Where No Trans Has Gone Before Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the people in the bar were familiar to Beverly. So none were based on actual Enterprise crew whom she had contact with. Alyssa continued to sip the drink.

Beverly was impatient and tapped a molar. The scenario froze. "Computer, advance simulation by five minutes," she said, and then tapped the other molar with her tongue. The music suddenly changed and the people all changed position a bit, but not much else was different.

Beverly advanced another ten minutes. The glass in front of her was empty and a second glass was mostly empty. And sitting across from her was Lieutenant Worf, a Klingon member of the Enterprise crew who worked in security. Now this was interesting, thought Beverly! Alyssa had talked to Beverly several times about Klingons and about Worf in particular since he was the only Klingon in the crew and likely the only Klingon that Alyssa had ever encountered in person.

"Did you bring it?" Worf asked her.

Beverly found herself answering as if she was Ogawa. "No. No, I've changed my mind. I can't do it. I can't betray the Federation." So, Beverly surmised this was a scenario where Alyssa was a spy, or a traitor. Where was this going to lead?"

Worf put his hand roughly on hers, but then he carressed her tenderly. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "We agreed that you would bring us the codes! If you did, we would help you escape from the Federation and you could be my... concubine!"

Beverly felt Ogawa shudder and felt a sexual jolt. Ogawa was really enthralled with this Klingon.

"If you will not give us this information voluntarily, we will take it by force!" Worf looked past Beverly and nodded. Ogawa turned their head just as she felt another hand on her shoulder. She saw one Klingon on each side of her just as the butt of a phaser slammed into her temple and the scenario faded to black.

The scenario jumped to the point where Ogawa regained consciousness. Beverly found herself stripped naked and at a forty five degree angle, strapped to a table frame. There was no solid surface, just a framework of poles similar to bamboo. Her legs were spread wide, strapped to the corners. There was plenty of room for a person to walk right up to her groin.

Around her stood Worf and the two other Klingons who she had seen just before being knocked out. Worf held a flail consisting of a handle and many leather straps. When he noticed she was awake, he hit her hard across the midriff. Beverly's mouth opened wide. Ogawa screamed in pain. Beverly felt the pain as well and would have sobbed if she had any control over her own actions.

"Tell us what we want to know, woman!" shouted Worf. He flailed her again, this time across her breasts. Ogawa screamed again.

Beverly was confused. How was this a therapy session? What had Deanna programmed for Ogawa? How was this supposed to help her?

How long would this go on? Deanna had not even made an entrance yet. Was Alyssa going to be tortured? Beverly had seen the results on Alyssa's body. But how much abuse had she taken?

Would Beverly herself be able to handle this, or would she have to stop the program by clicking her molar to pause the program and then commanding an end to it all?

Worf seized her face in his hand, squeezing her hard. "Give us the shield modulation frequencies for the Enterprise and we may let you live!" he said angrily and then spat on her face. The spittle dripped off her cheeks.

"Perhaps you need a bit more,... intimate persuasion?" laughed Worf as he stood aside and she watched him as he dropped his leggings. The large Klingon dick swung free. As chief medical officer, Beverly was very familiar with Klingon physiology and knew that Klingon penises were on average larger than human, but she was relieved to see that the program had modified this cock.

A real Klingon penis had a ridge of bone along the top which had backward pointing barbed spines that, when raised, would catch onto cartilage at the entrance to a female Klingon's vagina. The barbs automatically rose when the male was ejaculating, catching on that cartilage and keeping the male and female locked together so that the seed would shoot while the cock was locked fully deep in the female. It would take several minutes for the spines to relax so that the male could withdraw. During ejaculation the couple were "knotted", in earth terms.

In reality a male Klingon cock would tear a female human's vagina apart if they had unprotected sex, since the human female did not have that "locking" cartilage. This had happened many times when the two cultures were gripped in bitter war and the Klingons had shown no mercy to the females that they captured.

Nowadays, Klingon males who wanted to mate... copulate... fuck with a human female could wear a sheath around their cock that would prevent the barbs from rising, but it was uncomfortable and often led to the male not being able to ejaculate.

In this program, Worf's impressive phallus had been altered to simply not have any spines.

Which was good, because he stepped between Ogawa's legs and thrust his cock fully into her vagina! Beverly screamed Ogawa's scream. She was dry and not ready for the penetration. But Worf did not care. This was not sex. It was punishment, and humiliation. Worf grasped her thighs to get good purchase, and then began pumping hard into the nurse!

Under her breath, Ogawa had whispered to herself "Oh, fuck, yes!" But as part of the scenario, she had screamed out, "You can't rape me! I'm a Federation citizen!".

The Worf simulacrum had laughed and slapped the nurse's tits hard! Shit, that hurt!, thought Beverly. How much pain and humiliation did Ogawa want, she wondered? She had suspected that her nurse had unusual sexual needs, and in fact knew that she was getting counselling from Deanna, but she had not suspected that she craved this level of pain!

"Do your worst, Klingon scum! I'll never betray the Federation!" Ogawa cried out. As Worf continued to fuck her hard, another Klingon went to a bench and brought back two vicious looking springed clamps. Each had a row of sharp teeth. He squeezed one open and clamped it onto the nurse's nipple which he had pulled out from her body. It's sharp ridges bit harshly into her flesh, causing her to scream. The Klingon pulled hard on her other tit and clamped the other device to her. A chain connected the two clamps.

Ogawa whimpered and then to Beverly's utter surprise, the nurse's eyes rolled back in her head and she shuddered through a violent orgasm. Beverly felt the orgasm along with her. Oh fuck, that was intense she thought, through the pain and the pleasure.

Worf withdrew his cock, which was still very much erect. Ogawa's cum dripped from her abused pussy to the floor below. Worf picked up a whip and brought it down across Ogawa's belly. It smacked loudly and left angry red marks!

The other Klingon took his place and thrust deep into the nurge. He pulled sharply on the nipple chain and her nipples seemed to be on fire! Beverly almost blacked out from the pain. But Ogawa just moaned and her eyes remained open, and so too did Beverly's. Beverly saw that the nurse's nipples were torn and bleeding. Ogawa screamed as the flailing and fuckingcontinued. Worf brought the whip down on her belly again, across her tits and even directly on her dick filled cunt!

Beverly wondered how much more of this Ogawa could take - how much more SHE could take, as she experienced the nurse's sexual torture. And then she realized it was her own torture as well. Alyssa's torture was actually happening to Beverly's body as she let the scenario unfold.

She wanted to understand more about her second-in-command's fetish, and how Deanna was treating her - or, mistreating her, as Beverly suspected!

But this was too much! She had to stop the holodeck recreation. But just as she contemplated doing so, Worf struck her again brutally with the whip across her damaged breasts and she/Alyssa cried out with pain. And just as her mouth was open, the Klingon who was fucking her also gave her a strong punch in the side of her face, and the device between her back teeth flew out of her mouth!

Oh my God!, Beverly thought! I've lost my control. I can't stop this scenario! I can't command the computer! I'm going to have to let this simulation run until it ends!! She wanted to struggle and cry out, but she was trapped and could only move as Ogawa moved. Was only able to say what Ogawa said! And feeling all of the pain that Alyssa felt!

Beverly remembered the welts and bruising on Alyssa's body as she lay unconcious and recovering in her quarters. She also remembered the damage to her anus, and realized that whatever had caused that would soon be happening to her, if she could not find a way to end the holodeck recreation! She would have shuddered in fear, but she had no control over her own body.

Interlude - part 4

A moment later, Deanna entered the scenario. Or rather, a female Klingon commander entered. This was Deanna, Beverly knew, but the holodeck made her appear to be a female Klingon - the cranial ridge, the sharpened teeth, the wicked contours of the face. Beverly recognized the leather outfit that Deanna had been wearing in the elevator and in particular the skeletal bustier which held her tits, and the long bone spurs that pierced her nipples. She even saw the now dried drop of Riker's blood on the tip of one of the spears.

Deanna had looked so beautiful. Beverly wished that they had never fallen out over Deanna's treatment of Wesley. For awhile she had loved the counsellor.

But right now, Deanna was here to "treat" Ogawa, and Beverly knew that meant Deanna was about to brutalize her. The Klingon female version of Deanna looked formidable. And she held a thick vicious looking leather whip.

"Has she talked? Has she told us how we can capture the Enterprise?" Deanna asked Worf.

"She has not!" grunted Worf. "This one is strong, but we can break her, given time, and a bit more of this!" he said as he hefted his heavy cock, looking at the nurse lecherously!

"Perhaps she needs a female's touch," Deanna smirked. "Remove your cock from her, and lower her!" The rack to which Beverly was chained was lowered so that she was now parallel to the floor.

The Klingon female ran a fingertip across Ogawa's pussy lips which were very slick with her fuck juices and blood and then stuck three fingers deeply into the nurse's quim. Ogawa grunted at the penetration, but gritted her teeth. Deanna sucked the juices from her fingers, saying "Quite delicious, for a human female!"

Then she suddenly swung her whip and Alyssa cried out in pain. More red marks now covered her thighs. Deanna's next swing brought the whip down on Ogawa's pussy and she shuddered in delight. Beverly realized that this was what her head nurse needed in order to get off. From an early age, sex and violence had been mingled in Ogawa's mind. She needed this. "More," Beverly was forced to cry out. "Hit me again!"

Deanna stood over her and spat on her face. She ran the tip of her whip across Ogawa's breasts and chest, tracing blood that had spilled from her many wounds "Oh I will give you much much more, dear Alyssa. We have an entire hour in which to play. And believe me, I am going to enjoy this as much as you do!" She flailed her once more, and then reversed the whip, revealing that the handle was shaped like a large male penis. A very large male Klingon penis. She abruptly shoved the handle deep into Ogawa's pussy. Beverly shuddered as her cunt was brutally filled and a large orgasm ripped through her. "Oh, fuck me," she cried! "FUCK ME!"

As she did so, Worf stepped forward and shoved his cock into Beverly's mouth. She felt Ogawa choke on the thick truncheon!

The female Klingon shoved the whip handle deep into the nurse and back out again. She leaned down so that their faces were just inches apart! "You love this don't you!" whispered Deanna. "Tell me you fucking love this and I'll fuck you even harder!"

Worf stepped back, spit and precum dripping between his cock head and her face. "Fuck yes!," said Beverly/Ogawa. "Shove that fucker in me! Hurt Me! Make me scream!"

Deanna kissed Ogawa/Beverly hard! Beverly's tongue rasped against the holo-generated sharp teeth but accepted Deanna's tongue into her mouth, as Ogawa had. And Beverly screamed into Deanna's mouth as the whip handle was punched into her cunt. And rammed in again. And again! The kiss ended and Ogawa screamed loudly.

"You tire me, woman!" exclaimed the female Klingon pulling the whip out of Ogawa's cunt. "Still not talking?"

Ogawa shook her head. Deanna nodded at Worf, who stepped forward and again shoved his cock into the weakened woman's cunt, and began to fuck her rapidly. As he did so he pulled on the nipple clamp chain and dreadful pain piereced her body! In just a few moments, he pushed hard into her and grunted loudly. He came into her battered cunt. His holodeck replicated Klingon sperm was slightly acidic and it burned the walls of her cunt so that deep inside Beverly felt a shallow ongoing pain and a terrible itch

But Deanna was not done with Ogawa herself. As a spent Worf stepped back again, a wicked gleam in his eyes, Deanna took his place between Beverly's legs and brought the handle of the whip to her asshole. Ogawa/Beverly's eyes widened in fear as Deanna pushed and the head of the penis handle pushed past her anal ring and into her ass! Ogawa inhaled sharply and then let out a low scream!

Beverly wanted to scream even harder! She suspected that her head nurse had more experience at anal fucking, and so in the original scenario the leather penis had met some resistance. But Beverly had only ever had two cocks in her ass, once when her soon-to-be husband Jack had been extremely drunk and suggested that they experiment - which was never repeated or even mentioned. And the second time when she had been violated on an away mission in an encounter that she never revealed to the crew of the starfleet vessel she had been assigned to at the time.

So her own ass was tight and not used to penetration. But since the whip handle had met little resistance when originally fucking Ogawa's ass, in this simulation it had to slide just as easily and quickly into Beverly's ass, and she felt the sharp pain as the flesh around her asshole tore from the invasion. She inwardly sobbed as Deanna thrust the barbaric implement in and out of her ass.

Ogawa spread her legs as wide as she could and lifted her hips to make the anal violation a bit easier. For her part, she was loving the violent fucking of her ass!! Deanna drove the whip end into the abused nurse again and again and again. At the same time she rapidly frigged the nurse's clit with the fingers of her other hand. Ogawa's body arched as yet another orgasm wracked her body.

Deanna laughed! Beverly inwardly cringed and shrank! How had she not seen this sadistic side to her former lover! Deanna pulled hard on the nipple clamp chain. Beverly's large nipples strained at the tortur and then the clamps came free. Beverly could see spots of blood go flying and fleck across Deanna's tit mounds and face. Looking down Ogawa/Crusher saw gashes on her nipples, trails of raw flesh, and blood oozing out.

Deanna removed the whip and Worf shoved his long Klingon cock into Ogawa's ass! Which was Beverly's ass! "Harder!" cried Ogawa. "Fuck me with that Klingon dick!" she whimpered. Klingon Deanna waved a finger and the other Klingon steppped forward and shoved his cock in Beverly's mouth! In moment's he came, and Ogawa eagerly swallowed the thick chunky cum!

Ogawa orgasmed again, her pussy juices spilling from her cunt!

Finally the female Klingon called a halt to the fucking! "She will not talk. We have failed. Throw her in with the targs! They will either fuck her or eat her! Probably both!"

Worf stepped back. His cock was slick with his own secretions, and blood from Ogawa's ass. As he pulled out from Beverly, she felt something else tear and she realized that her own ass had prolapsed and her asshole had been turned inside out and extended out of her asshole!

The female Klingon wiped her hands on a towel and then tossed it onto Ogawa's belly. "Sweet Alyssa, we will review our results at our next session in my office in three days. I suspect you may have to rest up before then!" She leaned in and kissed Ogawa on the forehead and then said, "Computer, end subprogram. End full program upon command of Lieutenant Alyssa Ogawa!"

Interlude - part 5

The holodeck resumed its blank position, except that Alyssa/Beverly was supported on a platform. Deanna's Klingon features dissolved. Worf and the other characters disappeared. Deanna walked out of the holodeck, licking the last remnants of blood from her fingers.

Alyssa moaned. Beverly moaned with her since the full recreation was not complete. Ogawa tried to stand, but collapsed to the floor. After a few more minutes she managed to stagger over to a communicator on the wall beside the exit from the holodeck. She commanded, "Computer. Locate Ensign Celardo."

"Ensign Celardo is in her quarters" came the response.

Ogawa tapped a few commands and from the communicator came, "Alyssa, is that you?"

Ogawa replied, "Judy, I need your help. Holodeck One." and then collapsed to the floor.

A few minutes later the holodeck doors opened. Ogawa's friend helped her to her feet and they left the holodeck. As Ogawa's figure crossed the threshhold, the computer announced, "Playback complete" and Beverly herself, now free from the recreation, staggered and then fell naked to the holodeck floor.

It was over. Finally.

A strange emptiness came over her. She realized that as the program ended, the replicated Klingon cum had emptied from her ass and from her stomach! She was not as weak as Ogawa had been and did not collapse. She used the replicator in the holodeck generate a robe for her to wear and then staggered out into the halllway. She could feel her prolapsed ass hole rubbing between her legs as she made her way to the turbolift. As she entered she gave the lift the co-ordinates to the nearest lift exit to her room, and then used her command override to prevent the lift from making any other stops.

She was hurting, really hurting, as she collapsed on her bed. She reached into her bedside drawer and brought out a hypospray. She injected herself with two different painkillers and then she just lay there for fifteen minutes, resting. Then in the next half hour she used her tricorder to examine herself and treat her wounds as best she could.

But her ass was ruined. She managed to push her extended asshole back inside her body and her medical devices managed to put in temporary stitches but she was going to need real physical surgery. She could not ask any of her staff to do this, without them speculating about how it had happened, and thereby losing the respect of her staff.

The Enterprise was scheduled to stop at Deep Space Six in a week for supplies and R&R. She could get the repairs done then.

She examined her face in the mirror and saw that the side of her face was bruised where she had been punched several times. She could cover most of this with makeup. It was important that no one knew what she had been up to.

Her body was covered in raised red welts. And the flesh of her breasts was actually torn around the nipples. There were a couple of long scratches where the teeth of the clips had dragged across her skin and there were a couple of places where actual small gouges of skin and flesh had been removed. She did not have a dermal regenerator in her quarters. Her breasts were going to be extremely sensitive and tender until she could borrow one from sick bay.

She was going to have to take pain killers constantly for the next couple of days. Her tight uniform would add to her anguish.