Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, now open up." He ordered and I complied. I took as much of his manhood into my mouth as I could. It felt incredible after sucking so many cocks to have a large and hot one filling my mouth. It laid on my tongue with the head touching the back of my mouth. I gave it a nice sloppy suck and he moaned again.

"That's it." He said as his large hands went around the back of my head.

He held my head as he pumped his large cock in and out of my mouth. Even though my lips were swollen and basically numb it still felt good to have a man fucking my mouth. I totally loved sucking a nice cock. He was not rough as he was simply using my mouth to get his nut. After five minutes of sliding in and out of my mouth he withdrew his cock.

"Bitch I want me some of that ass." I felt some relief as my pussy was sore from the hours of use.

Right after he said that I could feel his large organ probing my pussy and it searched blindly for my hole. Finally after a few stabs he found my anus and I inhaled sharply from the discomfort. I was grateful that Justine had greased up my backdoor so well. He pushed against the sphincters resistance and I willed myself to relax.

"Um nice and tight like a white bitch should be." He said as he pushed passed the ring of muscle and I felt him enter my rectum.

It felt full and unpleasant. After he got himself balls deep into me he began his sawing motion. He started slowly and his humps were shallow but as he opened me up further he began fucking me harder and deeper with his thighs slamming up against my ass with every thrust. I was enjoying the feeling and he was not being too rough when he slapped my ass hard and it stung. It made a loud slapping sound and I shrieked a bit. That just drove him to ride me harder.

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah, yeah." He said as I felt his cock swell and he began to spew his cum into my ass. Thank goodness he wore a condom I thought to myself. He lay on my back for a few minutes and then he carefully withdrew his cock from my poor abused ass.

"You got a tight ass bitch. I'll be telling the boys to come have a piece of that." He said as he rolled off from me and stood beside me.

"Thank you. I'm Jan." I replied trying to establish some form of contact with another human other than for sex.

"Tay." He replied as he got up and put his clothes back on. Without another word he pulled a $20 bill from his pocket and tossed on my back. Then he walked out. I was once again lying on the bench, exhausted, sore, and ready to quit. I was so tired and still feeling the effects of the drugs and alcohol I had been given so things were still just a little fuzzy.

After all of those hours of fucking nameless men I just wanted to get up off the bench, shower, and go to bed but Steve had other ideas. The next few hours passed by in a blur as one man after another fucked me in either my well-worn pussy or my stretched-out ass. When I had started this adventure I was not just a willing participant but I was active in fucking each and every john. I had savored the fucking to a climax many times but now I was done. I was so weary and so out of it that I just laid there and let a series of guys just fuck me while I just let them. They did not seem to care I was just a hole to release their cum into.

I forgot to mention earlier that after the first hour Steve would pop into the room to check on me. He seemed to enjoy how I looked with my pussy gapping open and dried or drying cum in my hair, on my face and elsewhere on my body. He would always tell me I was being a "good whore" and that I "took to this naturally." At first it really bothered me as I knew that I was not a whore but simply stretching my sexual horizons but later I was starting to just let the comment roll off from me. Now after hearing it for so many hours and fucking so many men for money something happened in my head. I knew that I was truly a whore, a slut, and that this was more than just expanding my horizons and enjoying sex. Somehow Steve had convinced me that I was nothing but a hole for men to use. I started crying and the last man to fuck me seemed to enjoy it and started calling me filthy names as he used and abused my poor tired body.

"You fucking cunt suck my cock!" He demanded and he jammed his cock deep into my mouth as he fucked my mouth and the tears streamed down my cheeks. This seemed to embolden him and encourage him to continue.

"I want to fuck that nasty smelly whore cunt of yours." He shouted.

He climbed on me and began to really fuck me hard. It hurt me inside and out as my poor little clitty and pussy were swollen and rubbed raw. I continued to cry and he continued to debase me by whispering in my ear how useless I was and how no man would want a sleazy whore like me. He finished up by pulling his cock from me roughly, removing the condom, and having me suck him until he was ready and then he shot his huge load of cum into my eyes. I started crying harder because it stung so much. He then punched me sharply in the side and as I tried to catch my breath he dressed, threw $20 on the floor and walked out laughing.

I don't know if I passed out or fell asleep but the next thing I remember was Justine and Steve shaking me awake and taking pictures of my filthy worn out body. Justine cleaned me up and Erik carried me out and put me in the backseat of Steve's Tahoe. I do not remember dressing. I must have slept all the way back to the hotel because the next thing I knew we were back in the parking lot and Steve had me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I was so out of it I don't remember anything until I awoke in the shower with ice cold water streaming over my head. I shrieked and swore as I instantly woke up.

"Goddammit Steve you fucker." I screamed as he held me in the cold water. Slowly the water began to warm and a naked Steve got into the shower with me and began to wash me. He spoke gently to me as he used lots of shower gel to cleanse me.

"Jan you did so well tonight. I am so pleased with you. You were just the perfect little whore. The men could not get enough of you." He then kissed the top of my wet head. I just stood there enjoying the feelings from his soapy hands and the warm water cascading over my shoulders and down my back and front.

"You really enjoyed yourself and now you know what you like and how much you can take. You fucked 28 men tonight and we earned 500 bucks. You did great." He cooed as he washed my hair and shoulders. I could not speak as I was still so fatigued.

"After the shower I am going to put some cream on your little moneymaker to take away the swelling and pain. Then some cotton panties to keep the cream in and then a bag of ice every 20 minutes. You'll be back in commission by Friday." He said with a smile. I felt good to see him so pleased. He was taking care of me and I just wanted him to hold me.

"Your tight little body really amazed all of the men who fucked you and the brothers just loved that white ass of yours. You were just so good tonight. I really am so happy with you." Then he kissed my cheek and neck. He really knew how to make me feel good.

"I am glad that you are so happy." I replied with a warm smile and I meant it.

He slowly and carefully washed my swollen pussy and it was truly swollen. It was so puffed up it was swollen shut. It appeared bruised and battered. After he washed it he had me turn around and he took his time to gently clean my ass. I think that he enjoyed seeing how I had been changed by the night of fucking as when he stood back up he had a full erection. His cock stood up big and proud. I knew he needed attention but I just was incapable of doing anything to help him.

After he dried me with care and affection I thoroughly brushed my teeth, flossed and used mouthwash to get the taste of cum out of my mouth. He then had me lay down on the bed and spread my legs. He took several pictures of my swollen and bruised pussy with his phone.

"Before and after pics." He said with a wink.

He then took a tube of white ointment and generously spread it all over the outside and as much as he could inside of my pussy. He softly rubbed it in and then he rubbed some on my rosebud. He then pushed his finger inside of it and spread more cream there. He slipped a pair of white cotton grannie panties on me. I did not even care as the cream had a cooling and numbing effect on my battered flesh. He then took a plastic bag filled with ice and put it between my legs. It gave me a chill and while shuddering I tried to remove it. This was met with a harsh glare and I stopped resisting. He then handed me two pills and a glass of water which I downed without question.

Steve slipped into bed beside me and turned me onto my side so that he could spoon with me. I felt his still hard cock pressing against me as he held me. He kissed my neck, ear and side of my face. I turned to kiss him and our lips and tongues met for just a minute. My lips felt swollen and bruised and it hurt to kiss him any longer than that.

"The pills should help the swelling and pain my little whore." He whispered to me. "You are the best whore in the world." He said as I drifted off into sleep.

I don't remember any part of Thursday as I seemed to have slept right thru it. I was awakened early Friday morning by Steve's gentle but persistent shaking of my body.

"Hey sleepyhead it's time to wake up." He said pleasantly as I slowly came to. I was feeling dreadful. My head pounded, my jaw ached, my neck hurt, my shoulders were sore, my pussy felt numb and my hips and thighs were achy.

"No let me sleep. Please." I replied but to no avail as he continued to shake me and arouse me from my deep slumber. Finally I opened my eyes to his smiling face looking down on me.

"There you are. Come on we need to get you up and moving." He said. I tried to sit up but the brightness of the room blinded me and I laid back down and attempted to pull the pillow over my head. Steve grabbed it from me.

"What! What the fuck do you want?" I shouted as I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"I want you to get up now and get moving. It is for your own good." He replied as he pulled the covers from me.

"Why?" I shouted.

"Because it is Friday and you need to get up and moving." He replied as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up into a sitting position.

"Friday! It can't be Friday." I exclaimed as I sat up and looked around trying to take in my surroundings.

Steve then helped me get out of bed and he walked me into the bathroom and sat my naked body onto the toilet. I knew that he would not leave and I suddenly had to go badly so I just let it fly. I was still not used to peeing in front of anyone but I knew that I would survive it.

After I washed up Steve helped me dress in my active wear that I wore for running and working out. It consisted of a brightly patterned sports bra and matching skin tight running shorts. He offered me a cup of coffee and a breakfast bar which I greedily wolfed down. I was famished and wanted more.

"Okay now we are going down to the workout center to stretch and warm up and then a 3-mile run." He announced as he finished tying his shoes. He was clad in a tight running-shirt and shorts. He sure had a sexy body!

The run was far from easy as it had been 3 days since my last run and I still ached all over but as the miles passed by the pain lessened. When we finally circled back to the hotel I was feeling the familiar burn and fatigue from a good run. He was right I needed that. When we got back to the room we both drank some water and showered together; taking time to wash and clean every part of each other. Surprisingly my pussy did not feel badly at all.

Steve steered me to the bed after we had both toweled off. He laid me down onto the rumpled bedsheets and stood there looking at me. He had me spread my legs and he examined my pussy.

"It looks really good. None the worse for wear. How does it feel?" He asked.

"The numbness is gone and she just feels kind of strange. What did you do?"

"Blame it on good old American medicine." He said with a smile. "Let's try it out."

Steve then proceeded to make slow and tender love to me. He caressed and gently rubbed me all over as he kissed and hugged me. I knew that I was wet and ready for his large cock and I could barely wait for him to press it into me. With a lunge he buried his entire length into my waiting pussy. I felt him slide right in, balls deep.

"Oh Steve I need this so much." I whispered to him as I felt him start to probe my depths with his long shaft.

"Your little whore pussy is pretty stretched out still. I can barely feel myself in you." He said as he began humping me slowly but steadily. I sighed and held his sexy ass as he worked.

"Steve, you fuck me so good." I said as I felt myself approaching my first orgasm from his actions.

"For a whore you sure do come a lot. You should have seen you on Wednesday. You could not get enough." He replied as he nibbled on the side of my neck up onto my earlobe. It felt so wonderful and I shuddered as I came. After Steve and I came together we laid there catching our breaths and talking softly.

"Your pussy needs some work as it is pretty loose and sloppy." He remarked as he rolled on his side to look me in the eye.

"Thanks a lot." I replied sarcastically as he had hurt my feelings. I had often been told that I had a tight pussy from Justin when we made love.

"No seriously you are all stretched out. Do you do Kegels?" He asked sincerely as he reached over and pulled me close for a kiss.

"No what are they?" I asked between kisses.

He explained to me what Kegel's were and how women who have had babies often perform them to tighten themselves up after childbirth. He helped me attempt them and I have to say they hurt a bit from my over-used muscles protesting.

We then dressed and made our way out to Steve's SUV to go for breakfast. It was now 9:00 on a Friday morning. As he drove Steve explained how he had nursed me back to health after my 28-man gangbang. He had given me a mixture of muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatories, and steroids. That with a judicious application of ice to my pussy and ass every 20 minutes for 20 minutes around the clock made me feel almost back to normal.

We arrived at an IHop and went inside for breakfast. I have to admit that I was famished. I had waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit, juice, milk and coffee. It tasted and felt wonderful as it filled my long empty stomach. After we had both finished eating we sat and talked while drinking coffee.

"That was quite the night Wednesday. Thank you, Steve for showing me something new." I said with a teasing smile.

"Yes it was and I hope you learned a valuable lesson or two." He replied.

"Oh? What is that?"

"You are officially a whore and I think you like it." He replied with a smile. I sat quietly for a moment to ponder what he had just said. I was suddenly angry and hurt at the same time.

"What do you mean that I am officially a whore?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Jan let's be honest here. You have been fucking and sucking numerous guys and getting paid for it for almost a week now. You have been having multiple orgasms and pleasing multiple men. You are a whore." He explained seriously as he returned my glare.

"No I am not! We have just been experimenting. You know it was just sex play. You were expanding my horizons." I argued.

"No Jan. Here this is for you. Go ahead count it. You earned it." He said as he handed me an envelope stuffed with cash. I looked inside and quickly counted a thousand dollars.

"WTF Steve! This is a thousand dollars!" I said as I quickly closed the envelope and slid it back to him across the table.

"Yes, Jan you earned every bit of that money with your whore pussy and you will soon be earning more." He said as he took the envelope back and put it inside his sports jacket pocket.

"Look I don't know what your game is Steve but as soon as Justin gets here we are leaving."

"Oh? Well let me play you a little video that I want to show him." Steve then took his IPhone and looked at the screen for a short minute and then showed it to me. On the screen a video was playing. I watched it for a few minutes and I noticed that it was snippets of me from the other night. I tossed the phone back to Steve and he caught it with a smirk.

"What do you intend to do with that?" I asked as I felt myself ready to explode.

"For starters I think that Justin would love to see his whore wife in action pulling a train." Steve smirked again and I wanted to slap that grin right off from his face.

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"No? Well let's just see what he says when I send it to him right now." Steve said as he started entering something on his phone.

"No Steve, wait! Please don't!" I begged tears welling up into my eyes. He held the phone to my face as I saw that Justin's pic and number were displayed on the screen.

"Please?" I said again and he put the phone down.

"Okay but now you need to hear the rules." He said calmly while staring into my tear-filled eyes.

"What rules?" I snapped.

"Jan. You are a whore; my whore. I own you. You work for me." I jumped up and ran from the booth. I was crying heavily as I ran outside the restaurant trying to get away from the stark truth that Steve was revealing to me. I was crying and sobbing so heavily that I could barely catch my breath. I walked over to Steve's Tahoe and leaned my head against the window. I heard a click and I knew that the doors were unlocked so I got inside and continued to cry. After a few minutes Steve got into the vehicle and started the engine. He began driving away from the restaurant and I continued to cry.

"Hey pull yourself together!" He shouted. "That was quite the scene back there." I continued to cry and blubber as he drove. I could not speak. He handed me a few Kleenex and I blew my nose and wiped my face. I started to shout at him.

"You dirty mutherfucker! How could you do this to me?" I screamed. Steve let me rant for a few more minutes then he pulled the vehicle over into an empty parking lot. I had no idea where we were so I just sat there in the seat sobbing.

"Jan let's get this straight. You cannot act like this. You must pull yourself together and listen. Ok?" He said calmly as he shut down the vehicle. I did not speak but simply glared daggers at him thru tear-filled eyes.

"Look, you need to understand something. I own your ass. All of you. I have a signed contract from both you and Justin giving me full and complete rights to you. You signed it, he signed it and I signed it. It is official; you are my property, my whore."

"We never signed anything like that." I said with a snort as I felt my fire coming back. "Besides you cannot own people." Steve reached over the seat and handed me a stack of several pages stapled together. They looked familiar.

"Go ahead you stupid slut read it." He said with a gloat.

I began reading the 10 page contract that spelled out the terms of my ownership to Steve. It explained how I was granting him a personal service contract for the term of one year renewable for one-year terms until he decided to terminate the contract. With tear-filled eyes I read how Justin and I had agreed to Steve owning me and having complete control and ownership of my body.

"We never signed this. This won't hold up in court." I screamed at him while waving the contract at him.

"Whose signature and initials are on the contract?" He asked smugly. I could not believe that we had signed this.

"You should always read every line before you sign a contract." He explained.

"But we never meant to give you ownership of me. This is ludicrous. It will never stand up in court!" I was now blubbering again.

"But you did sign it and if you want to go to court that is fine with me. Let's get all of your pics and videos out for the public to see. I am sure your mom and dad want to see their little girl pulling a train, sucking-off strangers, or having a gangbang. Not to mention your employers. Did I mention that I have a phone call with the senior partner of your firm tomorrow?" He said with confidence.