Where Do We Go From Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked. My cock was deep inside her but she wanted it deeper making her counter thrust very had against my pelvis. Finally both of f us had an orgasm."

"Dear, I ovulated today. I felt it inside me. I am hoping one of those little Allen's swimming around inside fertilize that egg. I want a baby Allen and I know you do to."

A few weeks later she comes into the study where I was reading another boring monogram. Belinda takes the book out of my hand lying it on the side table. She raises her skirt to mid thigh then sits on my lap right over my cock. She place my hand on the inside of her thigh then wiggles her ass. That is usually a sign that she's horny and wants to mate. But she hands me a letter instead.

It was from her gynecologists. It said that her pregnancy test came back positive and based upon the time she said we mated, we should expect a child in the middle of November.

At first the information didn't register then I realized I was going to be a father. I held her as hard as I could and both of us were half laughing and half crying at the news.

At work she stayed after the pervert CEO was removed by the share holders along with his wife. The Board begged her to stay and she said she would as long as she was respected as a married woman and she guaranteed that her dignity would be respected and that she would be given a raise to boot.

That is were we went from there.

The End.


12