Where No Trans Has Gone Before Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dimmed the lights and slipped under the covers of her bed. It was still afternoon, but her body was going to need some healing time.

At the senior staff meeting the next morning, Beverly was walking stiffly and having extreme difficulty sitting still. Also her face was a bit puffy on the one side. At one point she caught a glimpse of Deanna apparently smirking at her! When asked, she attributed her stiffness as continuing effects from the away mission.

In her office after the meeting, Beverly tried to relax. She gave herself another shot of painkiller with a hypospray and felt the temporary relief flood through her body. But she knew that Wesley had another session with Deanna and was concerned about how the counsellor was treating her son.

And had she ever really figured out what the purpose of Ogawa's "therapy session" had been? She was beginning to believe that Deanna could not be trusted.

Was she beginning to exhibit a sadistic streak? Or had it always been there?

She was afraid to find out....

End of Interlude