Whickly Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the games room and the dog went into the laundry.

We chased a ball, fought for a bone and had to stay on all fours, me on her pussy and eve on Sirs cock as the man pup took us in turns at mounting us from behind, either hole, eve got his cum in her bum.

We had our nipples patted and rubbed when we were good and whipped on out tits with out lead ends if we were bad.

I never said before, but eve had wonderful tits, 34B, a wonderful specimen pair, i wish they hung from my chest instead of my 30A.

When we were in the last year at school the girls used to grab me, lift up my blouse and let the boys guess which was my back or front.

They also once did something to me below with a black marker pen and all got a bare bum caning in front of me and my mum, who had complained.

We had some refreshments, us 3 out of bowls and the adults at the table.

We were allowed to wank the boy pup and when he made a barking noise she gave him a right whipping with his lead, i thought she would never stop.

He then had to suck her a thank you.

The unusual thing was, he had to suck Sir a thank you too.

I have never seen man on man before, i was fascinated watching.

He took all Sirs cum too, then sat in a begging position and she wanked his willy.

We played some more, i was mounted again and it was time for the Big Surprise.

She took some lube from her bag and i watched her lube her boy dog`s bummy hole.

As she went into the other room to get her dog i went up to Sir.

"Please Sir, may i be excused?"

"Yes, of course sara, get cleaned up and bed-warm my bed."

I hugged him, kissed eve and flicked the boy dogs cock.

Please say bye and thank you to Miss for me Sir.

I heard the dog paws on the tiled kitchen floor and ran upstairs.

The reason for my hasty departure was simple, i knew nothing about what was going to go on and if i had to join in wanted it to be for my Sir, so i knew he was good with it.

I was asleep when Sir came to bed, i subconsciously heard him come in and shower but nothing subconscious about me sucking a cock as my eves opened and the smile on my face as i took him in.

I so respected the respect he showed me that evening, no questions asked.

I gave him the best night of his life, almost all night.

It was eventually 7.00 am and i was sent for a shower, when i returned 3 pillows were set on his bed and the bedroom belt and whippy cane aside them. I climbed up and waited for him to come back into the room, my arms outstretched in front of me hands tightly clasped.

I heard the stairs creek and in he came.

"Don asked me to issue your maintenance sara, bottom high, prepare."

It was like most other Sunday maintenances, maybe a tad harder belting but not as many but the thin belt really hurt.

I was given maybe 30 and was crying well before 10.

A slight change in procedure, he rubbed my bottom and squeezed my pussy lips.

He lifted my crying head to face him and took out his cock and fucked my face from the side, another first.

He pulled out and practiced his cane stroke before giving me 10 hard cuts from my waist to the top of my legs, i could not help but yowl, on the last yowl his cock went back into my mouth.

He pulled out, pulled me down the bed and pushed straight into my available wet pussy and finished off in my bottom.

My head was spinning, maybe even for a few seconds i was in another place.

He went to shower, i composed myself and joined him and yet another cock sucking.

We had an early breakfast, 7.30 so i could catch the 8.30 train home, i only wanted a slice of toast.

We were both called into the hall, i thought to see the chart but Sir had his foot on the step.

I hopped not for me, it wasn`t, eve went over for a strapping, long and hard, she could hardly keep on his knee.

She was let down on her knee and took out his cock and thanked him.

When finished she stood up and I was called and we all hugged, i squeezed her nipples, never want to miss out on a chance.

As i left i noticed the chart was gone, so, no winners and no losers over the weekend but heaps of experience gained.


12