All Comments on 'Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 02'

by Lyzette

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

i love your story and look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good, but...

From beginning to end I was hooked, but you really need an editor. Otherwise, you have a really good story starting up here and can't wait for the next installment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Latest Update

Got mixed up in the timeline, but that was ok. Think this is going to be an interesting story. When is the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Great start. I am enjoying the characters. Better editing than the first chapter...which made it easier to read. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really...

A good editor could help so much with this story.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Editor...

There's something here, it just need some polish to be brought out... I can only echo what others are saying, that an editor would really help. Perhaps it's intentional, but at the moment, I can't really find any of the characters too sympathetic... Whether they're going to be good, bad, or in between, there has to be something there to hook you, and I can't quite find it yet.

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
Great Start.

I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE!!!

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
STRIPPER TO A DOCTOR

I like the story. The characters are interesting and bold. The plot is cool. Only one thing wrong with your story please proofread and edit. That is only reason I did not give it 100% rate. But other then that is good. Please don't make the heroine Nikki a wimp. I like her strong. Why was her sister penny in the club. What is Nikki and Penny age? Are they half-sister? Or adopted? Is Maya lesbian or bi? What are ages of your characters? What type of doctor she plan to be and how much longer for graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love it:]

I really love your story and i hope u continue soon!!!!

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
UPDATE

When are you going to update?

IluvwhiteboysIluvwhiteboysover 12 years ago
seems familiar...

This story is almost identical to Seven Days by Pepperpace. I'm not saying its plagerized (I really hope it isn't) but its almost insane how similar they are. On the note. Between grammatical errors, and the way this one doesn't flow together. I would give some serious thought on whether or not you should continue the series writing in a blasé fashion. None of the characters are developed. It's basically "here's a black waitress and a mob boss that are fucking". It's boring. I hope you do some character development. And I encourage you to read Seven Days (here on Literotica) to see how she writes and how you can make it more exciting and less vanilla. :) good luck writing!

YannesYannesover 12 years ago

seven days isnt by pepperplace its by soular . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I hope you continue with this story. It seems interesting. Also I would like to say that I have read Seven Days by soular twice and Im sorry miss iluvwhiteboys or whoever the hell you are but first of all, Victoria in seven days was not a waitress that worked for nick she was forced to be his sex slave to pay off her dad's debt, secondly she didn't have a sister and thirdly if you read the story again you will see there is some differences between the Victoria character and Nikki's. These two stories although consist of italian mafia and is of the interracial genre, have nothing in common atleast judging from this chapter.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Why do you tease..these one pagers are torture

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes she can go from stripper to doctor

I know guys who sell drugs to pay for college why can't agirl strip to pay for college?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous