Where the Werewolves Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee stiffened slightly as his mind began to race to match his easing excitement. He relaxed into Rex's embrace and felt his passion begin to rise as dozens of realizations sank in for the first time. He brought his hands up and massaged the skin on Rex's forearms, marveling at the solid flesh beneath as Rex's tongue began to explore his mouth.

When they surfaced for air, Rex looked dreamily into Lee's eyes and said, "You are more delicious as I ever could have imagined."

Remembering the bulge at Rex's crotch, Lee lazily dropped a hand to do a little exploring of his own. He caressed his way over the larger mans chest and over his solid abs making his way down while absorbing Rex's lips and tongue. His hand finally found the massive and raging hard on living between Rex's legs. With the firelight dancing around the room, he gripped the magnificent member and marveled. He slowly undid the tie that held Rex' trousers up and closed, then began to spread the fabric to reveal the treasure within. He moved slowly, as though he was unwrapping a monumental gift.

At last, the final fabric folded away, exposing the object of his search. His eyes widened and his mouth watered slightly as he beheld the magnificence of Rex once again. He felt a reassuring hand on the crown of his head and another on his shoulder, urging him on. His will crumbled as his back bent and his head sank. His desire to taste this hardened monster again welled up inside him like a geyser. He moistened his parted lips in preparation as he slowly drew closer, his longing driving him on. He felt Rex's state of tension immediately through his rock-hard cock, ready and waiting for him. At last Lee's lips slid around Rex' throbbing and purple cock head and accepted his prong through his widening jaws, ever eager to taste his new friend's musty and flavourful precum.

Rex moaned involuntarily as his other hand found the back of Lee's head and urge him on. "You are so good at that!" he exclaimed in delight as his dick brushed the back of Lee's throat and slowly entered, cutting Lee's breathing off temporarily.

Lee thrilled to his friend and now lover as his cock slid into his hot and waiting throat. He pressed gently on Rex' ass to let him know he wanted more. The taste he was looking for appeared in his mouth and he sighed in delight.

Rex shifted and pressed his iron stiff shaft into Lees soft and wanting throat then retreated to allow him to breathe and moan before pressing back to repeat the cycle once again. He closed his eyes to fully appreciate what his new friend was doing to him.

When Lee finally came up for air, Rex tipped his head up and looked directly into his shining eyes. "Shall we retire to somewhere more comfortable?" he asked.

Lee grinned at his new friend. "Lead the way," he smiled. The wolfish look on Rex' face thrilled him even further as he allowed Rex to take him by the hand and lead him over to the huge bed.

Once there, Rex turned and kissed his quarry while swiftly undoing the tie holding Lee's breeches closed, allowing the fabric to fall to the floor. Flipping his shirt off, the lad was naked in front of him. Rex had been dreaming of this night since the first time he scented the boy all those years ago. He knew he wanted then what was coming to fruition now. Whipping off his own shirt exposed his powerful chest while letting go of the open tie at his crotch allowed his breeches to join the other clothing already on the floor.

The pair joined in lip lock once again as the gently fell back on the bed. Rex positioned Lee comfortably on his back before climbing between his legs. "One good blow deserves another," Rex thought as he kissed his way down Lee's heaving chest and smiled at his excitement. At last, he located the rock-hard quarry of his search and slid it between his lips.

Lee squirmed and moaned as Rex made contact. His hands snaked down to Rex' head and began to caress his hair as Rex' head bobbed up and down. "Better than I could have imagined," he thought as he swallowed his friend.

Rex stopped and looked up into Lee's now confused eyes before gripping his hips between his strong hands and flipping him over on his chest. That beautiful high and tight ass was now before him. He drooled slightly as he began to caress and massage the high and tight, firm and smooth muscled ass he had dreamed of for so long. "That is the sweetest ass I've ever seen," he said in a low sultry voice.

"Mmm," intoned Lee. "Thank you, kind sir," he answered politely as he reveled in the attention.

He smiled as he pulled Lee's hips up and spread his legs as he moved into position behind him. Rex fitted his knees on the inside of Lee's and widened them slightly to grant himself access. He reached for a dish like bottle and, with one hand on Lee's hip to hold it steady, began to work a cooling soothing substance into Lee's tight and quivering little hole.

"What is that?" breathed a curious Lee.

"It's a lubricant to make this all the more enjoyable," Rex answered gently as he worked the moisture into Lee's skin. Returning the jar to it's home, Rex turned his full attention to the delights that awaited both of them. He replaced his hand on Lee's hip and began to work the head of his prong into Lee's sweet ass.

Lee moaned and breathed in the flood of sensations now overtaking his body. He instantly understood and obeyed Rex' unspoken commands, pressed and ground against him. Soon, there was a satisfying pop deep within him that informed both that he had been penetrated.

Rex now encircled Lee's waist with his huge hands and moved slowly to further widen the lad. "Are you all right?" Rex asked in a quiet, caring voice.

"Oh, yes! Please keep going!" begged Lee as he pressed his body back allowing his ass to engulf more of Rex enormous prick. His whole body felt alive now and luxuriating in the feelings that were emanating from the magnificent cock now lodged deep inside him, moving in and out and massaging his prostate. Rex gripped Lee's hips, moving smoothly in and out of him, relaxing and stretching him fully for the pounding to cum.

"You like that, don't you my Little Puppy?" asked Rex as he began to increase his tempo

"Y-es," panted Lee in the throes of ecstasy. He shivered at the nickname Rex had given him and reveled in it. He clutched at the sheets as Rex began to fuck him harder and faster. Precum was beginning to leak from the tip of his dick, he was so excited.

Beads of perspiration began to form on Rex' skin as he drove himself ever faster fucking this beautiful little ass before him. "You gonna cum?" he asked through halting breaths. "Tell me when you cum, Little Puppy."

Lee could feel the familiar upwelling from deep inside him and knew that the end was inevitable. "Yes," he delighted as the chain reaction continued inside him. Rex continued to plunge in and out of his ass, only exciting him further.

I'm cumming, I'm cumming," squealed Lee as his dick exploded. The cascade effect caused Rex to explode deep in his tight ass, flooding his entire being with hot, frothy cum.

He dropped beside Lee in the bed, curled up with him and determined that he would clean up in the morning.

Immediately, Lee felt a subtle but strange feeling enveloping him. Rex looked at him and smiled. "You're feeling the effects of the werewolf gene taking hold, I would expect. It will take more applications, but it will transform you."

A few days after, Lee, accompanied Rex, Leif, Slade and a few of the other important looking werewolves gathered in the Council Clearing to attend to the town business.

"Okay, first item on the agenda today is whether or not our new friend Lee will be accepted into the pack and undergo training," started Rex.

"I have a dissenting vote," came Slade's ugly, guttural growl of a voice. "I don't think he belongs here at all!" The suggestion was universally rejected and ridiculed by the other council members.

"Come on, Slade! You don't like anyone!" called one.

"What's your beef with him, Slade?" asked another.

Rex let the commotion go on for so long before making judgement. "Slade is a member of the pack and deserves to have his views heard," he said as he quietly asserted his authority. The rest acquiesce to the judgement of their alpha. "Your dissent is noted, Slade. But the majority has sway. He shall become a member."

"Who will train him?" growled Slade trying to save face.

"Me," returned Rex with a note of finality on his voice. "And my second shall be Leif." A murmur of assent went through the councilmembers as Leif nodded his ascent and judgement was passed. For better or for worse, Lee would become a member of the pack.

Everyone in the pack had some sort of employment. Because he was literate, Lee was appointed to be the apprentice chronicler to Leif in the archives. Being among a very few in the village who could read and write singled him out for this duty.

After a good night's sleep, Lee began his physical training the very next day with Rex and Leif. Before breakfast, the trio went for a long run. Lee swore that he would have been sick if he'd had anything in his stomach. By the halfway through mark, he was stumbling and tripping over his own feet. He would fall, but, to his credit, he would bounce back up and struggle to continue. He would not quit and finished the run.

"Don't worry," soothed Leif as he brought more water for a seated and heaving Lee. "It gets easier as time goes on."

After they had finished breakfast, the trio trooped out for strength training. Rex sat down while Leif led Lee in a weight routine that would pack useful muscle on the lad. "On the first day, you work out your triceps and your back. On the second day, you work out your biceps, chest and stomach. Third day is legs, and fourth day is rest," explained Leif. "It builds good, sinewy, useful muscle." Much time was devoted to crunches to tighten his stomach and push-ups. At first he couldn't do them quickly or for long, but that would change. As time went on, the throwing of a large rock between the trio was added for overall agility under stress.

A few weeks later, Lee was comfortable with the run and stepped in cadence with the other two. Stopping for a drink at one of the streams they crossed, Rex mentioned, "Gathering cum from as many sources as possible hastens the change, you know."

Both Lee's and Leif's heads came up. "Oh, really?" they said in unison.

"Really," smiled Rex. While Leif looked on, Rex approached Lee with a gleam in his eye. "It's natural in werewolf society to have multiple partners," Rex explained, "and I know Leif would really like to get you know you better," as he took the lad in his arms and kissed him tenderly.

Le started slightly in Rex's arms as he felt Leif's fingers beginning to caress his legs and ass then relaxed as warm sensations washed over him. His hands roamed to Rex's crotch where he found a quickly stiffening member waiting for him. He took it between his hands and rubbed with glee.

"He has such a sweet ass," remarked Leif to Rex as he undid Lee's breeches and let them fall to the forest floor revealing the fine flesh underneath. He'd obviously been paying attention.

Rex put his hands on Lee's shoulders, encouraging him to bend over. Lee's fingers busied themselves with the drawstring at Rex's waist, eager to access the treasure held within. The cloth fell away and Lee was once again faced with Rex's magnificent member while Leif caressed and playfully slapped his naked ass. Lee's eyes widened as he lunged forward.

"He's eager," mentioned Rex with a smile as he dropped his own breeches, revealing himself in all his glory to Lee once again. With his hand under Lee's chin urging him forward. He watched as Lee's willing mouth opened wide in preparation. He sighed deeply as his prick was engulfed by his lover's warm, wet mouth.

Leif was rock-hard just watching what was happening in front of him. He stepped up behind Lee and put one hand on his back, bowing him into exactly the right position and the other on his hip, holding him still. After having had Rex fuck him silly every night for the past few weeks, Lee's sweet ass was much more relaxed and hungrily accepted the tip of Leif's swollen cock. He felt slightly different than Rex as he gently pushed and prodded his way inside him, but thrilling, none-the-less.

"Oh, you have such a sweet ass," Leif breathed as he fitted more of his bulk inside his new lover.

Rex was thrilled that his two friends had hit it off so well together as he pressed his wonderful cock between the boy's lips, through his mouth and down his soft, wet throat.

As the sensations overtook Lee, he loved what was happening. Having Rex was a wonderful thing, but multiple partners were an entirely new thing to him. The effect of having Rex probing his throat while Leif slid in and out of his beautiful ass was to blow Lee's mind. He grunted and groaned his pleasure whenever Rex's fine cock would let him.

Lee felt the familiar feeling of Leif's body suddenly stiffen. The sensations and his jagged, quick breathing told Lee that his partner was about to cum, and he thrilled in the knowledge. The sudden flush of heat deep inside him told him exactly when and he groaned deeply in pleasure. The same sensation as before deep inside him told him of the werewolf gene at work.

Leif's thick fingers finally relaxed, and he slid out of Lee's ass utterly spent. Rex's eyes widened in delight as he slipped out of the lad's mouth and stepped behind him. "My turn," he gloated as he slipped his iron rod easily into Lee's soft, already prepared ass.

Leif crouched down and came up between Lee's knees. He gently took the boy's cock in his hand and instantly, it was hard. He licked the head once or twice and witnessed it begin to throb. With a huge smile, he slipped this cute cock between his lips and into his mouth, hardening his little friend exponentially with each movement

Lee was limp, moaning and groaning between the actions of the two of them. No one had ever made him feel like they had, and he loved them for it.

When Rex thrust deep into Lee's open ass, the force carried his cock deeper and harder into Leif's mouth, brushing the back of his throat. Leif's eyes were closed, and he was enjoying every dip and movement created by Rex's actions.

"That is so hot!" gushed Rex as he looked down at the actions of his two friends. He gently placed Lee's hands on Leif's head to complete the picture for himself. Soon the tension was building in all three beings as Rex directed Lee's lips up to slide his tongue between his new lover's supple lips.

Suddenly, Lee broke from the embrace and a moan escaped his throat as he came hard into Leif's waiting throat. The motions of the boy set Rex off and his became the second load of the night into the junior werewolf.

Rex smiled as he picked up Lee's quivering form and sat him down on Leif's blissful face. Leif began to joyfully rim him and clean up any cum leaking from him sending even more precum flowing through Lee's prick which Rex lapped up with delight.

With Lee feeling the now familiar changing sensation, the trio sat for a few minutes to recover their breathing before continuing their run.

Lee's first attempts at howling were very much less than successful, and it took every ounce of restraint on Rex' part not to laugh out loud with Lee's first attempt. It was more like a strangled meow than the roar of a forest king. However, with time and practice, he did improve but it was always the weakest part of his repertoire. He did train hard and eventually developed a half decent howl, but it would take a tremendous stressor to bring it out fully.

Hard physical training and good diet paid off and began to tighten up Lee's body in all quarters. It helped to enlarge his shoulders and his six pack to emerge as well as give him strength that he never knew he could possess. He ran further and faster than he had ever before, could lift and carry more weight and his confidence was growing as he moulded his body. Under Rex and Leif's expert tutelage, he was learning and becoming leaner, better and faster with each passing day.

When Rex thought the lad was ready, he began to teach him about jumping through the trees. "It's easy," Rex said. "You just jump up at the tree and use your claws to stick the landing." He gave a very graceful demonstration and stuck the landings perfectly. Lee tried it but couldn't quite get as coordinated as Rex, bounced off the tree about fifteen feet up and landed on his face, bloodying his nose.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Rex. "That looks like it hurt.! Do you want to take five?"

"No!" cried Lee as he picked himself up. "I can get this!" On the next attempt, he missed the trunk of the tree entirely and wrapped himself around a branch, knocking the wind out of himself while Leif and Rex watched. Again, he fell fifteen feet to the forest floor where he lay gasping for air. When he had his wind back, he was determined to try again. On this attempt, he crashed right into the trunk of the tree and knocked himself silly. Rex decided the boy had had enough training for one day, picked him up and headed home.

Over time, Lee became quite proficient at leaping through the trees, outdistancing even his teachers. It was this ability that earned him the nickname of Ricochet for his speed and agility amongst the foliage. He was almost ready to be welcomed into the pack as a fully trained and fledged werewolf.

He indeed went to work transcribing and filing records with the big man, Leif. Leif had long been the only werewolf in town who could read and write, so the dubious honour of recordkeeping was allocated to him. The task could be overwhelming at times, and he had long begged for an assistant. Now, here he was, and a cute little assistant to boot.

Each morning Lee arrived to find a smiling Leif already waiting for him, ready to unlock the door. But for his two-hour daily workout routine, he could be found there with Leif. In no time, the intelligent lad had learned the filing system. Leif had found the assistant he had been looking for.

One rainy afternoon, Leif couldn't contain his lust anymore. He'd had a taste of his assistant and had hungered for more ever since. As they were sitting side by side reading a report, Leif slipped his fingers into the waistband at the back of Lee's breeches, lazily tracing small circles and enticing his companion. When Lee looked up, their lips met and ignited their passions. Leif's other hand, acting as if it had a mind of it's own, slid down to Lee's crotch, stealthily undoing the thong that held his breeches up and closed. Lee stood up with the fabric draining off his legs and onto the floor covered on the bottom only by the jock strap that Rex had given him.

With his mouth beginning to water, Leif slipped Lee's quickly stiffening cock over his hungry tongue. Closing his eyes, Leif bobbed up and down, his being luxuriating in the taste and texture of his new assistant's beautiful dick. He'd dreamed of this ever since he had laid senses on the lad all that time ago. Slowly and gently, he seated Lee in a chair and went back to the enjoyable work of giving pleasure with Lee's sounds of joy perforating the room

Lee's hands dropped gently to Leif's great headed hair as he moaned in pleasure. Having been had by the giant once, he had secretly hungered for more ever since. He squirmed, cooed and moaned as the big werewolf exquisitely pleasured him.

Leif's tongue swirled about Lee's cock like a miniature tornado, touching, skipping and tantalizing as he bounced and bobbed. He listened to Lee's cries and felt his movements as the taste of precum flooded his senses. He knew he was going to make Lee cum, and soon. He didn't have to wait much longer before the inevitable happened. Lee exploded like a squealing, shaking bomb directly into his waiting mouth. He gulped and swallowed quickly to avoid it leaking out the corners.