Where Do We Go From Here

Story Info
A couple over comes their harsh experience& grow in love ❤.
4.1k words
4.04
6.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

I was peacefully sitting in the hotel's lounge sipping away on my second beer. When I hear a strangely familiar voice say, "Hello stranger."

I look back to see who it was and see my ex-wife Belinda looking as beautiful as ever and smiling down on me. In my mind I said, "I'll be damned." I was so struck seeing her there my mind went blank for a bit.

"It's nice to see you Allen." The fog cleared so I replied "It is better seeing you Belinda. You are as beautiful as ever." A blush came over her face then she said "Thank you."

"Can I offer you a chair?"

"Yes thank you Allen.

"I am glad we've run into each other because you've refuse my calls, ignore my letters and will not even agree to meet with me."

"Yes there are a lot of pins in my voodoo doll of you."

"I was wondering where all those sharp pain came from. Now I know it was Allen's voodoo doll."

"Can we talk in my room?"

"You trust me?"

"You are a lot of things Allen Doff but there are two things you are not: a woman beater nor are you a murderer. So yes I trust you."

"Okay let's go."

"First buy a fifth of Canadian Club and some 7up first."

I went to the bar only to find out they do not sell liquor over the counter but they did direct me to a Convenience Store just down the road which does.

"We'll use my car Allen."

She gave her ticket to the attendant. In a few minutes this extra fancy BMW rolls up. "Have a pleasant evening Ms. Doff."

It was drizzling outside so she didn't want to her hair wet. "This is my PIN number."

"That's the street number of my house."

"So? Is there a law saying I cannot use it for my pin number?"

"Nope, sorry ma'am. O, do you want any snacks?"

"No we'll use room service."

"Okay. You are looking like you want a kiss?"

"If you want to."

I give her a good long lover's kiss then go get the whiskey and some 7 Up. When I get back I find the she's hiked her skirt over her waist giving me a good view of her white see through panties with her legs parted and she is in the passenger's seat..

"Changes I see. I like the view."

"Do you?"

"Sure. White panties become you."

"Allen, when we get back we need to talk."

"Are we going to fuck?"

"Maybe"

"Is this your car Belinda?"

"It's rental. My car is at home."

We get back into the room finally. It is definitely a "WOW! She in a penthouse suit. Has this huge bed and a full kitchen and a whirlpool. Anything and every convenience imaginable.

"Damn Belinda this is an eye opener."

"I am glad you like it."

I was staring into space while she got ready. When she came out, "Where are you?"

"O I was thinking, the reason we are here is to get this pep talk from the new VP of Marketing. I hear she's a by the book bitch who doesn't cut slack for anyone. and would fire you as soon as breath.

"She'll have plenty of reasons to ditch me. Missed quote two years in a row and it looks like I'll miss it again this year. Beats me what I 'll do if she does fire me headed for the street I guess."

"Allen I am that bitch and I am going to fire you. Allen, sales is not your strong suit. Research, academia and teaching are what you are cut out for. Honey that is your strong suit.

"That and writing beautiful stories. I scanned everyone putting them on a disc to re-read as often as I want."

Belinda makes me a drink which I swallow quickly.

"That was drunk way to fast. You are going to hurt yourself." Se was right because the room started spinning around me. My speech is slurred but I do sputter out...

"Why should I give a damn Belinda! I am no good at what I do. I am divorced. I've alienated my mother. I am a total failure and I'd be better off dead."

"You are not a failure. That's the liquor talking."

"But it's the truth Belinda. I loved you the best I could but it wasn't good enough was it. You got your pleasure from other men."

"No I didn't get pleasure from them. I got pleasure from you. I miss you so much."

"Then why were you fucking all those other guys in our house and in our bed!

"I never fucked anyone on our bed but you. No ONE!"

"Okay but you fucked them every where else. Probably every room but the bedroom and in every hotel and motel in town."

"Honey I was being drugged. I have proof that I was. I want to come back to you these five years have been hell for me. I want my Allen to love me again."

"O man." I said weaving and swaying even though she had a good grip on me, "how much booze did you put in that glass? Show me."

She put her finger on level she put into the drink. "Honey that's four or five shots at one time. No wonder I felt sick.

I passed out till morning i but there is the only one in the room but I see a note on her bed stand. It read:

"I hope you are feeling better today my love. You were very sick last night sweating, and vomiting. It scared me and I had no idea what to do. I finally called the staff doctor at the hotel and he led me to be able to handle your illness. I was happy to hear you call my name. At lest I am in your mind yet some where. I should be back around 4,,,, want fun?

I look at my watch seeing that it is 2:30 already. Our and a half will bring Belinda back. The question is - Where do we go from here? I love that woman but can I trust her to be a faithful and loyal wife.

I sit down trying make a dollar out of 15 cents as my dad use to say. I did a rough budget seeing that the unemployment benefit would not cover my monthly expenses so what can I cut?

At 4:05 the door opens then Belinda appears looking beautiful even through the fog of my mind.

She was wearing a pink dress with black hose and black heels. She sits across from me lifting her hem when she sat down putting it at mid-thigh then she parts her legs some. I can see the V in her panties.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yes I am. I want you to fuck me."

"Really? Well I want to fuck you. There is a bed, shall we."

I help her undress because I wanted the touch her all over. Which I did and she enjoyed it, I got undressed with my pecker standing straight out at her.

"Allen I am very wet and very horny. I do not want any preliminaries. Please just put your your cock in me."

In the Missionary position I slide my tool deep in to her very wet depths amid sounds of "Oooo", "Aha and a giggle. It was great fucking her because she was a slick as butter inside yet her walls felt very firm around me. Most of all the expression on her face indicated that she was in the throes of pleasure. Thoroughly enjoying every second of it. I began to fuck her faster when her first orgasm occurred then she beckoned me to kiss her and kiss her we did. She whispered in my ear how much she loved me and how much I meant to her. We kept fucking for aa good long while before I felt er build into a massive orgasm which sent my rocks over the edge spewing my semen inside her.

.

I dismounted her laying very close to her in the after glow of our love making. Leaning over to kiss her I thanked her then asked her if she enjoyed herself.

"Mmm yes I did."

"Did you enjoy being coupled with me again."

"Yes I did very much.

"Do you love me Allen?"

"D...a...mmm Belinda it has never been a question of loving you. I've loved you since the time we first met in college taking English Comp. 101 as Freshman together. I have never stopped loving you. Even in the depths of my deepest pain I loved you. I love you today."

Leaning over I kiss her some more.

"God in heaven knows I love you Belinda. But can I trust with our most precious possessions which are our hopes and dreams for the future. As the mother of our children can you be loyal to me. Let me rephrase that, can you be loyal to our mutual interest and loves?

"Can I know when a sonsofa a...."

"STOP! You know I do not like cursing, swear and blasphemy. I've told you a thousands of times I don't like it. Yet when you get angry your nasty mouth come comes right to the surface."

"Sorry."

"I wish you were really "Sorry" because then you would make efforts to reform."

"Okay, I hear you.

"Wait a minute, you are talking like a wife!

"I am your wife in every way but before the eyes of the law. You will remarry me and our second marriage will be better the the first. It will last until we're both 90 plus years old.

"I want to ask you Allen if you threw our wedding pictures away?"

"No."

"Did you throw away all the pictures of me and us?"

"No."

"What have you done with the clothes I left behind?"

"From time to time I've needed a rag for this or that..."

"You did not Allen."

"No, what I did do is fold them and box the and store them along with all your figurines, and stuff."

"Thank you for that."

"I have been using your panties to jack off with through.

My ex wife looks me straight in the eye and says half kiddingly, "You are Fifthly!"

I mount her again to fuck the stuffing out of her.

**************************

The next morning we pack... well she packed.

My Ex was high enough up the ladder to have access a corporate jet. It was nice to see how the other half lived. A limo picked us up taking her and I to the airport. On the way I became pensive and morass becoming introverted.

"Allen, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I care to talk about."

"O God , Allen you've fallen into that rut of despondency again. How I hate it when that happens."

We board the plane and sit back to enjoy the ride. reach cruising height Belinda leads me to the couch in the back of the plane.

"Now tell me what is bothering you."

"Belinda I cannot see my place in the world. I do not appear to belong in any place that is in the least wise gainful. Look, I believe you you love me but you are going to fire me for my poor performance. I am adrift.

"I guess I'll end up being your gigolo."

"Allen, you are my dearest love and my only love. Not a man whose body I rent for the night.

"You fail because you do not belong where I am.

"I live in the mundane.

"You live on Olympus listening to the Muses.

"I am down here listening to ticker tapes and involved in fights which will mean nothing a after they end; you my love, are capable of writing things which may last for a long time and will be admired by generations if you let yourself do it."

"Kiss me. I want to feel your love."

"We will be landing is 15 minutes."

**************************

The drive to her house was enjoyable. We went through this very upscale neighborhood finally arriving at a gated community. It took her voice and thumbprint to open the gate. Her house was at the fringe of the community with what appeared to be a cliff at the end of her lot. The house itself was magnificent when I enter it a sense of awe strikes me.

"Earth to Allen. Where are you my love."

"In the land of Eros where I will sacrifice you on the alter of passion."

I get her down on the living room floor then I pull up her skirt then pull down her panties. She's already removed her jacket leaving me the task of opening her blouse and freeing her tits from the bra cups.

I begin to suck on the nipple of her left breast bringing sighs and moans out of her. They intensified as I leave her tit to suck and kiss her neck especially the back of it where it tickled her even as it also raised e level of her passion.

I moved from her neck to her pussy which I licked finding that her pussy juice tasted the same as before our break up. Her clit was even more sensitive to then what I recall from before. Her love juices came out covering my face as I loved her with my tongue between her legs.

By this time my cock was rock hard. I needed to fuck her. When my cock touched her pussy she reached down to position the head over the right hole. I thrust in and a feeling of oneness swept over me and I wanted her back. my cock belonged inside her nd the warm kisses united our souls. I didn't count the time I came in and out of her all I wanted to do was fill her pussy with my seed and that very thing happened.

"O Allen I love the feeling of your sperm entering my womb."

"Belinda, I love you and I want you back beside me."

She laughed squeezing me tightly kissing me all over my face.

**************************

After an excellent dinner I was sitting in her study reading Dickens hearing her scurrying about suddenly this heavy envelop land in my lap.

"Your reading assignment sir."

The packet was full of police reports cover the investigation, trial, sentencing and alike. My Belinda was not the only victim in total 13 married women had been used by these jerks and they practiced their perversion in 3 different States which got the FBI involved who finally solved the case. The names of the women how had been victimized and there was my ex-wife's name: Belinda Doff..

I felt like a jerk. I should have stood by my wife rather then tossing her out like garbage. I should have believed her rather then calling her a liar and a slut. Why she still loves me is nothing short of a miracle.

Tip toe into the bedroom I see she is sleeping so I decide to wait till morning to apologize. I get in bed laying close beside her, so close that my cock is rubbing on her ass I put y arm over her waist then lay there receiving her scent, the scent of a woman and it is so lovely having that musky scent near me again.

I wake up before she does taking in the sight of her sleeping and the sound of her breathing and the rise and fall of her breast. During her night she snuggled up closer to me bending to feel my cock as she slept. The experience is making me very horny so I decide to pull down her panties to her knee. We'd did not spoon fuck much when we were together and I has never taken her when she was sleeping but there is a first time for everything.

I position my cock where I can penetrate her vagina. I push past her outer lips and pass the inner lips finding her love hole. Being careful not to wake her, I slide in because she is wet, the I slowly and carefully fuck her. As I fuck her. n "MMmmm" come out of her mouth but I cannot believe she is still sleeping. I didn't last that long before I shot a couple of of rope of semen into her. I let my cock deflate in her so it slip out. I kiss her shoulder then she begins to stir turning her head toward me asking, "Did you just fuck me?"

"Yes, I am guilty of the deed."

"It is a wonderful way to wake up Allen. You should do it every morning my love."

We kiss and I am fondling one of her tits when the alarm clock goes off.

"We have to stop. Please make me breakfast and coffee.

"Oh, I want "Cream of Wheat" this morning.

"Allen dear, cover your cock because seeing it distracts me."

In about a half hour she trans forms from being a hot willing wife into a cold executive.

"I am firing you today. You'll get your notice and severance pay in about a week."

"Okay. I won't shot up the place but I will grab a hand full of the Marketing VP's pussy."

I move toward her and she moves away squealing, "Don't mess me up. Get your hand full of pussy tonight."

We part kissing each other and she bounds out the door. Soon her BMW starts and I hear her drive away.

**************************

later that day I send her an e-mail, "I need to get a ticket to our first house. I've things to do." In a few minutes a reply comes back. "Honey, we'll go this weekend arriving Friday afternoon and coming back Sunday evening about 6PM. Love, Belinda."

When Friday afternoon comes we're in her car driving to the airport. We get a spot the in "Corporate Hager" parking lot. I didn't notice her packing but when she opens the trunk, I see she's get three large roll on suit cases. "Belinda, were only going for the weekend."

"Allen I am bringing some things back."

When we're air born I get horny.

"Belinda, open you r legs."

"Why?"

"I want to look up your skirt."

"NO!" Wait till we get home. Pervert."

We get to our home and I unlock the back door and she flies into the kitchen as I unpack the car. Belinda has her nose in the refrigerator already putting spoiled food on the table. I sneak off to my study to retrieve a jewelry box.

I am on my knee and ask, "Belinda will you marry me?"

It takes her a very brief moment to realize what is happening, "Yes I will."

We kiss and she begins to cry, "I am so happy that you want me for your wife. I need to tell mother."

Faster then lightning Belinda is on the phone.

"Mother?"

"Belinda I am glad you called. What have you been up to I've been worried about you."

"Mother, (she's choking up) Allen and I are going to remarry."

"O Praise God. That is wonderful news. When did this happen?"

"A few minutes ago."

"Let me talk to him."

"We're on speaker mom.

"Hi mom!"

"Allen it is do good to hear your voice. So you want my baby back?"

"Nope! She is just a fringe benefit. I came back because I missed you blueberry muffins, cherry pie, apple pie, peach cobbler..."

"Well mister, my baby comes with the deal the goodies and the wife."

"Okay I see the way it goes.

"Mom, don't let Belinda know because she'll get a swelled head but I am glad to, I missed her everyday."

"Honey I have to go the ladies are waiting outside. Call back soon. I am so happy for both of you."

"So you missed me a lot?"

"I missed your hot body."

"Liar, you missed all of me didn't you.

"Under cross examination, I'll admit I did and plead guilty.

"Now get to the bedroom and strip everything off." We mated three times I think. I lost count it might have been four times. Regardless with made a big wet spot on comforter.

**************************

We remarried at the same parish were we took our first vows. The reception was busy and tiring but we were reunited as husband and wife. Admittedly screwing her felt better knowing she was my wife. My partner, friend and lover.

I was re-enrolled an a very accredited University to complete my doctorate. The University hired me as an Instructor in my field. The stipend wasn't much but I was working again and that felt good.

The biggest draw back was the co-eds. Those women get me hard with their short skirts tank tops without bras. I swear that a the a few of those young ladies deliberately flashed me but I kept faithful because I loved my wife.

Temptation arrived in the mail as an invitation to a garden party at her bosses house which was to be an "Open" event which meant that we were to be open with our spouses and because the office rumor mill said that these "garden parties" were essentially a wife swap.

I was against it and told her so in no uncertain words. She replied, "We have to attend because it is mandatory for me to keep my job."

"So after this if the pervert wants some ass he'll just bend you over a desk and plow your pussy."

"It won't be like that."

"The hell it won't. Do you want to sacrifice our marriage for this!"

"No I don't."

"Then hire a head hunter so you can tell those ass holes for go fuck themselves."

"Okay I'll do that right now. A couple of them have been after to switch to competitors companies. l will call the now leaving a message on their answering machine." True to her word she calls about 4 headhunters' leaving messages.

"I know you are under a lot of temptation at school. All those young offering you their charms. But you haven't given in have you?"

"No Belinda I haven't. You have no idea how forward some of them can be. Last week one of the reached under her skirt and parted her lips."

A shocked look came over her face, Then she said, "The little bitch didn't did she?"

"Yes she did."

"Point her out and I'll show her what a mistake trying to steal my husband is."

"Calm down like you are forever telling me. I want to fuck you so let's get into the bed naked as the day we were born and see what happens."

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers
12