All Comments on 'Where Exactly Were We?'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Love It

I love it although I still don't know who seduced whom. As an "older" person I particularly like stories of mixed ages whether they be lesbian or hetero.

I also liked the length of the story. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved your story. I only wish I was the woman

you did it with. YOu are my favorite writer and the most beautiful lady on Lit. How I'd love for you to seduce me or vise versa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs A Lot of Work

Needs serious editing. Here's a sample of what I'm talking about.

<BR><BR>

<em>

I had been there three years at the time. That made , well nearer forty really, single woman, trying new things, working out where I was going and where I would like to go, I was redefining mysel; life-style re-engineering as some of those 'up their own arse, magazines term it.

</em>

photon100photon100almost 15 years ago
Great erotica despite the minor but...

somewhat confusing grammar errors. Nonetheless, I liked the less is more approach to the sex as it was beautifully feminine. This your first story for me so now I will have to read and enjoy some of your others. Thanks!

manyquestionsmanyquestionsalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful and highly charged. I really got the feeling that "I was there." So realistic - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story.

I hope you will write more chapters to this story. It is a great story & deserves to be continued. I really enjoy reading it & look forward to reading more.

baronearthbaronearthalmost 14 years ago

wonderful story with well formed characters - i felt that id actually met them - keep the stories coming

kind regards and kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic Desire!

Dear Mandy,

I so enjoyed reading your tale "Where Exactly Were We?" My favorite part of the story was the beginning where the reader hears your inner battle between duty and desire, and between playing it safe and pursuing Sammi. You captured the allure of a woman's breasts very well! You did a great job of building the tension of arousal!

The way you wrote the piece followed the normal pattern of a woman's orgasm: longer arousal time, plateau with continued stimulation, climax, and resolution. It takes skill to be able write your piece in such a way that it follows these stages. I saw how you guided the reader in masturbation, if they so desired it (I felt like it!). I thought the beginning of the story, or the arousal phase, contained your strongest writing. I was very turned on by the pinnacle of the arousal scene/ phase. The way you and Sammi interact just before diving into the depths of making love, was steamy! I could feel the erotic tension, as you stood closely behind Sammi, and as you guided her eyes to the Eye and to Big Bend. That was my favorite scene! The two of you were pregnant with sexual need ! This was a great story, and I hope you write more!

Sincerely, Bisouthernbelle ;)

*Forgive me if I am overstepping here. From one writer to another, you are extremely talented! However, many of the sentences seemed to run on, and there were several spelling and grammatical errors. Those were the only things that somewhat detracted from your very beautiful, erotic story. I am not trying to be hurtful or disrespectful to you as an author. I see a great deal of talent in your writing! If I did not see innate beauty in your writing, I would not say a word. I have to work on these things, too! Please, keep writing! I look forward to reading more of your works!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a very good read

liked it a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous