All Comments on 'Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 10'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a jerk

I probably would've cried, and not out of joy.

MbeseMbesealmost 8 years ago
Why why why

Is it over?? Noooo, I love this story!!!!! 💔

keyhole123keyhole123almost 8 years ago
Love

Loved this story sad it's over a chapter on there wedding would of been nice

canndcanndalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much. I think taron's proposal was a good fit bc it had shades of the dynamic they had before the got together. I'm glad kev seemed to let go of the guilt which stopped him from fully participating in sex with taron. Taron took a huge risk playing out there same scene as in the shower for 'the event'. Kev could have freaked. I'd have liked to have known how taron's parents reacted. I'd have loved to see mom's face!

One thing I think was missing was to explain why will made the rules to allow a placement change for interclass couples and reveal how this relationship furthers the initiative. Is It only that it adds one more interclass couple? What else is being done to further the cause? Will there be events that include Natals and elites and make them interact? The initiative is an important part of the story, but there is no real mention of plans to implement it. With the president's daughter being with a natal the issue will come up. Unlike will, ken has no elite characteristics. Will there be a story to show the progress made on lunaris eventually?

Anyway, great story! I'm glad they prevailed. It is funny that ken played his bro so well. The guys should bust that hypocritical alayna who ripped into kev and taron for keeping secrets about their relationship and then secretly dated ken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nooooooo!!!

Omg, I can't believe it's over already! So happy for them, you're an amazing writer, capturing every emotion and feeling perfectly, please don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for a great story

I enjoy your stories so much, love the way you bring the members to life. Thank you sharing your talent with us here. I look forward to your next series.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's note and Thanks

Did you guys like that proposal. It wasn't planned and when I was writing it popped into my head and I couldn't help but include it into the story. It kinda shows the relationship that Kev and Taron share doesn't it? Haha. I love bickering couples, always had always will.

As for how everything would change because of this, I think that would be left to the sequel, if I ever decide to write it. But yes, if I do write it, it will focus a lot about how this changed society. Maybe even migration back to Earth.

Again, thanks so much to everyone who read this from start to finish. Really, an author is nothing without readers so I really can only say thank you. I will be writing a new story soon, although who knows how long that would take to be completed. Hopefully, it won't be a year this time. *smiles sheepishly*

Till next time.

Musicfreak out.

judojonjudojonalmost 8 years ago

Very nice waited till i read the whole story to chime in and really liked it good job.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I was left with mixed feelings. Like cannd, I wanted to know what Taron's parents thought of the relationship. And I didn't understand why Alena and Ken kept their relationship a secret. Everyone saw how much Kevin struggled with the natal-elite thing. Knowing that his brother and best friend were also attempting a relationship would've given him some much-needed support (not to mention he and Taron wouldn't have been the only visible "initiative" example).

As for the marriage proposal, I thought Taron was a tad sadistic at the start. Their relationship is SO new, and has been through so much upheaval. Plus, Taron knows how sensitive Kev is, and how close they came to losing each other. Kev was genuinely scared! Yeah, he accepted, but it could have ended in a fight.

If you do write a sequel, I hope the married guys from section 76 come visit. They're fun.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Sigh

I miss them already 💔

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's note 2.0

Yeah I know how some of you may feel like a lot left to be desired. Once again, probably why is because I wrote this like a movie, and it's story focused on Taron and Kev, which is why I ghosted over Ken and Alena's secret relationship. If you read the scenes with Alena and Ken back, you'll probably see the slight flirty/dating tendencies that they had. As for why they kept it a secret, it's once again Will's fault. Alena doesn't just want Will to know as of yet, which is why they decided to reveal their relationship only after Taron and Kev, because Will was preoccupied with them.

Also for Taron's parents, I didn't include them because I don't think they were very much on talking term with Taron at the time of this chapter. Taron was still pretty peeved with his folks. That's not to say that they won't ever start to accept Kev, but just not at the time of this chapter.

The sequel would probably be Taron and Kev's child. You can be assured that Hank and Max would be a part of that.

BelieveNKBelieveNKalmost 8 years ago
WOWWWWW

I just have to comment. I love it. plzzzzzzz start another story plzzzzzz #pouting#

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it. I'm bummed that it's the end.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
Love HEA Endings (:

Great to see the two are happily in love and on their way to becoming husbands! Taron's proposal was appropriate since they have that relationship where each will say something that will make the other believe something is seriously wrong, like wanting to break up! I didn't need to know nor do I care that Ken and Alena are dating (seemed like a given) nor what Taron's parents now think about their son building a life with Kevin. As Alena has told Kevin, what do you care what others think? I would assume that if they want to be in Taron's life, they will get over what Kevin does for a living and love him as they had liked him when they thought he was an Elite. OR maybe the relationship between parents and son never worked out but who cares? They aren't the focus of the story!

Anywhore, fantastic work as usual @musicfreak! Do you plan to ever turn the stories into books? I would definitely buy because you are a fantastic storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for posting! Will continue reading more of ur stories.

Nate1980Nate1980about 7 years ago
Continue the story!

Maybe Will & Thane have a son, Kev and Taron have a son, who get together. Maybe Earth starts to become habitable again?

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Nate1980

I plan to eventually write a sequel for this which will in fact be involve Taron and Kevin's son, though probably not Will and Thane's. Doesn't mean they won't be in the story though. And yes, the story would probably be further in the future with the possibility of returning to Earth.

However, with that said, right now I'm concentrating more on my '...right?' Series so I don't really know when I'll be stepping back to this one.

Hotblooded1Hotblooded1about 7 years ago

"Right" chapter one is the first of your work I have read, I immediately favorited you as one of my favorite authors. Since you published "Right" chapter one I have followed it daily and during that time I have read all of the works you have published here on Literotica. I just finished and I find myself eagerly anticipating what happens next between Brad and Evan. Keep up the great stories, I love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another good job.

Just finished 'It's too Cliche'...Right', went back to read this, and I am so pleased with your writing. A sequel of some kind would be good. Keep up the great work . Thank you for such a good story .

LLAPLLAPabout 7 years ago
Still loving it!

Wonderful story every time I read it. And I forgot about Ken's secret again haha

Now I read that you're planning on expanding this universe in the future. That's wonderful. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!!!

One of my favourites!!! Keep up the good work:)

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it you are the best

I wasn't quite sure where it was going a few times, and that's good, not predictable and boring, loved the way they fought a whole host of demons both internally and from others, finding their own love, their style... brilliant.

Simply hooked on your fantastic writing and characters you share with us, thank you and can't wait till the next one, have a fantastic day, I will now :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 1 year ago

Well I must say it was a keeper. It keeps you going and in the end thinking there needs to be them together, so that was the end. It took me a while to read but I loved reading it. Thank you for entertaining us the readers with a glorious story. I am glad there was more to the story of lunaris and it brings out 2 couples for it. Thanks again author!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yay, I loved it! Now we just neef Ken & Alena's story. Great job, Thanks! 🥰🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous