is more than happy with my financial status and cunnilingus skills. She also gets off on having me watch her get fucked.

At first, watching her get fucked was degrading and I felt awful. I was being cuckolded by my wife. But recently I have been mesmerized by some of the big cocks fucking her. At first, I felt quilt about my thoughts of those big cocks.

My wife caught my eye while she was being pounded. She wondered about the expression on my face. Usually, I had a look of disgust, but this time, she did not see that look.

She asked her lover to hold on for a minute, and the said, "If I didn't know better, I swear my hubby is enamored by your big cock."

"You mean he is a cocksucker," her lover said.

"I never knew him to be, but the look on his face has me wondering. Take your cock out of my pussy and show it to him," my wife said.

My eyes were fixated on the biggest cock I have ever seen when my wife said, "Come over here and suck it."

When I did not immediately respond, she yelled, "I said get over here and suck this cock!"

Like a trained puppy dog, I approached and took her lover's cock in my mouth. I could taste the familiar taste of her wetness on his cock. Instinct took over, and I began sucking him off.

My wife just stared in almost disbelief, as her lover said, "Damn Marsha, he sucks better than you." I was giving him my best and was quickly rewarded with large deposit of cum in my mouth, I savored his cum as I swallowed. Little did Marsha know I had been eating my own cum for years.

Marsha was left unsatisfied and demanded I perform cunnilingus on her.

While her big cock lover slowly stroked his deflated cock and watched, I went down on my wife and soon had her moaning and groaning as I latched onto her engorged clit, and sucked it like a small cock. She was bucking and thrashing about. She was like a bitch in heat.

She began squirting on my lips, tongue, and face, as a huge orgasm racked her whole body. My face was awash with her orgasmic juices.

From that day on, she would have me suck her lovers off, so they would last longer when they fucked her.

I drew the line, and refused when she brought home a black lover. He took great offense and said he was going to fuck me for being a racist. I insisted that I was not a racist, and that I was just tired of my wife using me to prepare her lovers by sucking them to full hardness.

"Racist or not, I'm still going to fuck you," he said.

Little did my wife know that her new black lover was bisexual. And after seeing me, he was going to fuck me, and then drill her in the ass. Both of aur asses were virgin, but not for long.

He forced me onto my knees and pushed my head down. My ass was in the air as he presented his big black cock to my puckered ass. The wind went out of me as he plunged his cock in my ass. The searing pain made it impossible to speak. Marsha screamed "Oh my god."

As the initial pain began to subside, a warm wonderful feeling overcame me, as his cock touched my prostate. My cock began to leak cum. He was plunging his cock deep in my bowels as Marsha watched and frigged her cunt. I was getting the buggering of a lifetime and loving it.

I never dreamed getting fucked would feel so good. I got very vocal yelling, "Yes, fuck me you black bastard, fuck me!" And fuck me, he did. I was soon spilling my spunk on the bed linens.

Then the gush of warm thick cum filled my bowels deep as my wife's black lover unloaded. Marsha screamed, as he frigged herself to orgasm.

He pulled his big black cock from my ass and presented it to my lips saying, "Clean it," I dutifully obeyed.

Marsha's black lover said, "When your hubby sucks me back to full hardness, your ass is next." I could see Marsha shudder.

It took a while, but finally his cock began to grow and throb in my mouth. Soon Marsha would have this monster deep in her bowels.

I did not want him to take his cock from my mouth, but he had other plans. He plunged his cock into Marsha's pussy to lubricate it with her orgasmic juices. Marsha squealed, but nothing like when he drove his cock up her ass.

Marsha shrieked and screamed like a stuck pig. The pain was so intense, Marsha blacked out. As she regained her wits, a big black cock was hammering her bowels deep.

Marsha began to buck like a bucking bronco, but could not throw her rider. He was riding for the duration. Her ass would never be the same. I was stroking my cock back to hardness, as I watched.

I was thinking how surreal the scene had to be. First me fucked in the ass, and now my sexy wife. When her lover came, I presented my cock to Marsha lips. She involuntarily opened her mouth to accept it. I began fucking her mouth with her lover's cock still deep in her ass. She was being split roasted. Marsha could only moan. Like it or not, she was sucking my small cock, however, I was liking it.

Stay tuned.......more to come.