Where the Sexy Things Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz blushed. "You're only supposed to turn on the guys Mads, not me!"

"Hey, just spittin' facts here." said Maddy.

Lizzie looked back at the mason jar by the brush still nearly full of pink mystery juice. "Sooo... What exactly is that stuff, Maddy?"

Maddy walked over to retrieve it, along with the tote bag. "It's like some kind of monster mash viagra... Turns those creatures into total fuck machines."

Liz squinted her eyebrows. "Mads, just how many of these things have you fucked?"

"A lot, okay?" Maddy smiled, stifling a laugh. She pulled a towel out of the bag to wipe off the monster muck that was coating her inner thighs. "I lost count after the first twenty."

"Geez, girl. You're just nature's local cumdumster down here, huh?" said Liz. Mads snorted and punched her friend in the shoulder. Lizzie looked back at the jar. "So... Where do you get it from?"

Maddy's eyes lit up. "Follow me! I'll show you." She ran off once again, and Liz trailed shortly behind her. "Oh boy, here we go again." Lizzie muttered, "This is what I get for asking." All this time, Mads had been bouncing and parading through the forest completely nude while Liz still kept on her matching aqua colored nightgown and boy shorts.

They followed the brook deeper into the forest. The summer air grew more humid as they descended. Judging by their surroundings, they appeared to be entering a marsh. Large paw prints and luminous puddles littered the malleable ground below their feet. The trees towered high above them, with branches bearing what appeared to be clusters of huge veiny grapes. A glow enveloped them all, illuminating the forest with a soft hazy light. Gigantic pink flower buds sprouting from the ground closed themselves up all around Madeline and Lizzie. It was nearly as breathtaking as the moonlit pond where Madeline took her clothes off.

"That sex molasses stuff comes from these things." Maddy motioned. "I've watched them. These flowers bloom, and those big guys come down here and fuck them. Kinda hot. I think their cum is like some kind of pollinator for the flowers."

"So when you rub that stuff on yourself," Liz said, figuring it out, "Those things mistake you for one of these flowers."

"Yeah, basically." Maddy confirmed. "You like oral sex right?"

The question caught Lizzie off guard. "Uh, yeah. Why? You offering?" She clearly intended that question to be taken as a joke, but all things considered, Liz was starting to question what exactly was off the table for Maddy when it came to her sexual interests.

"Well, you're gonna love this." Maddy said. She rummaged through the tote once more and retrieved a slingshot. Her eyes began surveying the branches above in search of something. "Follow me, I'm going to find us the best one." Maddy informed, as if that was all Liz needed to go off of. As they treaded through the marsh, Lizzie briefly imagined her friend's body colored with tribal war paint, a native guide for this strange and foreign land.

Finally, Maddy's eyes settled on a bulbous glowing sac hanging from the base of a branch of one of the largest trees in the marsh. The luminous globe was far larger in size than either Maddy or Liz. Maddy's eyes followed its hypothetical drop to a broad, stout branch just below it, which narrowed to a singular point just above one of the large flowers.

"Perfect!" Maddy scanned the ground in search of a projectile. "Hand me that rock over there Liz."

Liz picked it up and passed it to Maddy, their naked sharpshooter.

She aimed at their prize with an eye closed for precision and struck the stem suspending the fleshy ball. It collided with the base of the broad branch underneath and ruptured at the point of contact. A pulpy liquid began to flow from its puncture, trailing down to the tip of the branch and drizzling onto the sleeping flower bud below.

A long, spindly tongue peeked through the petals above, then two, then three, all lapping up the glowing nectar raining down on them. Slowly, the petals parted outward, exposing nearly a dozen tongues emerging from a maw seated at the center of the plant. They writhed and waved, all eager for their turn to feed. The inside of the giant flower petals were all moist with the same pink slime from Maddy's jar, only here it looked wetter, fresher. The smell was sweet and fruity.

"Oh Liz, you have GOT to give this a try! You are never going to miss Ty again after these things have worked their magic on you." Madeline insisted. She slid off her flip-flops and lifted a foot onto one of the large petals, offering a hand to Liz.

"Maddy, seriously?! You are not fucking a plant!" Liz exclaimed humorously.

"I dunno... What those tongues do are telling me otherwise!" Maddy smiled.

Her hand still extended invitingly. "You're missing out!"

"Madeline! I am not fucking a plant!" Lizzie laughed.

"Okaaaaaaay," Maddy teased, "If you need me, I'll just be up here getting my pussy eaten out by my little fuck buddies." She walked up onto the flower and greeted the mess of swaying appendages. Parting them around her, she stood so the trickle of juice hit her in the face and ran down her body. The slender tongues caressed her, licking the coveted sap from her bare skin.

Liz watched with hesitant fascination. The tentacles were much less intimidating than the colossal brute that had railed her friend earlier that night. The act almost resembled taking a shower, but instead of getting cleaned up, Madeline was only getting dirtier and stickier. In either case though, she seemed to be getting wet. Very wet indeed.

Madeline stood on her tiptoes and raised a pair of cupped hands above, filling them with as much of the nectar as they could hold. She brought them down and splashed her vulva with it. A couple of tongues felt their way down to her pussy to explore, massaging her labia and clitoris.

"Oh yeah." Madeline breathed, closing her eyes, "Right there... Just like that..." One of the tongues began to slither into her pussy, and she gasped in response. "Ohhhhhh yes, keep going!" She coached. "Keep going keep going keep going."

Suddenly, Maddy heard a wet smack and Lizzie yelled. She looked up to see that her poor friend had been pelted by a huge glow-fruit that had fallen from above and struck her on impact. It was almost the size of a beach ball. Lizzie pulled the giant grape from her head like an upside-down fish bowl.

"AHH!" Liz yelled. She just stood there, frozen, mouth agape in shock. Her spiraled blonde hair and nightgown were drenched in the luminous goo. She dropped the bruised produce on the ground.

Maddy laughed. "Oh my! How are you ever going to get all of that nasty gunk off of you?" She teased, eyes glancing at the tentacles. "If only you had some friends who could help!"

Elizabeth stared down at herself. She was dripping wet. She looked back up at Maddy, who was still watching her with a smile.

"Fuck it, I'm coming up." Lizzie announced as she peeled off her sopping nightie and dropped it at her feet. Maddy cheered excitedly. "Bring it with you!" She said. "You might wanna lose the sandals though."

Liz hesitantly approached the large plant. Maddy walked over to meet her, tentacles trailing behind as closely as they could until she was out of reach. She extended a hand once again, and Liz grabbed ahold to lift herself onto the large moistened petal. She kicked off her flip-flops and stepped aboard, finding her footing on the slippery petal with her bare feet.

"Don't leave me up here, okay?" Elizabeth asked, entrusting Madeline. "Those things freak me out."

"I won't." Maddy promised. "But after you get to know each other, I think you'll change your mind." She guided Liz over to the swaying vines, which had returned to lapping up the little stream.

"Let's get you lubed up for them first. Close your eyes." Maddy instructed, and Lizzie complied. She took the nightgown from Lizzie's hand and wrung it out above her head. The radiant juices ran down Lizzie's face and hair, then her neck and the contour of her breasts. She looked stunning, glowing like a resident fairy of the marshland.

Maddy circled around Liz, admiring her body as she went. Her figure was so taut and toned. The boys were unlucky not to have her. From behind, Madeline slowly wrapped her arms around her friend. She rubbed her palms and fingers down Lizzie's chest, directing the flow of nectar further down her body. Maddy's hands descended, lathering Lizzie up as she went. Slowly her hands trailed further, over Lizzie's naval and down her hips.

Eyes still closed, Lizzie had gotten so lost in the sensuality of Madeline's touch that the eroticism of it all had snuck up on her. Maddy had always been a very affectionate friend, but they had always been just that. Friends. Their physical contact had never suggested sexual interest before. Did Maddy feel attracted to her? Did she feel attracted to Maddy? Elizabeth hadn't realized until Madeline's fingers were dipping in underneath the hem of her underwear how much her nipples had tightened up. She wondered if Maddy had noticed. Madeline was practically on her "sex mound" when her fingers finally stalled.

She traced her fingers along Lizzie's hips out to their sides and hooked two thumbs into her panties. Elizabeth felt Madeline's voice breathe onto her left ear. "I'm going to take these off, okay?"

Liz nodded gently in acknowledgment. She bent down and slowly pulled Lizzie's boy shorts past the curve of her butt and down her legs. Maddy stared, feeling naughty -- a little guilty even -- at the thought of Liz being unaware of her gaze.

"You're still working out these days." Maddy observed.

"What gave it away?" Lizzie fished, knowing why her friend had asked.

"Oh nothing." Maddy teased. "But god, keep it up." She flung Lizzie's panties over the flower petal near her idle flip-flops.

"I think you're ready." Maddy stated.

Liz didn't respond. She still hadn't opened her eyes.

Madeline came in closer. "You ready?" She asked, her voice returning to a whisper. Liz finally nodded, but didn't say anything. They stood there a moment longer.

"You want me to guide you forward?" Madeline suggested to her voluntarily blind and mute friend. Lizzie nodded once more.

"Just promise me you won't leave." Lizzie pleaded.

"I promise." assured Maddy. She gently guided her friend forward, her hands cupping Lizzie's waist. The feelers still swayed together like strands of seaweed, preoccupied with the nurturing branch above them. As Liz and Mads neared, the tentacles slowly reached out one by one to investigate the new subject in their midst. Upon detecting that Lizzie's body was coated with the same beloved nectar, they began lapping at her skin.

"That tickles!" she said, giggling. They continued exploring her body, a couple of them venturing lower to her groin area. Liz breathed in deeply. The soft, wet touch they provided was a sensation that had been absent for far too long in her life. She gasped as they brushed and licked her vulva. She imagined Tyrus burying his face deep between her legs, just as he had many times before.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." She moaned.

"Like it?" Maddy asked. Liz gave an enthusiastic nod.

"I'm gonna let go now, alright? But I'll be right here next to you." said Maddy.

Liz opened her eyes and was almost surprised to be reminded that it was not indeed Tyrus who was servicing her lady parts. Maddy stood next to her, directly underneath the trickle to soak up again and attract some thirsty tentacles for herself. She splashed a handful of juice onto Liz, aiming for her private area. Liz watched Madeline lather herself up with the nectar once again. She rubbed her breasts and pussy, and then reached back and rubbed some onto her asshole. The tentacles began pleasuring her. A couple on her bosom licking her breasts and nipples, a couple working her pussy, and one behind her squeezing in between her buttocks. Maddy moaned deeply in delight.

"Oh Lizzie, what man could do this for you?" She laughed. She almost couldn't finish her sentence as she continued succumbing to her senses.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck." She trailed as her face contorted with aroused enjoyment.

But Elizabeth had stopped paying attention, indulging in her own pleasure. She was laying down now on the petal, massaging her clitoris and labia while a harem of tentacles continued with their feast on her juicy body.

She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of the tongue that was deep inside of her and rubbing her vaginal walls. Her imagination turned from Tyrus, who she decided she ought to leave out of her fantasy world from now on, and instead imagined Samuel, a boy in college she had crushed on for awhile now. She didn't know if he liked her in the real world, but he did for sure in here. And he had some insane oral skills.

"Oh Sam..." She pretended, "You're so amazing." Her middle and index fingers squeezed and rubbed her clit vigorously as an imaginary Samuel worshiped her body. The slithery appendage eventually departed her opening, returning to licking her labia. She took her fingers and slowly slid them in and out of her vagina, imagining Samuel's dick as her penetration. The meandering tongue slowly worked its way up to her clitoris now and she began thrusting faster with her fingers.

"Oh Sam! You're SO hard!" She cried with vigorous thrusts, "It's making me sooooo wet!" Her breathing quickened. She jammed her fingers up as far as they could go. "I'm yours! I'm yours!!" She squeaked. "Take me! I want to be your precious little bitch!!" Lizzie cried urgently. Her legs folded, knees up to her bosom as her toes curled and she reached her climax. "Mark me with your seed! Make me yours! Cum inside me Samuel!" She pleaded, then lost her voice entirely as she began to enter the throes of orgasm with her imaginary lover.

Her entire body jolted to the slow, violent rhythm of her sexual release. With fingers lodged up her pussy, she pretended Samuel was ejaculating inside of her. There he was, him in her imagination, and his throbbing penis up to the hilt in her tight little pussy, erupting with semen right up against her cervix. With elated breath, her left arm clutched at empty air to hold him as the subsiding pleasure slowly released her from its grasp.

She laid there on the plant leaves, a naked, sweaty, satisfied mess, her body spent at her own hands and the thirsty little vines she had befriended.

"Damn, Sammy has got himself a high bar to clear." Madeline chuckled.

Lizzie's eyes shot open. Madeline was sitting next to her, knees bent and her butt on her heels. A wave of embarrassment rushed over Lizzie at the sudden realization that Maddy likely heard all of the sweet nothings she had been uttering during her self-love session.

"Oh my god." Lizzie whined, covering her face. "I can't believe this..."

"Liz, it's good! It was honestly really hot. I had no idea you had a thing for Sam." Maddy said, then admitted, "Full disclosure right now--please don't freak out--but I played with myself while I watched you get your rocks off. I was having fun pretending with you that Sam was really taking you to poundtown."

"Madeline!" Lizzie exclaimed playfully and smacked her on the knee.

"What?? How could I not! You were so into it, fucking HOT!" Maddy said again. It was amusing -- almost semi-annoying -- how interested Maddy had always been in Lizzie's sex life. "How many inches do you think he's packing?? Full hard-on, not soft or chub."

"MADELINE!" Liz chortled.

It was getting late. The girls slipped on their flip-flops, gathered up their things into Maddy's tote bag, and headed back, wading through the marsh. They both dried off with some towels, but beads of sweat still ran down their naked bodies in the muggy marsh air. They had been down here in the forest for two, maybe close to three hours. If they headed back home now, they could get back to Madeline's house and still get half a night's sleep without her parents being suspicious that they had even left.

"Y'know..." Maddy started as they walked up the incline, "Don't tell him I told you this, but I really do think he might like you."

"Who?" Liz asked "Sam?"

"Yeah," Maddy added. "He's asked me about you before and I've caught him stealing glances at you a couple times when you weren't looking."

Lizzie's heart fluttered. Samuel was really cute. Green eyes, brown hair, tall and slender. He wasn't athletic like Tyrus, but Liz didn't really mind.

"He's just shy." Madeline stated.

"Kinda like me, I guess." Elizabeth said.

"Yeah." Maddy said. "If there's really something between you two though, one of you gotta make the first move... Nothing's gonna happen if neither of you do anything."

"Ugh, I know." Lizzie admitted.

"I get that you're still a little gun shy from Tyrus. It's okay." Maddy empathized. "You got me though, I can be your wing girl if you like."

"Thanks Mads." The girls walked a little further up the shallow incline heading out of the marsh.

Maddy turned to Liz with a smirk and broke the silence that had just barely been forming.

"You think he'd dom you hard like how you imagined in your ladyboner fantasy?"

"MADELINE!!!"

The air fell silent again. The girls had climbed out of the marsh and were backtracking to the pond, following the grassy path Madeline had led them down. They could hear the rustling of grass growing behind them on their leisured trip home. Maddy and Liz turned to see a pair of large black eyes examining them.

"AH!" Liz let out. It halted before the girls. The creature's body was green and long like a caterpillar's, carried by dozens of legs. The top of its body was adorned with dull, short pink horns at a consistent interval.

"Oh my god!" Maddy exclaimed in recognition, "Benny!!" She ran to embrace the creature's head, wrapping as much of her arms around it as she could. The mammoth blinked at her in response. "I was wondering what had happened to you! It's been, what? Like a year?" Madeline asked as if the fuzzy acquaintance would answer. Benny rumbled softly.

Liz gawked at her friend hugging the humongous caterpillar. "You going to introduce your friend, Mads?"

"I had no idea we were going to run into this guy Liz! I've only seen him once before!" Maddy said enthusiastically. "Do you know what this means?"

Liz waited with raised eyebrows, not even bothering to ask.

"We can get one last ride in for the night." Maddy said with a suggestive naughtiness.

Liz had seen enough from this night to know where this was going, but still asked for clarification, perhaps for the sake of humor. "You talking about a 'ride' ride, or a 'ride this dick cowgirl' ride?"

"Both." said Maddy. That was not a reply Liz was expecting.

"Don't we need to be heading home though Maddy?" Liz asked.

"Indeed we do. Lucky for us, Benny is going to help us kill two birds with one stone." Maddy revealed.

"How exactly does he plan on doing that?" Liz prodded curiously.

"He's headed in the same direction as we are. Trust me. Benny is going to get us back to my house while we're getting our rocks off!"

As had happened earlier that night, Maddy withdrew her jar of "monster mash" from her tote. She unscrewed the lid and started prepping her nether regions. Liz, tired from the night, wondered if she could muster the energy for another round of what was about to ensue, whatever form it was about to take. Her fun in the marshes urged her to take whatever involvement she might be offered, however.

"Take some." Maddy advised, handing out a handful of pink goo in her direction. "Rub it onto your pussy and lemme know if you need more."

Liz took the slime and heeded Maddy's instructions. The slime felt warm and tingly on her skin as she rubbed it on, especially the nearer it was to her vulva. "Okay... So let me guess. This thing is going to fuck us? Are we going to get fucked at the same time??"