While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NotPlainJane: Aww, don't be jealous, you're hot too, in your own way :) I love scruffy, wiry dudes like you. There's just something about them

NotPlainJane: I get that. So many people just take everything at face value and don't bother to wait to get to know someone before they make snap judgements. I can see a little tinge of sadness in Calvin's face in your pics, like there's something missing. Tell me about his Dominance. How did he get into it?

ThreeAmigosMRC: Stumbled into it with some kind of bondage porn I think, but he said seeing it was like flipping a switch. I know he hasn't really had a chance to do much more than read about it, but I think he's been looking for a sub as long as I've known him, he just didn't know it

NotPlainJane: I heard that! I've had submissive tendencies my whole life but didn't have a *word* for what I was until recently. Cal can use me to explore any kink he wants. I've always been looking for a Dominant man and didn't know it, so I understand how he feels and I really needed that stage of coming into my sexuality. It started so weirdly that I never knew there was like, an actual thing for what I was feeling. Thanks, Dracula!

ThreeAmigosMRC: XD OF COURSE! THAT'S why you like dark, brooding guys like me. Fucking vampires did it.

So kilts, huh? Tell me about that.

NotPlainJane: Sexiest thing a man can wear, I swear to God. I see a guy in a kilt, I'm like butter. Warmed up and you can spread me easy.

I grinned and laughed, playfully nudging my buddy.

"Kudos, Randy, for laying all the groundwork here. This woman is our dream girl! She has everything! A wicked sense of humor, adorable style, sexy body, sharp mind, sweetness... she's the full package." Cal was still staring at the page, and I think, reading her words over and over.

"Fuck, she reminds me so much of... me," he said at last. He swallowed hard. "God, we haven't even talked and she's practically giving me license to try out anything I ever wanted on her body. Damn, I could spank her, tie her up, play with her, tease as many orgasms as I wanted out of her and fuck her until she was senseless..." The big guy's breathing got heavy and me and Randy high-fived secretly behind his back. A sudden shocked gasp came from him and we both leaned in to see what it was. "Her arm- look at her arm. Right shoulder." He pointed, and we peered in close. Huh, she had a tattoo. I squinted, trying to make it out. Cal looked further down on Randy's phone and found another pic, one that showed clearly the colorful image she had irreversibly inked onto her body.

"Oh my God," I uttered. "What are the odds?"

***

Cal

Calvin & Hobbes. She had Calvin and Hobbes, that famous image of them hugging each other, tattooed on the outer portion of her upper arm, right below the shoulder. That slayed me more than anything else, even the whole Dom-sub thing, and I was lost. I felt something right then I'd never felt for a woman before- pure, unchecked, uninhibited desire. I let out a small moan.

"Do it. Do it, Randy, tell her she's ours. She's fucking ours, goddamn it, and I'd rather die than let her get away."

Who was this person speaking through me right now? Where the hell were all these feelings coming from? I couldn't tear my eyes off her image or her words, and my jeans felt uncomfortably tight as I imagined her beautiful mouth wrapped around my shaft. God, she was sexy. Her body ripe with delicious curves, that long, dark brown hair... The cute little dresses and floral miniskirts. It was more than just her body, though. Her chat with Randy revealed an inquisitive, playful mind, dirty sense of humor, and a lot of sexual need. She could very well be the girl of our dreams, and something inside me said this is who I'd been looking for. The elusive woman who seized me by the balls and demanded I give her my favor. My whole life had been spent waiting for her to come along, and it had finally happened.

The guys whooped their joy around me, and piled in for a celebratory hug.

"Oh Cal!" M giggled, throwing his arms around my neck. "I'm so happy to hear you say those words."

"Is it really that shocking?" I muttered, not willing to admit it was.

"Um, is the Space Pope reptilian?" Randy asked sarcastically. I sighed.

"I hope she gets your damn jokes better than we do," I retorted. He gave a snort.

"She does! Little girl's a huge anime-slash-animation fan. She already sent me cosplay pictures! Jane also loves Star Wars, Cards Against Humanity, MarioKart, and erotic novels, is a total geek, unapologetically dirty, smart as hell, and sweet. She's everything, and I guess even you can't resist a chick so goddamn well-matched to all of us. And she likes us all!"

My scrawny friend, the guy I saw as my little bro, was clearly over the moon. The center of our trio, the golden god himself, was more than pleased. We all knew I was the X factor here. Sometimes, as a guy with a low sex drive (I guess) and little interest in women, I felt... broken. My buddies reassured me that 'normal' was relative, and that just because I was a guy didn't mean I had to be a raging sex freak like... well, like Randy, who lived up to his name.

So why was this one different, before I even met her? Why did I feel like my bloodstream was lava?

I scooped up the printed chat longs and crushed them to my chest.

"I want to read this all," I told them gravely. "Before you both start freaking out about my... interest in this woman, first I've got to figure it out. It's weird to feel so attracted to somebody I haven't met, but I want to know her. I have to know her. But before we go further, make sure she's only got time for us, got it?" Randy nodded, his eyes going wide. "If this is our chance, then we have to seize it. If Jane's half the submissive she claims to be, she'll respond well to our assertion that she's ours. And tell her I specifically said that if she wants a Master, I will gladly be her Master." My bro saluted me.

"You got it, big guy. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. When you finish reading that stuff over, you should give it to M, and I'll drop her a line before I crash." Scooping up his phone, Randy left me with the chatlogs and began heading back toward his room.

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" M cried, practically jumping up and down. "What did I tell you both!"

"We'll do whatever we can to bring her home," Randy said, punctuating with a yawn.

"And if all goes well..." I said, almost to myself, "we'll have our woman for the rest of our lives."

For all the surprise of this turn of events, for all my confusion over not understanding this onslaught of feelings, my gut was pretty happy, urging me on, and that was reassuring in the chaos that whipped through my mind. I clung to that deep instinctual sense, just as hard as I gripped the papers to my chest. This Jane woman had sparked a massive conflagration in my chest and my groin, and I didn't even know her. Sometime this evening, I had some massive soul-searching to do. All this stuff I had taken for granted about myself was now in question.

I took the chatlog to work with me, and when I wasn't busy with paperwork or trying to plan new protocols or interfaces for the security systems I sold, I read over the long, rambling exchange. Randy and Jane had talked about so much stuff, starting with his absolute delight and confirmation that yes indeed, he did have the biggest cock, and how did she know? She'd gone on to saucily inform him that every rail-thin guy she knew was hung like a horse and theorized that all the meat went downstairs. They had a grand laugh over this before moving on to actual conversation about video games and animated programs, and it was clear that the two of them had bonded in a way that only geeks could. M and I were not on that scale, something which left our third brother by the wayside a bit because neither of us got his references or jokes half the time.

However, this woman of interest had immediately bonded with him over it and launched into a slew of fandoms and jokes pulled from cartoons I either hadn't watched since the 90s or had simply never heard of. It became clearer and clearer too that all of us would find something to talk to her about. Her tastes in books, movies and music were revealed, and the fact she was a big reader, especially of romance and erotica, would go over well with M. She also asked a lot of insightful questions about us, described herself as a passionate feminist, about to graduate with a teaching degree, and apparently loved museums, cultural events, historical sites/buildings, art, cuisine and theatre. We could take her anywhere and everywhere. She was primarily Italian (well, technically Sicilian) with English/Scottish/Irish from her dad, loved children and dogs, and wanted to be a novelist.

Randy even thought to ask her if she liked any sports. She said hockey. My heart flipped. Fuck the Rangers, she said. She was an Islanders girl, being an Islander. I leaned toward the Pens, myself, but I'd take an Islander fan over the Rangers.

The more I read, the calmer I felt, and the more I liked what I saw. The happier I was. I still had to figure out why my sexual interest had taken a sudden 180 from its usual level of 'ehhh' all the way to 'NOW', but at least the possessive urges inside me seemed on the money.

The pretty little Jane was going to be ours.

*****

Greetings, readers! This is just something light and fun to catch some unused ideas and take a break from my usual darkness. It will be the promised "flip" of my non-consent novel, "While Courting Our Demons". Many timelines, many possibilities! Enjoy. More to come.

12