Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me baby? I need to cum too." I whined. Steve was already finished with his shower and turned away from me.

"Later Jan; you need to learn to wait." He replied tersely as he stepped out of the shower. His words stung me but I finished cleaning up and rinsing off. When I got out of the shower a grinning Steve was looking at the reflection of my nude body in the mirror. He wiggled his eyebrows at me playfully but I was feeling angry and turned away from him to begin drying off.

"That was so unfair Steve." I said aloud as I wrapped my shoulder-length hair with a fresh hotel towel and used another to begin drying off.

"Hey, that's the life baby. Get used to it." He replied and walked out of the bathroom.

I felt like breaking down and bawling right then however I did not want to give him that satisfaction so I held my tears inside. I dried myself and began using a handheld hairdryer on my long brunette tresses. I put a slight curl in them and started in on my makeup; staring at the face of the woman in the mirror. She appeared weary and sad.

"Jan make yourself look really hot and sexy for me as we are going someplace nice. I put your clothing on the bed for you." He said as he stuck his head into the bathroom and gave me a quick once over.

I just sighed and went back to my makeup. I was not quite used to wearing the long eyelashes that Steve insisted that I wear for him now but I worked on them anyway. They felt heavy on my eyelids. Soon my face and hair were finished and I walked into the bedroom. Steve was on the phone and motioned to the clothing he had placed on the bed. I looked over at them. He had lain out two outfits for me to choose from; a pretty sundress of lavender with a floral print, and a pair of white shorts with a tight, orange, scoop-necked tee. I noticed that he had forgotten underwear so I walked to the dresser to retrieve a pair of panties and a lacy bra. Steve snapped his fingers at me to get my attention and shook his head sternly.

"Really Steve? Where are you taking me?" I asked as soon as he hung up his cell.

"Jan just put on the dress and heels and let's get going. We are late now." He said loudly.

"So no undies?" I asked softly. Steve just ignored me and got back onto his phone. I pulled the simple sundress over my head and straightened it. It was light and airy and with very little effort I could see that my lack of undergarments would be readily apparent if I was not careful. I took note of that. Steve had pulled out a pair of wedge-heeled sandals for me while I was dressing and I slipped into them. They had a strap that buckled around my ankles. I checked my appearance once more in the mirror and with a spritz of perfume I was ready to go.

I felt naked, without underwear beneath my dress, as we walked into the restaurant. The hostess seated us at a table that was beside a large window with a pleasant view of the river. Steve ordered mimosas for both of us and we sipped as we perused the menu. Once our orders were taken we made some light conversation though my feelings were still raw from the morning's shower sex without satisfaction for me. Horniness did that to me.

"This is a very nice place Steve, thank you for bringing me here." I said as I reached across the table and squeezed his hand. He returned my smile.

"I thought that it would be a nice touch." He said and then added. "I have plans for after brunch too.

"Oh, what plans are those?" I asked playfully as I continued to hold his hand and sip my drink.

"A relaxing day at the Zoo." He replied.

"The Zoo? I love zoos." I said as I watched the waiter bringing a tray with our brunch order on it.

I had ordered Eggs Benedict with a side of grits and Steve had a breakfast steak, rare, with fried eggs and American fries. The special French roast coffee that they served was a perfect morning blend and we both had several cups. We were sitting and just quietly enjoying our coffees when Steve suggested that I use the facilities to freshen up before we left. I suspected that he had ulterior motives but I made the trip anyhow. I noticed him chatting with our waiter and pointing at me as I walked away.

I freshened up and was just walking out of the lady's room when our waiter approached me as I exited. He pulled me aside and directed me down the hallway to a closed door. He opened it and reached inside to turn on the lights. He guided me inside with his arm around my waist.

"Steve said that you would tip me yourself." He said with a smirk as he began unzipping his pants.

"What the fuck?" I asked annoyed by his behavior.

"He said you would suck me off." He said firmly and reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. I knew that Steve would say something like that so I helped pull his growing erection from the opening in his pants. He had a decent sized-cock, not too big or too small; I mused as I held it in my hand. I knelt down onto the floor of the small storage closet he had pulled me into. The wood felt hard on my knees. I began licking the tip of his cock and a drop of clear fluid appeared at the end of it.

"I don't have a lot of time for that." He said bluntly. I opened my mouth and took him inside of it. I began bobbing on his cock and sucking it at the same time. I looked up at him and his face reddened. After less than 2 minutes I felt him lurch and send his load of cum into my mouth. I felt him shoot three streams into my mouth and I swallowed them all. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and went to wipe his dick on my dress. I pulled back.

"Hey, you don't have to be a pig about this, right?" I replied as I began to stand up. As I stood up he turned me around and I felt him lift up the hem of my dress. His hand snuck underneath it and he stroked my bare ass. I heard him make a hissing sound.

"Steve was right you are nude. If I had time I would fuck you right here." He said as he began zipping himself back into his pants. When he was done he opened the door and pushed me into the hallway. I stumbled out and he stalked away leaving me with the lingering taste of his nut in my mouth. I went back into the lady's room and examined my appearance. I reapplied my lip gloss and walked out and back to our table. It was empty and Steve was gone. I looked around for him for a few seconds and headed out back to our car. I found Steve pulling up to the front door of the restaurant with his SUV. I opened the door and climbed inside.

"I was tired of waiting; what took you so long." He said with a smirk.

"That was just shit Steve." I said loudly as I settled into my seat.

"I knew that you would like it. Hey I thought you would want to pay for your share of the brunch." He said with a laugh as I began pouting.

"Real funny Steve." I said as I stared out the window at the passing city scenery.

"I'll bet if I check you are wet." He replied now taking a serious tone. He was correct but I wasn't going to admit it.

The St. Louis Zoo is a fantastic place and the Sunday afternoon crowd was starting to build as we paid our admission and walked through the gate. The sun was high in the sky and the temps were surprisingly pleasant as we strolled along hand in hand enjoying the exhibits. My earlier snit was forgotten and we were like two lovers kissing, hugging, laughing and just having fun. I felt so free with nothing on under my summer dress and the occasional breeze would blow gently under it and tickle my bare pussy. It made me giggle.

We stopped at one of the many pavilions so that we could use the facilities and freshen up. The beers that we paused for and sipped along the way made the need to use the facilities occur more often. Steve had been playfully teasing with me all afternoon and occasionally would whisper something suggestive in my ear. It was just enough to keep me on edge and I was beginning to feel somewhat excited by his comments. After several hours we grabbed some sandwiches and beers to take to a picnic area. It was a shady spot but due to the time or whatever was not very crowded. We found an almost secluded table and sat and enjoyed our late lunch.

"I was thinking Jan that maybe you and I could sneak over to the restrooms over there and I could feed you some dessert." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Really Steve? Out here?" I complained mildly as I was feeling the same way but was shy about having sex in the open. Steve took me by the hand and led me over to the far side of the small building where no one would be able to see our illicit act. He had me lift my dress over my head, hand it to him, and get down on my knees in front of him. I could not believe what he was making me do and how quickly I had complied.

"Just a little warm-up and then I will bend you over." Steve said. "Now take it out."

I sat back on my haunches a few seconds debating what I should do but my tingling clit and moistening pussy got the better of me. I unzipped his pants and took out his half-erect member. I placed a few kisses on the head of his dick before sliding it into my mouth. He was fully erect before his large manly tube reached the back of my mouth. Steve's hand went to the back of my head as the act went from me blowing him to him fucking my mouth. I could feel my juices begin to flood my needy pussy and my fingers went to my stiffening clit.

I must have been totally absorbed in my own pleasure or concentrating on keeping my mouth ready for Steve's cum as I did not hear the sound of a security guard approaching. Just after Steve unloaded his pent-up load into my mouth and down my throat I heard the sound of a man clearing his throat. It startled me and pulled quickly off from Steve's cock and a long string of my saliva and his cum clung from his cock to my bottom lip. It broke and fell across my chin.

"Excuse me but this is a family park." Came this deep authoritative voice. I quickly stood up and turned around; before me were two large and imposing black men in uniform. They both took in the sight of my nude body and just stopped and starred at us. Steve handed me my dress and I swiftly pulled it over my head covering myself.

"What seems to be the problem officers?" Steve asked. He had already put himself away and his pants were closed and zipped up.

The security guards separated us and one pulled Steve aside and began talking with him while the other asked me for my ID. This was not going well at all. While he read through my ID I looked him over. He appeared to be about my age and was tall and muscular. He filled out his uniform shirt well. A patch on his shirt read "Pitts."

I heard Steve and the other security guard talking together and though I could not make out the words of their conversation it sounded relaxed and almost friendly in nature. I answered a few question for Mr. Pitts about what we were doing at the park, who I was with, etc. We were interrupted when the older security guard came over to us. He pulled Pitts aside and Steve came over to me. I was shaking and tears puddled in my eyes as I really did not want to be arrested for lewd public acts as Pitts had described them to me. Steve noticed my distress and pulled me close.

"It's going to be alright Jan. I have taken care of this." He said softly as he held me in his embrace. I was at the verge of tears and barely noticed the taste of Steve's cum in my mouth due to the bitter bile that had flooded my mouth from my fear. I shook noticeably.

The older security guard, whose shirt patch read "Perkins, Sgt.," walked over and we both turned to face him. He had a stern look and gave me an up and down look. I was suddenly getting a weird feeling about this and looked up at Steve quizzically.

"Just do what he says honey; I have worked it all out." Steve said to me. I nodded at him.

"If you will just come with me Miss I think Mr. G. has a good solution to your dilemma."

Sgt. Perkins led me around the small building to a locked door with a sign on it that read STAFF ONLY. He unlocked the door, turned on a light switch, and led me into a room that was so small that it was nearly filled with a desk and two chairs. The door closed behind us leaving us alone in the warm and tiny office. He sat down in the chair and motioned for me to stand in front of him. The air seemed to buzz in my ears and I could hear nothing but his heavy breathing as I stood there with my heart pounding in my chest. His hands reached for me and pulled me closer to him.

"Just take your dress off there darlin' and let me look at cha." He said firmly. I stood staring at him for a few minutes before I realized the way Steve had worked out the solution to our problem. I slowly pulled my lavender dress over my head revealing my naked body entirely to him. He took in a sharp breath as I shook out my hair. His eyes seemed to be fixed on my hairless mound and moistening slit.

"Momma you look fantastic." He said as his fingers from his right hand reached up and caressed one of my breasts and then lingered on my stiffening nipple. It was my turn to take in a sharp breath which I did right then but it might have sounded like a moan. At the same time his left hand traveled southward to the juncture between my legs. He gently rubbed my bare mound. I slowly opened my stance a bit to give him better access to my womanhood.

"I love your little bare pussy girl. I am going to want some of that." He said with a manly growl. I looked down and noticed the protruding tent in the front of his khaki dress pants. He smiled at me when I looked up. I felt strangely hot, nervous, aroused and sweat was beginning to dampen my skin.

"There's not a lotta time girl. Take out my big ole' snake and suck it like your old man's." He ordered and my hand went to his lap and I unzipped his slacks. His cock was difficult to get through the opening as it was already fully erect so I undid his pants and he lifted his hips so that I could pull them down to his knees. His large black cock was nice and thick with a well-defined head. My hand looked tiny as reached down and grabbed ahold of his manhood. His cock felt warm and hard as steel as I began to stroke it gently. For something so hard it felt so soft in my hand.

"Your cock is so huge." I panted as I continued to massage his large organ.

"Give it a kiss. Make it all wet for your pussy girl." He ordered and I dropped to my knees and buried my face into his crotch. I was immediately assaulted by the musky odor of his cock and balls. My nostrils flared as my lips kissed the tip of his large cock and a drop of clear fluid slowly oozed from the tip. I licked it. The taste was sweet and manly. I opened my mouth and slowly went down on his cock. The warm head slid over my tongue and I heard him sigh deeply. Saliva flooded my mouth as I savored the feel of his manly cock in it.

Sgt. Perkin's hands went to my hair and rested on my head as I began to bob up and down on his thick member. His cock was nice and thick and I was enjoying the sensation of it in my mouth and all of my nervousness and anxiety were gone. As I moved up and down I also sucked on his lovely organ.

"Oh baby that feels so nice." He said as his breathing increased from my actions. I continued to suck and lick his cock as his fingers wove into my hair.

"Oh yeah baby; just a little more." He groaned and I knew he was close. I sucked a little harder and my hands squeezed and caressed his heavy balls.

"Yeah, take all of my nut." He said as I felt his cock jerk and then his warm load filled my mouth. His cum tasted sweet and salty with just a hint of chlorine and I swallowed as much as I could from each shot. I felt the thick fluid slowly go down my throat. When he was finished cumming in my mouth he pushed me off from his cock. A long string of drool and sperm clung to the tip and to my open mouth. I pulled back and it broke.

"Lick it all nice and clean." He ordered and I went back down to lick up what was left of his load from his shiny black cock. I then made sure that his manly balls were clean from all traces of his ejaculation. Then as I leaned back onto my haunches he abruptly stood up which knocked me backwards onto the floor. As I scrambled to get back up he pulled up his uniform trousers, zipped and snapped the opening and tightened his belt. He helped me stand back up on my shaky legs. Kneeling on the hard concrete floor had made my legs go almost completely numb.

As Sgt. Perkins opened the door I hastily pulled my dress back over my head. He walked out and immediately Pitts entered the room and pulled the door shut. He twisted the deadbolt lock closed and turned to face me with a stern look on his face.

"Pull that dress off, turn around, and put your hands on the desk." He ordered.

I watched him carefully for a quick second and then pulled the dress up and over my head revealing my sweaty body to a second unfamiliar man in the cramped space of the office. I turned around slowly and placed both hands on the desk's top wondering, yet knowing, what was going to happen next. I felt his eyes on my ass for just an instant before I felt his large hand grab my right ass-cheek and squeeze it.

"Now that's a beautiful ass!" He said as he continued to maul my butt. "I really want to fuck that ass baby."

"I can't right now; if you know what I mean." I said shyly. I needed to get ready to take any man anally and there just was no place to do that here.

"Ah, maybe later we can hook up and you can let me have that fine booty bitch." He offered as I felt his other hand grasp my hip and gently stroke it.

"Yeah sure." I agreed knowing that we would not be hooking back up. I felt his hands pull away and then I heard the sound of his belt being unbuckled, his zipper being pulled down and then the clang and thud of his pants hitting the floor. The now familiar sound of a foil packet being torn open came to my ears. He was pulling on a condom, excellent.

"You all wet for me darling?" I felt his hands on my legs forcing them further apart. Then he ran the tip of his latex-clad cock through my oily but delicate pink folds. It felt wonderful and I could not wait to feel his big hard shaft inside my needy pussy. He rubbed himself back and forth through my pussy lips for a minute before I felt him begin to push the head of what felt like a gigantic cock just barely into the entrance of my pussy. I sighed aloud.

"Oh go slow baby, you're so big." I moaned as I felt him begin to slide into my opening stretching it even though I was more than ready for him.

"Never had one so big eh?" He chuckled as he continued his exploration of my cunt. He kept working himself into me until I felt him bottom out inside me with his balls slapping against my thighs. I grunted as I felt the massive head bang against my cervix.

"Yeah momma, get ready now." He said through clenched teeth as he began humping me firmly from behind. I felt his hands grab my hips as he began to pound himself into me.

"Oh yes." I moaned as I felt the joy of a man using me for his pleasure. Hopefully it would be my pleasure too as I needed to cum so badly myself. He continued to fuck firmly into my pussy as I felt my orgasm approaching and I began sighing and moaning. This must have been enough to trigger his orgasm as I felt him grasp my hips firmly and pull me tightly against him as I felt his cock head swelling inside me. He was cumming dammit! I was almost there.

After Pitts was finished cumming inside the thin latex sheath within my pussy he slumped against my back and I felt his tongue lick my neck and behind me ear. It gave me a chill and I giggled. His hands went to my breasts; that he rubbed and caressed.

"That was so nice baby. Umm...mmm. Give me your number and we can get together later and I can get me some more of this fine pussy." He said sweetly into my ear.

He pulled his cock quickly from my pussy and I suddenly felt used and unfulfilled. He had cum and I was still horny. I turned to face him and saw the large black manhood he was sporting. It was still enclosed in the condom and the tip hung down filled with his load of creamy white sperm. He nodded and I reached down and carefully pealed the rubber from his cock. I made sure the entire load stayed inside it as I tied it off and held it in my hand. It felt heavy, slippery, and still warm.