Where the Werewolves Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolf relaxed and slipped his cock out of Lee's now slippery ass as Lee lay panting on the table, utterly spent by the sensual assault he had just faced. He panted for breath as his heartrate began to decline and his blood pressure returned to normal.

Across the table from him, Sebastian was likewise engaged in recovery. He was panting hard as his ass quivered and the sensations reverberating around his system died away. He pushed himself up on his hands and looked at Lee's still quivering and shaking body laying in front of him. A smile formed on his lips as an idea coalesced in his mind. He strolled over behind Lee, his hard on still solid against him. Upon arrival, he ran his hands through the thickening fur inhabiting Lee's back. Lee started slightly but settled down when Sebastien's hands reached his hips and grasped. Sebastien then slid easily inside Lee's gaping hole.

Through the fog that now enveloped his brain, Lee realized that someone else was enjoying him and he thrilled to the idea. He swayed his ass back and forth while Sebastien plunged in and out. He felt his lover moving closer to him and spreading his legs wider with his knees. At this point, Lee was too lost in sensation to offer any resistance. Instead, he moaned the low moan of the hyper stimulated.

The trio on the other side sat up and watched Lee's debauchery with great glee. His moan attracted Kevin's attention. He strolled around to Lee's pretty mouth, knelt on the table in front of him and proceeded to feed his still hard cock to his ever-willing new packmate's mouth. It was Lee's turn to be spit roasted, and he loved ever second of it.

Sebastien reached forward and grasped Lee's wrists, lifting them up behind him to arch his back further. Kevin put both paws on the back of Lee's head, pressed deep and brushed the back of Lee's throat, sending chills through his body. All he could do was moan and groan whenever Kevin's cock would allow him to.

The trio sat frozen in time as Sebastien increased the tempo. He was plunging in and out at a furious pace, sending ripples and shockwaves cascading throughout the boy's system as Kevin's cock rode in and out of the Lee's sweet throat.

"That is so hot!" growled Tess lustily. His appraisal was met with murmured approval from his fellow viewers as they watched and wanked.

Finally, Sebastien reached the end of his reserves. He gripped Lee's ass hard and grunted as he pushed deep into his perfect ass to release his load. Breathing hard, his semen began to flow, filling Lee with that warm feeling he had come to love.

Claude had worked himself up into a lather watching the threesome play with each other. He wasted no time mounting Lee after Sebastien pulled out. He was hard as a rock and oh so horny after the display he just witnessed. He slipped right onto Lee's gaping ass, pushing his bulk all the way inside of him at a stroke and began to hammer in and out. The others oohed and ahhed and would have clapped, but they all had one hand busy.

"Go Claude," moaned Kevin as he continued to enjoy the delights of Lee's agile tongue, delightful mouth and soft, wet throat as precum flowed like a river from the tip of Lee's dick.

Soon, Claude was grunting and groaning as he held himself back from cumming. He loved what he w as doing to the young werewolf and wanted the maximum time. Finally, he had to let go and, with a growl, he seized Lee's hips, pulled him close and began filling him with some more warm werewolf syrup.

Lee quivered and smiled as he felt Claude let go. Again, he felt the hot sensation flooding his system and the working of the feeling of werewolf virus on his own system. He luxuriated in the sensations now coursing through his entire system, causing every nerve fiber to come alive. He would have screamed out loud in pleasure if Kevin's cock were not lodged in his throat.

At that moment, Kevin's cock stiffened as he pulled Lee's head down hard onto his crotch. He whimpered quietly while a throaty sigh exited from his lips as he closed his eyes and began to pour his thick cum into Lee's ready mouth.

Lee had a little trouble walking home that evening after being fucked so hard by the Woodlot Gang, and he swore he sloshed slightly from all the cum that had been dumped down his throat. He leaned on an ever-abiding Rex for support as they strolled along and fell into bed cuddled up in Rex's broad arms. The pair fell asleep quickly, each dreaming of further adventures.

Finally, the night of the full moon arrived. A feast had been scheduled as well as the monthly Running of the Moon and the main event, Lee's final exam. To pass, he had to win a contest against not one but both of his instructors by counting more coup on them than the two of them did on him. It would be a daunting task to say the least.

The contestants entered the tree lined ring and took their positions. Everyone in the village had turned out to witness this event and all were excited. It was their votes that would decide the bout.

At the opening, Lee nimbly sprang up then off one tree then another to end up behind big Leif. Springing off and turning in the air, he landed between Leif's shoulder blades, knocking him down, pinning him to the ground and immediately knocking him out of the competition. There was a collective gasp from the audience. No one could remember the last time an instructor was knocked out of the competition, let alone so quickly. Lee sprang back up into the relative safety of the trees as Rex advanced.

Rex had never imagined that Lee would employ tactics like this and was taking time to adjust, time he didn't have. Although he was getting touch in on the boy, the boy was getting touch on him as well.

The pair sprang and danced as werewolves do, occasionally scoring touch with the crowd continually amazed by Lee's show of acrobatics. Rex and Leif had trained him well, and now he showed the fruits of their labour in his performance.

The contest wore on and on with each contestant counting coup on the other until the time limit ran out. The votes of the townsfolk were tallied, and it was found that Rex edged out Lee by only a few votes. Lee congratulated Rex and held up his hand announcing his victory.

"Lucky," scoffed Slade as he stalked away from the exhibition

Leif and Rex congratulated him. "You're in!" smiled Rex. "You made it!" crowed Leif clapping him on the back.

"How?" asked Lee somewhat baffled by this news. "I didn't win the Final Competition."

"You were never meant to win that competition in the physical sense," replied Rex. "First of all, the deck is stacked against you. It's really a test of character. It's in how you accept defeat. You came through with flying colours, as I knew you would," he smiled as the pair walked the trail toward the communal clearing where the rest of the pack was waiting for them for it was the evening of the Full Moon Festival.

Lee stood straight and tall in the middle of the clearing with the rest of the pack gathered around. Rex stood in front of him with a smile on his face. "... and so, we induct Lee formally into the pack with all the rights and privileges that entails." He kissed Lee on both cheeks to the cheers of the rest of the pack. Slade scoffed but didn't formally object as he stalked out of the clearing early muttering under his breath.

Rex looked at a waiting Lee, closed his eyes and nodded slightly. Lee looked up at the moon and began his quiet howl. The rest of the pack joined in as the volume of the note grew to a full-blown cacophony that died away until it was only Lee ending their benediction.

Rex barked and began to take off through the forest. The rest of the pack lit out after their leader, fanning out in the even known as the Running of the Moon. Like a tide, they swerved and ran through the forest following Rex wherever he went. This was his pack and his confirmation. They wound up on a rock precipice and again howled, this time for the joy of being alive.

Upon returning from the run, the larger group begins to break down as together, twos, threes and mores and find a comfortable, out of the way spots to curl up in. Lee, Leif and Rex found a nice, out-of-the-way clearing where Leif lay down and began to stretch out in it.

Lee placed a knee on either side of Leif's head and smiled down on him. Leif parted his lips and accepted the new werewolf's cock into his mouth and got comfortable. Rex knelt down in front of a heaving Lee and accepted his head into his lap. Lee swiveled his head and opened his mouth, eager to feel Rex's magnificent prong in his throat again.

Lee had his own plans in mind when he disengaged himself from his mates. His hands found their way to Leif's hips and began to caress them. Instantly, Leif knew what Lee wanted and began to roll over as Lee dismounted his face, crawl behind him and caress his hips, preparing to mount his friend for the first time as the excitement rose within him. With one hand on Leif's hip and the other on his rock steady prick, he pressed inside Leif and felt his ass begin to suck him in. He's never felt anything like it and he knew he definitely wanted more. The feeling only increased as he pressed gingerly forward as Leif moaned.

Lee felt Rex's hands on his hips and mouth on his neck. He closed his eyes and accepted the advances of his alpha. Moments later, the three were joined in a chain of squirming, moaning and perspiring bodies.

Lee's body began to stiffen, and his breathing became more ragged and frantic. Both of his friends thrilled to the idea that their lil pup was going to cum. Rex redoubled his efforts behind him as Leif moaned loud and long while Lee's tempo and breathing increased as he raced headlong toward the inevitable.

With a final shove and a subdued groan, Lee closed his eyes and began to spurt heavy cream into Leif's exquisite ass just as Rex began to blow his load inside him. The feelings created in all three beings were intense as they sat there in their magic moment.

The little group decoupled and fell side by side to sleep, exhausted from the evenings activities.

Months later, Lee watched Slade surreptitiously exit the village to go into the forest one night and, not trusting this grumpy, old, werewolf's motives, he followed him.

He took to the trees bouncing between the Giant Redwoods, always keeping his quarry under surveillance and staying upwind so as not to attract attention.

He watched as Slade located a patch of what he was apparently looking for, bend down and begin to gather what appeared to be small, bright flowers.

. "Just harvesting a few Moon Drops," thought Lee as he turned back in the direction of Wolf's Glen. "No harm, no foul. I have got to learn not to be so suspicious!"

Just as he was turning to leave, he heard Slade's guttural and strangled howl of surprise and alarm. "That could only mean one thing!" thought Lee as he listened to the message on the sound then spun to ricochet off a tree as only he could. "Slade has been discovered by human hunting party!" The sound of Slade's howl moving amongst the trees was evidence to the fact that the humans had given chase.

Lee set the back the way he was taught and the werewolf howl burst forth from him before he took off in hot pursuit. Answering howls from the pack told him they were on their way. It would not be long before they were on the scene. He just had to get to Slade in time. He used every ounce of strength he had speeding through the forest as he keen senses directed him to where his packmate was. Suddenly, the movement of the howl stopped, and Lee suspected that the humans had cornered old Slade. With an extra burst of speed, he was on the scene.

When he arrived, he saw that the humans had indeed Slade trapped and were poking at him with various sticks, spears and assorted farm implements, just as Rex had told him humans did. Without hesitation, Lee jumped in between Slade and the pack of humans, growling, snarling and snapping at his adversaries, prepared to defend Slade to the end.

The mostly drunk and very surprised humans just stood there for a moment while they tried to absorb what was going on. There was not just one, old, crippled werewolf in front of them. Now there were two, and this snapping, snarling, growling recent arrival looked like he could be more of a problem.

The humans finally rushed Lee in haphazard fashion. He fought hard to defends his packmate with all the skill and agility he could muster, breaking spears, jumping and dancing as he'd been taught. His agility in the trees meant that they had very little chance of tracking his next move. He was untouchable in speed and grace and the looks on the faces of the men grew more a graven and worried.

A severely wounded Slade sits back in amazement. "He would do this for me?" he thought as he watched Lee very skillfully defend him before lapsing into unconsciousness.

At that moment, the pack began to arrive. Rex and Leif jumped right in to flank their friend and glower at their enemy. Their human audience cowered back at the sight of these two more uncontrollable beings joining the fray and stalled in their movement.

Their will broke completely at the sight of the balance of the pack arriving. The sight of thirty werewolves bearing down on them eroded their flagging morale completely. The terrified men broke and ran with the pack chasing right after them, yipping and howling to one another. This had gone from an emergency to sport in the blink of an eye.

Lee knew that his stepfather, being one of the biggest bigots in the village would be close by where Slade was being tormented. He indeed watched the old bastard poke his pitchfork in at him several times, laughing in sadistic glee. When the humans broke and ran, he kept track of where this one went. He finally blindsided the old sot and took him down with murderous intent. He was crouching on top of his supine stepfather, the man who had tormented him for years, with his teeth bared and an angry growl on his breath. Inches from the old man's face, Lee was one move away from tearing this snake's throat out and ending him, permanently.

Rex approached and sat quietly behind the pair, but not directly interfering. "I know he deserves it, Lad, but it won't really help, you know," cautioned the elder in murmured tones as he sat by to allow Lee to make up his mind. "You'll have to live with this decision for the rest of your life. Look at him. He's a helpless, pathetic coward! He must live with that for the rest of his life!" he said, spitting the words over Lee's shoulder. "Is he really worth it?"

The old man stopped struggling for a moment, looked deeply into the animal eyes now confronting him and saw within them the boy he had tormented for so long. "Lee? But you were lost in the forest? How did you..." his voice trailed off in confusion. He was utterly bewildered by what was happening.

Using this moment to think, Lee recognized Rex's point and backed off to let stepfather stand up. "Leave this forest now and never return," Lee growled as he looked menacingly into the elder man's small, beady, black eyes. As the coward blanched and turned to run, Lee nipped him on the ass to motivate him. And motivate him, it did. He ran screaming into the night thus proving what a coward he really was.

Immediately, the two werewolves leapt into the chase. Never run from a werewolf. You go from person to prey in seconds. The pair chased his stepfather out of the forest and watched from it's edge as the old sot disappeared into the village.

"You know what he's going to think now that you nipped him?" asked Rex with a smirk as they hurried back to their comrades.

"Yes," replied Lee promptly and with a widening grin. "He's going to think he's going to turn into a werewolf," he replied with a mischievous look in his eyes. "Not only is he my stepfather, but he's also the village bigot and moonlights as the village idiot. I want to see what kind of havoc this causes!" he finished with a sharpening gleam in his eye. The pair laughed as they strode along.

The duo returned to a severely wounded Slade who was sliding in and out of consciousness as he was being attended to. Gingerly, two pack members picked him up and put him on the litter brought to carry him.

Slade grabbed Lee's arm as the litter bearers lifted to take him back to the village. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "You could have been hurt or killed! You could have just let me die and been done with it."

Lee looked down on him and smiled. "You're a member of the pack with all rights and privileges that entails," he recited the words from the acceptance ceremony as he tenderly kissed Slade on the forehead.

"I was wrong about you," Slade admitted solemnly and genuinely as Lee rose. "You'll be a great asset to the pack," he stated and slipped behind the veil of unconsciousness again. Thereafter, Lee became the only being in Wolf's Glen whom Slade would express any respect for. He would nod his head and say one word that conveyed all of his meaning, "Lee."

Rex looked down on the one he called his Little Puppy and smiled with pride. "He has the makings of a great alpha," he thought.