Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like a piece of you myself. You are so fine." He said.

"Thanks." I mumbled in embarrassment and the ever increasing stupor I was beginning to feel.

"So how 'bout it? You let me bust a nut in you before they run the train?" He asked. I was feeling scared, horny and slightly confused at this point.

"That sounds sexy." I replied.

"Want a drink? Got some gin?" He asked.

"Yeah that would be nice." I answered feeling a bit of a cottonmouth coming on.

"Got Tanqueray or Goose." He said.

"Ah, Tanqueray with tonic if you got it." I replied thinking that a nice tall gin and tonic would taste great right now.

"Aight. You sure you don't want Goose and juice?" He asked as he started getting up off from the couch.

"Whatever you have." I replied and watched as he left the room.

As I sat nervously on the couch I noticed that room was quite cool and also that soft rap music was playing in the background. I was feeling kind of drowsy as I sat there and my mind was wandering. In a short period of time Erik returned to the room and held out an ice-filled glass to me. It contained a clear liquid and a wedge of lime. I thanked him and took it from him. He also held a drink for himself and we touched glasses as he sat down beside me. I took a taste of the drink and it tasted frosty cold and had a scent of pine and lime. I took a larger drink.

Erik sipped his own drink and soon I felt his hand on my thigh sliding up my leg. His large black hand felt warm against the bare skin of my leg. I knew what he had in mind and this excited me. He gave my thigh a squeeze as he eased it under my dress.

"You wanna suck it first?" He asked as I felt his hand on my panty-clad pussy.

"Okay." I replied and reached over to unbuckle his belt. Steve walked into the room at this time.

"Hey there is not time for that now. We got to get you ready. Grab your drink and come on." He said with a frown as he took my hand and helped me off the couch.

My pussy was feeling wet from arousal at this point. Steve and I walked down another hall and into a small and dim bedroom with a padded vaulting horse or bench in the middle of it. I wasn't sure which one it was. One end was higher than the other and it appeared about 8 inches wide. I was standing there staring at it and sipping my drink when a woman of about 50 entered the room. She was dressed in a slinky pink skirt and a gray silk blouse. Her hair was bottle blond and she smiled as she entered the room. She held out her hand to me in a friendly gesture.

"Hi I'm Jeanine and I run this place. I am glad to have you here." She said with a gravelly voice.

"Hi I'm Jan. It is nice to meet you." I replied. With that she ushered Steve out of the room and closed the door. She reached over to a small knob on the wall switch plate and turned it to make the room brighter.

"Let's get you ready sweetie. Take off all of your clothes and your shoes." She ordered. I do not know if it was the drugs, the drinks, or the anticipation of sex but without thinking I quickly complied and I soon stood in front of her naked as the day I was born.

"Very nice, very nice." She said as she looked me up and down. "Steve was right you just plain have a body for sex." I felt myself blushing and wanted to cover myself.

"Ah that's sweet your shy. So, you ever pulled a train before?"

"No." I replied meekly.

"Dp?"

"No."

"Take it up the ass?"

"Yes. A little bit." I replied.

"Okay then lie down on the bench on your tummy and with your head at the high end." She ordered. The red vinyl topped bench was cold on my skin and I felt myself getting goosebumps as I laid down on it.

"Okay let me move you." She said as she pulled my body down until my pelvis was almost hanging off from the end. She pulled each of my legs down and attached them to the legs of the bench with leather cuffs. She then positioned my arms on two handles on the lower front of the bench so that I could grasp them in each hand. She then strapped my arms down into a pair of wrist cuffs. A wide leather belt went across my back and I was held down on top of the bench with my head on a small pillow. A strap then went around my upper back/lower neck and I was now completely immobile.

"Is this necessary?" I asked with an irritated tone to my voice.

"Yes. We don't want you stopping until you've had enough." She replied cryptically. I wondered what she meant but did not have time to ask as I felt her fingers probing my pussy.

"Nice and tight and very wet." She said with a laugh. I felt her finger probing my pussy and it felt very nice then she added another. She was pumping them in and out of my pussy and I was starting to pick up on her rhythm when she suddenly pulled out of my pussy and I felt her worm her wet finger into my anus.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked annoyed by the interruption and sudden anal intrusion.

"You'll thank me later darling." She cooed as she withdrew her finger from my ass. A few seconds later I felt her greased up finger sliding around outside of anus and then she slid it inside me. She pulled back out and then slid it further in this time.

"Just greasing you up for the big ride there cutie and a little something to help you along." She said with a smile to her voice.

I believe that she was enjoying putting her two fingers into my ass and a few times she pumped then in and out in a pseudo-fucking motion. She then pulled both fingers from my ass and came around the front to look me in the eyes.

"I put a little something in your ass to make it easier on you. Just let me know when you need more. Almost done." She said as she continued to stare in my eyes. "You are so pretty, I wish you were working for me girl, I could make a lot of money." Then she adjusted the bench a little and asked me to open my mouth. She moved three of her clean fingers around in my mouth and made sure I could open up widely.

"Now just open up wide, stick out your tongue, and say ah." She said. I did as she requested and she held a small aerosol can with a nozzle tube in my mouth and gave it a short squirt. The spray startled me and the medicinal taste made me cough. I sputtered a moment.

"There that should help you relax your throat darling. Okay I think you are ready." With that she gave me a big kiss on the lips and walked out of view. My view was limited as I could not turn or move my head in any direction. My light-headedness returned and I felt myself starting to relax.

Steve appeared in my sight and gave me a big smile. He patted and rubbed the small of my back and my buns. His hand snuck between my legs and felt him finger my ass.

"Very nice. You look so hot and so sexy Jan. Here let me show you this sign." He held a small sign on a stand in front of me it read. "Any hole $20."

"Steve you're kidding me right? $20? That's all?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep we're going to break you in as a $20 whore, Jan. Ready?" He answered.

"No not really. I don't want to do this anymore." I said.

"Too late for that and you know you want it." He replied as he walked out of the room. I laid there wondering what the hell was in store for me when I heard someone enter the room. He walked in front of me and I saw that it was Erik. He was unbuckling his pants and pulling his cock from them. I had not seen but one other black cock up to this point and his was impressive even partially erect. It was thick and very dark black with a smaller head. He walked up to me and held it to my mouth. I was starting to feel horny again so I kissed the tip and slid my tongue out of my mouth to lick it. A clear drop of pre-cum emerged and I licked it up savoring the taste.

"That feels real nice girl now open wide. I don't hava lota time." He said as he poked his cock into my mouth.

I opened up as wide as I could and he slid the big shaft inside. For some reason I was not feeling much and soon I had the entire thing in my mouth and partially into my throat. Normally I would have gagged but I could not feel the gag reflex at all. Erik started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth as I felt myself beginning to drool with desire. My pussy was really starting to warm up at this time I knew that I needed more. Erik placed both of his hands around my head and started fucking my mouth. I heard myself making these weird noises inside my throat as he fucked it. Ghack, ghack, ghack. I could not only hear it I was feeling it too as he fucked in and out of my mouth. I could not hold his balls I could do nothing so I just laid there and let him fuck me. Soon he started sliding into me harder and faster and I knew he was getting close.

"Ah, that's it bitch. Here comes my nut." He exclaimed as I felt the first jets of his cum squirt against the back of my throat. Some of it slid down and some of it pooled in my mouth. He kept pumping until he was done and then he pulled his slimy member from my oral cavity. I could taste his sperm and it was warm, salty and sweet. Yum! I finished swallowing his load as he pulled his deflating member back into his pants.

"That was nice girl. Maybe next time your ass." He said as he walked out of sight.

There was about a 5 minute lull and I took stock of my situation. I was feeling horny, wet, restrained, not in control, slightly drunk, partially sedated, and there was a battle going on inside of my head. Nice married Catholic girls did not fuck strangers no matter how great it made them feel. Happily married wives did not allow themselves to be taken on a sexual adventure by a man other than her husband. I was enjoying the sex and the new experiences and I had until this point never orgasmed so much in my life but I was feeling cheap, slutty and trashy.

My thought of this were quickly ended when I felt someone else enter the room. I tried to talk but nothing came out. A man was now standing in front of me. He was short and heavy set. He looked Hispanic but I was not sure. He had a lustful look in his eyes as he scanned my body. I felt his hands grabbing my buns and squeezing them none to gently. He slapped them and it burned. He said something in Spanish that sounded like "Puta" and I did not understand him.

I watched as he undid his pants and pulled out his thin brown member. It appeared to be erect and 6 inches long. Same size as Justin's I thought as I mentally compared them. He put his cock in my face and I opened my mouth. He pushed it into my mouth and I smelt and tasted something gamey. Damn he was not clean. As I sucked on his member hoping to clean it enough to make the smell go away he reached around and found my breasts that were hanging to the side of the bench-pad. He immediately went for my nipples and pinched them. I moaned and the sound actually came out. He started moving his cock in and out of my mouth and I sucked him taking care not to use my teeth. He made all kinds of noises and uttered many words in Spanish. With a hard shove into my mouth I felt him ejaculate. His cum was not as tasty as Erik's and I worked hard to swallow it as fast as I could. After a few more pumps I sucked the remaining load from his cock and he pulled out. He looked me in the eyes and gently patted my head like a pet dog. Then he walked away while pulling up his pants.

So far two men and two blowjobs. I was still feeling horny and I needed to feel a cock in my pussy. The next man did just that. I never saw his face I just felt him slide, what felt like a substantial cock, up and down my slit seeking out my very wet and very horny pussy. He quickly found my hole and I gave out a deep moan as he slid into me. He took about three strokes and then he had the entire cock inside of me. He felt larger than what I was used to and he soon established a nice rhythm. He was pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my pussy and I was starting to feel a climax coming on. He kept going and soon I was moaning and groaning as he pounded harder and faster into me. Just as I loudly came, he also groaned loudly, and came with me. It felt great. He kept pumping for a few more strokes then he pulled his dick abruptly from me and I felt my pussy suddenly abandoned; open, wet and needing more. I did not wait long as I felt another cock enter my now very ready cunt.

This man lay on my back as he humped me from behind. His cock felt nice and thick and I was starting to enjoy having sex with no effort on my part. He kept pumping and I felt myself building to another orgasm when I felt his cock thicken just a bit and I knew that he was cumming. He kept pumping through his climax and before I could get mine he pulled out and left me stranded and unfulfilled. Damn!

No worries though as someone else soon took his place and as soon as he slid his cock into me I came all over it. I came once more as he fucked me long and hard and we came together. The next guy wanted a blowjob and when he came he came on my face. Yuck! He smiled as he painted my forehead and nose with his sperm. It felt warm and sticky and I wished that I could move to clean myself up but he just left the room and his deposit on my face.

The next man was rougher than the first group combined. He roughly jammed his cock into my pussy and grasped me firmly by the hips. He jackhammered my poor pussy and just kept pounding away until he came with a loud shout and a hard slap to my ass. There was nothing in that fuck for me but the next three men all got me off by either fucking me to an orgasm or fingering my clit until they watched me cum on their hand.

I had now been strapped on the bench for only about an hour but I wanted off and my voice was starting to come back. I was able to shout and scream when I came while strong sexual feelings surged through me. I was feeling tired and my pussy was beginning to feel sore from all of the probing and stroking. Justine entered the room and came around to my face. She held a glass with a straw out to me and offered me a sip.

"How you hanging in there hun?" She asked as she ruffled my sweaty hair with her hand. I tried to give her a smile but I was just not feeling it. I took a long pull on the straw. The cool water felt wonderful on my parched throat.

"I'm okay. Can I get up?' I asked hopefully.

"No, not yet you are just getting started. The crowd is just starting to cue up." She replied matter of factly. She allowed me another couple of sips.

"Let me take a look and see how you are holding up." She walked out of view and I felt her probing my tender pussy with her fingers. "You are wide open now and there is very little cum inside; that's good. How's your ass?"

"No one has been in there." I replied. She still probed my ass with her finger and I believe that she enjoyed it more than I did.

"It's nice and slippery still. Here's some more lube for that puss and then back to work."

I again felt her fingers putting something inside both my pussy and ass. It felt wet and greasy. She walked back to the front of me. She had a wet rag in her hand and wiped my face and removed the now dried crust of cum from my cheeks, nose, and forehead. I was thankful for her tenderness.

"Open up." She said as she held the small nozzle in my mouth and gave a short squirt. The taste was just as unpleasant as before.

"There, so are you ready?" She asked as she looked into my eyes with concern. I attempted to reply and I could not make a sound. I wanted to tell her to get Steve and let me go but nothing came out. She smiled and patted my ass. I was again alone strapped to the bench. I felt my legs and arms feeling crampy from being in one place for so long. I wanted to cry.

The next man who came in told me he wanted to fuck my ass. I wanted to tell him he needed to go slow and take his time getting in and it would be worth his while but I could not make a sound. He was patient and thankfully not too large and after five minutes he had his entire cock buried in my ass. It felt uncomfortable but not painful. He then started fucking me. I thought it would be easier if I played with my clit while he pushed in and out of my ass but my hands were still cuffed to the legs of the bench that I was tied upon. He must have felt how ready I was as it pushed him over the edge and he came. He also pulled out after he came and left the room. I was starting to see a pattern here. Quick fuck, cum, then leave. It did not matter if I came or not to them.

It was then one man after another until I was starting to lose count. I had been with at least ten guys so far and though I had come many times I was running out of gas and frankly I had had enough. There was suddenly a break in the action and then Justine walked into the room.

"How about a drink hun?" She asked as she gave my ass a squeeze. She held a glass of something called a Pink Squirrel and I gratefully sucked a large sip through the straw. It tasted wonderful going down and I quickly drained most of it.

"I'm okay. Am I done now?' I asked hopefully.

"No, not yet there is a large line still waiting to have a crack at you." She said.

"I'm feeling kind of tired how about a break?" I asked looking hopefully at her.

"This is your break sweetie. You have a long night ahead of you. You want some coke or some speed?" She said as she wiped my forehead with a wash rag then put it away.

"No, I'm good." I replied as I sank back on the bench.

"Good because it has only been 10 customers and there are many more to go."

"Hey go get Steve for me." I asked as she was almost out of the room. I was not sure if she heard me or not but within a few minutes Steve entered the room.

"Oh Jan you look so fucking hot. You're the picture of sexuality. Has it been fun?"

"Steve I have fucked 10 guys and I am about fucked out." I told him as he put his fingers in my pussy.

"I told you that you need to let yourself go Jan. Now that you have done 10 the next 10 should be even easier. Your pussy is so big it is gaping open. Justin will love it." He said as he took his phone out and took several pics before I really knew what he was doing.

"Hey don't send those to him. He won't understand." I said as I went to cover myself with my restrained hands.

"Just a little documentation of your sexual vacation honey." He replied with a smirk.

"Steve really?" I asked.

"Yes really. Now give me a kiss and you can go back at it." He said as he leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back and he slid his hand up and caressed my breast and gave my nipple a pinch.

"I'm getting kind of sore." I whined hoping for a reprieve.

"They will just have to use lots of lube and change holes more. It is early yet." He replied as he quickly got a couple more pics of me straddling the bench with my legs wide open.

"How early?" I asked as he headed out the door.

"Only 10:30." Was his fading reply. Now I was starting to really wonder about this sexual adventure. I had cum many times but nothing over the top. I had been fucked by 10 strangers and I did not even know anyone's name. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called and a heavyset black man entered the room.

"They were right." He said as he stood before me examining my nude body.

"Right about what?" I asked as I tried to catch a better look at him.

.

"About how sexy and beautiful you are. You are the hottest white chick I have ever seen." He said with a smile plastered on his face. I actually felt myself blushing.

"Thank you. Do you want some?" I asked as I watched him take off his shirt and begin undoing his belt.

"Yes I want some of all of it." He said as he finished undressing and his large, thick, and very black cock bobbed in front of me. "Suck me girl."

"Good because I want all of that." I said referring to his cock.

He got closer and I placed my lips on the head of his cock. I gave it a kiss and then parted my lips and my tongue snaked out. I licked the top of his lovely black member and he gave a loud groan.