All Comments on 'Where She Belongs'

by gomaynahsigh

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Brilliant !

Lockdown seemed to serve you well . What a shame we were forced to spend that time alone, it would have been great to have a Jill to play with. Enjoyed your story , good fun , well written but also quite poignant that we had to spend that time alone. I hope you are planning a second chapter at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you will add more to this or write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish I had someone like her

I guess we all do, otherwise we wouldn't be reading this

that is, unless you wanted someone like him, and that's fine too

because, after all, it does take two to tango ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love the build up. How you learn about the characters, how he works with his ex first and moves to his sister. The subtle cat and mouse game leading up to the big show. The story definitely checked all the boxes. I hope to see more from you whether a continuation of this story or the beginning of a new one. Thank you for a wonderful read.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 3 years ago

Great start to the story. There's still two other holes he has yet to use. Hopefully, there's another few chapters left in this story line.

Pretty_Sissy_JuliePretty_Sissy_Julieover 3 years ago
Very creative

This was so much more than just brother fucks sisters. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

You did warn us, but didn't suspect it would be this bad.

This belongs in the bdsm section, not here.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

It was ok until meat toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters!!!

She's the perfect slave, so devoted!

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 3 years ago
Can't wait till the next chapter!!!

Such a great story love where this could go as more chapters form. She's the perfect sub for her brother! Love the dynamic, hope the next chapter arrives soon!

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 3 years ago
Can't wait till the next chapter!

Great story it's really got me pulled in. Love their dynamic, she's the perfect Sub for him! Hope more chapters are coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

PLS CHAPTER 6 RN

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Hi. If this is your first submission (no pun intended), I have to say that this is a lot better than from some authors who have been with Literotica for years. You have crafted an excellent BDSM story, blended with incest which just begs for further exploration. Your story is developed nicely across several ideas, building smoothly to Jill’s submission to her brother. Your command of the language is also very effective; I’m just sorry there is no more material from you to read. Never mind, I’ll keep an eye out for future developments. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looking forward to what you put out next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Very well written story. Lots of room for future growth with just getting into the submission of sister as well as having the ex girlfriend element still available. Looking forward to reading the next instalment, can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I already wrote you a pm, but I'd figure I'd write one here too. 10/10 content. Please produce more BDSM(choking!)+Sibcest content. Please. (this story would be nice. I'm almost craving character development/backstory from future updates, which is way too much to ask of an erotica; however your writing is really good and I think the challenge might be good for your skills). Can't wait to read more of your work! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was fucking amazing.

SuaveRendezvousSuaveRendezvousabout 2 years ago

Bro, where's the part two? Such a great story need n update fast!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More

Part two please. Sibcest and BDSM are so god

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergomaynahsigh@gomaynahsigh
I never expected even a tenth of the response that I got to Where She Belongs. I'm thrilled that so many people read it and liked it. There will be more soon. Thank you! I'm very new to writing fiction. It's just something to do for fun and to pass the time during quarantine...