Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you clean me off sugar?" He said and I bent over and licked his slimy cock clean. His cum tasted nice but the taste of latex was unpleasant and bitter. I perfunctorily cleaned him with my mouth as his erection slowly deflated. Even in that state he was a well-hung man. After I cleaned him he hastily pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. We smiled at one another for a few seconds as I pulled my dress back on and put my feet in my sandals.

"That was so nice, thank you." I said to him as he opened the door of the office and the light of day shown in.

"We gots to go sweet stuff. I'll call you later." He said as he ushered me out, pulled the door shut, and walked around the building to the golf cart that they had ridden up on. The two of them drove off laughing.

Steve and I stood side-by-side watching them drive away. I was not sure if I was feeling shame from what I had just done with the two security guards or relief for not being arrested. I looked over at him and he looked me over.

"None the worse for wear. How was it?" He asked pointedly as he reached for my hand.

"Not bad, they were nice men, but it was over too quickly." I replied as I squeezed his hand.

"So what did you do?"

"I blew the first guy and fucked the second one." I answered softly.

"Good work. See how easy that was?" He said as he started guiding me away from the building.

"Yeah I guess. Wait I have to clean up, right?" I said as I released his hand and walked towards the restroom door. I dreaded what I would find inside. The restroom was surprisingly cleaner than you would expect at a public zoo but then I figured for the 24 dollars it cost for our admission; why not?

After a quick washing of my pussy to remove any traces of lubricant or errant semen I dried myself off, and applied a quick spritz of body spray. I ran a small brush through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I made a smile at myself in the mirror.

When I walked out of the restroom Steve was waiting for me by talking with someone on his cell. He appeared seriously involved in the conversation and hardly noticed my approach. He ended the call and we began walking to the zoo's exit that was nearest to the parking lot that held Steve's car.

"So Steve what's our plan for the rest of today?" I asked cheerfully as we walked along and people-watched.

"I was just talking to someone about that while you were cleaning up." He replied as we kept walking towards the gate.

"Are you going to share it with me?" I asked kind of put out by his brief response.

"Later on the way home." He replied tersely and after walking five minute more we finally reached his SUV. He held the door for me and I climbed in but as I did I noticed him checking out my legs. I wondered if he had a caught of peek of my ass too.

We left the parking lot and drove towards the hotel for a few minutes. I was feeling both stiff and weary so I stretched and moaned out loud. Steve looked over at me.

"I could use a nap." I said through a yawn.

"That's sounds like a good idea." Steve said. "We have a busy night ahead of us."

"Oh? Do tell." I replied while looking over at Steve. He appeared to be unfastening his pants, he then fished his nearly erect cock through the opening in his pants.

"It's not going to suck itself." He said as he looked over at me. Hey I knew the drill so I brought my face to his lap and his cock to my open mouth. I gave Steve one of my best blowjobs and was rewarded with his hand probing me between my legs and later a mouthful of his cum. After making me show it to him, he told me to swallow it. Now that was my 4th load of cum today and I had not cum myself even once. I was feeling really horny and starting to feel ornery as well by the time I was back sitting upright again.

"You are really good at sucking cock Jan; you're a real money maker." Steve said with a laugh.

"Ah, thanks Steve." I replied not sure if he had just insulted me or praised me. I stared out thru the window.

"The plan for tonight is that you and I are going back to the hotel to take a nap. Then a light dinner before we get you dressed up. Once you are looking hot we are going to the Hyatt for a party." Steve explained as he drove.

"A party? What kind of party?" I asked surprised by his words. I now turned to look at him.

"A group of civil engineers are having a pre-conference meeting this evening and they decided they need a little female companionship to help kick things off. I have two other girls who will be working the party with you." Steve smiled as he said that.

"What? Wait? Working? Do you mean whoring?" I asked astonishment in my voice.

"Yeah whoring, escorting, whatever you want to call it. I call it earning me some money." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Dammit Steve you sure know how to ruin a nice afternoon." I remarked.

"Get over it Jan. We had fun. You saved our asses and now it is time for you to go to work. That hotel room is not free you know." He said as he continued to drive.

"Yeah, I know." I said glumly.

We arrived back at the hotel and Steve parked the SUV in the nearly empty parking lot. I took time to really look around. It was a nice hotel and the pool was inviting. I realized that I felt grimy and dirty from either the zoo itself or the sex I traded for our not being arrested.

"I am going to go for a swim Steve. Want to join me?" I asked invitingly.

"Yeah, sure, great idea." He replied and we went up to our room.

I needed to pee badly all of a sudden but I remembered Steve's admonishment from earlier in the day and I kept the bathroom door wide open. I felt embarrassment as I sat on the toilet red-faced and did my business. Steve stuck his head in the door to watch me. He made sure he looked between my knees as I peed. With a wink and a smirk he ducked back out of the bathroom. Geeze how demeaning I thought to myself. I brushed my teeth and washed my sweaty face as I was planning on putting my bathing suit on quickly and hurrying out to the pool but Steve had other ideas.

I took off the sundress and sandals and that left me bare; rooting through my drawers to find my two-piece bathing suit. I bent over to look in a lower drawer and I felt Steve slide his large hand across my butt and give it a rub. He snaked his fingers between my thighs and palmed my pussy from behind.

"Now that's nice." He said with a big grin. He inched his fingertips upward towards my opening.

"Steve you are so naughty." I said with a giggle as I attempted to evade any further probing of me by dancing out of his reach.

"Uh-uh. That's my pussy girl; let me." He said as he pulled me close and hugged me from behind. One of his hands went to one of my breasts which he gave a firm squeeze as his other hand traveled southward and landed on my hairless mound. His lips and tongue caressed my neck and behind my ear. It felt nice and I relaxed in his embrace. His finger parted my labial lips as it traveled down my crease. I moaned.

"Steve that feels so nice." I sighed as his finger continued its exploration and finding my engorged bud; gave it a gentle rub. I parted my legs further and he continued to pleasure me with his hand while his other hand found my nipple and gently massaged it. I felt my pussy moisten and my horniness returned with a vengeance. I needed my release this time; I wanted Steve's cock.

"We can swim or we can fuck Jan. Your choice?" He said as if reading my thoughts.

So far that day I had given 4 blowjobs and been fucked once. Everyone else had cum except me and it was my turn. I gave in to Steve's ministrations and we tumbled onto the made-up bed. We began kissing and hugging each other as lovers do. I noticed that Steve's hard cock had nestled between us and I spread my thighs urging him to seek purchase in my needy pussy. He got the hint and without any further foreplay he nudged the meaty head of his cock into the entrance of my vagina. Though he is large and usually needs to enter me slowly the day-long teasing and arousal had my pussy wet, open and more than ready for his penetration.

"Oh baby give me your cock." I moaned as Steve continued to feed his thick cock into my needy pussy.

Steve needed no further encouragement as he buried his manhood completely inside me and began to seek his rhythm. Steve whispered into my ear as he began fucking me in earnest. He told me what a hot and sexy woman I was and how much he loved fucking my silky and tight pussy. I moaned as I felt my climax approaching. Finally after waiting all day and pleasuring several men I got what I craved so badly. My orgasm came quickly and I writhed beneath Steve as the pleasure surged through me. This spurred him on and he drove his thick cock harder and harder into me. He kept pounding me right thru my first orgasm and into another one that was just as intense. Finally with a firm and deep thrust I felt Steve begin his release with a deep growl coming from deep within his hairy chest. This caused me to crash over the line one more time and the pleasure made my entire body go limp and my mind drifted away.

We both must have felt the ultimate relaxation and the deep fatigue from our intense coupling as we fell into a deep slumber. I awoke with Steve sleeping atop of me and his nearly-flaccid cock still partially inside of me. I needed to pee badly and gently talked to him while rubbing his back. He slowly rejoined the world of the living and rolled off from me and I felt our combined fluids begin to flow from my pussy. I cupped my vulva with my hand and raced to the bathroom. There was no time to shut the door as I sat down on the toilet quickly. I felt the sloppy liquids flow from me as I peed.

I slipped back into bed with Steve. I was wide awake but it just felt good to lie in bed beside him with me tucked into the crook of his arm. I snuggled against him and he squeezed me tightly to his body.

"You know Jan that was probably one of the best fucks that you and I have ever had." Steve said softly to the top of my head as I was lying on his chest.

"Steve that was wonderful. Your cock felt so good baby." I replied in agreement as I ran my fingertips softly through his chest hair.

"You are so hot and so sexy. You know other men would pay a lot of money to have just one of your fucks." He said as he took his free arm and hugged me tighter to him.

"Thank you but you are no slouch sir."

"I am not kidding Jan. You're hot, sexy, beautiful, and really great in bed, you really know how to suck cock, you absolutely love to fuck, and men want you so much that they pay real money just to spend one hour with you. Plus you have a husband that wants you to be a whore. This is perfect." Steve said with a happy lilt to his voice as if he was proud of me.

"I am not so sure about that." I replied skeptically.

"Seriously, I have the contract that you both signed giving you to me so I can make you my whore. It is signed, notarized and filed. You have made some good money, what could be better?" He said.

"What if I don't want to do this? What if this is not for me? What if I don't want to be your whore?" I said defiantly.

"Well honey, we have the contract, I own you. I have the pictures and videos of you whoring, fucking, and working in a brothel. And I have your entire phone and email address book so I can show off your naughty behavior to everyone you know. Plus and this is the big plus you absolutely love to fuck and it makes you cum." He said triumphantly.

"Yeah okay all of that is true but I have an entirely different life away from here. I have a great career and earn good money. How do you expect me to do this too; especially in my own hometown?" I asked.

"Jan you will have to work some of this out but tomorrow we will get you set up on the escort site. Then we will train you on how to be an escort but bottom line I expect you to earn $3500 per week, every week, no matter what, rain or shine." This caused me to sit up and look at him.

"$3500 you're shitting me right?" I said incredulously.

"No Jan, that is exactly what I expect you to earn and pay me every week for 3 years."

"No way Steve! This has been fun and I have enjoyed the sex but I am not a whore!" I shouted at him as I got out of bed and stood up.

"Jan I told you before that you have no choice. I thought we were clear on this. Your ass belongs to me. I own you. You are my whore and you should be glad that it is me and not some pimp like Silky." He shouted back at me. I began to cry.

"Justin will never go along with this, never." I screamed and sat down on the bed burying my head in my hands.

"This was all Justin's idea from the jump. He and I wrote the contract together and he is totally on-board with this. I have the emails if you don't believe me." He said as he got out of bed and stalked over to his laptop. He typed away on the keyboard for a few minutes and then he turned it around so that I could read it. On shaky legs I walked over and sat down on the chair and began reading the screen.

I scanned through the contract's 10 typed pages. I had read it before and initialed every page as had Justin. I then read thru the pages of email where Justin and Steve had negotiated the contract. Damn! Where do we go from here I wondered?