Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 11

Story Info
Jan begins working for the escort service.
7.9k words
4.11
16.1k
18
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching an escort getting ready for a date is one of the hottest things to see unless of course that escort is your very own wife; and that is even hotter. Everyone thinks that it is such a hot idea having an escort for a wife and that having a fetish escort as a wife would be the ultimate experience but let me tell you that is even better than that. There is something so unsettling, provocative, and yet, scary about having your wife out peddling her ass to strangers. It is especially exciting and nerve-wracking when they pay large sums of money so that they can perform any kinky fetish act that their heart desires on your own loving wife; the mother of your future children. I however found it to always be just as exciting to have her tell me about her dates; no matter how kinky or perverse they had been.

Jan would sometimes leave for her dates directly from work but most often she would be home and would have to get all glammed-up and then leave from home. The waiting was one of the worst parts for me, that and having to see upon her return, what they had done to her. Honestly though it always gave me a hard-on. I would attempt to sit up and wait for her to get home unless it was an overnighter, or a weekend date and those always made me a complete emotional wreck as the hours seemed to drag on forever.

Her very first date, once she had returned from St. Louis, was probably the one that I remember the most as it still holds a certain erotic appeal to me. I was completed enraptured by her, my wife, my sweet and loving Jan being an escort right here in our home town. It was a Wednesday evening and I was home working in my office at about 5:00 p.m. Jan had called me at 4:30 to tell me that she had left work early as she had been notified by the escort service that she works for that she had a hookup scheduled at a local hotel for 6:30 pm.

Jan rushed into the house from our attached garage and after giving me a quick peck on the cheek dashed up the stairs towards our bedroom. Startled by her sudden entrance and just as rapid departure, I slowly toddled along behind her. When I finally topped the stairs and made my way into the bedroom, I was able to watch her as she swiftly removed her clothing and rather than carefully folding them and putting them on hangers, as she usually does, she tossed them in a pile atop our king-sized bed. Without uttering a word, she made her way into the En suite bathroom and turned on the shower. After using the toilet, I heard her enter the shower. The sound of the water splashing off from her nude body was all that I could hear from her at that point.

Being the dutiful and supportive husband that I am, I began by picking up her blouse and skirt and hanging them on hangers in our walk-in closet. I then separated her panties from her pantyhose and went to toss them into the laundry basket in the corner of the closet but before I did, I examined the crotch of her undies. They were damp and still warm from her body. I put them to my nose and gave them a sniff. Umm, they smelled musky just like her heavenly pussy.

I heard the water shut-off and quickly dropped the fragrant treasure onto the pile of dirty clothing already in the laundry basket. I hustled out of the closet and walked into the bathroom. Jan's naked and wet body was partially wrapped in a bath towel and she was drying her long dark tresses with another one.

"Hey you!" She said cheerfully while giving me a smile.

"Hey yourself, sexy." I replied returning it. I watched her drying and primping for a few minutes with a feeling of deep desire and lust surging through me.

"If you want to be useful help me get dressed." She said.

"Ok, what do you need?" I replied

"Go into my closet and find my little black dress, you know the one, the one I wore the last time we went out after work." She said as she removed her towel and used it to dry the remaining water droplets from her lovely and nicely tanned body.

I walked out of the bathroom and rummaged through her closet until I found the requested dress. I pulled the hanger off from the rod and turned it and gave it a good scan. It was clean and still nicely pressed. I walked out and laid it atop the bedspread.

"Yes, my lady." I said teasingly as I walked back into the room and watched as she began blow-drying her hair. When she finished that task, she climbed on top of the vanity top, so that she could get close to the mirror, and began applying her makeup. Her first task was affixing the long and delicate artificial eyelashes to her own. I could not bear to watch and asked her if I could fix her a drink.

"A g & t would be really nice baby; thanks." She replied and I walked out of the bedroom and back downstairs. After preparing her an icy gin and tonic with a slice of lime I returned to our bedroom where she was now partially made up and was standing nude sorting through her underwear drawer. She was standing with her back to me and I admired her shapely bubble-butt.

"Here Hun." I said as I offered her the drink. She turned and took it from me and took a large gulp.

"Thanks sweetie that tastes really nice." She said giving me a warm smile and then setting her glass atop the dresser; she went back to her search. I watched as she would remove a pair of her panties, spread them out, examine them, and then put them back into the drawer. I always appreciate a good lingerie show. Finally, after sorting through a dozen pairs she settled on a simple pair of black silk, French-cut bikini panties. Nothing too sexy.

"What no thong? No lacy G-string?" I asked with surprise.

"Oh shit. I need to call my date." She said somewhat annoyed. She grabbed up an unfamiliar cell phone from the bedspread and looked at the screen. Finding what she was looking for she entered a phone number and depressed enter. I could just barely hear the phone ringing in the background.

"Hi is this Michael?" She said in a neutral voice. I was only able hear her side of the conversation so I sat quietly and listened as my cock became harder.

"Hi Michael, this is Krystal from Distinction; how are you this evening?"

"That's great to hear. I am doing well thanks. So, Michael do you have any special requests for this evening's date?" She listened to her phone.

"Um...yes, yes I can do that. No, that's not a problem at all." Then she listened some more.

"Okay, black leather mini skirt, thong panties, no bra, sexy top. Oh, and heels."

"Yes, I can do that. One hour? Okay. In the bar? Yes, I'll text you."

"Bye, Michael I look forward to meeting you." Then she ended the call. She tossed her phone back onto the bed and gave me a disgruntled look.

"Well I guess that settles that." She said as she went back into the closet and began sorting through her clothing again.

"So, what's the deal?" I asked.

"The deal is I meet him in the lounge at the airport Hilton. I am to wear no bra, an accessible, red, and revealing top, a thong, thigh high stockings and my black leather mini skirt with heels. He wants easy access to my body and he wants me looking hot when we meet in the bar for a drink." She explained as she began getting dressed again.

After 15 minutes of getting dressed she walked back into the bathroom one final time to spritz herself with cologne and a final spray to her long nicely styled hair. She looked so beautiful that is almost broke my heart. She did all of this for another man. I walked over to her and went to kiss her.

"Ah..ah..ah." She admonished me. "Paying customers only; I don't want to muss my makeup." She emphasized with a wag of her finger. I had not noticed before that she appeared to have just had a fresh manicure as her nails were longer and were in a French-style that made her look even more desirable to me.

Jan finally went into the closet and retrieved her bright red high-heeled shoes and sat down on the bed to put them on. For some unexplained reason I sunk to my knees before her and helped her into her shoes. I was able to lightly caress her shapely calves through the silky material of her stocking as I assisted her; Oh God!

With a final look at herself in the full-length mirror attached to the back of our bedroom door Jan was ready for her first official escort date. She gave a cheesy smile to the image in the mirror, to check her bright pearly whites, and then glanced over at me. She cocked her hip to the right.

"So?" She said while looking me directly in the eyes.

"Oh my God Jan you are so beautiful. I wish that you did not have to do this." I replied sadly.

"Me either babe but I have to go." She said and then she grabbed up her small clutch purse and headed downstairs. Just before she walked out of the door and into our garage, she looked over at me with a quizzical look on her heavily made-up but lovely face.

"Call me please; to let me know that you are safe." I said as I looked her over one last time.

"I will. Love you." Jan said quickly and then she went out the door leaving the sultry scent of her perfume in her wake.

I was a bundle of nerves waiting for her to call to tell me she was coming home from her date. I paced the room for a while but that only made me more agitated. So, I attempted to eat dinner but nothing sounded good. I finally made myself a sandwich and choked down half of it dumping the remaining portion into the sink. Then I tried watching TV but as I sat staring at the screen all I could do was imagine Jan fucking some unknown man in a fancy hotel room. Finally, 2 hours after she left my cell phone rang.

"Hey." I answered cheerfully.

"Hey." She replied.

"So how was it? Are you coming home?" I asked anxiously.

"It went ok; in fact, it was pretty easy but kind of kinky." She replied.

"So, are you coming home to tell me about it?" I asked attempting to sound cheerful.

"No, you see I got another call right before I called you." She replied.

"O-k-a-y." I said drawing out the word.

"I have another appointment in just a few minutes at the Holiday Inn Express Northside; you know across town."

"What? When?" I replied somewhat startled by her words.

"As soon as I can get there; I should be home after that." She replied.

"But-but-but it's a work night." I said with a stutter.

"Yeah, I know. I'll call you when I am on my way home. Love you." Then the line went dead.

I decided that I needed a drink and went to the kitchen for a local craft brew. It was one of my favorites but that night it tasted kind of bland and flat. I forced myself to sit down in front of the TV and watch a baseball game while eating another ham sandwich and drinking the beer. Somehow, I managed to consume both and I fell into a fitful slumber while watching the game. About two hours after our last phone conversation my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was Jan.

"Hey." I answered cheerfully.

"Hey. I am on my way." She replied and the phone went silent.

I knew that the Holiday Inn Express was only a few minutes away from our home so I cleaned up my dinner residue and went in to clean myself up a bit. I heard and felt the vibrations from Jan's car entering the garage and the large double door closing. I quickly made my way downstairs from our bedroom into the kitchen. Jan entered from the garage and walked slowly into the mudroom that adjoined the kitchen with the garage. She barely resembled the sexy woman who had left 4 hours ago.

She shuffled in with her high-heeled shoes dangling from her fingers and a defeated look in her eyes. Her makeup was smeared, her lipstick was missing, and her hair was disheveled. She looked like she had been through the mill. I wanted to hear every last detail but from the expression on her pretty face I knew that I needed to tread lightly. I went to embrace her but she held up her hand as a stop signal.

"Oh honey, how are you?" I asked as warmly as I could.

"Beat, exhausted, sore and I sure could use a shot of tequila right now." She replied wearily.

I went to the pantry and removed a bottle of Cuervo Gold from the shelf. I located two shot glasses and brought them to the kitchen counter. I poured two full shots and slid one over to her. Jan eyed it for a second and lifted it to her lips. She poured the entire shot into her mouth and swished it around like mouthwash. Then holding it just a second longer she swallowed it all down. She grimaced as she felt the fiery liquor burn its way down her throat.

"Again." Was all she said so I poured her another shot glass full of tequila. She repeated the exact ritual and demanded another shot as soon as she was able to speak. Then she quietly sat down on the kitchen barstool and stared off into space.

I finished my one shot and put the bottle away. I watched her closely for some sign, some clue, as to her state of mind but she maintained her stoic stare. I felt my throbbing erection begin to subside. Her eyes appeared to tear-up but she took a deep breath and remained silent.

"I need a shower." She said as she went to stand up.

"I really wish you wouldn't." I said as I gave her a lusty smile.

"Believe me; you want me to take a shower." She said as she got up and began walking away. I knew that she would need some time to decompress and regroup so I allowed her to walk away without any further discussion. I heard her ascend the stairs to our bedroom.

Finally, after a few minutes I heard the shower come on. I waited until I felt that she was underneath the hot spray before I made my way upstairs to our bedroom. I looked into the bathroom and saw the nude shape of Jan beneath the steamy water. I watched through the frosted glass as she obsessively washed herself over and over using the body wash, a loofah, and a wash cloth. Then I saw as she slumped into the corner and I heard her begin to sob. I was conflicted as to whether I should go in and embrace her or to just leave her alone to cry without intrusion. Heading back downstairs I left her to cry alone.

It was a long 15 minutes before a wet-haired Jan made her way down the carpeted stairs and into the den where I sat perusing the newspaper. She had a towel tightly wrapped around her body covering her from her neck to mid-thigh. She gave me a wry smile.

"Men suck!" She said as she approached me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "Except you." I wrapped my arms around her and simply held her.

"Do you feel better?" I asked the top of her head.

"Much but I still feel dirty." She said as she snuggled against me.

"Want to tell me about it?" I asked cautiously as I led her to the couch and sat down pulling her onto my lap. I could feel her body heat through the damp towel and through my clothing.

"I hope that you will still love me when I tell you what I was made to do tonight." She said as she turned and looked me in the eyes. I pulled her in for a kiss but she held back.

"You might not want to do that after I tell you about my night." She said flatly.

"No matter what baby I will always love you and will always want to kiss you." I replied giving her a smile. She returned it blandly.

"We'll see about that." She replied and then she began her tale.

"When I left here, I was so nervous that I was not sure that I could go through with this even with the dire consequences that Steve had threatened me with if I did not do it. I mean seriously, I have a Master's degree in information technology, I have a well-paid position at a prestigious law firm, I am married, I have many friends and family who love and support me, I am well-educated, and reasonably attractive, and I do not have to sell myself on a fetish escort website for money, love, or sexual pleasure.

"With that being said however, I was still dressed as if I was going on a date, driving my year-old Toyota Rav4 to a rendezvous, with a complete stranger who contacted me through a fetish escort website, in an upscale hotel cocktail lounge. I was heavily made-up with large and full artificial eyelashes and my hair styled and curled as if I was going out with my loving husband who instead was waiting patiently for me at home. I was wearing a tight little leather mini-skirt that was long enough to cover my butt but was short enough to show off my goods. I was dressed to impress and I hoped that that would be enough to impress my first paying customer.

It was easy finding the airport Hilton hotel as I had driven by it hundreds of times and it was built along-side the most heavily traveled thoroughfare in our town. I was sweating and my stomach was doing twists and flips inside my tummy. I felt sick but for some odd reason I had feelings of excitement and lust as well. I parked my car in the large and unattended parking lot and checked my appearance in the SUV's mirror and noted my lips and hair were still looking good. I opened my clutch purse and made sure that I had an assortment of different sizes of condoms, a tube of K-Y jelly, my two cell phones, and my pepper spray; just in case.

I got out of my car feeling self-conscious as if everyone around knew I was an escort coming there to meet a customer. The parking lot, though nearly filled with cars, did not really have any other people in it at that time but me. I locked up my car and throwing my shoulders back and holding my head up high, as the legal professional that I am, strode across the lot and in through the revolving glass entry door. There was a small sign on the wall with an arrow pointing towards the elevators and I walked past it towards the restaurant/lounge that was indicated on another sign placed directly above the first one.

The lighting in the hallway to the lounge was subdued and gave off an air of sophistication and comfort. I felt myself relax just for a millisecond before I remembered why I was there. I took out my work cell phone and texted Michael that I was there. He immediately replied back that he was sitting in a booth on the back wall of the lounge in a dark blue suit and light blue shirt without a tie. He knew what I looked like and would welcome me when I passed near his table. Okay was my response.

It was now or never. I pulled on the door handle and walked into the immaculately clean and highly polished, modern motif, cocktail lounge. There were several groups of men sitting together at tables in the bar. I walked in and their eyes immediately glanced in my direction and I attempted to ignore their stares. I walked past their table and saw a man of about 40 sitting alone at a booth facing in my direction. When he saw me, he immediately stood and as I neared, he held out his hand towards me. I took his hand and gave him a firm handshake. He gestured, using his hand, to indicate that I should slide into the booth where he had been sitting, so I did. The leather of the seat felt warm against my butt from where he had been sitting.

"Hi Krystal, I am Michael." He said with a friendly smile to go along with the friendly handshake that he had given me.

"Hi Michael it is nice to meet you." I replied as I turned to look at him closely.

A waitress approach us almost as soon as I had sat down, so I ordered a Tanqueray and tonic with a lime; my usual go to cocktail. Michael ordered another beer and we sat and attempted small talk until she arrived with our drinks. He told her to put them on his tab. As she walked away, he lifted his glass and took a drink while I politely took a sip of mine.

"So, Krystal, how are you doing?" He asked.

"I am good Michael, yourself?" I replied.

"I am excited about meeting someone as beautiful as you." He said.

"You are so sweet Michael." I replied giving him a wide smile.

We sat and talked for a few minutes while we tasted our drinks. He appeared to be genuinely interested in talking with me and at times I forgot that I was not on a regular date. After we finished our drinks he asked if I was ready to see his room. I told him that I would like that.