Which 2nd St?

Story Info
Grace goes to the wrong address for a blind date...
3.6k words
4.46
5.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie looked at the Bistro De Carmont and wondered what was going on. She had set up a CNC with a professional fantasy company and had no clue it would be so real. She headed to the hostess and asked for Jack.

Grace looked at the address in the text message and glanced up and down the street. Her blind date was set for this address but there was no bristro around. Unless it was one of those pop up restaurants that were all the rage with the foodie set, Grace thought. She headed to the door that matched the address on her phone and tentatively opened the door.

The lobby was lit with red light and there was a window at the far side that looked unmanned, until the door shut behind her. The curtain at the window opened and a pretty young lady sat behind the window with heavy makeup and a lot of leather.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked.

"Um, I am not sure I am in the right place." Grace admitted. At which the woman behind the glass snorted, indicating that everyone who comes through that door says that. "I am supposed to be meeting my date, Jack?"

"Jack? Oh, sure. Through that door beside you, 3rd door on the left." There was a buzz and Grace sighed with relief as she opened the door and followed the directions to her date.

She opened the door and stepped through into a barely lit room and let the door close behind her. As soon as the door shut a locking mechanism was engaged and the iron bar sealed the door. Grace jumped and before she landed there was a movement behind her and she was grabbed. There was a hand over her mouth so she couldn't call out and a deep voice whispered in her ear. "You're late Marie. I am going to have to punish you for keeping me waiting."

Grace squeaked behind the hand. She gripped at the hard arm across her chest and struggled against his hold. He moved her quickly across the room and with the ease of a practiced professional had her bound by ropes with a gag in her mouth before she could speak.

Grace was shocked by how quickly the events had turned. She was supposed to meet a man that was interested in getting married and having kids. This was not at all where she expected to be. She was frightened but for some reason being in the bindings, not being able to talk or protest her way out was turning her on. She couldn't do anything, so she might as well let go, so she didn't get hurt.

Hands roughly pulled her dress open, her bra was cut open and her pantyhose and underwear were shredded. She stood there bound and gagged her breath heaving in and out making her breasts quiver.

Jack stood back and looked at the mouse in his cage. Normally, these ladies looking for CNC were much more slutty. This one however looked like a librarian. It was really working for him. Paid to be a rapist in their fantasy was a lot of playacting and angry growling. This one however was speaking to his inner dominate. He could tell that she was worked up the way her thighs rubbed together, her nipples poked out and the hitch in her breath.

He stepped forward and smacked her thigh. "Hold still."

That wasn't what this was supposed to be but she instantly obeyed and cast her eyes down in shame and submission.

"Good girl." Jack said, seeing the blush tint her cheeks. This girl may have signed up for a rape, but she wanted to be dominated. Maybe she had crossed her wires when she signed up. He continued to move around her, trying to get in the head space for the scene requested but she squirmed again and he couldn't stop himself from smacking her other thigh. Instantly she stilled. "Good girl."

Jack had to test his hypothesis. So he moved over to the cabinet where he kept his gear and pulled out a fun little set of clamps. They looked quite terrifying as they had barbs at the end, but they were far more for decor and fright than application. These clamps were a bug bite, not a dog bite. He stepped in front of her and showed her the clamps. Her eyes widened in fear, he caught her eye and held it.

"Arch your back, stick out your tits." Jack said calmly. She instantly complied, despite her fear. He held her gaze as he leaned close and sucked a nipple into his mouth, her eyelids fluttered but she maintained eye contact as he suckled her. He pulled back and clamped the nipple. She sighed loudly around the gag. He started on the next tit and she instantly brought her eyes back to his. He raised an eyebrow in acknowledgement at her good behavior. Second clip went on and again she sighed loudly.

He ran his fingers up the inside of her thigh feeling the wetness costing her skin. He tickled the crease right before he reached her pussy and watched her as she fought her instinct to squirm. He grunted as she held firm then grabbed her pussy and rubbed her clit until her body bowed in climax. "That's my good girl. Daddy likes to give you pleasure when you behave." She groaned low in her throat and came again.

Jack shook his head. He never called himself Daddy unless it was specifically requested. He was so far off script it was insane. His cock was diamond hard.

"You want to dance for me, baby girl?" Jack asked. She instantly nodded, compliant with anything he said. He stepped to the cabinet and removed a flogger. It was a soft flogger that would warm her skin but not hurt at all.

When he stood before her, he petted the skin of her abdomen. "I want you to move however you want or need to. I am going to pink the skin on your belly, then I am going to move on to your breasts. Do you understand?"

Grace nodded sharply, that she understood. He stepped back and allowed years of training to guide his hand in figure 8's, his wrist twisting to accommodate the motion, keeping the tails of the flogger tight and in motion. The tails swished over her flesh, impacting and sliding away.

Grace felt herself falling into the rhythm of the impacts. Her hips turning into the blows, her body eager for the slap and draw of those soft fabric fingers.

"Good girl, Marie." Jack said, moving the flogger back and forth.

Grace's eyes popped open and she began to mumble behind the gag. Jack stopped immediately and removed the gag.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, somewhat panicked.

"I am not Marie. I am Grace. Please don't call me Marie." She panted.

"Okay, Grace. Do you want to stop?"

"No! Please don't stop."

"Do you want the gag?"

"Yes. Please don't stop. Everything, just like it was."

"I am not stopping, baby girl. Such a good girl." Jack said, fitting the gag back into position. He continued flogging her, moving from her belly to her breasts. She was moaning and writhing just as he wanted her too. He slowed his impacts. "Okay, sweet girl. We are going to notch it up. I want you to spread your legs as wide as they will go and hold them there. Yes, just like that. Hold for me. Let me know if it gets too intense."

Grace shook her head sharply, as if to say, don't stop.

Jack smiled then began rotating the flogger again, impacting her breasts. Once she had zoned back into the rhythm, he swung sharply up and flogged her exposed pussy. She yelped, then dropped her head back in a moan. Again, he flogged her belly and as she began to move he switched and flogged her pussy. She moaned and her head lolled to the side. She opened her eyes and speared him with a look, pleading for him to do it more.

He grinned and went to work on her pussy, sending jolts through her with every slap of the fabric. He ran the strands through his hand before slapping her pussy again, to make the impact more direct. He landed shot after shot right on her clit until she howled and juice exploded from her cunt.

He kept at her clit with the flogger until her knees buckled. He dropped the instrument and went to her. While holding her weight, he quickly untied her, removed the gag, clamps and the remains of her clothes. He picked her up and carried her to the couch against the wall. Grace was not a small woman, about 5'8" and built like a fertility goddess, wide hips and thighs, huge tits and a small waist. She probably thought she was fat but she was fucking perfect in Jack's eyes. Carrying her like a child was no issue for Jack, despite her size. He was 6'5" and muscled, due to spending much of the day in training rooms. As a football coach during the day, he had lots of time to work out and keep his physique.

Jack settled her on his lap and covered her with a blanket, stroking her hair softly. "Good girl, Grace. That is my good girl." Jack kept muttering. He kept her there snuggled to him until she began to squirm. As her hip rubbed against his aching cock, he reached between them and opened the fly of his pants to give his cock room. "There's my girl. Welcome back Grace. How are you feeling?"

"Confused. How did we get over here?"

"I carried you when you passed out."

"I passed out? Wait, you carried me?"

"Yes, baby girl. To both." Jack smiled.

"I am too heavy. You didn't hurt yourself-" Grace stopped when a smack landed on her ass.

"You are fucking perfect. Do not speak about yourself that way."

"Bu-" Grace stopped when Jack raised his eyebrow sternly.

"Good girl." He reached up and began fondling her breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb. "Now, baby girl, you have made Daddy's cock painfully hard and I think it is time we fixed that don't you?"

Grace blushed and stammered, "Y-y-yes, sir."

"Do you want to be bound? Gagged?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright but I don't want to move so we are going to do obedience binding." Jack lifted her to face him while she straddled his lap. "Put your hands behind your neck and do not move them. There will be consequences, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." She nodded.

He smiled at her easy compliance. "Open your mouth." When she did, he placed three fingers on her tongue and held them there.

She couldn't speak, but she could moan and she did. Jack smiled.

"Sit up, baby." Jack said, reaching for his cock. When she rose up, he placed his cock against her wet opening, and nodded for her to slide down.

She started to slide and she stopped because it was too big. Her eyes widened and she began to whimper. Jack saw her distress and looked her in the eye.

"I need both my hands to help you. When I take my fingers out of your mouth, the only thing you are permitted to say is 'Yes, I'm Daddy's good girl.' Do you understand?" She nodded. "Alright, I want you to say it like it is a chant."

"Yes, I'm Daddy's good girl." Grace said obediently.

Jack thought his cock would explode just looking at her bound and gagged by her own submission. It was what every Dom wished for, a true submissive.

He moved his fingers, still wet from her mouth, to her engorged clit. He could feel her pulse in the nub of flesh. He pressed hard, then released. He reached further until his fingers curled into the tight hole of her pussy. He pressed one digit deep before curling his finger and finding her g-spot. The rough little patch of skin was pulsing in time with her clit, which made sense. He rubbed it hard, causing her mantra to come out squeaky and high pitched, before her body relaxed and she moved with the pressure seeking what he was giving her. Her mantra became a low moan.

"Oh, yes, Grace is Daddy's very good girl." Jack moaned as he moved forward to nuzzle against her neck. "Grace, makes Daddy's cock so hard. Daddy needs your pussy, baby girl. You want Daddy to put his cock in that pussy, baby?"

"Yes, I'm Daddy's good girl." Grace pleaded, begging him to fill her with his cock.

"Good girl." Jack lined his cock up with her hole and grabbed her hips in his hands. "Relax and let Daddy in, baby."

Grace whimpered, then pressed down until the extra wide head of Jack's huge cock was inside her. "Yes, I am Daddy's good girl."

Jack groaned as the tight wet heat gripped the head of his cock in a vice like grip. He urged her down while he pressed up and his shaft began to slide in to her warm welcome.

Grace's head dropped back. "Yeeeessssss, I ammmm Daddy's goooood girl." Her mantra was just a series of moan at this point. Jack had to grit his teeth to keep from shooting off like a virgin. He had a huge cock, so most pussy was a tight fit for him, this was not the tightness, but the constant fluttering of her muscles along his shaft, Massaging the spots of highly sensitive flesh along his dick until he thought he would go mad.

When her pussy relaxed enough to finally get the entirety of his cock into her soft channel, she whimpered through her mantra, squirming as he was pressed firmly to her tender cervix.

"Daddy is big, and it is going to hurt a little bit, but it is also going to feel so good. You want to feel a little pain so Daddy can make you feel so good, right?"

"YES! I'm Daddy's good girl." Grace was nodding while she emphasized her mantra.

"Yes, you are. My sweet little slut. Move with me." He directed her hips to slide back and forth while his cock was embedded to the hilt. She chanted he groaned. He grabbed her ass and moved her up and down. She chanted in rhythm, he moaned. He gripped her tit and her hair to yank her down hard on his pole. She whispered her mantra, he growled. He pressed her clit, while he pulled her hair. She screamed her mantra, he panted. She came hard, flooding his lap with her cum, he lost it and filled her with his cum. She panted her mantra, he covered her mouth.

"Shhh, baby. You are free. Put your arms down." She relaxed into his arms, wrapping herself around him tightly. Her face pressed into his neck, he could feel the tears against his skin. "You're okay, love. I got you."

"How? How do you do that?" Grace cried softly.

"Do what, Grace?"

"How did you make me cum? I have never cum before. Ever. I step in this room, you make me cum, 6...8, times? How?"

"You have never cum before? Not even when you masturbate?"

"I don't do that."

"Yes, you do. You do now. Daddy demands it." Jack said running his fingers through her hair.

"But I am a good girl."

"Yes, you are, Daddy's good girl. That means what Daddy wants, you do it, right?"

"Yes, Daddy." Grace said with a sigh of contentment. Freedom like she never knew filled her. She sat up in his lap looking him in the face.

Jack grinned at the look of happy confusion on her face. Then her brain started working and he felt the shift. "Put your hands together, palm to palm, touch your index fingers to your chin and hold your elbows out to your sides."

Grace immediately assumed the position. Focusing on that stopped her from over thinking. She relaxed back into the zone of submission allowing him to decided where she needed to be.

"Now, I am going to ask you some questions. Every time you answer, I want you to say, I am Daddy's good girl, then answer the question using a complete sentence, then end with Sir. Do you understand?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. Yes, I understand how you want me to answer questions, Sir."

"That is my good girl." He said, petting her nipple. "What is your name?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. My name is Grace Ann Gelston, sir."

"And what do you do for a living Grace?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. I am head of Librarian Services at the University, sir."

"Really? That is interesting." Jack smiled. "How old are you?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. I am 33 years old...Sir"

He noticed her accidental pause adding the sir, so he pinched her nipple in reprimand. "How did you get to be head of Library Services so young?" Jack asked amazed.

"I am Daddy's good girl. Well, I graduated early. I have a doctorate in Library Sciences and have been working at the university for 17 years, sir."

"Ah, you are a genius. That explains the orgasms." Jack said and started laughing at the confused look on her face. She did not ask the question that was obviously burning in her brain. "Fuck, you are such a good girl, Grace. You make my cock hard and my soul shiver. I know that you probably do not understand this, but this is a special connection that I have no intention of allowing you to think your way out of."

Grace raised her eyebrow, her expression begging to speak, but because he had given her instructions she did not speak out. Jack smiled and petted her breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples until she was moaning and rocking her hips against him.

"You are being so well behaved I am going to make you cum again. Would you like that baby girl?"

"I'm Daddy's good girl. I would love that Daddy. I would love to be rewarded with an orgasm, sir." She was panting so hard eager to cum she was almost there without him doing anything.

Jack held eye contact while he rubbed her nipples, before sliding his hands down her belly to her clit. He began to rub her around the clit but not touching it. He could see her frustration at his teasing, but she did not move to get what she wanted. She waited for him to give it to her, trusting that he knew how to give her orgasms.

"Grace, your body is my fantasy. You can't refute that because it is my fantasy. Your behavior is more than I ever imagined possible. Your sweet, demure, demeanor makes me want to get you dirty. There is nothing about you that does not touch me mentally, physically and if I lay myself bare, emotionally. I think that you feel this too. So I am going to give you so many orgasms before you leave here so that you are as addicted to me as I am to you. When this evening ends, I want to sleep in a bed with you. I will ask you to come to my house, but you are welcome to offer to let me come to your house if that makes you more comfortable. No matter what, though, we will be in the same bed when the sunrises. Do you understand?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. I understand that we will be sleeping together and that you want more than one night with me and I want more than one night with you but I am afraid you will see the real me outside of here and you won't want to be my Daddy anymore, sir."

"Do you think it is this room that makes you my obedient girl?"

"I am Daddy's good girl. I do not understand the question, sir."

"You obey me, not because you are in this room but because you know the same thing I know. My dominance is the yin to your submission's yang. We are connected, our connection is not based on this room. It is based on us. If I find you overthinking when we are at home, I will bind you as I have every time you tried that here. I will speak to your obedience and you will be able to focus on this. I believe and you will too."

Grace stared at his face trying to gather all of the information and form it into a clear picture. Her brain whirling with all the information he was giving her. His hand landed on the inside of her thigh in a stinging slap that brought her back to the room and his control.

"There's my good girl." He said swirling his finger over her clit pressing so she felt it deep in her womb. "Cum for me Grace. Give Daddy what he wants."

Grace came again. When she came down from her high she looked at him straight in the eye. "Anything you want from me, I am yours." Grace whispered, more sure of him than she was with anything in her life.

"Let's go get some food and head home." Jack said with a smile. Grace leaned close and kissed him, feeling that her life was finally starting.