Where Will I Live?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The nurses say she'll never get any better. Her mind is pretty much gone. I try to see her about every six months but it's hard to see her that way. She's always asking me about Natalie and I have to lie to her."

Our pizza came and we began eating. It felt like old times. I realized it right then that Lori was the only girl who I had ever loved. I never had sex with her or even kissed her, although she had kissed me one time at her house. I loved just being with her. I kept wondering if I should tell her how I felt. After all, we hadn't seen each other for ten years and she had a child. I had no idea how she felt about me.

Lori asked me if I was seeing anybody. I told her the truth. I could never lie to her.

"I went out after work with a few bar broads. But to be honest I thought about you."

"I don't know if I like the sound of that or not." She smiled.

"No, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. It's just that I always thought about you. I also joined a gym to work out and dated a little bit there. Lori, this might ruin our friendship but I think I'm in love with you and always have been but never knew what it was."

"I've always liked you too Jeff. Do you mind being with me even though I have a daughter? She's number one in my life."

"I thought she was really cute and I would like to get to know her. Can I come over tomorrow and the three of us can do something together?"

"I'd like that. I would also like to see your house. Jeff, we have to take this slow. This will be a big step for Jenny and my mom. Mom doesn't know you and she is very careful who I see. She never trusted Ted and I didn't listen to her. I know I'm an adult but I would like my parents to approve. Ted and I eloped. My dad wouldn't even talk to me. When he did he said he was really disappointed in me."

"Lori, I'll do my best to answer any questions your parents ask me but I won't lie. I found out that when I tell the truth I don't have to try and remember the lies."

Lori left for home and I went to my house. I began working on some repairs to keep my mind off her. Maybe I said too much to her. I never really dated but just picked up women and had sex with them. I knew I couldn't tell her parents that.

I stopped by Lori's house the next day. She answered the door. Hiding behind her was her daughter Jenny. Lori stepped back and invited me in. I stooped down and said hi to Jenny. She smiled back at me.

Lori introduced me to her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roof. I mentioned to them that I met them at Lori's high school graduation party and it was nice to see them again. They asked me a lot of questions about my family. I told them my sister died and my mom was in a mental institution. After I said that my dad left us, they stopped asking family questions.

I mentioned to them that I ran into Lori at Home Depot and I had asked her if she and her daughter would like to go somewhere today. She said as long as I came over to meet her parents.

"Where were you thinking of going today?" asked Mr. Roof.

"I thought the aquarium would be a good place to go if Lori didn't mind. Most all kids like fish."

Just then, Jenny blurted out the word fishy. Everyone laughed and Mr. Roof said I had Jenny on my side.

"Enough talk. Mom, we'll probably be a couple of hours and also probably get something to eat."

Again, Jenny had been listening.

"Mc Donos."

I leaned down. "That's up to your mommy."

She went over to her mother and tipped her head. "Mc Donos, mommy, peas, Mc Donos."

She told her, "OK honey, we'll go to Mc Donald's for dinner."

I had to laugh. Jenny was so cute. Jenny kissed her grandma and grandpa goodbye. Lori said we could take her car since Jenny's car seat was in it. I never really thought about it, but my old pickup wasn't the best vehicle if I was going to date Lori.

We went to the aquarium and had a great time. We took turns pushing Jenny in her stroller. She loved looking at all the fish. We got her a cup of food so she could feed the fish and she threw it all in at once. She asked for more and Lori told her that she could only have the one cup. As we were leaving, Jenny wanted a souvenir. I was surprised when she picked out a small whale. Lori told her to thank me because I bought it for her. She was out of her stroller and came up to me and I bent down.

"Tank you, Uncle Jeff." She hugged me and gave me a kiss. Her mother just smiled.

We went into McDonald's and I lifted Jenny up. She told the cashier that she wanted a Mcdonos happy mell and orange juice. Lori took her over to play in the plastic eggs while I ordered meals for Lori and me. I stood there and waited for our order.

I set up a booster chair and Lori and Jenny came over to eat. Jenny talked almost the full time. I could only understand about half of what she said. After we ate, we all got in the car and Lori wanted to see my house. Jenny was asleep before we even got there. Lori and I got out and she said she liked the outside of the house.

I told her I put in all new windows and put up the vinyl siding. In addition, I had added a vinyl railing around the porch. I wanted to buy a porch swing but hadn't got around to it yet. I stayed on the porch keeping an eye on Jenny while Lori took a quick look on the inside.

"Well, what do you think," I asked when she came back out.

"I like the house but it needs a woman's touch. I see you were getting ready to paint the bedrooms. Would you mind if I suggested some colors?"

"Do you want to come to Lowe s with me next week and pick out the colors?" I asked.

"Next week? Why wait so long?"

"Didn't I tell you I worked the afternoon shift and I won't get a day off till next Saturday? I start at three and get off at eleven-thirty."

"That means we won't see each other for a week. I was hoping to see you more often."

"I'd love to see you every day but that's kind of impossible. So do you want to go to Lowe's with me next Saturday?"

I told her we could plan to go somewhere with Jenny. I wouldn't mind that at all. We could also pick out the paint for at least one of the rooms. I wasn't that fast of a worker and I only worked on the house in the mornings before I went to work.

She said she would figure somewhere to go and to consider it a date. I could feel she was hiding something. I just wasn't sure what.

The following week seemed like it was a month. Lori was a teacher and there was no way I could see her. I went to her house on Saturday and she answered the door. Behind her was my little friend Jenny. I knelt down and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and said, "I want to see all the aminos."

It was fun just listening to her talk. Lori suggested going to the zoo.

"We can stop and buy paint for the small bedroom on the way home," Lori said.

"That sounds good to me. Mrs. Roof told us to have fun and kissed her granddaughter.

Again, we had to use Lori's car because of the car seat. She said she didn't mind. When we stopped for gas, I paid for it. We had a great time at the zoo and Jenny fell asleep halfway through. We decided to go to a family restaurant and get something to eat. Jenny was awake and asked for mashed potatoes and gravy, but she didn't exactly say it that way. But Lori understood what she meant.

I mentioned to Lori that I thought something was bothering her and asked if she wanted to talk about it. She said one of the teachers at school asked her out. She was dating him before she met me again. They were going to a teacher's convention the following week and had talked about sharing a room.

I asked her if she was in love with him. She told me no but that she had been intimate with him before she saw me. Her parents thought he was a nice guy and a pretty good catch.

"Then I met you again. Jeff, I don't want to be with anyone but you. I know I've fallen in love with you but I don't know if we can be together one day a week."

"Lori, I don't know what I can do. I don't want to lose you again and I've fallen in love with Jenny. You and Jenny are the only people I have ever fallen in love with since the death of my sister. You do what you have to do but I won't share you. So I guess it's your teacher friend or me. What days are the conference?"

"Thursday and Friday of next week," she said. "I have to attend. I'm required to go. It's about forty miles away."

"Well call me by Friday if you're coming home. I bought a cell phone so you can call me." I gave her the number. "If I don't answer leave me a message. The next town over is having a homecoming. There's all kinds of food and amusement rides and music. I thought I would surprise you and Jenny but I guess I'm the one who got surprised."

Lori had tears in her eyes as we drove home. We never stopped and picked up the paint. When we got to her house, I took Jenny out and gave her a hug. I looked at Lori and said I hoped to hear from her next week. I got in my truck and went home.

On Sunday, I went to Lowe's and picked up some white ceiling paint. I figured I couldn't go wrong painting the ceilings white. I knew I had to keep busy or go crazy.

On Monday, I went to HR and asked them if there were any openings on the day shift. I had some seniority now and could pretty much choose my shift. I always liked the second shift because it worked out good for me. However, with Lori being a teacher, I would hardly ever see her. HR said there was an opening for a tow motor operator on the day shift but I would have to give up my supervisory position. The pay was a little less and I would have to work some Saturdays.

I knew it would completely change my lifestyle but I had to take the chance. I would be starting the following Monday. I knew the job already since I'd been in the plant so long. I accepted the change. I had no way to get hold of Lori to tell her about the switch. On Tuesday morning, I stopped by her house. Her mom was home.

"Jeff, what are you doing here? You know Lori is at work now."

She invited me in and Jenny ran right up to me. I knelt down so she could hug me. It almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Mrs. Roof, I wanted to let Lori know that I switched to the day shift starting next week. I changed jobs at the plant. I won't be a supervisor but I will be on the day shift. I may have to work an occasional Saturday. Would you please tell her for me?"

"Sure Jeff, I'll let her know tonight. That seems like a pretty big change. Haven't you always been on the second shift?"

"Yeah, but things change. Thank you for passing on the message."

I reached down and hugged little Jenny as her grandmother watched. I left and went home to start painting the bedroom ceiling. Her mom knew about the teacher's conference and probably figured out she would be with her teacher friend. Lori and her mom were very close. I would just have to wait and see who she chose.

On Thursday, I decided to go out with the guys after work. I knew that Lori was at her conference. She was driving and her friend Connie was riding with her. I figured she would meet up with her friend Todd at the conference.

A gal at the bar that I had been with before came up to me and asked me where I'd been. I just told her I never went out that often. She offered to go home with me but I told her not tonight. I drank too much and went home where I passed out. I slept in Friday and didn't do any work at home. I didn't eat breakfast and went out for lunch before going to work.

It was hard keeping my mind on my work. I checked my phone about every hour for a message from Lori. There was none. The guys asked me if I wanted to go out again. I told them I just wasn't in the mood. It was close to midnight when I got home. Lori's car was in my driveway. When I didn't see her in the car, I figured she was inside. I had shown her where I kept my spare key. I walked in and she hugged me and kissed me. She was dressed in a nightgown.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your conference?"

"The conference ended at six and Connie and I decided to come home. I dropped her off and came over her."

"What about Todd?

"After you talked to mom on Tuesday, we had a long talk. The next day I had a talk with Todd. I told him I liked him as a friend but that my old boyfriend returned to town and I was in love with him. I told him Connie and I planned to share a room. So, here I am. Mom knows I'm here but not my dad. I told her that we would be by tomorrow morning to pick up Jenny and take her to the homecoming. So tonight we can be together."

I knew I had tears in my eyes as I kissed her. We headed into my bedroom. She had changed the sheets and straightened up the room. I was sure glad I took a shower after work today. I took off everything but my briefs and slipped Lori's nightgown off. She sat on the bed and I pushed her so she lay down. I lifted up her legs and put my mouth on her pussy.

I licked and sucked it as it became wetter. I pushed my tongue into her and she came. She put both of her hands on my head and held me there.

"Oh god! I love you so much," she said.

As she came off her orgasm, she moved to the middle of the bed and I kissed her with my face full of her juices. I rubbed her breasts and began to suck on one while I squeezed the other. This was so different from any sex I had ever had. I knew it was from the love I had for her.

I slowly moved down her body trying to kiss every inch of her. I kissed her just below her belly button and she put her hands back on my head. I moved down over her trimmed bush and kissed her pussy again.

"Jeff, please make love to me."

I slipped off my briefs and reached in the drawer for a condom.

"You don't need one unless you feel you do. I've been on the pill ever since I had Jenny."

I had to think for a few seconds. I have never had intercourse without a condom. I totally trusted Lori and was in love with her. I got between her legs and began rubbing my cock up and down her slit. To say she was wet would be an understatement. She reached down and opened up her pussy as I slowly pushed my cock into her. I never felt as loved as I did in that moment.

"Oh god, it feels so good," she whispered.

"I can't last long. I'm so sorry."

I pushed in hard and stayed there shooting my load into her. I felt her scream out as she came with me. I kept apologizing for coming so quickly.

"It was wonderful."

We lay there for a few minutes and kissed. I rubbed her breasts until I could make her nipples pucker again. She reached over and my cock instantly went hard. I hardly ever came more than once a night. I never considered myself a lover. She asked me to roll onto my back and climbed on top of me. My cock was fully erect as she lowered herself down on it.

It felt so good as she rode me going up and down. I was able to play with her tits while she kept bouncing around. After a while, she was getting tired and just laid down on me. My cock stayed hard so I put my arms around her and we rolled over with me on top. We lasted much longer this time and I felt her coming again. I smiled as I came too.

We were too tired to even clean up. We lay together and I cuddled up to her ass. Soon we went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I was in the bed by myself. Lori came in the bedroom in her nightgown and robe. She told me to go clean up and breakfast would be ready. I took my morning piss and a quick shower. I slipped on my briefs and a T-shirt and went into the kitchen. I couldn't believe that she had made pancakes, eggs, and a pot of coffee.

I kissed her and told her I loved her. We sat down and had breakfast. I told her I hadn't had a homemade breakfast in years except at a restaurant. While we ate, she told me about her conversation with her mom.

"Mom said I have to choose between you and Todd. She told me that you stopped by to say you were changing your whole life around for me. I told her I hadn't gone out with Todd since you came back in my life and that I was in love with you. I also told her that you really cared for Jenny. Before I left Thursday, I told her I was coming back Friday and planned to stay with you unless you sent me away. She smiled at me and told me not to tell my dad."

I told Lori about changing shifts so if she chose me I would see her and Jenny a lot more. After we talked we cleaned up the dishes, we got dressed. Then we went to pick up Jenny and take her to the homecoming. Of course, we had to take Jenny's car. When we got to Lori's her dad was home. Lori told him hi and gave him a kiss. She told him she had to pick me up so we could go to a homecoming. Mrs. Roof had Jenny all ready to go. We said our goodbyes and left. It felt like we were a family.

There was a parade and I put Jenny on my shoulders so she could see. After the parade, we took her on a number of rides for kids. She asked for a cotton candy so we got one and shared it. There were a number of games but Jenny was too young except for one where you picked out a plastic duck and everyone wins. Lori wanted to throw darts at balloons and won a small stuffed turtle for Jenny.

Jenny wanted a hot dog and french fries. I stood in line to order then joined them on a bench nearby. As usual, Jenny fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. Lori took me home and I asked her if she wanted to help me pick out paint the next day. She smiled and told me to stop by and pick her up. We then kissed goodbye.

"I really do love you, Jeff."

I answered her by saying me too.

The next day we went to Lowe's to get a gallon of paint. Lori picked out pink. I asked her if she was joking and she told me it was Jenny's favorite color. She told me it would be perfect for the small bedroom. I already had the ceilings painted in all three bedrooms. She picked out a gallon of blue for the middle bedroom. I asked her about the main bedroom and she said she hadn't decided yet.

We took the paint to my house, and then we headed to the bedroom to make love. I ate her pussy. It's the only one I had kissed and made love to. Afterward we took a quick shower and I brought Lori home. I told her I would call her on Mondays and we could see each other on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes she could come to my house and other times I would come to hers. I told her Saturdays could be our family day and do things with Jenny.

It worked out great for the first couple of weeks. A few weeks later on a Friday, I got a call from the hospital. They told me my mom was dying. She had a brain tumor that was cancerous and inoperable. She probably only had a couple of days left. I told them that I would right over to see her.

I called Lori and told her about the call and that I was going to the hospital. Lori said she would go with me. That I shouldn't have to go alone. I drove over to get her and drove to the hospital. I talked to the nurse before going in to see mom. Apparently, after Natalie got sick my mom had signed up as an organ donor.

She was on high doses of morphine so I wasn't sure if she would recognize me. I went in and she smiled at me. I told her I brought someone with me and Lori came into the room. Mom saw her and smiled.

"Natalie, my baby girl, I'm so happy to see you."

Lori knew she had a mental condition and acted as if she was Natalie. She sat down and talked to mom. She held her hand and told her she loved her very much. We talked for a few more minutes and the nurse came in to adjust her medication. Both Lori and I kissed mom goodbye.

I asked the nurse what happened next. She told us that when her brain activity stopped they would remove the organs and later cremate her body, as she had designated in her file. I knew it would be the last time I would see her. I thanked Lori for coming with me. Mom thought she was Natalie and it put a big smile on moms face.

I received a call on Monday. The hospital called and told me mom passed away. She was not in any pain. I called Lori and told her and she came right over, bringing Jenny with her.