Where We Left Off Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
1.4k words
4.72
4.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of dubiously consensual, non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

I did not expect much resistance from my parents when I told them that I was moving to Virginia. I was surprised by how little they cared. My mom threw me a going away / birthday party. Only dad showed up. My mom helped my brother suit shopping for a job interview. My dad joked that I might meet a girl.

I followed Randy in my car. Randy drove a moving truck with his car towed behind. We stopped a couple times for gas and lunch. My ass was still a little sore from Ranger Dick. The bruising was gone, but the stripes took another few days to heal. It was my twentieth birthday. Randy bought me lunch at a Chinese Buffet for my birthday. Randy then wanted to give me a surprise for my birthday. We snuck into the back of the moving truck with a flashlight.

Randy cleared some space in the back and sat down on a box. Randy pushed me down to the floor of the truck. He took his pants off and rubbed some lube in my asshole. He pushed his hard dick into my ass with ease and left it planted all the way in.

"I saw you cum with that Ranger," Randy said, "you've acted like a stuck up bitch ever since, but I know you loved every second. I had no doubt after you vacuumed my cum in the car that morning. You don't cum much with me anymore. You seemed all to happy to have his cock. Is he the only other cock you have whored around with?" Randy asked.

"Just you and him Randy, and I never wanted him," I said.

I couldn't believe that Randy thought I enjoyed that night with the Ranger a couple weeks ago.

"That Ranger knew how to fuck you good," Randy said, "I almost want to go back there and spend some time at his cabin. He could probably train you to be more obedient."

I only grunted incoherently, "fuck that guy," I thought.

Randy was being an asshole, but his cock felt real good in me. He fucked me really deep and knocked at my button. My little cock squirted all over the floor of the moving truck. My orgasm set off Randy. He filled me with cum.

We arrived at a large house in a nice neighborhood in the suburbs a few hours later. It was a huge single story house on a large lot. The yard was immaculate. Standing at the door was John.

John has fifty-four years old. He had short grey hair, slightly balding. John was a large man. He was six feet and four inches. He had broad shoulders. He had a little bit of a beer gut. He had very large hands. He wore size thirteen wide shoes. He dressed nice, though conservative. He had a small law office that he ran exclusively for a handful of corporate clients. He did not accept new clients at this time. He only had one employee, and she had just left. Her husband was in the military and he just got restationed in California. John had once been a partner in a high powered law firm. He had been very successful, but he did not like the stress. He stepped down to start his small practice in 1988. John exclusively dated women. John had spent most of his time focused on his career, he never dated much.

John and Randy were close. Randy would stay with him as a kid. We spent the first couple weeks getting to know the area. John showed us around after work and on the weekends. John spent some time with me alone as well. He wanted to get to know me. He was kind, just very dry and very direct.

I had distanced myself from Randy. I couldn't get over the night with the Ranger. I had reoccurring nightmares of that cabin. Randy's involvement bothered me. Randy had just started working at a twenty-four hour waffle restaurant as a short order cook. I still needed a job. Randy and I had the place to ourselves one day. It was a warm Saturday morning in June. John would be at the golf course with clients all day. Randy watched a movie while seated on the couch. He grabbed my hand as I walked past him and yanked me over to him. Across his lap I went. Randy pulled my pants down and spanked me. He alternated cheeks and spanked me very hard. He was frustrated from the constant cold shoulder I gave him.

"You've been stuck up with me," Randy said, "you deserve this."

Swats rained down hard. I looked out the back window and thought I saw one of the landscapers. Nobody was there when I looked again. I knew Randy was mad after 20 hard swats. Then he threw me to the ground. He grabbed me by my hair to hold me in place, and took off his belt.

"You embarrassed me in front of John," Randy said, "your little attitude problem needs to go away."

The belt stung me hard. Randy whipped me on my ass while I was on all fours. He yanked my hair as a leash to keep me in place as I squirmed . I cried from the pain. Randy's only response was to hit harder. Randy stopped after forty hard lashes. I trembled and cried.

"Come here," Randy said, "you made me hard. I don't want to fuck you, you might enjoy that."

Randy pulled his cock out and jammed it down my throat. He grabbed handfuls of my hair to control my head with. He then face fucked me very hard. I cried and sobbed, but he only picked up his pace. He would whip me with the belt here and there, but he mostly just fucked my face. I drooled precum and spit all over my face. He came down my throat and pulled out. He slapped me with his cock. He then slapped my face hard with his hand.

"I don't even know why I fuck with you. I like men and you're a girl," Randy said to me in a harsh tone. He then gave me one last severe whip with his belt.

John walked over from the other side of the room. He had been watching, quietly. Randy and I were both surprised. Randy fixed himself and smiled. I stayed on my knees with a red ass and cum splattered face.

"My clients cancelled," John said, "One of the partner's kids had a car accident." "You know, I had wondered why you dragged him along with you, "John said laughing and looking at Randy. "Now I get it!" John laughed.

"Go get washed up, and I will get a bag of frozen peas for your bottom," John said to me as he helped me stand up. He gave a gentle slap to my bare and bruised ass with his hand as I walked to the bathroom.

I was horrified that John saw me like this, but I was shocked in how kind he was to me. I washed up and sat on frozen peas. Randy had to go into work for the graveyard shift. This would be his shift for a long time. John rented a movie and bought pizza. John ordered my favorite pizza: green olives, ham, and feta cheese. John entertained me all night. We played cards. He told me jokes. John made me feel safe and comfortable. My ass still stung. John caught me as I rubbed it.

"Stand up and turn around," John said to me.

I complied and he yanked my pajamas and briefs down. John pulled me over his lap like he was about to spank me. I tensed up, but he just rubbed my sore ass. He gently massaged it. He spread an ointment on my bruised cheeks and rubbed it into each cheek slowly.

"Randy should let you heal more, and he strikes the same spots instead of spreading them out. He needs to fix his technique for your sake," John said.

I could feel John get hard, but he only rubbed my sore ass. He spoke to me in a gentle, kind voice.

"Randy doesn't deserve a nice girl like you," he said. "You are nice to him. You need consistency, stability, and reinforcement"

My little cock was so hard. I know John could feel it. John just massaged my bottom. He grazed my entry and paused over it a few times, but he never pushed in. John pulled my pajamas and underwear back up for me. He definitely saw my rock hard baby cock when he did that.