Where the Deer and the Antelope Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Livia, please. Stop."

I touched her shoulders and drew her up in front of me. "Listen, I want you so, but not like that, not the first time. I want us together, okay?"

She smiled as she nodded and started unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it and my undershirt off before she paused, glancing down at her sweater dress, still on her. I fixed that in seconds, leaving her before me in a matching black lace bra and thong, with dark thigh-high tights held up by a garter belt.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," I whispered as I put my hands around her and pulled her close, trapping my straining cock between us. She was kissing me, my chest and shoulder, while my hands roamed over her back and then down to catch those delicious orbs separated by that thin thong strap. She arched to push her mound against me and I helped, pushing her ass cheeks forward as we ground against each other. Feeling that I was going to lose it too quickly, I turned and started kissing her again as my hands moved up and unhooked her bra.

"Nnnnn," she breathed as I worked to remove it and slip my hands under to support her breasts. Nice, large but not overly so, firm, and natural, they filled my hands and then my mouth as I pushed one up to kiss and suck it in.

"Livia, you are a goddess," I whispered before flicking the other nipple to ready it and then sucked it in place of the first. Turning, I eased her back down on the bed before trailing kisses down her tummy, over the front of her thong, and then down the curve of the leg opening, getting ever closer to heaven. She squirmed, trying to force herself into my mouth, but I gently repositioned her before switching to the other leg, running my tongue along the panty, forcing it just under the edge where I could feel her puffy softness and her heat.

"Please, Ian, get it in me. I need you so bad."

I nipped the fleshy inside-part of her thigh, causing her to shift and then I pounced, mouthing her mound in her panties, rubbing the fabric against her sex and her clit.

"Oooh!" she breathed, arching her back to give me all I wanted, grinding her clit against my mouth as I sucked on it through her panties. Then I was licking her slit, feeling the panties becoming wetter and wetter as we played. Her clit was in my mouth again, then, and I sucked on it as if I was nursing, rubbing the fabric against her, causing her to buck. My index fingers slid under the edge, rubbing her labia, as she moaned, loudly, and then collapsed as she came.

"God, Ian, that was so good. And you don't even have my panties off yet," she said with a laugh.

"These panties really need to go in a trophy case. They're fucking champions," I said as I slipped two more fingers under the fabric, massaging her opening.

"Make them champions, Ian. Fuck me. Please! Now!"

I pushed the thin gusset to the side, ran my tongue as deep in her as I could before raising up to look at my prize. Her inner labia were opened up like a flower, revealing her deep pink interior, topped by her small but swollen clit. She was waxed bare except for hair just above her hood; I couldn't see how much since the panty was in the way. I spent time kissing her, breathing her clean scent while rolling on a condom. Holding her breasts and teasing her nipples, I positioned my head at her opening where she held me and directed me inside. She was tight as she enveloped me but so wet that I kept going, in, in, in.

"Nnnnh!" she grunted as I bottomed out against her. "That feels so big, so good, Ian. Stay still, just for a minute, okay? I need to feel you, to get used to it."

"Whatever you need, Sweetheart. Just let me know."

When she was ready, we started moving together, with me driving in and out of her as she rocked her pelvis against me. I was kissing her again then, holding myself up with my elbows as I massaged her breasts, kissing them, her chest, and neck.

I felt myself rising too quickly, so I had to withdraw as I fought to come down from my pending orgasm. I raised her left leg then, straddling her right, and drove back inside when it was safe. I could only hold one of her beautiful boobs like this, but I massaged it, pinching her nipple slightly as she bit her lower lip and looked into my eyes. There was something there that I'd rarely seen and never understood, but now I knew she cared for me with all her heart and that she wanted to make this as good for me as I was trying to make it for her.

My hand slipped down from her breast to the front of her panties, where I ran my fingers across her mound before moving my thumb to her exposed clit. I massaged it, circling, faster, as I continued to piston in and out of her. Her eyes screwed closed then as she neared another climax and I did the last little bit to send her over the top. She grabbed me and held me deep within her as she throbbed.

"Did you...come?" she breathed, leading me to smile.

"Almost, but I was able to stop it just one more time. I don't think I'll be able to again."

"Good," she said, rolling over to her hands and knees. "Put your cock in me again and pound the fuck out of my pussy, Ian."

I pulled her thong down—it had done its part—and slipped it down and off one leg, not bothering with the other. Then, gripping her sides to hold on tight, I did as she asked, pounding her as hard as I possibly could. She cried out again as I slammed against her one last time before emptying myself, spurt after spurt, into the condom.

We were both breathing hard when I rolled off beside her and wrapped my arm around to hold her tight.

When we could breathe again, Livia looked at me before resting her cheek against my side.

"Ian...if...if you need me...to go, I—"

My finger touched her lips. "Don't say anything silly, Liv, anything that you'll regret. When I said girlfriend, I meant it. I want you to stay here with me forever."

***

Chapter 8

A few weeks later

I was sure from the start, but me being sure and giving Livia the time she needed to be were two very different things. Therefore, I took my time, being the best boyfriend I could be with my very limited experience at it. Alan served as my consultant when I wasn't sure.

"Jeez, Ian, I can't believe this," he said after answering my question one day. "You're really falling for her, aren't you?"

"Alan, I'm head over heels and I don't have a clue how to stop tumbling. It's like I've been tossed out of an airplane and I can't reach the ripcord. I want to be with her all of the time, forever, but I'm afraid she's going to come to her senses and leave me as a big smoking crater in the ground."

"We've all been there and done that, buddy, except most of us learn the basics a little earlier—okay, a lot earlier—" he laughed, "than you are, mostly through trial and error. It takes lots of us several girlfriends, maybe even a dozen, with a number of those craters you mentioned, before we eventually find the right one."

"Alan, I don't want a dozen girlfriends. I just want Livia."

He laughed again. "I know that, Ian, and some guys get lucky—okay, not that kind of lucky—the very first time, but there aren't any guarantees. There never are and there is no 'it's meant to be;' if you truly want it to work, you'll be working on it from now on, forever. Just don't rush into anything up front, okay? Take your time and be sure what you want, and let her have the time she needs to make up her mind about things, too."

Nessa and Candy occasionally served as special interest consultants when I needed a female perspective. They saved me from at least a couple of boneheaded moves along the way, echoing Alan's cautious approach. One night, though, Candy told me, "You sound like you want it to be perfect, Ian, but there's no perfection, no real art, to falling in love. It just happens, sometimes when we least expect it, and then we can either roll with it, embrace it and enjoy it for as long as it lasts, or we can choose to walk away. If you're in love with her, choose wisely, my friend."

We came home from dinner a few nights after that call and I saw Livia looking at me as I hung our coats in the front closet. There was a look in her eyes, one I'd seen with increasing frequency in recent weeks but one which I still couldn't quite decipher. I made a display of straightening the coats on the hangers, peeking around at her as I did, when it suddenly struck me.

The look she was giving me was her version of the look I was giving her, one of excitement and admiration, hope and happiness, of longing and desire, and, most of all, of how I saw her as the completion of what was missing in me. I hadn't been a nice guy in a lot of ways, but Livia helped change that, making me an all-around better person. I still loved sex as much ever and loved 'scoring' with her, but now it was 'our' score rather than my own, and I loved looking forward to our next time together rather than just looking forward to the next time with some stranger who happened to say "Yes." It was even better since we'd become exclusive and had some very frank discussions.

Due to the circumstances of my lifestyle and the fact that I never wanted kids due to what I'd seen transpire between my parents, I'd always been scrupulous about birth control (even with Molly Devers). Something changed when Livia became my girlfriend and I started looking at life differently. She was open about wanting children someday and I found myself thinking more and more about the possibility as our relationship grew. Could I be different, a better parent, than the horrible example set by my father?

"Ian, you're your own man," said Livia, who'd heard the sad tales of my childhood. "You can do it if you want to, if you put your mind to it, just like everything else you've done in your life that your father never did. The main point, though, is that you have to truly want it and then do it."

We were at a restaurant a few nights later when a little girl, maybe two years of age, started crying about something. I looked around expecting to see the mother trying to shush the little munchkin only to be surprised when the father scooped her up instead, putting her on his shoulder and patting her back to calm her as if it was the most natural thing in the world. The man seemed happy as he held her, swaying, but more importantly, she held him with an obvious love for a loving parent that I never remembered experiencing with my father. Seeing the love on the woman's face for both of them was a good experience, too.

"Liv, I want that someday. I'd like to be the good dad to a child that my father never was to me." Not wanting to push too far, I left off the part about being a good husband, but Livia's smile told me she understood that part, too.

"You'll be a great dad someday, Ian." At a whisper, she added, "And I'll be on the pill until then...but...well, we could dispense with the condoms, if you'd like?"

That had been a wonderful evening.

Now as we stood in the foyer by the closet, seeing that look on her face was exactly what I needed, so with a final flourish to straighten the sleeves, I turned to Livia, reached out to take her hands in mine, and then stepped close to her.

"Livia, I love you." While maybe it wasn't the best time or the perfect place, it needed to be said and I smiled at her in happiness as I said it. We were together and I'd been able to say the words that had so long eluded me with deep meaning.

"Ah!" she yelped in surprise as she involuntarily jumped straight up in the air on her toes. She threw her arms around me, giving me a big hug, before looking up into my eyes and saying, "I love you, too, Ian Jenkins, I love you so much, but I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to say it to me!"

I laughed, a bit embarrassed that I hadn't quite picked up on the signs until so late. "Well, Sweetheart, I wanted to give you enough time that you could be sure since I didn't want to pressure you before you were ready."

She poked my arm, which I'd finally figured out was her version of a Gibbs slap, and she said,

"Ian, you big dummy, I fell in love with you that night in Bettleys Corners at Alan and Nessa's wedding. That's why it hurt so much when I got home and I found the note online and lost you, before, thank God, we worked it out. It felt like my heart was being ripped out when I realized the love I had for you might fade away without us ever having a chance."

I took a breath, as if soaking in her love for me and reveling in it, before I replied. "Liv, I'm so glad that you did, that we got the chance, and that we have each other now."

The kiss that followed went on and did more than intended. She massaged me a few times in our embrace and then gave me a gentle push across the foyer toward the living room. I didn't understand her intent for a moment, but when my knees hit the front of the couch, she gave one final push, seating me, before straddling my lap facing me and burying my face between her breasts. Irresistible breasts are by definition irresistible, so when offered I didn't bother trying, taking them in my hands as I kissed them through her shirt.

That didn't last long, though, for she drew back where I could lean up and kiss her as her hands started unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off of me. I helped her with hers, too, and then unhooked her bra, freeing her delicious mounds for my loving attentions. She moaned softly as I held them and ran my thumbs ever-so-lightly under her nipples, working my way up until they were flicking her tips to bring them to hard points, wonderful pink beads, the first of which I kissed and flicked with my tongue before switching to the other even as Livia tried to push it into my mouth. She gave a little whine of disappointment for about a half second until she felt me loving the other, bringing about another moan of contentment.

All the while, Livia was working her pelvis against me, feeling my hardness that was straining to escape my pants and find its favorite playground. She went for a while and then pushed herself up so she could lose her jeans and panties and I could free myself of the rest of my clothes. She was back on me in seconds, directing me inside her where she rode for a while until she and then let me take over. I took my time exploring every bit of her that I could. She matched my thrusts as she clutched me to her, her arms around me, her sweet breasts pressed against my chest.

We rolled over, lengthwise on the couch, and I kept loving her, missionary style, trying to rub her little nub with each thrust. She drew her knees up high, opening herself as wide as possible to my efforts, and I kissed her as our bodies danced together.

She moaned softly as I kissed her neck and then she was nibbling my earlobe and it was my turn to moan. Livia's hand slipped between us and she started to massage herself as we both neared the end.

"I...love...you...Ian," she panted as her ankles went around me.

"I love you, too, Livia," I breathed as I rose up higher and slammed harder into her, again and again. She was biting her lip, arching her neck, trying to hold out a little longer, while I held the back of the couch with one hand and massaged her breast with the other.

A groan signaled the overpowering pulse that shook through me, and Livia moaned in reply, long and low as she, too, quivered before pulling me down atop her and placing her head against mine.

When nature took its course and my hardness subsided, I slid out and lay beside her there on the couch where we held each other as we caught our breath. Her hands held my left arm as she leaned her head against me and I draped my arm across her, tucked in just below her soft breasts. It was wonderful, knowing that I had a chance to be with her, over and over, potentially—and hopefully!—for the rest of our lives.

In barely a whisper, she asked, "Ian, do you want this to work as much as I do?"

I leaned down and kissed her beautiful hair. "I was just thinking that, how much I want this to be forever, so, yes, every bit as much. In fact...if you really want to take up Nessa's offer and move out to that wide prairie, where the Buffaloes hold wacky festivals and those deer and antelope hold play dates, I'll be there with you every step, all the way."

She raised up and looked at me in surprise. "Ian, you'd do that for me?"

"Oh, I'd try to talk you out of it first, but if that's what you really and truly wanted, then yes."

She was grinning broadly. "I love you even more, knowing that you love me that much. And as for moving out there, it's a quaint little place with some good points...but I'd go stir crazy in no time. I'm all for staying and doing our playing, lots and lots of playing, right here."

She kissed me and then jumped up, running off with her thighs clamped together to the bathroom to clean up, with me enjoying every second of watching her go, her beautiful chestnut hair bobbing and that incredibly cute, bare backside, thrilling me, until she was out the door and heading toward the bathroom.

I sighed in great contentment when I heard the bathroom door down the hall close, and I laced my fingers behind my head, closed my eyes, and smiled. Yes, I'd stay right here to do my play, forever and always, with my dear Livia, the woman who'd changed my life, making me a better person, and the woman I would always love.

The End

_______________________

Note: Thanks for reading, and for any feedback in the form of votes, favorites, or comments. This story takes place in my "Home on the Range" series. If you'd like to read about Alan and Nessa's initial meetings, please see "Where the Buffalo Roam." Thanks!

The Game and the NJ-NY Women's Forum as presented in this story are fictional and any resemblance of either to any such real organization is entirely coincidental.

1...5678910