All Comments on 'Where No One Has Gone Before Pt. 08'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another good chapter!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’m really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, great read. There's going to be another part? I thought you said earlier this would be the last. Haha.

Not that I mind though! Any story from you makes my day.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

What else can you give ST besides 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. The man is impeccable

NWRaptorNWRaptorover 1 year ago

This is becoming - as it should be - a novel. When you complete your story, you might want to consider merging "The Plant", "The Armstrong Incident", and this one into a single novel. You'd have some re-working to do to make the timeline sequencing work, but it would be an interesting tale. Well done. Looking forward to continuing chapter(s).

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

What a great story line! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. 5 stars.

I love rhe sly references to the various Star Trek series and movies! I caught two. The mating of Jim Decker with the captain of the Tere, which echoed the fusion of Will Decker and the essence of Ilia in ST:TMP. Second, the captain mispronounced K'ew as "Q", the being and race from ST:TNG and ST:Picard. I love these references!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, keep em' coming!

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

Loved it and I can't wait to read the next chapters. Another star effort.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

What else do you give one of the true masters. ST. nuthin' but 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Getting better all the time..... love the intrigue..... very realistic also could this technology really exist??? You have the the Si-Fi mind of Rodenberry!!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Building a great story. Thanks for your writing.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I have been looking, but I can not find the "Seventh Part" of the "Plant" series. I see only SIX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. The suspense keeps building! On pins and needles for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That part is on Medium. There's a link in ST's profile. I read it and enjoyed it a great deal.

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957over 1 year ago

As an original series/ST-TNG diehard fan, I have to say that I am enjoying this series FAR more than the numerous STAR TREK spinoffs since ST-TNG. There is an entire universe to explore! Lots of emotional tension and open questions on both a personal (character) and higher (plot) level. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Oh my Gosh such a great story line hope u keep it going n cant wait for the next installment. Great job it sure is enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No no no! Don’t trust the Gingravik! Assimilation is an attack, even if it’s done through “love”. The aliens were willing to kill 10% of humanity via the pandemic. Any entity that spouts off about “the greater good” is evil, and needs to be eliminated!

ZK

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent part 8, one more to go! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories