Where the Werewolves Are

Story Info
A young man learns where the werewolves are.
14k words
4.29
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the Werewolves Are V 1

Lee gradually began to regain his senses and woke into a world of a skull splitting headache. His mind felt like it had been stuffed with cotton and he found it hard to think. The last thing he remembered was running headlong through forest but from what he couldn't recall immediately.

Then, the reason for Lee's headlong flight into the forest suddenly hove into his memory. His stepfather had caught him kissing his friend Hank and exploded at them. He ranted and raved about evil and sin before grabbing a piece of firewood and chasing the young men around with it. The pair managed to evade the old sot and made it out the door. Hank turned a sharp right while Lee had opted for the forest with the bellowing of his half-drunk stepfathers insane rantings faded into the distance behind him. He remembered bolting along then the lights went out.

As he glanced around, he found was in the unfamiliar surroundings of uniquely appointed cottage. Then his eyes roamed across a large man sitting in a homemade chair. He had a black mane of curled hair and a great black beard. Dark eyes set under a deep brow defined his face. A huge wolf pelt sat astride his shoulders and kept his cape while well appointed clothing adorned his body.

"Ah, good," he smiled. "You're awake." He rumbled in a deep bass voice. "You were starting to worry me."

Lee startled slightly. He had not expected anything like this or the hospitality he was receiving. "Where am I? Who are you?" he asked. The questions formed in rapid fire succession in his mind faster than he could ask them.

"Slow down," the man smiled. "First of all, I'm Rex. Can you give me your name?"

"Lee," he replied feebly after a short mind search.

Well, Lee, you need your rest. That was quite a bash on the head you took back there in the woods."

"Did you hit me?" asked Lee, suddenly a little more fearful.

"Heavens no!" recoiled Rex. "You tripped over a root and adroitly bounced your head off a rock. Knocked you clean out. I couldn't just leave you there, so I brought you here to my cottage in Wolf's Glen to convalesce."

"How long have I been here?" Lee asked as he racked his already strained memory trying to remember a town called Wolf's Glen, to no avail. "I don't recall seeing that name on the map," mentioned Lee.

"You've been here two days and you won't find Wolf's Glen on a human map. It's a werewolf village," Rex finished.

"Werewolf?" asked Lee now snapping to attention and then falling right back down to the pillow, unable to rise yet. His head throbbed. For the first time he touched the bandages that had been so expertly applied.

"Easy, easy, we're not going to eat you! No matter what you may have heard!" Rex asserted while remaining seated and unmoving while trying his best to look small.

"But don't you..." his voice trailed off.

"Look," began Rex sincerely, "ever since humankind found out about our kind thousands of years ago, they have been terrified of us. They make up stories to scare children and whip up propaganda. We really just want to live in peace."

"What about the stories of werewolves attacking people on the road?" asked Lee. His eyes drifted down to the incredible bulge in Rex' pants. "That fabric is hiding a monster!" he thought as his mind drifted.

"How would you respond if someone threatened to kill you, chased you down, cornered you and poked sharp sticks at you?" replied Rex. "That's the part they leave out of the human story."

"Hmmm," contemplated Lee. "That does make sense. But, what about one who is said to have attacked that farm all those years ago?"

"He was a different story. Gyr really wasn't a bad individual; he just caught a rare strain of Werewolf Distemper. This makes us quite sick as the other strains of this illness affect dogs. In the throes of this illness, we can do incredibly irrational things." Rex explained. "We did manage to catch up with and subdue him. Apparently, he attacked the farm thinking that he was defending Wolf Gen.

"Do you know what happened to him after that? Our chronicles didn't record that. All we know is that we haven't seen him again."

Rex now gave Lee the rest of the story. "We tracked him down and captured him at the farm, but he escaped from us and ran. So, we hunted him down as a threat to the survival of both human and werewolf communities. In the end he fell off a high cliff and into the Deepwater River, and that's the last we've seen of him. Chances are the illness has ended him by now. It kills about eighty-five percent of it's victims within a week. The other fifteen percent wind up suffering some sort of neurological damage ranging from very light, maybe a tic, to horrendously crippling," responded Rex calmly as he reached for his more tobacco, stuffed the bowl and lit the mass. The smoke curled up around his head as he bade Lee, "Now, you should get some rest while get some dinner together for us. Lee relaxed and lapsed back into sleep again dreaming of the bulge in the front of his new friend Rex's pants.

The next thing Lee knew, Rex had his huge hand on his arm, gently rousing him from his slumber. Lee looked up to see him sitting on a chair beside him with a plate of steaming meat cut into bite sized pieces sitting in his lap. "You have to eat to regain your strength." He proceeded to stab the meat with the available fork and tuck it into Lee's mouth. It was delicious. Never in his life could he remember being so hungry and he ate heartily. "What is it?" Lee asked between bites.

Rex smiled as Lee finished off the final morsel. "Venison al la Rex," he smiled.

After the delicious food he had eaten, Lee felt strong enough to sit up in the comfy bed he was ensconced in. He smoothed the blankets and looked up at his benefactor. "Thank you," he said simply as he smiled.

"I know you have a lot more questions, Lee. It's all right to ask them and I'll answer them for you," vowed Rex as he sat back in his chair and reached for his pipe again.

The million questions boiling inside Lee suddenly bubbled to the surface again. "Do silver weapons hurt you more than steel weapons?" he blurted. "What a stupid question!" he admonished himself in thought.

"If we get any kind of metal shoved into us, well, it's gonna leave a mark," countered Rex. "Actually, silver, being such a soft metal, is not a good base to make weapons out of," he mused.

"Good point," agreed Lee. "What about wolfsbane?" he asked after a moments reflection. "Does that make a werewolf sick?" asked Lee.

"That'll make anybody sick," replied Rex. "It's a universal poison."

"Does garlic have any effect on you?" queried Lee.

"That's the stuff of vampire legend," responded Rex. "Another product of the ever-fervent human imagination. I'll tell you right now, vampires are pure fantasy and don't exist. I actually like some garlic buds stuffed into a nice pork roast."

"What does holy water do to you?" asked Lee, remembering some of Father Crispin's lessons.

"It makes us wet," chuckled Rex. "Humans sure have a lot of crazy stories."

"Do you change people against their will by biting or scratching them like the legends say?"

"More propaganda. I have not changed anyone who did not want to be in my life. The transformation cannot come about because of a mere scratch, no matter how deep. Bodily fluid transfer is what effects the change. Saliva is a weak carrier, blood to blood contact is better, but still takes a while. Semen is the best carrier and acts fastest." finished Rex as he studied Lee.

Little by little, the veil was pulled back on the truth as, one by one, Lee's illusions about these legendary creatures were dispelled by this patient man.

Are you only active at night? Does sunlight burn you?" asked Lee.

"More crazy stories," Rex chuckled. "No, sunlight doesn't burn us any more than regular humans. The thicker fur helps," he finished and as he winked at Lee.

"Do you only change at the full moon, or can you transform on purpose?"

"The lunar cycle has nothing to do with the change. However, we do schedule a lot of our festivals to coincide with the full moon. Once fully trained, a werewolf can transform at will, during the day or at night."

"I wonder where that legend came from, then?" wondered Lee aloud as he became more and more curious about this culture and the change.

"Some human probably saw us during the Running of the Moon and made up some more tall tales."

"Running of the Moon?" echoed Lee.

"It's one of our festival activities," responded Rex.

"Can you control wolves?"

"I don't know, can you control wolves? Our powers don't extend to controlling them or any other woodland creature. More garbage made up by humans. For the most part, we're friendly with wolves and they may travel with us, but that's their choice. Now, I think that's enough questions for tonight. You need to rest. In a day or so, we'll see if you're strong enough to go out and can see more of our world for yourself."

Lee had always felt that he had never really fit into the organization of his stepfather or indeed, the entire human world. He had always had the feeling that there was something that stood him apart and now here it was. The more he thought about it the more he longed to become a lycanthrope. "Rex?" asked Lee a little timidly.

"Yes?" he responded with a kind look.

"Well, you see," he began. "I, well, I've been really curious about the transformation ever since the idea was broached."

"And now you want to see what happens?" reasoned Rex.

Lee dropped his eyes, now a little embarrassed with his request. "Yes," he whispered.

Rex smiled. "Curiosity is perfectly natural," he commented softly as he lifted the boy's chin to look him in the eyes. "Nothing to be embarrassed about," he said in a smooth, kindly voice. He stood back in the middle of the room with his head throwing back as he began to will his transformation for his audience. Moments after he began concentrating, he contorted, his fists clenched, his body tensed and there were tremendous cracking and snapping sounds from within Rex's body as brown and black fur grew in thick all over his body. His hands and feet lengthened and grew into paws, replete with wolf claws tipping each digit. Thick, heavy muscle began to to cover his body and take shape, especially in his arms, chest and legs. The six pack at his stomach grew deeper and more defined. Lee watched in utter fascination as the change occurred right in front of his eyes, mesmerized by both the display and a strong musk that now filled the room with scent and his head with lust. He observed as Rex's face began to change. His nose widened and his snout lengthened, assumed the face of a wolf as his ears became two points on the top of his head. He now stood before Lee in all his werewolf glory and breathing hard from the ordeal of the transformation.

"Rex?" asked Lee.

"Yes?" replied Rex calmly. Another myth dispelled for the boy.

"May I touch?" whispered a duly awed Lee as he stared in disbelief at his newfound friend.

Rex smiled and strode toward the young man he had wanted for so long. Gazing on the lad's face, he knew that now was the time as Lee touched and marveled at his flesh. Bending down, he licked the boy's soft, red lips for the first time. Instantly, he knew he'd found that fabled one.

Lee was so enamoured with Rex's muscle and power that he didn't see the kiss coming and it seized his senses and a feeling blissful unawareness crept over him. There was only him and Rex in their world. With eyes closed, Lee's hands went searching. He smiled on finding Rex's muscular thigh. Gently climbing, he found his friend's huge, rock-hard tool.

"Like that, do you?" asked Rex as he stroked Lee's hair.

Lee's mouth began to water as he bent lower toward Rex's massive phallus. Yes," he whispered. "Oh, yes!"

"What do you want to do with that?" asked Rex playfully.

"I want it in my mouth," admitted Lee in a barely audible whisper with his eyes the size of saucers. "I want to suck it again!" At last, his lips touched down on Rex's throbbing, purple cockhead and slipped it into his mouth. Rex groaned a satisfied groan as he placed his paws on Lee's head. Lee swallowed Rex's magnificent manhood and enjoyed every second of the incredible throat fucking he received.

Rex closed his eyes and received Lee's sweet mouth on his perfect prong. Lee's soft, wet and willing throat blossomed to encompass Rex's throbbing dong, exciting him more and more. "Gods, do you give good head!" Rex strained as Lee delighted in senses with his huge cock.

Rex was getting more and more excited as his new friend gave him some of the most exquisite head he had ever experienced.

Lee concentrated on giving the best head possible to his benefactor, Rex. He was rewarded as he felt Rex's body began to tense in preparation. But Rex was not so easily satisfied.

He extracted his dick from a groaning and complaining Lee's sweet mouth. "So much more I want to do with you," he smiled lasciviously as he stood his companion up to loose the tied that held his breeches. He let them fall to the floor before coaxing Lee onto the bed on his hands and knees.

Lee thrilled to Rex's touch and was like putty in his hands. He cooperated and instinctively obeyed Rex's unspoken commands.

Rex gazed on Lee's fine ass flesh with delight ass he began to slather lube on him. He was breathing heavy as his heartrate raced and his blood rushed in his ears. He seized the boys hips in both paws and watched a quiver run through the boy's entire frame. "Delightful!" he through as he began to press his massive manhood into Lee's tight but accepting young hole.

"Oh, that feels so good!" moaned Lee. "Gimme more? Please?" he begged as his breath became increasingly laboured. The feeling of being penetrated by this great werewolf was intense and he instantly fell in love with it. He knew he wanted more, so much more.

Rex listened to the boy beneath him begging for more and smiled. "Yes, Little Puppy," he replied in a husky voice, much to Lee's delight.

Taking Lee's hips between his paws, he pressed inside a little bit more. and began to rotate his hips, steadily widening the lad to accept his immense prong while on each thrust listening to the air being forced out of Lee's lungs. A little more pressure and he felt the soft pop deep inside Lee's body that told him of penetration. Lee was wailing and squealing as Rex began to ramp up the pounding of his tight ass.

"That's it, my Little Puppy! Let me hear you," he growled as Lee screamed in delight. His excitement was rising as his breath rasped in and out of his lungs, onto Lee's naked neck, exciting him even further.

With his arms pumping in cadence with his thrusts, he slammed into Lee's now sloppy asshole. He was lost in a world of ecstasy as his cock leaked precum like a fountain.

He felt Rex's body tensing and his cock swelling slightly deep inside him.

"Get ready, Little Puppy," he growled. "I'm going to cum deep in your ass." Lee couldn't take the prostate massage any longer and exploded into a moaning, cumming mess under Rex's assault.

The sights, sounds and smells of sex put Rex over the top and he began to spurt thick white cum deep inside his new lovers ass as Lee continued to squeal and thrash.

Rex's cock finished flexing and pumping when he pulled it out of Lee's supple ass. Lee collapsed over on his side with his breathing still unsteady. Rex lay beside him and gathered is shaking form into his arms, holding him close. "How was that?" he asked his comrade.

"That was fantastic," replied Lee still slightly out of breath. "I loved it," he smiled as he kissed his lover. "Can I be transformed?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, but we can talk about it after you've healed up a bit," responded Rex as he turned the lantern down to low and curled up on the couch. "Good night, Lee. See you in the morning

The next day, Lee was out of bed and strong enough to walk for short distances around the cottage. He looked at the smile on Rex's face as he progressed while Rex marveled the lads tenacity and inner strength. He would do well here.

After a few more days of convalescing, Rex decided that Lee was strong enough to accompany him in a stroll outside in the crisp Autumn air. When they stepped out, there were many people in the street going about their daily business. Lee looked up at Rex as they wandered about and noticed his easy gait and cordial manor with his fellows. Everyone in the crowd seemed to know Rex and deferred to him as he introduced Lee to the rest of the community. They would tip their heads and hats him and generally stay out of his way.

"Why are there no young werewolves?" Lee asked his guide.

"Most werewolves are sterile, and we need willing hosts to maintain numbers. We don't live forever, just a long time." Lee took a moment to mull over these words.

"Leif, my old friend," Rex began as he clapped his hand around a burley, six-foot-six inch, two-hundred-and-sixty-pound, sky-blue eyed, dirty blond haired man's shoulder. "I'd like you to meet Lee," he finished as he motioned toward his companion. "Lee, this is Leif."

The mountain of a man brought his head up and a radiant smile appeared on his face. "Great to meecha, Lee," he said earnestly as he extended his huge paw of a hand toward him while surreptitiously scented the lad.

Lee, not wanting to seem rude, stretched out his small hand and placed it in Leif's giant one. It was almost childlike compared to the larger man. "Pleased to meet you too, Leif," he responded. He found Leif's grip to be firm but gentle and warm.

"I gotta go now, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," offered Leif genuinely as he unclasped with Lee and continued on his way.

"He seems friendly," remarked Lee as the pair watched Leif make his way down the street.

"One of my oldest friends in the village," replied Rex before turning and showing Lee more of their enclave. The place wasn't very big, with only a few hundred inhabitants, but they all seemed industrious and happy as they went about their business and greeting other passers by. Then, a tall, swarthy complexioned man hove into view. The citizens of the village were avoiding his path, but with a note of fear in their quick footsteps. He was similar in height and weight to Rex with a similar gait, but with a jet-black mane of hair that was greying at the muzzle and yellow. As he drew closer, Lee noted that he only had one yellow, wolflike eye, the one on the left being only a mass of scar tissue. This only added to the sinister appearance.

"Who's that?" asked Lee as the man split his way through the crowd.

"That," replied Rex with a note of distain on his voice, "is Slade."

Slade deliberately stepped in front of Rex and Lee, halting their progress. He proceeded to openly scent Lee to the condemnation of the crowd then remarked, "Another whelp then, Rex?" he asked as he spat the words out in his acid washed voice. "Is this one going to survive the transformation then?"

Rex bristled slightly and then said, "Slade, this is Lee," cordially and politely but with a crust. "Lee, this is Slade," he finished.

"Harumph," growled Slade. "We'll see how long this one last, then," he snarled before turning his back and walking away.

Lee's mind was once again full of questions, but he decided it was best to hold his tongue. There would be plenty of time for questions upon returning to Rex's cottage.

That night, after dinner, Rex and Lee relaxed and reclined on the couch in front of the fire. "There's obviously something on your mind," commented Rex. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Lee squirmed a bit and looked at the floor. "What did Slade mean when he said, 'We'll see how long this one lasts'?"

"Slade is old and miserable, Lee. The only way he makes himself feel better is to make others uncomfortable. Some people have trouble adjusting to the change immediately and may do irrational things," explained Rex soothingly. He looked down on his wide-eyed companion in the flickering firelight. "Don't you worry about a thing, Lee," he said as he bent toward his partner. "Everything is going to be just fine," then leaned in, put his arms around Lee's neck and kissed his new friends glowing lips again.