Where the Sexy Things Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy slung her tote from one of Benny's protruding horns and was already lifting a leg up to straddle the gentle giant. "Yes... No--We're going to do most of the fucking this time." She turned to look at Liz. "But believe me, you're going to want a cigarette after this one."

"I don't smoke." Elizabeth laughed.

"Well, you might start after we're done here." Maddy joked. She reached an arm out for Lizzie to grab onto. Liz grabbed, and hoisted herself onto the giant caterpillar. "Try to keep your hands on him. It'll help you keep your balance."

They straddled Benny, each behind one of his horns, Maddy sitting in front. She patted him on the side followed by a vigorous rub. "Full steam ahead buddy!" She declared. Benny resumed his gentle trot, through the brush ahead.

"You've got enough juices on you?" Maddy checked.

"Yeah." Liz confirmed.

"Okay." Maddy continued. "Start grinding on him, like this." She demonstrated, rocking her hips back and forth on Benny's back. Liz knew Maddy was doing, but from behind, all Lizzie could see was her friend's massive ass.

Liz followed. Benny's back felt smooth, and his horns were perfect for pussy grinding, but as Liz rubbed and pressed herself onto him, the slime she had coated her vagina with triggered a response in their long bodied steed and she was soon introduced to new additional sensations. A wave of vibrations pulsated through Benny's body, up his spine, and small bumps began to raise and diminish along his back, up against her pussy.

"Holy shit, what is that?!" Liz exclaimed in realization.

"I know, right?? It feels incredible." Maddy conceded. "The more you grind, the harder his little bumps get."

Madeline withdrew her jar from the tote again and took another dollop of goo. Liz watched as Maddy held herself up with one hand and lubed up her pussy again, then she lowered herself onto the horn, penetrating her vagina.

"Fuck!" She whispered.

The firm pink horns protruding from Benny's back along his spine, Liz noticed, may have well been dildos, their tips round and dulled. Most stood no taller than half a foot.

"Lemme try." Liz said, requesting some goo for herself. The lid came off again, and Maddy passed a generous helping to her friend behind. Liz rubbed a little more onto herself, but coated the rest onto the small phallic horn sat in front of her by stroking it. She wondered if Benny had any nerve endings in these little members of his or not. He seemed indifferent to the attention she was giving it.

She raised and slowly lowered herself onto the phallic member. As she took it into herself, she gasped in response to the sensation. Fully inserted, Liz could still reach Benny's smooth bumpy skin with her clitoris, much to her delight.

They continued rocking back and forth, as the beautiful forest scenery slowly crept by around them. Moans of pleasure escaped their lips occasionally, some soft, some loud. Most of them from Madeline. Liz wasn't sure what Maddy was looking at, but she was focused on Maddy's body. It was arousing to watch her naked friend hump and grind along with her. Having demolished several barriers in their friendship over the course of one night, getting off to your friend while she herself got off didn't feel so wrong or extreme. It felt as if they were having a threesome with a third ambiguous participant. Benny seemed innocently unfazed however, his bobbing gait pressing forward, and in the direction of Maddy's house, Lizzie trusted.

"It's like we're riding one of those horse carousels from when we were kids." Lizzie spoke through increasingly labored breaths.

Maddy laughed, "Yeah! But now we're riding the adult version."

"You think we could convince Ellie to 'ride' him with us?" Lizzie pondered.

"I think we could convince the entire sorority to ride him with us." Maddy joked. Her voice began to quiver. "Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum."

"Wait!" Liz said, "I wanna cum with you!"

"Yeah?" Maddy said, turning her head. The idea was exciting to her. She was surprised it came to Lizzie before herself.

"Hold my hand." She dismounted her firm pink rod to pivot around and face Lizzie. Maddy sat, backside leaned up against her dismounted horn, and watched Liz pleasure herself. Maddy rubbed her clitoris slowly with small circular motions, attempting to suspend her impending climax but not lose it either.

"You wanna try and cum at the same time?" asked Maddy.

"Yeah." Liz said, their eyes observing each others bodies.

"You getting close?" Maddy checked, patting her own clit with her fingers.

"Almost... Not quite there yet." Liz looked Madeline in the eyes, rising and falling on the horn. Their communication felt intimate. Sharing their masturbation together nearly felt as though in some disconnected way they were having sex with each other.

"Might need some help." Liz suggested.

"How so?" Maddy inquired. She wondered with nervous excitement if Elizabeth might be hinting at having actual sex.

"I dunno... I just need a push forward." Liz searched. "Maybe talk with me about Sammy."

"Okay," Madeline discarded her brief lesbian anticipations. "You want me to talk dirty about him with you?"

"Yeah!" Liz said. "That'd work!"

"Okay..." Madeline started, sliding her body up closer to Lizzie's. "So you're riding Sammy cowgirl. Got it?"

"Uh-huh." Liz confirmed, shutting her eyes.

"And he is just, like, balls deep in you girl." Maddy narrated.

"Oooooooh." Liz rumpled her brows. She took the horn into her pussy down to the base.

Maddy lowered her voice and leaned in closer, their bodies practically pressing now. "And he grabs himself a handful of this tight fucking ass right here." Madeline said as she reached her left hand around to vigorously squeeze Lizzy's butt.

"Ahhh..." Lizzie breathed.

Maddy pressed her forehead onto Lizzie's. Her voice became a seductive whisper. "And he tells you to go faster. He wants more of you."

Lizzie quickened her pace on the horn, her imagination written on her face. Maddy rose and fell in sync with her, one hand drifting down to her clitoris, the other holding Lizzie's backside.

"He cries your name as you make love," Maddy's voice breathy and sultry, "He can't say it enough... and he never will, because he's under your spell. Liz... Lizzie... Elizabeth."

Elizabeth moaned. "Oh Samuel..."

"And while you're riding him, he reaches in to kiss you, just like this." Maddy, just inches away, pressed her lips onto Lizzie's. Elizabeth's lips requited and they continued on. Maddy gently nibbled on Lizzie's lower lip and pulled it with her as she withdrew briefly, then she returned, kissing Liz more fervently and tilting her head to get a better angle.

"Your body is his world, Lizzie. He is absolutely intoxicated by you." Maddy fawned as she ran her hand up Lizzie's spine. "Show his cock what it feels like when a pussy leads the way. Rock his world."

"Mmmmmmm..." Lizzie hummed. Her body rose and fell, taking the horn back into her again and again with every plummet. Maddy's kisses parted from Lizzie's lips and scattered down along her neck, her breasts, her nipples, and her tummy.

"Fuck him Lizzie! Fuck him!" Maddy cried.

As they pushed themselves closer to the edge, their breathing grew heavy. Maddy could feel Lizzie's heartbeat pounding away, her imagination fervently chasing Samuel's body. Liz looked like she was on the brink. Maddy rubbed her clit fervently, racing to catch up to her.

"You gonna cum??" asked Maddy with a shaky voice.

"Yeah!" Lizzie's response nearly a yelp.

Lizzie's movements became erratic. She began letting out short, stifled screams. Madeline rocked her clit vigorously a few last times until she finally felt herself push just past her threshold, knowing now she was right behind Lizzie.

"Gahhh!" Maddy screamed.

As both of them crossed the point of no return, Maddy withdrew her hand to fully embrace Liz with both arms tight around her. She wanted to feel her friend's orgasm as much as her own. They grabbed ahold of each other, as if a violent storm threatened to tear them apart. They screamed into each other, letting out a shared uncontainable pleasure. Lizzie's hand ran along the back of Maddy's scalp. Their voices now speaking the primal language of sex and passion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lizzie wailed. Even as Maddy's orgasm was tapering off, Lizzie was still riding the peak of hers. She looked radiant, like a rare flower blooming and displaying its full beauty for these few fleeting moments.

Maddy kissed and caressed Lizzie's nipples. "Mm, mm, mm." Elizabeth's body still spasmed, lost to her own pleasure. "Just take it all in, Lizzie." Maddy encouraged, "Let it fill your entire body like Samuel filling your entire pussy with his cock."

"Ahhhh!!" Liz cried.

Back at the pond, Benny nibbled on the vegetation clinging to his favorite tree. Water splashed and flowed as Elizabeth and Madeline washed up in the pond from the night's naughty escapade. Lizzie sat, the water right up to her chin. The crisp water was a refreshing contrast to the muggy summer air above.

"Well Mads," Lizzie began, "This has been quite a night."

"Told ya it'd be awesome." Maddy touted. "You enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah." Liz hesitantly admitted, "It was pretty awesome."

"Come back with me again." Maddy offered, "I wanna get you practiced up enough that you're ready to take on one of those big fuck-machine monsters!"

"Nuh-uh!" Liz replied. "Not happening! Those things are scary."

"Just pretend it's Samuel fucking you!" Maddy laughed.

"MADELINE!" Lizzie exclaimed, splashing a wave in her face. Maddy splashed back in return. They continued with this playful exchange awhile longer.

After drying off, the girls got dressed. Having rinsed Lizzie's sex-fruit-juice drenched nightgown off under the waterfall, it still wasn't dry enough. Lizzie walked back simply in her flip-flops and panties.

They crossed Madeline's back yard. Every window was dark now. They quietly crept in through the window and collapsed into bed. Exhausted, the girls fell asleep quickly. That night, Liz had nice, naughty dreams about Samuel. She smiled in her sleep as she did.

Before they knew it, it was Monday again. Maddy drove them in to school and parked. The weekend flew by, just as it always did, but it was different this time. Elizabeth felt new and refreshed. She stepped out of Maddy's car and her heart skipped a beat as she turned to see Samuel walking down the sidewalk from out of her peripheral vision.

"Oh! Hey Sam!" She said with a smile, trying to mask her surprise.

"Hey Lizzie!" Samuel greeted, "What did you get up to this weekend?"