Where We Left Off Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
1.8k words
4.53
4.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of dubiously consensual, non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

Cracker's "I Hate my Generation" droned. We're in the port-a-john at an outdoor musical festival put on by a local radio station once a year. It's gross in there. Randy doesn't mind. The seat is closed and I'm kneeled on it. My pants are at my knees. My arms are braced against the wall. My ass is pounded by his cock at the same tempo of the song. I want Randy to hurry up. I don't want to miss David Byrne. Randy picked up the pace and finished in me. He put his cock away and yanked my pants and underwear up for me. I didn't even get to clean up. I zipped up and we walked out. It was very obvious that two guys walked out together. I just looked at the ground. Ben Folds Five put on a great set while his cum dripped down my leg. David Byrne was phenomenal.

We didn't want his grandfather or my parents to suspect anything. We didn't want to get busted at work, so he constantly looked for different places to bone me. I thought at the time that our relationship lacked definition because we never talked about our relationship. We talked about music and movies. We talked about Randy's cock, his orgasms, my mouth, and my ass. We didn't talk about us. Randy never cared about my orgasms either.

There was a hotel in a bad part of town that was cheap. We went there a couple times. Randy liked it because he could spank me there. We stopped going when a pimp tried to recruit me. Randy thought it was hilarious, I was frightened . There was a bridge on a barrier island that you could walk under from the beach during low tide. It had parking nearby. It was tricky with the tide schedule. We would sneak into the shed of my parents house. It was high risk, but it offered privacy.

We hung out constantly. We never went out on a date. If we went to a restaurant, we split the bill. If we went to the movies, we bought our own tickets. Randy would buy me beer occasionally. Randy fucked me If Randy wanted to fuck me. Randy was always horny. Randy would get very angry if acted like I wasn't in the mood. I let him have his way. It was easier that way.

Randy talked me into a camping trip in North Carolina. We took a week off from work and drove up there. I wasn't really excited about it at first, but the spring weather was perfect. Beautiful woods in the mountains with streams. We hiked pretty far off trail and setup camp. We did a pretty good perimeter search and concluded that we were alone. This was the first time that we had some real freedom. Randy could take me when he wanted to, without the need to look for privacy. We weren't hiding. Randy would bend me over a rock in the stream or a fallen tree. We didn't have to be silent. I could moan as loud as I felt. I'm pretty sure my saliva had a sperm count that week.

The last night was a little cooler but the skies were clear. We had a nice fire going.

"You know," Randy said, "my probation is over with in a couple weeks."

He was rubbing my bottom. I was laid over his knees while he sat on a camping chair. He had just spanked me next to the campfire. The downside of the privacy was the spankings.

"Yeah," I said, "do you have any plans?"

"My grandfather is going to move into the same nursing home as my grandmother," he said, "and he's going to sell his house." "I need a place to live," he added.

He swat my bottom again. I guess he wasn't finished spanking me.

"I have a family friend named John in Virginia. He is a lawyer and helped me with my case a few years ago," Randy added, "he told me I should move in with him. He's single and has a big place."

"Virginia," I said, "that's far away."

Another hard swat struck my bottom.

"I asked if I could bring a friend," Randy said, "John said that would be fine. Plenty of room, we don't have to pay rent until we get our feet under us." Two more swats.

"Me? Move to Virginia with you?" I asked.

6 hard swats landed on my cheeks.

"Well?" He asked.

"Ok, I guess." I replied. My butt stung pretty bad and I was more focused on that.

"Good," Randy cooed, "why don't you give me some head?"

I got on my knees and pulled out Randy's cock. I started to suck it when I heard a gun cock.

"Freeze!" Came a voice from behind.

I froze, dick in mouth, ass in air. Randy put up his hands. It was a Park Ranger. He had his revolver pulled on us.

I marched behind Randy with the Ranger behind me. He guided us. I was completely naked and barefoot. The Ranger only cared about our campfire after he detained us. The trail was difficult to walk barefoot. Randy had his clothes and boots on. He led us to a Ranger outpost station. It was a small cabin with a desk, a radio, a cot, and an outhouse. It was very far off the trail and tucked off to the side of the mountain. It was well concealed. The Ranger's name tag said Richard.

"Great", I thought, "we're getting arrested by Ranger Dick."

"I seen you two doing some mighty indecent acts in public, " said Ranger Dick. "The Great State of North Carolina won't look too kindly on it," he added.

"Sir," Randy pleaded, "I get off probation in two weeks. I'm not supposed to be out of state. This could send me back to prison."

"Well," Ranger Dick said, "that's unfortunate. A crime has been committed. Punishment must be served." "You know," he added, "there might be a different punishment that would be sufficient, but you would need to do me a favor after the punishment is served."

"Anything," said Randy.

"Well, why don't we take a look at this pretty thing." Ranger Dick said while he grabbed my dick and pulled me closer to him. "You could serve the punishments for both being naked in public and performing a lewd act in public. That would satisfy the Great State of North Carolina. After the state has its justice, you can then reward me for helping out with your friend's situation."

I cried. Ranger Dick squeezed my dick harder.

"I need an answer..." He said.

I thought he he was going to break my tiny cock. He squeezed and twisted so hard.

"Yes sir." I said, between sobs.

Ranger Dick handcuffed me to the cot frame, bent over. My ass in the air. He then removed his belt.

"Fifty lashes, sweetheart." Ranger Dick said, "That spanking your boy gave you was nice and sweet, I liked watching. The Great State of North Carolina's punishment will be nothing like that, I promise you."

Ranger Dick folded his belt in half and spanked me with his belt hard. The sound was deafening. The pain was intense.

"Forty-Nine more coming, sweetheart." Ranger Dick said.

Lash after lash, Ranger Dick spanked me harder and harder. Randy had never spanked me this hard. My parents had never spanked me this hard. This was the most pain that I had ever been in. Each lash felt like it tore the flesh of my tiny ass. I looked back to see that Ranger Dick had pulled out his cock, he stroked it with his other hand. It was huge. Randy had his dick out beat and it hard as I was spanked.

"Don't cum, boy. You're not allowed. That's your punishment. Go sit down on the cot next to sweetheart." Ranger Dick told Randy.

Ranger Dick stopped at forty painful lashes.

"These last ten are going to be worse than the first forty. Sorry sweetheart," Ranger Dick said.

He put down his belt and came back with a wooden dowel cane. He practiced aimed and then began to stripe my ass with welts. The pain was a nightmare. I could no longer hold onto the cot frame. I hung by the handcuffs on my wrist and writhed in pain.

"Forty-Eight..... Forty-Nine.... Fifty. Good job sweetheart. The Great State of North Carolina has had theirs. Now it's time for my reward." Ranger Dick said to me, while he rubbed my brutalized ass.

I was in pain. My ass felt broken. The pain radiated all over. That's when I felt Ranger Dick lubing my sore ass.

"Hey boy,". Ranger Dick ordered, "get me hard so I can fuck sweetheart."

Ranger Dick pushed his dick in Randy's mouth. Randy had never sucked a dick. Randy sucked eagerly. I watched as Randy inhaled Ranger Dick's large uncircumcised cock. Probably eight inches long and two and a quarter inch diameter.

I hung by my wrists, bent over, with my battered ass up, and sobbed.

Randy sucked on Ranger Dicks cock until it was hard and veiny.

"God job, boy," Ranger Dick said, "you stay right there and I will give you a reward."

Then Ranger Dick positioned himself behind me and took me without warning. He hammered his cock in. Ranger Dick fucked me in deep strokes. He pulled out almost all the way each stroke. He then pushed his long and thick cock back in as deep as he could.

"Holy fuck sweetheart," Ranger dick moaned, "you are an amazing fuck. I almost don't want to let you go."

Ranger dick picked up his pace. He still fucked me in long deep strokes, he just went faster. Ranger Dick's cock head banged my button. I hated every second of this humiliation, and now it was worse. I came. I cried from the shame of my body reacting this way. He didn't last much longer, thankfully. He pulled out before he came and blew his load in Randy's mouth. Randy swallowed.

"That's some nice ass, sweetheart." Ranger Dick said. "Go back to camp, put some clothes on, and hike out tomorrow morning early. Go back home. I start my walks at nine in the morning. I better not see you two." Ranger Dick Instructed.

My beat and bruised ass was seated in the passenger seat of Randy's Infiniti before sunrise. Randy had me blow him in the car before we left. Watching me get whipped and fucked by Ranger Dick left him super horny.

I had promised Randy to move with him. I kept that promise. I didn't really think anyone would want me after this, and I had no sexual attraction to girls anymore. I was confused. Randy promised me that everything would change in Virginia.