Where No Trans Has Gone Before Ch. 01a

Story Info
Beverly Crusher is curious. Contains Violence!
7.1k words
4.57
2.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where No Trans Has Gone Before" consists of two parts and an interlude. Part 2 has not yet been posted as of this writing. It has been completed and will be posted soon. The interlude should be read after part 1, but can be read before or after part 2.

Please enjoy, and leave feedback. Feedback encourages me to write more.

-- Tawny

Where No Trans Has Gone Before

by

Mistress Tawny Suede

NOTE: CONTAINS VIOLENCE

Interlude - part 1

Beverly Crusher awoke from a long deep sleep. She rolled over to check the time on the bedside console and saw that she had a couple hours before her morning shift began. She rolled over on her back and began to stretch, and then stopped as her legs and arms all ached. She sat up slowly and lowered her feet to the floor, then stood tentatively.

Her legs were stiff as she walked to the full length mirror to inspect the damage. Her eyes went first to her large breasts, as they always did. Though they were not as firm as a few years earlier, she knew that her large breasts were the first thing that others saw when they looked at her. They were soft and pillowy. Then she ran her eyes up and down her body, turning slightly, to examine the large bruises and scrapes along her left side.

Less than twelve hours earlier she and Will Riker and Data, along with a small security team, had returned from an away mission to Epsilon Eridani Three. A mission which had begun as a simple negotiation for some pharmaceuticals had turned near deadly when some local reactionaries had tried to demonstrate their xenophobia, attacking the Enterprise crew's groundcar. Their local escorts in a trailing vehicle had been killed. Beverly and her crewmates had trekked several miles across mountainous terrain for two days, hotly pursued. No one had been killed, but all had ended up bruised and battered before the local authorities had rescued them.

Beverly kept several medical tools in her quarters, since she was often called to shipboard emergencies which required her immediate attention without going to sickbay first. She ran a medical tricorder along her side and reconfirmed her findings of the previous evening - no serious injuries. She would heal on her own within a few days. However, she would not be as efficient if she was stiff, so she used a hypospray to inject some mild pain suppressors and stimulants.

She also decided to dip into her monthly water ration and take a hot water shower, rather than her usual sonic shower.

As she stepped into the shower stall she called out to the computer and gave temperature and spray strength instructions. The hot water felt so very good. She slowly soaped her body as she remembered several events from the previous evening.

Shortly after she had arrived in her quarters, the computer had announced that Jean Luc was at her door. She was partially undressed, but she pulled her bra back on and allowed the captain to enter. Jean Luc had expressed concern for her safety and her health and she had cried briefly on his shoulder as she released the last of the stress from her adventure. As they sat on her couch he had kissed her tenderly, but she had pushed him away.

They were once again regular sexual partners, but sex with Jean Luc was not what she needed that night. Jean Luc was always attentive to her needs, but frankly he had become a dull and repetitive lover. They had come to take each other too much for granted.

And truthfully, her mind had been on Deanna Troi. Her Deanna. Or at least, the woman she had come to think of as HER Deanna, until a couple months back, when their relationship had imploded.

As she washed, her hands strayed to her breasts and she tweaked her nipples. Despite the hot spray hitting her back, her nipples became rigid as she thought about how Deanna had looked the previous evening.

When they returned to the Enterprise, the security team had headed towards their quarters on a lower level. Beverly, Will and Data had boarded a turbolift to take them to sickbay to be checked out. She had been startled when the lift had stopped part way to take on an additional passenger, Deanna.

Deanna had looked stunning. Her dark brown hair had been pulled back tightly and her eye makeup and dark lipstick had been applied to make her face looking stunningly sinister. But what was most eye catching were her breasts. Her large breasts were mostly exposed, supported by a bra made of what looked like two skeletal hands, reaching from behind to cup and lift her breasts, the flesh trying to ooze out past the fingers. Two long spikes speared through her nipples and those spikes were threaded through the fingers in such a way that Deanna's fat nipples where distended and held there. She also wore long black boots with five inch heels which brought the diminutive counsellor almost up to Beverly's height.

Beverly had almost creamed her tights when Deanna had unexpectedly given her a lingering kiss before getting off of the turbolift at the next stop.

Such attire was naturally not regulation dress, but Deanna was obviously on the way to a counselling session. Oh heavens, Beverly suddenly realized. Deanna had said that she was on her way to see Alyssa. Nurse Alyssa Ogawa was one of several nurses under Beverly's command in sickbay!

"Computer" called Dr. Crusher.

"Awaiting query," replied the computer.

"Display Counsellor Troi's movements last evening please."

"Please narrow time frame for request."

Frustrated, Beverly stated "Cross reference time to when Commander Riker, Commander Data and myself entered turbolift upon return from away mission. Start playback from five minutes prior to that time reference"

The computer replied, "Unable to comply for three point four minutes of that time. Counsellor Troi was in her quarters and privacy regulations prohib....."

"Begin playback from the time she left her quarters..."

"Acknowledged. Playback commences."

A display panel lit up on one side of the shower stall. Beverly reviewed her schedule and patient notes in the shower most mornings. Today however, one hand continued to cup a breast as the other hand reached down to her pussy mound as she watched Deanna leave her quarters and make her way along the corridor.

Deanna's breasts bounced lightly as she strutted down the corridor. For the first time Beverly noticed the large whip that was hooked on to her right hip. Beverly shuddered as her fingers lightly strummed her clit.

It wasn't proper to masturbate to the image of her former lover, but Beverly needed to release her sexual tension and so she watched a replay of Deanna entering the turbolift and the interaction in the lift as her fingers moved more frantically along her throbbing clit.

Her eyes scanned the counsellor's beautiful face. She remembered how she had kissed those lips, and those eyelids and nibbled on those delicate ears so many many times as Deanna and she made sweet passionate love.

Deanna Troi was from Betazed. The common misconception of Betazoids was that they were empaths. While they did have limited abilities to sense emotions from other beings, their true value to the Federation came from the fact that from a young age they were all trained to be sexually open and accommodating.

Deanna Troi was the Enterprise's senior sex therapist. The Enterprise had a crew complement of around 1,000 bodies and so she had several staff reporting to her, but it was her personal responsibility to ensure that the bridge officers and other senior staff were sexually well adjusted and, if necessary, to apply therapy to correct any deficiencies that might interfere with the crews' ability to perform their duties.

Beverly had never sought out Deanna professionally, but they had become close friends and then eventually lovers. Beverly had had occasional sexual encounters after the death of her husband, but never on the ship, always on shore leave, because her duties required her to be objective when dealing with all of the crew. Until of course, she had taken Jean Luc as her sometime lover. And then Deanna. Deanna had been the first female she'd had sex with.

They had become lovers, true lovers. Beverly knew that during working hours, Deanna's regular duties in keeping the officers healthy involved her having sex with many other partners, but during off hours, Beverly was sure that Deanna had been faithful to her.

Until they had a falling out over Wesley. Beverly did not mind that Deanna had had sex with her son as part of her duties, but when Deanna had diagnosed Wesley with some severe psychological issues, it had driven the two lovers apart.

Since then, Beverly had tried sex with a couple of other women when on shore leave, but none had been as satisfying as her beautiful Deanna.

So now, she was here, supporting herself against the wall with one hand, breathing hard, the other hand frantically frigging her clit as she watched the replay of Deanna leaving the turbolift and making her way down the corridor to a holosuite and, what Beverly assumed was a therapy session with Alyssa Ogawa. Though why that therapy involved pierced nipples and a whip, Beverly did not know.

Beverly moaned and then cried out as she finally achieved orgasm. She gasped repeatedly as she squirted pussy juices onto the shower floor. She reached her hands up and squeezed her nipples, urging the orgasm to continue.

"Engage dryers" she panted, and the computer turned off the water and turned on the air blowers which swirled hot breezes around her body. Looking at the time, she realized she was running late and grabbed a towel to complete drying.

A half hour later, she hurriedly exited her quarters, a replicated piece of toast in her hands.

Interlude - part 2

The morning shift in sickbay was uneventful for the first couple of hours. Beverly's staff handled the minor medical complaints of the crew members who came in while she handled the reports and paperwork, including recommendations as to how to handle the lack of certain supplies if negotiations with the natives of the planet below did not result in the expected resupply.

She met briefly with the bridge staff in the Captain's Ready Room to add what few comments she could to Commander Riker's summary of what went wrong with the away mission.

However she did become concerned after lunch. There was a meeting of all medical staff, other than those who were off ship on leave or extended duties elsewhere. This was supposed to include staff from all shifts, including those who would normally be on sleep cycle. Everyone did attend except nurse Ogawa. Calls to Ogawa's quarters just before the meeting commenced went unanswered, despite the computer stating that she was indeed in her quarters.

It was unusual for Ogawa to miss the meeting. After the meeting she double checked on Alyssa's location. "Computer, please locate Alyssa Ogawa."

"Lieutenant junior grade Alyssa Ogawa is in her quarters."

Beverly tapped her com badge and said "Crusher to Ogawa"

Unbidden, the computer spoke, "Nurse Alyssa Ogawa has placed a do not disturb notification on her communicator. Your hail has not reached her."

Ogawa was officially on a three day on-board leave starting at the end of her previous shift. However, due to the nature of the meeting she should have attended anyway. Beverly grabbed a small portable med kit and made her way to the deck where the junior officers had their quarters.

Beverly activated the door chime, but there was no response. Beverly had the computer override the do not disturb and the computer amplified her voice throughout the nurse's quarters, "Alyssa. It's Doctor Crusher at your door. I'm concerned about you. Please open the door!"

She waited thirty seconds more and then told the computer, "Computer, this is Commander Beverly Crusher. Open the door in front of me. Medical Override!"

"Complying" replied the computer, and the door slid smoothly open. The lights were very dim. Junior officer quarters were very small, consisting of a bed and room for a desk and a small amount of furniture, as well as the sink, shower and toilet area off to one side. So she immediately saw the figure of Alyssa Ogawa asleep in her bed.

Beverly touched her shoulder but she did not awaken. A heavier touch did not rouse her at all. Beverly looked around and found a small hypospray. A quick scan with her tricorder revealed traces of both a heavy sedative and a strong painkiller. Another quick scan of Alyssa's bloodstream revealed that the nurse had enough sedative in her that she would be asleep for several more hours.

Beverly was about to turn away when she noticed the blood on the thin thermal sheet that covered the nurse. "Lights, seventy percent" she said to the air, and the lights were instantly at normal ship day shift levels.

Feeling slightly like an intruder, but concerned for her subordinate's well-being she pulled back the sheet, and gasped. Alyssa's body was covered with bruises and welts. Her bottom lip was bruised and swollen and she had an angry bruise on one cheek. No breaks, according to the tricorder. A fuller scan revealed that all of the damage was superficial and would mostly heal before she had to report back for duty, but Beverly could certainly understand the need for the painkiller.

Ogawa's young breasts were particularly bruised, and the nipples showed signs of scrapes, minor abrasions and even tears which, if left untreated would result is small scars. Beverly spread the nurses legs apart and saw that the nurses vaginal area was also bruised and particularly red. Some deep long straight welts covered her inner thighs.

She did not see the source of the blood until she rolled the nurse over on her side. Alyssa's anus was red, enlarged and distended. Again welts, covered her ass region. Some of these welts had cut the surface and it was here that the blood had originated. Beverly opened her medical kit and gave her nurse three separate injections, and applied a salve to the worst of the abrasions.

Purely for medical reasons, of course, she probed at the Alyssa's anus with a finger and found that it would easily slide inside the nurse. She pushed a second and third finger tip inside as well and this brought the first reaction from the sleeping nurse. Alyssa moaned and pushed her ass back against Crusher's digits! From her examination Beverly concluded that Alyssa had been violated in her ass recently, and from the slackness, this was not just a one time penetration!

Beverly withdrew her hand, washed in the sink and then used a wipe from her kit to throughly sanitize her fingers. She also wiped down the sink so that the nurse would not know that anyone had been in her quarters. She then returned to sick bay and sat at her desk.

It seemed fairly obvious to her that whatever had happed to her nurse had been a result of her "therapy" with Deanna Troi the previous shift. But what brutality had that treatment involved, and why?

Beverly pondered this question for the rest of the day and evening. When she went to the officers commissary for dinner that evening she sat alone, despite urging from Geordi Laforge to join him. She watched at a distance as Deanna Troi entered with Will Riker. As she speculated about the "treatment" that Troi had given to her nurse, her emotions fluctuated wildly from brief rage at the cruelness shown to Alyssa, to cold rational speculation as to the nature of her subordinate's problems. And all of this was tinged by her resentment over Troi's interference with Wesley.

When she awoke the following morning, Beverly was convinced that she had to view the entire therapy session from the holodeck. However despite her rank and her position as the ship's chief medical officer the computer refused to allow her to view the session on a screen. However, after approaching the issue from several angles and manipulating the logic of the situation Beverly finally came up with a solution that the computer would allow.

Beverly did not want Deanna Troi discovering what she was up to and interfering, so she checked the counsellor's schedule, as well as she could. While she could not access the schedule directly, a review of upcoming reservations for holodecks revealed that Counsellor Toi and Tasha Yar had reserved Holodeck four for a two hour block the next day.

Beverly reserved one of the other holodecks for a period starting ten minutes later. She also booked herself off duty for that same time, and for the rest of that shift.

One hour before the reserved time she finished the preparations at her office computer console. Her plan was simple. This was not her first time doing similar so she knew what was necessary. First she programmed a neuro transmitter patch and had the computer create this in the replicator. This took the form a very thin strip the size of a paper bandage which contained printed circuitry. She pulled back her hair and applied this to the back of her neck at the top of the spine. She waited five seconds and rubbed the spot, satisfied that it had already been absorbed beneath the top layer of skin.

The second device was just as important. When she programmed it and removed it from the replicator, it was a very thin device which slid between her back two molars, and then flattened out against the inside of her back teeth. This was her override switch.

Beverly checked the holodeck records to confirm that Deanna Troi had begun her session with Tasha Yar. Shortly thereafter she entered her own holodeck suite. It was in its blank position, black with thin yellow striping. She materialized a bench, removed all of her clothing and instructed the computer to playback the session of Deanna Troi and Alyssa Ogawa from a couple days earlier. She also programmed the suite to interact with both the neuro transmitter and with the override switch.

The neuro transmitter would allow her to experience the simulation from Alyssa's point of view. The simulation would run, and the computer would take control of her body, causing her to move and react exactly as her nurse had. The program would adjust for the fact that Beverly was taller and heavier than the nurse.

She would even speak the same words that Alyssa had spoken. Her thoughts would be her own, but she would have no control over her own body.

The override switch was a simple on/off switch. At any time when she was not saying what Alyssa had been saying, she could tap her back molar with her tongue. This would pause the simulation and allow her to speak and interact with the computer. A tap of the tooth beside that would resume the simulation.

"Computer, begin playback"

"Unable to comply," stated the computer. "Current safety limit is below threshold of original simulation."

Beverly sighed. "Computer, adjust safety protocols to match those of original program and begin playback!" What was she getting herself into, she wondered.

Interlude - part 3

She was in a bar crowded with people. Civilians. Not members of Star Fleet. Music played in the background, but it was not the reason people were there. They were drinking in groups of two or several, with many apparently single individuals roaming the long room. The bar could have been located in any city of any planet of the Federation, It was only from some of the notices posted on the walls she determined that the bar was located on Generoa 7, a planet common for Star Fleet vessels on duty close to the Klingon Empire to use for shore leave for their crews.

Looking down on herself, and looking in a distant mirror, Beverly saw herself as Ogawa. She was dressed attractively, but not expensively. Apparently this holodeck simulation began with Alyssa waiting for a date perhaps?

A waitress looked in her direction, raising an eyebrow. Beverly found herself nodding to the waitress - as Alyssa had originally done - and a few minutes later the waitress brought her a tall glass with a fizzy golden liquid. Apparently the staff here knew Alyssa and her tastes. As she drank the strong alcohol Beverly's head swivelled as Alyssa surveyed the room.