Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 09

Story Info
Jan is introduced to being an escort by Steve.
10.5k words
4.13
19.8k
33
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long lonely drive back to our home without Jan by myside. As the miles whizzed by I realized that I was miserable at times but at others I was excited and almost giddy knowing that she was back with Steve and he was probably screwing her and dragging her deeper and deeper into the hotwife lifestyle. I felt at the time that she would be enjoying herself and I didn't know what was really going on until much later after she returned from St. Louis.

The week that Jan was gone was a nerve-wracking one as I had so much work to catch-up on. I had to keep our friends and family at bay and not divulge that Jan was still in St. Louis without me. I also was constantly horny as I imagined the hotwife activities that Jan was doing while she was alone with Steve far from home. I thought continuously about her nude body being penetrated by Steve and hopefully his friend's hard cocks. We had limited communication at the time simply a short text every day and only one brief but lacking in details phone call about her extended vacation.

Sunday afternoon of the following week I was at the regional airport reading the large wall-mounted monitor screens that gave the flight information for arriving flights. I located the flight from St. Louis; if it remained on time, it would arrive at 4:35 pm; at Gate 2. I then walked over to the waiting area. I was so excited I felt like I would burst. My sexy hotwife was finally coming home to me after spending another week with her "lover". I could barely contain my excitement and nervousness. It was like waiting for a first date.

I repeatedly looked at the arrival Gate hoping to catch a glance at my lovely Jan. The crowd began flowing down the ramp and I searched to find her friendly face in the sea of unfamiliar faces that appeared through the entryway. I finally noticed a tall and attractive woman with short, bobbed, and sun-lightened hair strolling down the ramp. I barely recognized my own wife as her new appearance shocked me. Gone was her long brunette hair and she appeared to be taller but her wide smile was unmistakable. I rushed towards her and she rushed towards me. I grabbed up this hot sexy woman and gave her a tight hug. She felt thinner and lighter. I gave her a long once over.

This was almost an entirely different woman than the one I had left behind in St. Louis just a week ago. She was taller than my 5'10' as she was wearing high-heeled shoes with at least a 5 inch heel. She had on a summer dress that looked like it should be worn as a slip as it was almost sheer and shimmery; it fell halfway between her knees and her hips. It was lacy at the top, cut quite low and you could easily make out the curve of her breasts through it. As I held her I could not feel her bra strap or panties as my hands slipped from her back and over her ass. I gave her a leering look.

"You like baby? I wore it special for you?" She said with a teasing smile as she looked me in the eyes with her sparkling golden brown ones. We kissed deeply several times before I could answer.

"I like it a lot; did you forget to put anything on?" I whispered into her ear.

"Maybe." She replied with a short laugh.

Whoever this sexy creature was she looked like sex on two-legs. I could hardly believe the transformation of my wife and I realized it must have been Steve's doing. I made a mental note to call him and thank him later for the shorter hair that had definitely been highlighted, the shorter dress, and high heels that accented her long legs, and her energy and affection.

We walked hand in hand through the busy airport and picked up her bag at the baggage claim. She had just used the facilities immediately after departing the plane so she was good to go and we made it to the parking garage to claim our car but not before stopping several times to kiss and hug each other tightly. It felt wonderful to have my beautiful wife back.

"Jan you look so hot and so sexy with your new look. I love you so much." I said as we drove from the parking ramp and towards the interstate that would take us the short distance to our home.

"You like it? Really?" She asked as she turned in her seat, as much as the seatbelt would allow her to, so that she could look over at me.

"Oh I have a surprise for you." She said with a saucy grin. Then she reached over to the hem of her dress at both sides and lifted it clear to her belly revealing her beautiful bare pussy not hidden by panties. I could not believe the sight of her lovely pussy as she spread her thighs widely so that I could see everything.

"My God Jan! You don't have any panties on!" I exclaimed loudly as I took in the lovely view of my wife's pink pussy between her widely splayed thighs.

"You like that honey?" She said in a low voice as her one hand bunched up the material and she ran her long and well-manicured finger through her glistening slit and onto her clit. I almost lost control of the car as I stared at the lewd action of my wife.

"Oh Jan." I moaned loudly as I attempted to bring my attention back to the road. She noticed how distracted I was and she quickly removed her fingers and pulled her dress back down covering up her womanhood. She grinned saucily at me.

"Oops, sorry." She said as she smoothed the material on her thighs. "Maybe later."

"Thanks, definitely later." I replied with a mixture of relief and desire. She reached over and placed her hand on the obvious bulge in my shorts. She gave my erection a squeeze.

"How about a little road-head?' She asked as she reached over and began unzipping my shorts.

"Um...no matter how much I want it we had better wait until we get home." I replied regretfully as I looked back at the road.

"Okay, your loss." She replied as she zipped my zipper back up, patted my cock through my shorts, and then removed her hand.

"Damn Jan what has gotten into you? I asked astonished by her behavior.

"Oh Justin, I just missed you so. Don't you like it?" She replied.

Ten minutes later found us pulling into our driveway and parking the car in our garage. I hit the button on the door opener and it began its way down. We both rushed inside forgetting her suitcase until later. We could not keep our hands or mouths off from one another and we shed our clothing immediately upon entering the house. The welcome home sex was amazing and we spent a good part of the day in bed making up for our week-long separation.

Making love to Jan had always been wonderful for me. Even those years of vanilla sex were good as she was a willing and enthusiastic lover but I noticed immediately that something about her attitude and technique had changed markedly in just those two long weeks apart. Jan was now a no-nonsense lover as there was no hesitation on her part and she avidly went right to it. As soon as my cock was out she was on her knees licking and kissing the head. Then after only a few seconds she engulfed me into her lovely mouth. Her made-up lips parted and I slipped right in all the way. Not down her throat really as I am not that long. She began sucking and moving up and down on my cock with her lovely mouth with vigor. She appeared to really want my cock in her mouth as she was making humming noise in her throat and that added to the overall stimulation that she was giving me. I took her head in my hands and just held it as she moved herself back and forth on my cock. The long wait or perhaps the way she attacked me brought me quickly to the edge.

"Uh baby I am ready to cum." I warned her.

She moaned some more around my cock and I could no longer hold back and I began to ejaculate into her mouth. This prompted her to suck on me harder. After a few minutes she finished draining me and she let my semi-erect member slip from her mouth. She got up from her knees and gave me a large cum flavored kiss with her tongue slipping in and out of my mouth. I could not resist her and I savored the taste of her and my own juices. She slipped onto the bed and lay on her back with her legs splayed widely apart.

"My turn baby." She said with a gleam in her eyes and a sexy smile on her lips.

I got on my knees at the edge of the bed and brought my face to her lovely bare pussy. I started at her womanly loveliness that was totally open and revealed to me. Her pussy was completely hairless; bald as a baby's bottom. Her labial lips appeared different than I remembered them. Perhaps a little longer, maybe a bit darker in color but I just wasn't sure. Her opening was ringed with moisture from her arousal and seemed a little more open than before. I brought my face closer to her and took a deep sniff. The aroma was light but there was definitely a scent of womanly arousal. I moved my head closer and traced her labia and her slit with the tip of my nose. She sighed when I touched her. I could not get enough of her so I slowly snaked my tongue out to taste her. She tasted as wonderful as she looked and I savored every bit of her. After I brought her to two hip raising orgasms she pushed my head away.

"Oh Justin that was wonderful baby now I need some cock." She said lustily.

I climbed up on top of her and she grasped my cock with her hand and ran it up and down her slit for lubrication. She then guided me into her ready pussy. Something had changed as I was able to slide entirely inside of her without hesitation or the usually need for her to accommodate me. She gave out a throaty moan as I sunk to my balls inside of her warm and inviting pussy. She was extremely wet and her pussy felt hot around my cock. I stopped moving and laid there for a few moments enjoying the feel of my wife's juicy cunt.

"C'mon baby; fuck my slutty pussy." She said as she began grinding herself up against me. The sensory overload from eating her, smelling her, feeling the wet glove of her womanly center surrounding my throbbing cock, and her words brought me right to the edge too quickly.

"Oh Jan, slow baby, I am so close." I cried as I struggled to not cum yet.

"Give it all to me Justin, fuck me baby!" She said and that pushed me right over the end and I came filling her lovely pussy with my load. I shuddered and shook feeling the looseness of her pussy. She was definitely roomier than before. I could still feel enough of her sugar walls to cum but there was a distinct change to her vagina. When I finished I continued to lay atop her just reveling in the feelings I felt for her.

"Okay hun I have to clean up and pee; hop off." She said sweetly but directly. The words seemed rehearsed or at least used by her before. Is this what sex has become for her, I wondered as I slid off and onto my back, something rehearsed; almost mechanical?

Jan slipped out of bed and as I laid there enjoying the semiconscious afterglow; I heard her feet padding into the bathroom. I must have nodded off as I do not remember anything more until she was standing over me with a wet washcloth. She looks so sexy and so sweet right then that my heart broke.

"Here Sweetie let me clean you up." She said as she pulled back the covers and began washing my slumbering dick. She was gentle but efficient as she lathed my cock, scrotum and balls.

"Jan that feels heavenly. Thank you." I said as I smiled up at her. Once she was finished she hopped back into bed and we began snugging and talking softly to each other.

This led to me becoming hard for a record third time and we settled into some love-making but with her lovely body on top of mine. As she rode me we found the old rhythm we used to have and it felt so right; loving and caring. We lasted much longer this time and I brought her to a deep orgasm that occurred exactly on-time with mine.

When we finally came up for air we were entangled in each other's arms but the elephant was still in the bed with us. After hoping that she would broach the subject first I finally could not take not any longer.

"So tell me about your week, your changes, did you have fun?"

"Oh Justin you would not believe my week; let me think of where to start." She said softly as she snuggled against me.

"How about from when I drove away?" I offered.

Jan laid there and thought for a few moments and then jumped out of bed and ran purposefully from the room. WTF I thought to myself. I heard her coming back towards the room and then she appeared in the doorway with a laptop computer in her arms.

"I was thinking that maybe you should look at something first." She said with a slight smile as she climbed back into bed with me. She leaned up against the headboard and I followed suit. She spread the laptop across her lap and began rapidly tapping away at the keys. I could not make out what was on the screen from the angle where it was placed.

"What, what's so important that you could not tell me what you were up to last week?" I asked kind of peevishly.

"Just hold on. You will have a better idea once you see this." She replied as she typed just a bit more. "Here look at this."

With that she turned the laptop so that I could view the screen. I looked at the screen with astonishment. It was an online fetish escort site. The site required a log-in ID and a password and Jan had typed both and her finger hovered over the enter key.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked with a teasing look on her face. Then she pressed the key. The screen went black and when it came back up there was a page with a banner across the top that read "Krystal." There was an array of photos, on the screen, of a very alluring brunette with her face obscured. She was hot and sexy; no doubt about it.

"Okay? So?" I said. Jan then clicked on an icon at the bottom and the computer went to another screen. She typed in another password and then when she clicked on the enter key and another screen popped up. This screen contained more explicit pictures of the brunette but this time the face was not hidden in any way. The woman was incredibly hot but before I could say anything it came to me; the woman Krystal was my lovely wife Jan.

"What is this Jan?" I demanded as I felt my cock beginning to swell beneath the sheets.

"Like it? It's me. I am now an escort. Your wife is a whore Justin!" She exclaimed with some pride. "You got your wish baby."

"What?" I stuttered out as I could barely comprehend what I was just seeing or she was saying.

"Okay, let me begin." She said firmly.

"After you drove away Steve and I stood in the parking lot and watched your car slowly drive away. I had mixed feeling at the time. I was sad but also excited to be staying here with Steve.

"So Jan it's early, we're both up, how about we go for a run?" Steve said as he hugged me tightly in the early morning stillness.

"A run? Really Steve?" I asked in bewilderment at his offer.

"Yeah a run. It's been a while and we both could use one."

"Okay." I replied and we both wandered back into the hotel and up to our room.

It took but 10 minutes for us both to get our running clothes on and tie up our shoes. Steve offered up some pleasant banter as we rode down in the elevator. The sun was not quite up and the world was encased in some predawn duskiness. We began our run down the street towards the Arch and the park along the river. It had been a while since I had had a good run and the effort felt wonderful. We concluded our 5 miles back at the hotel covered in sweat and breathing heavily. We had not talked along the way and I was attempting to feel out Steve's mood as we got back in the elevator.

"That was nice and a good idea Steve." I said as I looked up at him. "I really needed that."

"Me too baby." He replied. "Hungry?"

"Yes I will be after a hot shower." We got back to our room and we both stripped off our sweaty clothes. Steve looked over at me appreciatively and I noticed that his cock was partially erect. Steve started the shower while I peed and then I climbed in beside him as the warm water cascaded over us. It felt like heaven to my achy and stinky body.

"I really wish you would have peed in here so I could watch." Steve said as he began soaping up a wash cloth.

"I guess I forgot. It's really difficult for me you know." I explained as I raised my arms up so the water would rinse off my funky smelling underarms.

"I know but it is so hot watching you pee." He said as he pulled me against him and kissed the top of my wet head. He then took the soaped-up wash cloth and began soaping my shoulders and neck, behind my ears, and then to my chest. He handed me the washcloth and began lathering up his hands. His sudsy hands began caressing and sliding over my breasts and I sighed in pleasure.

"Um... that feels wonderful you could do that all day." I sighed as I bit my lip and felt my nipples begin to stiffen from his attention. He knew how to get to me.

"I would like that but other areas need attention too. God you are so beautiful Jan." He said as he slipped his hands down onto my belly. "So flat; so smooth." He murmured.

Steve seemed to pay a great deal of attention to my tummy and then he slowly inched downward to my bare pubis. He slid his soapy digit along my outer labia and it felt so nice that it caused me to sigh. This encouraged Steve and he began to use two of his fingers in a V to slide around both sides of my pussy at once. Occasionally he would slip his finger across my clit and this would cause me to moan and spread my legs further urging him on.

"Oh Steve you sure know how to make me feel good." I said as I got into the rhythm of him masturbating me.

"That's my job baby; making you feel so good." He growled as he continued his ministrations and I felt myself drawing closer to an orgasm.

As I felt myself falling further and further into my arousal Steve abruptly stopped; causing me to groan in frustration. He removed his fingers from my pussy and I felt his strong hands on my shoulders. He pressed downward on my shoulders firmly and I received his message slowly sinking to my knees. I trailed my tongue down his furry body as I went. The wiry hair tickled my tongue as I settled onto my knees with his erect cock in my face. I began licking the tip of his manhood as the water ran down my face and into my mouth. I took his thick member into my mouth and closed my lips tightly to prevent any additional water from entering it. His hands went to the back of my head and I felt him begin to pull me into his groin. I opened up further to accept more of his cock into my mouth. Steve's cock is long and thick as you know and soon I felt him at the back of my throat.

"C'mon baby take it all. Open up that throat for me." Steve ordered and I attempted to swallow his cock while opening my throat by pretending to yawn and swallow at the same time. I felt him enter my throat and he gave out a deep growl. I kept making swallowing actions with my throat muscles and Steve appeared to like that as he growled more. I was hoping that he would pull out and turn me around and fuck me. Steve hands began pulling and pushing me back and forth on his cock and he soon established a rhythm. Too soon I felt his cockhead begin to swell in my throat and I knew that he was getting close. With a firm grasp of my head he forced my face deeply into his furry groin and I gagged as I felt his release. Steve shot three deep shots of cum down my throat before pulling back and finishing in my mouth. I was glad he did that as I had come to enjoy the taste of his cum in my mouth.

"Oh baby that was nice." He moaned as I felt tears running down my face and mixing with the hot shower water. "Let's get cleaned up and I will take you to a nice brunch."

I was hurt and disappointed by Steve's abrupt termination of our sexual activities. He had not only brought me to the very edge but had made sure that he got himself off in my mouth. I could taste the remnants of his ejaculation in my mouth as I rose from my knees. I looked up at him and into his eyes searching for an answer.