All Comments on 'While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I really love...

this dirty, perverted, marvellous fairytale.

thanks a lot for it!

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years ago
So happy to have another chapter!

It's always such a treat when I log in and find something new from you. I love your work so much. I'm really enjoying this new spin where it's consensual (Although I loved the other version as well!)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to both of you!

Hopefully the second half comes through quicker than it has been. It probably won't be nearly as long as this one was, but we'll see!

I may also be releasing something completely new- the project I've been working on for NaNoWriMo. ^.^

LovelySilenceLovelySilenceover 4 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next one

I love this retelling of Demons. I loved that story too, but there's something so sweet about this version that really gets to me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Curious

If all of Janes backstory in WCoD is going to be exactly the same in here or some changes. It's nice to see the other side to the coin from WCoD. Always loved Randy but looking forward to reading more. You certainly can't keep it short but I love that :-)

Stolen Initials

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

Excellent question, SI. I'm not going to give too much away, but you can think of both versions of WCoD as branches of a timeline that split at a certain point. You will find out exactly where that point is, and you will see some differences as well as learn about unknown events in the characters' lives in this particular universe.

I'm about to continue working on chapter 02.2! It will finish the NYC sequence.

RenewerRenewerover 3 years ago
Such a beautiful relationship

I absolutely love the relationships in this story. The love, the respect, the way they all support each other in various ways. There is a wonderful unity in their lives, expressed uniquely between each relationship. Glorious.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much! Definitely one of my favorite things to write for this story. <3

More of this is coming soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...