Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was a matter of removing the used and soiled condom from my battered and gaping anal pore, disposing of it wrapped in tissues into the waste basket and cleaning his slumbering manhood. I gently and carefully cleaned up the remnants of his ejaculation from his soft and sticky cock with a warm and wet washcloth, kissed the head of it and began dressing. He avoided eye-contact as he watched me dressing.

I told him that I enjoyed our sex and he mumbled something in reply. Finally, I realized that there would be no tip this time and saying good night exited the room. I made my way back out of the hotel avoiding any interaction with any other guests or hotel staff.

Once I was safely back inside my locked car, I was able to take stock of myself. I felt absolutely degraded and ashamed of myself. I had a nasty taste in my mouth from licking and sucking a stranger's ass and this added to my shame. Tears welled up in my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks. I hung my head and sobbed. I cried for my loss of innocence. I cried for my loss of control of my life and finally I cried for how low I had sunk.

Fifteen minutes later I had cried myself out and felt the need to return to normalcy. So, I drove home and straight into the garage. I needed to be held and I needed a drink.