All Comments on 'Where The Heart Is'

by JamieHunter326

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're back already! What a nice holiday surprise :)

I really liked it, what a nice story. I will say that the main conflict - her telling Rachel after sleeping with Thea - felt somewhat forced (and Thea's reaction maybe too forgiving?). Other than that Liv growing to like Thea was very well done, though, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I keep in on waiting

Thank you for this sweet story.. Love it.. ❤️ And just in time for the holidays..🎄🎄 Hope we cud read more of your wonderful stories..

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!! 🎄☃️❄️🎉

Always keep safe..

Im a fan = islandph_girl 🌴

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for this holiday treat. It's a cute story, a good read. You've captured a typical Filipina woman so well, which is a rarity here. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Maligayang pasko

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Never crap on your own doorstep...

...or words to that effect. A delightful holiday look at what can happen when tangled relationships between flat-mates can go wrong (or right). Stories like this make logging in to Lit worthwhile. Five stars.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago

Totally enjoyed it. I love me a happy ending.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Quite good; very nice read, and so on par with your other work. Not the same, but just as interesting, complicated, intense, erotic with well developed characters. More. Really love your writing.

jasronjasronover 3 years ago
You amazed me.

I guess you have really talked to a Filipino. You described so well how a Filipina looks like. And I love how Liv wanted to spend the New Year Eve with Thea. Typical way of doing it the Filipino way. Five stars for you. Keep it up!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

I loved how this story worked out. Everyone ends up with the one for then. Great job.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Perfect ! 😍😍

JamieHunter326JamieHunter326over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you so much for all your comments and feedback! No words can express just how much I truly value them.

Writing this had been my last-minute Christmas gift for myself, and I'm so, so glad (and lucky) I got to share it with all of you before the year ends. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year (Maligayang Pasko at manigong Bagong Taon)!

PS.

For the first commenter- I agree, and I'm hoping to rectify that upon editing. And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Views and favorites

If an author gets 2 favorites per one thousand views, it’s quite an achievement. I know it’s early and the favorite:1000 views ratio usually drops with time, but you have 5 favorites per thousand views. Congrats.

I found the protagonist just a bit hard to like, but her issues were part of why the story was so good.

5*

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Wonderful read, quite touching. You are able to make characters that are very human in their mistakes as well as the efforts to make up for their short comings.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

BlueGriffinBlueGriffinover 3 years ago

I have to say, I really liked the social dynamic between these four. It felt very natural and believable. And the flow of the story, from her crush on one roommate to her stronger feelings for the other, was very well paced.

lonecrowlonecrowabout 3 years ago

This is your best work yet. It just needs a little proof reading, otherwise perfect.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 3 years ago

Bad roommates. Rachel and Chris both knew about Liv's crush but neither one of them spoke to her and explain Rachel isn't gay nor is interested. Why let Liv continue where there is no hope?

I do agree Thea did relent too easily. Maybe could've drawn that out some before forgiving.

Was slightly unhappy with the repeated word "cunt". Seems too harsh for a story like this.

Great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's almost 🎄 and it's probably my 3rd time reading this... And still luv it ..hope to see more of ur work.. and let's say it would be ur Christmas gift to us ..how about that😉☺️

Be waiting.... Maligayang Pasko 🎄💕

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

I agree that the protagonist was hard to like. I also think Rachel were unkind by not letting Liv know her crush was hopeless. Chris was completely oblivious, but we can’t blame him for anything. My favorite character was Thea, who was very put together and knew what she wanted. Wished she would have let Liv stew a little longer, considering what she did was super selfish.

AshqueenAshqueenover 1 year ago

Please please continue writing.

You are brilliant

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Another good story, hope you continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieHunter326@JamieHunter326
I'm a writer who would definitely appreciate any and all feedback. Stories: Jamie & Shaie -Unbidden -Unbidden Pt. 2 -Unbidden Pt. 3 -Untethered Pt. 1 -Untethered Pt. 2 -Untethered Pt. 3 -Undaunted Waiting To Happen