Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the elevator up to the third floor and he had his hand on my lower back in a possessive manner as he guided me into the elevator as well as during the ride. He slipped a few times and I felt his hand slide to my ass and he would pat it gently. I gave him a sly smile when he did that. When the doors opened, we walked down the hall towards his room again, with his hand on my lower back. He scanned the keycard in the lock and then he swung the door wide ushering me inside like a gentleman. The room was well-appointed with a king-sized bed, a settee, a desk and a chair as well as two televisions. There was of course a luxurious bathroom as well with a jetted tub.

I took in the features of the room as Michael closed the floor to ceiling drapes darkening the room considerably. I set my purse atop the dresser and turned to face him. Michael's pleasant demeanor appeared to slip and a different, more severe, look filled his face.

"Take off your clothes Krystal." He ordered in a firm voice.

"Yes, sir." I answered as I began unbuttoning my red silk blouse revealing my braless breasts. I heard him take a sharp intake of air. I assumed he liked what he saw as I removed my blouse and hung it over the desk chair. My nipples were beginning to stiffen and I felt self-conscious. The entire time I was looking Michael in the eye as he scanned my naked torso.

"Keep going slut." He said with a hiss and the change in tone and his use of the word slut caused me to stiffen slightly. I slipped the button at the waist of my skirt and giving a little hip shake I allowed it to slide down my legs and puddle at my feet. I bent to pick it up and placed it atop my blouse. I was now standing before my first real customer clad in only my thong underwear, thigh high stockings and my high-heeled shoes. Michael must have liked what he saw as he gave me a wide but creepy smile.

"Do you like?" I said with a seductive smile. Michael nodded and then indicated that I should remove my thong. Moment of truth time I thought to myself as I hooked my finger in the elastic band at the top of my undies and pulled it down, over the globes of my ass, and let them drop to my ankles. I stopped, removed them, and Michael held out his hand for them. I handed them to him hesitantly as I really did not want to give away my expensive undies. He held the material to his nose and gave a deep sniff. His eyes seemed to cloud over for a second.

"Nice." He said while still holding them to his nose. "Now get down on your knees in front of me and take off my clothing." I hesitated for a second and he appeared to glare at me. I walked slowly over to him and sank to my knees. I unbuckled his shiny black leather belt and undid his dark blue, dress slacks. As soon as I unzipped them, they began to slide down and I realized that he was still wearing his shoes.

"Oops, sorry." I said as I untied his shoes and removed them noting the slight odor of warm leather from them. I removed his socks as well and noticed that he possessed well-manicured and maintained feet. I removed his trousers and pulled down his plaid cotton boxers. A nice thick cock of decent length bobbed in front of my face. The well-defined head was smeared with his pre-cum. I was tempted to lick the tip so I opened my mouth to allow my tongue to taste his secretion but he stopped me.

"Not yet, remove my clothes; are you deaf?" He said angrily. Not wanting to disappoint him I stood and still looking into his eyes removed his suit coat, shirt, and undershirt. He was now standing before me completely nude. He had a fairly nice body with a bit of a belly and just the beginning of a spare tire around his waist. His legs and chest were blessed with wiry black hair but his entire crotch was shaved clean.

"That is a really sexy look Michael." I said pleasantly as I now scanned his body openly.

Michael sat back on the edge of the bed and told me to get down on my knees and crawl over to him. His cock was lying flaccid between his open thighs and I noticed that his shaved ball sack was wrinkled and hung down as well. I crawled over to him and he ordered me to begin licking his balls. They smelled clean and I began to kiss and lick his entire scrotum paying close attention to his balls. I took them into my mouth and gently bathed them with my tongue. He moaned. I then began to kiss and lick his cock that was no longer slumbering. It had begun to lengthen and stiffen from my actions.

"Now my feet; get down there and begin kissing and licking my feet." He commanded and I moved my face down towards his feet praying that they were as clean and odor free as his cock and balls had been. They were.

I began by kissing the tops of his feet and next he had me kiss his toes. Then he had me lick between each toe of both feet. It was an odd feeling to be licking and cleaning a stranger's feet with my tongue and mouth. This progressed to me sucking each of his toes into my mouth and slobbering on each of them. Soon he had me giving his big toe a blowjob that he referred to as a toe-job.

Moving on to his other foot I repeated my blowjob action and he appears to like that as well. Then he stuck the big toe from both of his feet into my mouth and stretched and pulled my lips at the corner of my mouth with them. It felt so weird. He pulled harder and it began to feel uncomfortable.

"Suck those toes whore." He demanded and I attempted to suck on both of them at the same time. He then attempted to put the entire top of his right foot into my mouth. It fit but just barely.

Things were still within my comfort zone and I complied with all of his requests. I looked his feet over completely as I bathed them with my mouth. He must be a practitioner of regular pedicure treatments as his toenails were cut and filed perfectly and his feet overall had no unsightly calluses or bumps. He could have been a male foot model.

Things then took a weird turn and I knew at that point I was into a true fetish scene. He ordered me to heavily lubricate his right foot especially his toes with this very slippery silicone lubricating jelly from a tube that he provided. I worked his feet over for 10 full minutes until he was satisfied that they were greasy enough. Then the weirdness began in earnest.

"Lay right there on your back bitch and spread those skinny legs of yours open as wide as you can while pulling them up towards you." He said with a particularly nasty tone. I complied and opened my pussy up wide for him.

"Now take some more of the lubricant and grease up that nasty slut cunt of yours." He ordered and I began greasing up my already naturally lubricated pussy. When he was sure that I had greased myself to his satisfaction he pushed his greasy foot into my crotch.

"Put my toes into your fuck hole. Yes, all five of them." He commanded and I took his offered foot and began to slide his lower digits into my widely splayed vaginal opening. He pushed it into my pussy as he pulled his toes into a narrow-compressed way.

"I can't; your foot is too big baby." I said trying to get him to ease up on me but this only caused him to shout at me as he forced more of his foot into my pussy.

"Fuck it, fuck my foot!" He shouted and all five of his toes slipped into me. It hurt badly as they stretched my poor pussy in an unnatural way. I moaned as I felt tears spring to my eyes. This caused him to jam his foot into me harder and with searing pain my poor battered vagina opened up and engulfed the entire top of his foot. This caused him to smile.

"Damn that hurts." I said through my tears. This seemed to spur his abuse on and he pushed his foot into me further.

"Fuck it, fuck it you sleazy whore." He said with glee as he forced me up on my knees and had me ride his foot. I hate to admit this but I felt myself becoming more and more sexually stimulated as I rode his foot towards an orgasm. I looked up at him and his cock was now completely engorged and he was stroking it furiously. I groaned as I watched this lewd act.

Finally, with a shudder I came on his deeply implanted foot and this triggered his orgasm and he began spewing cum into the air and all over his stomach. He slumped back onto the bed as I slumped forward on his foot exhausted from my efforts and my own release. His foot slipped out of me as I fell face first onto the carpeted floor. We laid there in sexual bliss for several minutes before he finally stirred.

"Liked that didn't you whore?" He said excitedly as he saw me in my prone position on the floor. I didn't feel his comment deserved a response so I pretended not to hear it. This appeared to anger him as he jumped from the bed and landed on the floor beside me. His fingers wound into my hair and he lifted my head up by it so that he could look into my eyes. His eyes resembled those of a madman; bloodshot but wide open and unblinking.

"I asked if you liked that?" He said loudly into my face while continuing to glare at me.

"Yes-yes sir, I liked it." I replied as I attempted to straighten myself up.

"I knew you would. Now clean my feet. Go get a wash cloth." He ordered loudly.

I washed the lubricant from both of his feet and then he made me lick them entirely from top to bottom. It was a humiliating experience. He was again erect but this time instead of stroking himself to release he had me grease up my own feet and masturbate him with them. He came after fifteen minutes of stroking and massaging his cock and balls with my feet and toes; covering them with his warm white slime. Again, I was ordered to bathe his feet and then clean them with my tongue afterwards. He did not become aroused again however and with a $200 cash tip in his hand he promised to ask for me again. I dressed both of us and then gathering up my tip and my purse I exited his room feeling nasty and unsettled. That feeling was soon replaced with fear and anxiety as I made my way back through the lobby and out to my car dreading the thought of being seen by someone I knew. Thankfully I wasn't.

I was thinking that it would be nice to just go home and shower off the nasty feeling I had from the foot-fetish date when my escort phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw that I had two missed calls. I answered the ringing cell.

"Hi this is Krystal." I said into the burner phone wondering what this was about.

"Hi Krystal this is Rayleen from the service. Can you talk?" She asked with a pleasant voice.

"Oh, hi Rayleen. Yes, I can talk; what's up?" I asked while buckling myself in and starting my car.

"Krystal, how was your date?" She asked.

"Fine, a little weird for my tastes but fine." I answered honestly.

"Good, good." She said. "I have another date for you right now."

"Another date? Right now?" I parroted back to her feeling overwhelmed.

"Yes, a high-roller. At the Holiday Inn Express on the Northside." She replied.

"Okay, sure, I can do that, when?" I asked as I opened up my purse.

"Right now, in fact you're late." She said. She then gave me the details and the number to call. I looked at myself in the car's mirror and noticed that I had done a pretty good job with my makeup and hair in the hotel bathroom right before I left. I gave myself a fake smile in the mirror. I dialed the number that Rayleen had given me. I was thinking that two dates on a Wednesday evening was pretty good as I might not have to work Sunday if I met my $3500 weekly quota. The cell finally connected and I heard the ring.

"Hello." I heard a masculine voice through the small device.

"Yes, this is Krystal is this Davide?" I asked with my friendly telephone voice.

"Yes." He replied hesitantly.

"Yes, this is Krystal from the Escort service; you called for me." I said.

"Ah yes, Krystal. How are you?" He asked.

"I am doing well thanks." I replied. "How are you?"

"I am doing well also. When can you be here?" He asked forcefully.

"Um...I am across town so about 30 minutes." I replied.

"Okay, Holiday Inn Express, Room 541." He said curtly and then he abruptly hung up.

Traffic was light at that hour and I was able to make it to the hotel in 20 minutes. The drive had improved my attitude as I went from feeling humiliated, dirty, and creeped out to feeling excited and a little anxious about my next date. Hopefully this one would be a straight suck and fuck I thought to myself as I drove into the parking lot and parked in an empty space.

I rode the elevator up to the fifth floor and went down the hall to room 541; it was at the very end of the hall. I stood before the tiny peephole and knocked on the door. I rapped loudly and more firmly than I had wanted to and the sound startled me. First, the peephole went dark as someone examined me from inside and then, within a few seconds, the door swung open. I was greeted by a smiling dark-skinned man with dark black hair who I assumed to be Middle Eastern from his features. He ushered me quickly inside and shut and double bolted the door. He then turned to face me.

"Hi I am Krystal." I said as I held out my hand to shake his.

"Ah Krystal." He said ignoring my hand. "Davide."

He led me into the room and I noticed that the duvet cover had been pulled back exposing the gold colored blanket and the top of the stark white bedsheet. He sat down on the bed and motioned for me to stand before him. I set my purse down on the desk that was off to the side and stood before Davide giving him my sexiest smile.

"Well? Get naked girl." He ordered and I had a strange feeling about this date even though the service vetted every one of their clients for us ahead of time.

I quickly stripped off my clothing without a bit of seduction; piling them on top of the desk as I did so. Davide nodded as I did this and I was soon standing naked before him. I felt somewhat shy and embarrassed like this but I did keep eye contact as I had been taught by Steve.

"Very nice Krystal. Now on your knees and take out my cock." He commanded and I slowly sunk to my knees and began to unfasten and remove his pants. While I was doing that, he removed his own shirt revealing a dark brown chest with sporadic sprouts of hair. He had a bit of a potbelly but nothing too large or grotesque.

Davide's cock was limp and uncircumcised and this surprised me at first as I was used to men with cut penises. I grasped his soft member with my hand and gave the head a tentative lick. His skin was soft and relatively tasteless. I open my mouth and took his entire member inside of it. I began to suck on Davide's cock and I felt it start to grow from my actions. He placed his hands on my head as I began to move my mouth up and down on his now erect cock.

"Kiss my asshole bitch." He ordered as he pulled his legs back exposing his wrinkled anal passage to me. I shivered inside as I peered at it. It appeared hairless and clean. I stuck my tongue out and just touched the tip of it to the dark-skinned area between his scrotum and his anus. He moaned.

"I said kiss my asshole you stupid whore; use your lips." He shouted at me.

For some reason this felt more personal, more intimate, to kiss a man's anal pore with my lips as I would my lover's mouth. I pursed my lips and gently kissed his wrinkled brown hole. He moaned so I did it again. He must have approved as the verbal abuse stopped and the room was filled with his sounds of pleasure every time that I kissed his anus.

"That's nice. Now use your tongue and French kiss it. Slip your tongue inside me." He ordered and swallowing back the bile that rose in my throat I hesitantly complied.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Use your mouth to make love to my ass." He said through his sighs and moans. Giving up my pride I ate out Davide's ass. The taste was earthy and musky and several times I had to choke back my sobs and hold back my tears. I felt so dirty and nasty about the obscene act I was performing on a complete stranger; for money.

After a while Davide's sphincter seemed to relax and it opened up to allow me deeper and deeper access to his rectum. This appeared to arouse him as his cock was now fully erect and he told me to reach over and stroke him.

"Keep kissing my hole like that. Now fuck me with your tongue." He said as I performed both acts at once. I cringed at his words and prayed that he would come soon.

I continue to lick, suck, and tongue his asshole while stroking his precum leaking cock, He appeared to be coming closer to an orgasm when he ordered me to stop and lay down on top of the bed on my stomach. I wondered if he was going to reciprocate and lick my ass but that was not his intention at all.

Davide climbed up on the bed behind me and pulled me up into a doggy position. I turned to look back at him over my shoulder and inadvertently wiggled my ass invitingly at him. He then roughly forced my head and shoulder downward onto the mattress. I felt one of his fingers probing at my pussy until he found my vaginal opening. He pushed the digit roughly into me causing me to wince. His finger slipped around inside my well lubricated and loose pussy. I heard him muttering to himself about that will never do.

He slid his finger from my opening and then began to search for my anal pore. Davide's finger slid around my crinkly opening a few times before he located the tightly clenched hole. He pushed against it and I felt myself reflexively bearing down against the intruding digit. The finger entered me up to the first knuckle. He turned and twisted it which caused some discomfort to my anus.

"Do you have any lubricating jelly?" Davide asked as he removed his finger from me.

"Yes, it's in my purse; let me get it." I replied lifting my upper body from the mattress surface.

"No!" He shouted as he jumped off from the bed and walked over to the dresser where I had set down my purse. To my chagrin he opened it and began rummaging around inside of it. With a sound of joy, he returned to the bed and I knew that he had located the KY.

Davide use a good-sized dollop of KY gel to lubricate his fingers and my anal opening. He pushed one, then two, and finally three of his thick and stubby fingers into my ass. He then twisted them around inside of me to lube me up and to stretch my tight hole. It felt uncomfortable at first but I adapted to his actions and soon he was finger fucking my ass. It felt fairly pleasant but nothing like what Steve had done to me in the past and I knew from that experience that I would not be orgasming this time.

When Davide was satisfied that I was ready he removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. He took his time and within a few minutes he had stuffed his entire manhood into my ass; I felt full. Davide then proceeded to fuck my ass with his condom-clad cock. He actually stood above my kneeling form with his legs spread above me. He was able to establish a solid rhythm of deep strokes into my ass. He grabbed a hand-full of my hair from the back of my head and using it as a rein proceeded to literally ride me hard while pounding his cock into my ass. He seemed to be experienced in this type of coupling as he stroked in and out of me deeply while moaning and grunting pleasantly.

Knowing that I needed to encourage his orgasm if I wanted this to end quickly, I began softly moaning in time with his stroking. Every time Davide would bottom-out inside me I would give out a little moaning sound. He appeared to like this as he started pumping me with increased urgency. I was beginning to enjoy the ass-fucking that I was receiving and I felt myself pushing back against him when he would push deeper inside my rectum. This spurred on his excitement and I felt the head of his cock swelling up in my sensitive orifice.

"Ah fuck!" Davide shouted as I felt him shooting his load into the latex sheath inside of me.

"Yeah baby, cum for me." I replied with a moan and he grasped my hips harder and pounded his orgasm into furiously. Davide slumped onto my back as his orgasm overwhelmed him. I collapsed face first onto the bed due to his weight. We laid together on the bed for several minutes until his breathing returned to normal and his shrinking member slipped from my ass.