Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve! You can't do that!" I shouted.

"Oh? Well let's see how it goes with Gerald Hatcher tomorrow, okay?" I knew that he had me and I started sobbing again.

"Please Steve please don't do that please." I begged. "Don't tell anyone please?"

"Then you just have to do anything I say from now on got it whore?" He sneered.

"Ok." I said quietly as I just sat there and cried.

"What I didn't hear you?" He taunted.

"I said ok." I repeated.

"Okay?" He asked.

"What do you want me to say Steve?" I knew I was whipped and felt horrible.

"Yes sir." He said.

"Yes sir." I repeated. He seemed pleased with himself and started the car again.

"Now that is what I expect from you, yes sir from now on got it?"

"Yes." I answered with a sniff.

"Yes?" He said loudly.

"Yes sir." I replied and looked down at my feet.

"Now it is time to get you tattooed. A little something to show your place and my ownership of my whore." He said cheerfully.

"What? No! I am not getting a tattoo." I said defiantly. Steve looked at me again.

"I was not asking I was telling you. Got it." He said forcefully as he continued to drive and take glances at me.

"I don't want a tattoo!" I exclaimed as I crossed my arms and glared at the side of his face.

"Again it is not your choice. You signed that over to me. Look at page 6 third paragraph." He replied as we pulled into a small parking space in front of a rundown looking bar.

I opened the contract and read where Steve had directed, and Justin and I had both initialed, the paragraph that spelled out that Steve could have me marked, tattooed, pierced and branded anywhere that he wanted and anytime he wanted. We had agreed to it. I was so angry that I again started to sob in frustration.

Steve led me inside the bar and we took a seat in booth that was dark. We sat across the table from each other. The bartender talked with Steve and he ordered us both a drink. Mine was a gin and tonic, double and his was scotch and soda. Our drinks came and I took a sip. It was so strong and I choked a bit on it. Steve grinned at me. Halfway through my first drink he ordered another for me and he patted my hand across the table. I pulled my hand back.

"Where are you going to have me tattooed?" I asked as I continued to sip at my drink.

"I know this place that does good work. He's a real artist." He replied.

"No I mean, where on me?"

"Oh, if your attitude does not improve I was thinking on your face." He replied icily.

"On my face? WTF Steve?" I replied horrified by the thought.

"Remember Silky's whores? Just like that." He replied.

"No please not my face, please?" I was begging again and I took a large gulp of my drink.

"Then get your shit together cunt." He replied curtly.

"Ok." I replied softly.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"I said ok...I mean yes sir." I replied meekly. He simply smiled. I started in on my second drink and Steve handed me a couple of white capsules. I held them in my hand for a few seconds and looked at them.

"Take them, they will help you with the pain." He explained.

"No...I...um..think I will pass." I stuttered.

"I wasn't asking slut." He replied sternly.

I put both capsules in my mouth and swallowed them with a gulp of my drink. By the time I had finished the second drink my face was feeling numb and I was feeling silly. I touched my cheek with my finger and I felt nothing. This was not a good sign. I looked up at Steve and realized that I was having trouble focusing on his face.

"Jan are you feeling okay?" He asked with a smile. I tried to speak but I could not make my mouth work. I tried to form words but nothing but gibberish came out. I waved my hands but I was moving through molasses and they barely moved.

"Perfect. Let's go." He said and he helped me walk out and get into the car.

I must have dozed off a couple of times because I suddenly found myself being helped by Steve and a large muscular black man from the car and onto a massage table. I was placed face down with my face through a hole in the table. I heard talking and could not understand what was being said. I nodded off again and I was suddenly wakened from a nice soft dream by a series of pinpricks at the back of my neck. The pinpricks kept getting more and more numerous and painful as I found myself suddenly wide awake. I tied to move but my head appeared to be strapped down and I was immobile. I was only able to lay there whimpering as the pinpricks would be interrupted by a wiping feeling. I wanted to scream but I could not and I was being tortured all across the back of my neck. It was like fire at times and I could feel tears trickle down my face.

"Okay Jan, there you go time to get up." I heard a voice that I did not recognize coax me to sit up. I was helped into a sitting position by a large black man. He smiled at me.

"All done. You will need to keep this cream on it and covered for a week or so then it should be just fine." He explained. I was kind of groggy still but I understood what he said.

"Now for payment." He said as he looked me in the eye.

I had no idea what he meant so I looked at him questioningly. He pointed to his lap where I could make out the bulge from a large cock. I looked at the bulge for a moment and then I got it. A blow job.